It's coming! Gravity!

Frends, I want to give you a heads up. Gravity control is about to go public. If I have figured it out, so have others. Gravity control would make obsolete, airplanes, boats, trains & autos.

Gravity control cancels out gravity with it's own gravity wave made electronically.

What would you build with your gravity control? For me, the 2nd device is going to be a scooter.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 2.34.42 AM.png (752x657, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SlrA-vPOGVQ
nasa.gov/centers/glenn/technology/warp/gravstat.html
lambright.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=XpNbyfxxkWE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If only it could make governments obsolete so i don't have to pay taxes for anything else i don't care what it brings.

What your calling "gravity control" has been managed and squelched by The Powers That Be for over 75 years or more, and your about to get fucking vanned by some funny looking hairless CIAniggers. I'd suggest you find a firearm quickly and start fucking running.

That seems like a threat. You glow

I wanna build one of those baron harokkonen suspension devices so I can get real fuckin fat and still walk around wal mart

prove it senpai

It's time to duel!

I'm curious of what kind of gravity manipulator you're working on.. Is it a static magnet repulsing the magnetic field of earth? Or does it use vibrational harmony? Perhaps a Higgs-boson repeller?

Oh! Perhaps is the silver powered telekinetic glove?

Does Q know about this? Is it part of the plan?

OP is about to be memory holed. Should have spread it right away everywhere before glowing niggers got to him, but OP was a faggot like always and decided to die for nothing.

>What would you build with your gravity control?
Flying costume obviously. Though it depends how bulky such device would be.

it would also make landlords and real state obsolete cause we could build infinitely high and put floating fields over the ocean
it would be to much of a game changer for any state to allow it
they would just use it offworld

Enjoy your van ride, you might still have time to encrypt your formulas and constants/constraints.
Good luck

>Flying costume obviously. Though it depends how bulky such device would be.

At this time, that's a bit much for the technique I understand. Which is counter rotating magnetic fields plus two tesla coils.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 12.33.05 PM.png (990x690, 307K)

>The Powers That Be for over 75 years or more,

I know.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 12.32.17 PM.png (487x245, 46K)

train like Goku and Vegeta

email me the blueprints or anything, im too tired of all this, ive gt 200k, could pay someone to make some cool shit
[email protected]

OP is mentally unstable and fucked up his tiles , booo.

as you mention counterotating magnetic fields, i know u know something at least.. similar peinciple for the mer ka ba, light body vehicle

dumb fucks
OP says it's about to go public
he likely has nothing to fucking do with it.

id rip the handlebars off your little scooter like marty fucking mcfly and make a god damn hoverboard

Make a gravity well then throw all the Jews down it.

Ah, vou see Mista Bond, vu vink you have ze masster plan wiz your master gravity control device, but zoon, ze United Nation shall be bowing down before me

Mwhahaha

AHAHAHHA

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAA !!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=SlrA-vPOGVQ

Attached: 1507961510084.gif (172x147, 14K)

When can I live on an island in the sky, over the top of international water?

>source: trust me bro
Big if true tho.

>Gravity control is about to go public
>go public
ahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahah

At best you will get a techcrunch or buzzfeed article about how some tiny experiment proved its technically feasible.

When it ever does become main stream it will be like nuclear reactors. Way the fuck over their controlled by the govt for the govt and super expensive.

miss a meal lamebright!!!

HIS NAME WAS - Wayne Lambright
What a fucking legend

At least this seems vaguely problematic
nasa.gov/centers/glenn/technology/warp/gravstat.html
But it probably needs a shit load of energy, so don't hope for consumer gravity propulsion.

Attached: 1554217264930.gif (728x858, 3.49M)

*Possible. Fuck phone posting

how will this affect my johnson size?

The difference will be negligible, just like the starting range.

Gravity is just a (((theory)))

I’ve no idea what I’m reading but I’m intrigued.

