Christchurch retardo

New fag here! I dont understand this forum that mutch. The racism here is prity funny sometimes. I get it its a joke. But how do you explane the Christchurch dude then? Was he a retard that dident get the joke?

Attached: christchurch-shooting-video.jpg (645x357, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ilfoglio.it/userUpload/The_Great_Replacementconvertito.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was Jewish

Attached: shooterj.jpg (614x441, 64K)

lurk moar

It was an ironic shooting

it was just a prank, relax

it's not a joke

A joke?

Attached: hooooonk.png (890x960, 416K)

He was just LARPing

Attached: 1552679038354.gif (400x222, 1.82M)

no one died.

It's not a joke, we are all actually racists.

i love these clownworld memes.

Jow Forums is the board of peace

He did his part.

Attached: ezclap.jpg (720x405, 19K)

Ironic shitposting/playing retarded taken into real life
He was only pretending but people disn’t get the joke

ITT: newfags getting baited

SAGE

From france?I have read his manifesto ,i'm agree on a lot of points with him.I understand his pain and why he get fucked up cause of france ,we have a lot of arabs/black people here and they're literally not integrated in our society.I'm on a ffrench forum and sometimes i can read " i have enough i'm gonna do something" or that kind of things.Lot of nationalist are desperate and only think doing things like brenton did gonna change things.

Someone share the link to this glownigger i lost it

ilfoglio.it/userUpload/The_Great_Replacementconvertito.pdf

if you wanna read.

Mossad did it

Attached: 1200px-Mossad_seal.svg.png (1200x1200, 224K)

It was a joke that fell flat for people who lack a more refined sense of humor. It's what most refer to as an inside joke.

Based frog.
Jewish frog.

The memes are funny. But Tarrant's action was heroic and I almost wish I had a local mosque to shoot up

Racists shouldn't have a voice, right? They are retards, right? Ban them, remove their ability to communicate, go on.

It was just bantz, don't be a pussy.

>New fag here!
KYS juden

no u

Attached: 1552865422775.png (946x533, 804K)

LOOL. They weren't having the joke

What makes you think he didn't get the joke?

Attached: 794.png (680x336, 202K)

This
My guess is he visited Europe and was treated as an unwelcome outsider. Then tried asia and was treated the same outside of local custom.
>tfw no gf
If you read the manifesto it might scare you how normal material it is.

your spelling is atrocious,
Brenton played the best practical joke of 2019
have some respect

wow this alphabet nigger is extremely luminescent

Attached: 1532216007053.jpg (480x373, 103K)

Racism was always a joke, stormfront faggots swarmed in around 2004 when Fox News did a story and made Jow Forums a middle school fad, Jow Forums was created as a containment board for all the seriously dememnted fucktards and most Jow Forumssters are just average joes who come here to vent. Crazies will always look for some group or area that bolsters their crazy, so a few find their way here.

That's it. Jow Forums made nothing happen and crazies will always find some newspaper, club, magazine, forum, discord channel or public toilet to lurk in and go even crazier in.

Attached: ausch2.jpg (400x519, 68K)

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

>If you read the manifesto it might scare you how normal material it is.
>Thinking a massive spew of memes, Jow Forums bantz and Jow Forums talking points are normal material.
Get yourself straightened out.

>i get it it's a joke
>being the biggest retard I've seen in a very long time
I'm not even surprised that you're a swede. There aren't many things more cucked and bigger cowards than a brit, and a swede is one of these.

Based americano

>toothpaste flag
>calling people cowards
okay

Attached: 1528187404057.gif (500x202, 1007K)

It’s not like you saw a YouTube video that painted an entire group of people as racist. Even though everyone posts from all over the planet here. So does that mean the world is kinda filled with racist ideas that get sterotyped by facts? I only judge people who threaten people no matter their race.

>§ir, it seems the whole idea was to shift the overton window to see the elephant in the room.

t. person who doesn’t belong on Jow Forums

Dude your not going to get a honest straight answer from anyone on this site. They have a very twisted sense of reality and most never go outside to see the real world for themselves. They come to conclusions based on arm chair investigating from other people's propaganda. Many claim to be high IQ but it doesnt show.

It wasent real. Didnt actually happen.

>stormfront faggots swarmed in around 2004
kek wtf are you on, pol didn't even exist at this time, 4chin was like 2 year old max, nigger jew.

Upvoted

>Was he a retard that dident get the joke?
Kek. He trolled you hard, newfag. Jow Forums is just satire. Jow Forums is a board of peace. Brenton is just the ultimate Aussie shitposter.

Attached: 1552654844764.jpg (510x765, 65K)

You’re the joke.