Untitled

theguardian.com/food/2019/apr/04/eu-to-ban-non-meat-product-labels-veggie-burgers-and-vegan-steaks

Attached: 1554110377707.png (1280x1280, 562K)

>how to call tofu and mushroom by a different name
>let's ignore incoming financial meltdown

hell, is about time

fuck basedboys

Americans don't even know what that is.

Attached: just-veg-extra-ohne-fleisch-3637614.jpg (776x628, 82K)

Attached: vegetarian grill burger.jpg (776x628, 70K)

Attached: vegetarian nuggets.jpg (776x628, 74K)

Attached: vegetarian schnitzel.jpg (776x628, 108K)

ew

Attached: vegetarian bratwurst sausage.png (470x580, 296K)

EU is a bunch of faggots

Fucking EU getting triggered about some veganfags while there are other problems.
>purely made on the viewpoint of consumers
Nah. No one believes this.

These clearly say vegan, so people know to avoid these.

Attached: vegetarian cordon bleu.jpg (1200x1200, 205K)

Attached: vegetarian salami sausage.jpg (1200x1200, 196K)

Attached: vegetarian frikadeller meatballs.jpg (480x600, 78K)

Attached: vegetarian hamburger.jpg (600x600, 112K)

Attached: vegetarian meat balls.jpg (1500x1125, 328K)

Veganfags absolutely SEETHING ITT.
Based EU

>vegan shit
Fuck off soiboy

Attached: vegetarian meat salad without meat.jpg (760x508, 68K)

Attached: vegetarian chicken salad.jpg (832x560, 86K)

what is this shit made of?
it "looks" real on the Pictures i admit. But what it is made of? Play-Doo?

the EU is the gift that keeps on giving. just what are they going to do next? #FBPE kekekekekek

Attached: fashhonk.png (544x544, 340K)

Mmmm now im hungry

Wow that's retarded. But we all know EU Sucks.

Attached: vegetarian meat sausage.png (630x562, 436K)

It's very easy to mimic taste of meat with spices, even color, after all the actual meat producers use that too.

Attached: vegetarian salami.jpg (468x600, 45K)

so it is Play-Doo but with Spices...

Attached: 1544465024873.png (400x400, 101K)

Attached: vegetarian lard.jpg (1920x2560, 1.83M)

They can use rice, onions, chickpea, beans or anything really, then spice it up, add color.

Attached: vegetarian chicken.jpg (1920x2560, 1.82M)

but then, it tastes like Meat. But does it feel like it? You know, the "feeling" is really important. Fresh Cornflakes taste the same as soggy ones who where in the Milk for 10 Minutes but the Taste is the same.

Some tastes like meat, especially some sausages, i tried it, but i haven't nearly tried all. I don't shop much of that in supermarkets.

>It's very easy to mimic taste of meat with spices
It's not.
My sister was a vegan and had us try some of that vegan "meat". I don't know how to describe the difference but it's noticeably different
Only people who haven't eaten meat recently (AKA vegetarians/vegans) will tell you it tastes just like real meat

hmm.
Welp, thank for the information.

that's what i think too. It's not neccesseraly bad tasting. It's just "not meaty"

Real meat doesn't tastes always the same either. People also call veggie burgers things that don't promote themselves as real burgers, just vegetarian something you put into pan and that doesn't tastes like meat.

Post an archive link you newfag

wheat gluten or onions doesn't tastes like meat, also structure is different. Of course i said gluten and onions, two things Americans are allergic to. Of course need spices or sauces. If you buy just plain things like they are that doesn't has much of taste on its own, so they put on spices, coloration and called it whatever.

I just learned that almost ALL of these vegan meat alternative products contain actual meat. Vegans BTFO. Your life has been a lie and your sting bean arms and wobbly thin necks have been all for nothing.

Attached: 1553720314188.jpg (750x662, 94K)

Took way too long for someone to say it. BAKA

kys

no u, the guardian is cancer

Fuck off newfag, I'm not giving the cancerous guardian ad revenue. That's why it's a customary practice to post an archive link to minimize the number of clicks their website gets.

don't read it then

oh no, you called me new when both of us have probably wasted years here. i'm not getting archive links for you

They have so much vegan shit now. Back when I did it, there was hardly anything you could buy to eat.

Is there anything the EU WONT ban?

Attached: 1552782137128.png (792x705, 445K)

White genocide

Yes, not every piece of meat tastes the same, but the difference between steak X and steak Y is going to be smaller than the difference between vegan steak Z and either of the real steaks.
There's probably some cases where you're technically correct, for example when you compare the difference between beef and poultry and the difference between beef and vegan "beef", but that's not a fair comparison

Kek, jesus user.

All the vegan vegetarian stuff tastes quite bad and it's very noticeable that it isn't made out of meat.

Don't link cancer like the fucking guardian.

oy vey what a shoah

>8 fucking chicken nuggets
How much does this cost, because I don't understand how anybody would buy so few at a time.