Attached: 140E497A-20E4-48FE-8292-5B5AB761B405.gif (500x359, 314K)

I wanna do a flibb when I shidd n gumm :DDDD

Attached: 1394677007584.jpg (600x514, 43K)

Give us a source you kike. Show anything that makes us believe you more

Attached: bill-richards-psilocybin-research-bridges-the-mystical-and-the-scientific.jpg (1992x1496, 596K)

the key is that the fields are perpendicular
perpendicular =/= opposite

the "counterrotation" is former on the basis of two triangle in perpendicular planes
>think horizontal & vertical but perpendicular to each other in both directions
each is then the base plate for the pyramids together forming the merkaba

it's a tool of sealing
containing what is within and shielding what is without
>it flickers in 3d same as AC current is a back/forth

Can it get rid of the HIV that you have?

shid and fart

thanks user

They don't even know what gravity actually IS, much less how to control it or cancel it.

there is no gravity, only density buyuancy

Canceling out gravity is realy simple actually. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss

Thats a fucking solenoid you schitz

the trick is nailing the landing afterwards

like oil and water
except you can change the local parameters

>points to integral component of all computers
that's a fucking on/off switch you nerd

real smooth einstein

>if we mess with magnetism nothing will go wrong
>earths magnetosphere dissipates due to irregularities in homeostasis

you're not wrong, but the day I discovered how it works I saw red glowing orbs in the sky two days running. someone already built it.
inb4 LARP, you fucking wish.

Youre gonna need a candidate to take this platform and run with it.

lambright.com/

Climate Change?

>Uses gravity manipulation to increase gravity in Synagogues to 5x the normal amount.

some device that pulls my foreskin back and forth really fast without touching it
>mfw Americans don't get to enjoy zero-point energy masturbators

Attached: 1507827833641.png (420x467, 153K)

>end product is rabbis with 5 times the strength
what have we done

>>mfw Americans don't get to enjoy zero-point energy masturbators
thats mostly due to lacking a foreskin

Dear Lord I hope this isn’t some Marko Rodin Nasseim Haramein coil bullshit

The future is bright, Lambright!

The past is bright.

He basically explained how it works.
I think he's on to something, I've been thinking about the same principle for some time too - using earth's magnetic field by projecting an opposite polarity EM field.
There's also the sonic levitation which is pretty coool.
youtube.com/watch?v=XpNbyfxxkWE

Never coming, sorry to disappoint. We (the US) fucked up back in WWII so we'll never get to that point. We'd be at fucking Star Trek levels of technology if we hadn't been on our knees sucking off the jews all these years.

Somebody tell me I'm wrong!
Anyone know the story abut Tesla and JP Morgan? We owe the modern world to that man. I think it's funny that people give him credit for so many innovations, but when it comes to anti-gravity everyone says he was crazy. There is a good reason why our government seized all his research upon his death!

thank you, Dragán, that was the joke, you big gay Serb

Gravity control my nuts

i'll believe it when i see it, negating gravity means
terahz frequencies.

Coral castles

standing wave of high-low pressure
created by reflecting waves (in this case sound)
to create areas of constructive and destructive interference

no wonder all the rudamentary antigrav tech merely floats at a fixed altitude

I doudbt it is for real, but some sort of high speed public transportation kinda like a less gay airplane would be a solid first step depending on the costs.

negative ions on sode positive on other, ed also sang to his rocks ive heard, he found the ancient tech, my countryman

>teraherz frequencies
if your source is singular yes

if you generate it by using several sources acting sequentially you can distribute the necessary frequency speeds into a perpendicular dimension
>eg horizontal rotation of many vs vertical vibration of single

think of how of a pair of scissors
each blade is 1 light year in length
as they close the cutting point (intersection of blades) travels faster along each edge than light
no information is transmitted so this doesn't violate any laws

it's a matter of using several contributing parts and "gaming" the system by having the alternating forces flicker faster than can be achieved by reversing polarity on a single object

LMAO fucking give it a go m88 I'll be enjoying my morning coffee

Magnetic field disruptors? Like the fusion powered TR-3B? I've been seeing more news about this lately. Also been redpilling peeps. I hope you're not trolling because this technology being made public would bring about a paradigm shift.

>ed also sang to his rocks ive heard
my theory is that either the sound was a side effect of his machinery, or he was using sound waves for resonation (which should be achieved by other means).
Also the black boxes on top of the poles were transmitters, not receivers.
They served to modulate a radio signal within the electromagnetic field.

How is using magnetic fields gravity control?

Attached: 67E75C18-A05B-4D33-B5A7-1B42E47526FB.jpg (500x558, 51K)

the earth is a giant magnet
align the fields correctly and you will be repelled

It's been done for a long while but is likely being regulated and hidden by governments. I saw a russian on youtube demonstrate it andvhe doesn't have billions of dollars and 100 years of research poured into it.

it's been a long time coming
now people are awakening
see you on Alpha Cen o/

but you're not controlling gravity

It took him 30 years to make using tools and chains he bought from the hard ware store and used simple machines.

What is gravity?

true if big
>Gravity control cancels out gravity with it's own gravity wave made electronically.
This doesnt make any sense, FFS

>gravity wave
there is no such thing
kill yourself

Gravity is a myth, designed by angry disenfranchised white men to justify colonizing and enslaving black mens and women's. Its all in Peggy McIntosh's Invisible Knapsack. Ssshheeiiitttt....

Attached: 2697605.main_image.jpg (1500x613, 212K)

NameFag

>wayne lampright
Where is the proof wayne?

Attached: 1518039563119.png (203x248, 49K)

A SUPER SWEET ANTI-GRAVITY SKATEBOARD

THEN I'LL GRAVBOARD AROUND THE TOWN DOING SWEET GRAFFITI TO A SOUNDTRACK MADE OF HARD HOUSE AND AGGRESSIVE DRUM AND BASS

#JETSETRADIOFUTURE2020

Neat.

Fake as fuck, but
Neat

An object's mass bending space

Your mom

OP are you talking about the EM Drive? Im being dead ass serious man if what your saying was true.

What holds molecules together?
>rubs balloon on hair and sticks it to wall

Attached: 1548195905749.jpg (540x540, 100K)

Thats not controlling gravity, thats mitigating it.

the link between gravity and EM isn't yet clear to the Ivory Tower
what is clear is that gravity and EM are /some/how linked
Nasa's got their Breakthrough Propulsion team working on the fundamental research

if you envision 3d spacetime as two perpendicular 2d planes projecting a hologram
the interaction points of the planes transitioning from one state to another denote time
the fundamental forces carry information between the two planes / stabalise the environment/ force a collapse of the two probability wave functions

at the same time, the particles making up each plane are bound together on their respective membranes
1 force acts within the plane
1 force acts between the planes
it's the same force oriented in a different (perpendicular) direction

standing waves created through constructive/destructive interference can emulate a dimensional shift
a 1d line can appear to be and act like a 2d object on a macro scale if the frequency is higher than the rate of interaction
EM can be used to emulate the force of gravity

Annunaki reverse merkaba black hole fallen tech.
"Let's dazzle the 12 strand angelic human with advanced technology while we drag them to hell with us!"

SAGE

Guve us a date of when the knowledge spread you leaker.

Isn't gravity what's holding you down to the Earth as it spins at 1,000 miles per hour? So if you use anti gravity, wouldn't you go flying to the nearest wall at 1k miles per hour?

Attached: 1553877399469.png (500x397, 172K)

watch
we will rise above

Prometheus betrayed his own and brought fire
Time to share some love

this is hilarious

you've still got all that momentum
if you drop a ball out of a moving car it doesn't suddenly stop moving forwards

OP not responding,
Someone must be grabbed him.

Or they must've shut his system off.

Am I the only one that thought of drunk black people dropping from the sky because they walked past the gravity inhibitor of their sky ghetto