If he went pass any Aryans on his way while shooting in the streets do you think he would've spared them?

If he went pass any Aryans on his way while shooting in the streets do you think he would've spared them?

Attached: Screenshot (130).png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

Definitely not Indo-Aryans

Attached: femson.jpg (1000x800, 130K)

someone hasnt seen the full 17 minute video

"If"

He spared the girls at the crosswalk because they were white, as he certainly didn't spare them because they were women. So why even ask?

what do you think? the guy shot at random people while fleeing in his car with his shotty

guy's a fucking loonie

they were mudslimes

Time stamp?

Imagine if he picked the day a Catholic school had taken their kids to the mosque for “cultural enrichment”. Ironically, I think this would’ve hurt the Muslims more.

Fuck you lazy retard, sage goes in all fields.

fucking shit head faggot kys nonwhite

Nevermind, i'm a dumbarse. But still

Nigger

but it was fake wtf

t pakistani

they were just 2 thots he honked at while driving to the second mosque. He didnt spare them from death, but he does tell them to get out the fkin way lel.

Attached: 1552983379363.png (640x640, 362K)

No, he was honking to let the traffic know he was coming through.

Nah. How would they know to pretend to get hit and hide there face?

>8 minutes for a response
thats actually fucking scary to think about

He only targeted muslims.

Crusaders are not retarded like muslims

Yeah, he didn't run over people who went over the rode while speeding away, he waited for them to pass

Police will protect you don't worry about it.
He walked casually in and out, he was free as a bird. Keep on relying on the police for everything though.

I had a guy shooting up my place last year and it took cops 4 and 1/2 hours to get out here.
Got 12-guage tho..

You couldn't even watch the entire video for yourself?
The absolute state of this board.

Where's the uncensored

If I ever meet a Tarrant supporter IRL I'm going to break his jaw with the strongest right hook I have in me.

Only if they were not traitor. The women with the hijab if I remenber well was a convert. He had also the opportunity to kill white girl during the video which he did not do.

So he only killed women who were not dressed like whores. What a good goy.

I am not here to judge. I am not the shooter. I would add that you can dress modestly without wearing a trash bag on your head.

Good luck finding one. Even if I hope afor you that the day you see one he will be desarmed.

Many traditional European styles of dress have head coverings for women. That you call them trash bags tells you you're just an anti-Muslim turd and probably a Zionist Jew lover too.

I wouldn't have
they have no business being there

Jew lover because I do not like that. Head covering is not the same as wearing a burka.

Attached: 8A90A7F3-25FF-4913-93D7-9E8CE5874B11.png (780x439, 417K)

Anti-Muslim = Jew shill

Every fucking time.

Hahahahahahahahahaha
You are hated everywhere you are living with non Muslim. Indian, boudhistes, Christian hate you. Only people which are leaving not in contact with you can find some good in your people.

>liking mudslimes
>liking kikes

pick neither, my friend

Islam is a religion not a race. And if its a choice between western degeneracy and Islam I will pick Islam any day.

Go fuck yourself french nigger loving faggot.

No he shot and killed an Iranian in the mosque. We are the aryans. Northern Europeans are not

what of the Fourth Crusade then?

stupid gypsy

I can't understand your point, you illiterate nigger.

he didnt shoot multiple whites

His target was Muslims, not non-whites. He would have killed 50 whites if they belonged to the "bad religion" because he was a Zionist shitbag.

Top kek. 8 minutes is actually pretty good response time. I waited for a cops for 24 minutes once and that was a crisis call after a huge gypsy brawl in my street, where two people got stabbed, myself nearly too. And mind you, there is a motherfucking police station 10 minute walk from there. I also remember when our local nationalists firebombed leftist center about two years ago, it took police nearly 12 minutes to arrive too. Leftards moaned about the fact extensively, absolutely forgetting they are "anarchists".

who the fuck is the guy making these ?

14:00 you lazy faggot

Don’t worry user in America there would be six call of duty addicted cops on the scene in two minutes ready to slaughter him and a couple of innocent bystanders in the crossfire

but thats not very nice

Attached: sad.jpg (619x453, 28K)

Me

>magine if he picked the day a Catholic school had taken their kids to the mosque for “cultural enrichment”. Ironically, I think this would’ve hurt the Muslims more.
false flagfags would never shut up.

Fuck off you filthy traitor cunt. Go live in the middle east if you're so keen for islam

If you arent joking and honestly believe that...you are a dumb fuck like the rest of the conspiracy theory faggots on here

he literally did while driving to location 2

Are austrians faggots now or is this some greasy leb?

He's not my favourite person anymore.

Nicely done mate.

Oi m8 do have a loicense for that speculation?

Of course. Read the manifest, retard.

>random people
wearing 14th century tunics

>you think he would've spared them?
Absolutely not. An alleged white supremacist gunning down a white man in an alleged racist mass shooting?

All the more controversy would of helped this mossad agent accomplish his psysop

Attached: D1DCC3C7-395F-443C-846C-B269C2560E87.jpg (640x384, 72K)

We know he did, he lets white people cross in front of him when he's getting away

>imagine being this retarded

Attached: okay retard.jpg (740x304, 39K)

If guns were banned, then how would he get a gun?

the moment i let people know in real life i'm a tarrant supporter is the moment you'll be questioning why a heavily armed man is walking on the street
this is satire mr fbi

Attached: 432432523324.gif (607x609, 821K)

>Darknet
>Black market
>Grey market
>Some friend who "lost it"
>Some guy who need to make a quick buck who "lost it"
And that is just a few.

making a gun is unironically very easy if you're a machinist
even an amateur can do it
banning guns would only stop the retards from shooting people up

Attached: 24B8BE6E-9614-4D04-B6A3-565F873D6F90.jpg (1920x1080, 589K)

Attached: AEA007AB-EEF7-4A5E-98C1-50A21E8BE369.jpg (1920x1080, 508K)

Attached: 10A583B5-C929-43F6-9546-173D9E8B591E.jpg (640x1138, 178K)

Lololololol keyboard warrior faggot alert

Attached: A3E8367E-E6DE-4F73-AB7C-FAE863A0CB3D.jpg (900x1125, 393K)

Just ban gun factories then dude.It's not hard.

Attached: E5B824B2-2057-46F0-B57F-20B266635992.jpg (1095x1546, 375K)

Attached: 440D70F3-B621-417E-8449-90B061DE8787.jpg (800x1169, 218K)

see
You can make a simple shotgun even if you are not a machinist. All under one hour and from stuff you can buy in every hobby shop, you cretin.

I'mma be real with you: no.

>didn't watched the video
>here let me give you my opinion

If they know how to make a gun, then someone is teaching them.
Just arrest them or something.
Also, if people know how to make guns, just ban bullets, clips, and magazines.
Even better, just ban powder.

I was wondering the same thing.

>shooting people up with a fallout tier shotgun
if you're not pulling a brenton/breivik/timmothy mcveigh you should just stay home

Nigga do you think cops are robots that are kept in high orbit ready to be air dropped at any location where crime occurs?

Arrest Google, fuck yourself and your meme flag tranny.

eggboy?

Fuck off, sportacus.

>just ban spoons lmao

>just ban everything bro
>ammunition can't be made with basic knowledge
>powder can't be made by anyone with basic knowledge
>just ban knowledge bro
>tripfag and memeflaggot
Yeah, filtered.

I only gave simple example of how easy it is, calm your tits Alexander, we are in agreement.

No.

If I passed him on the street I would give him a smirk and say "police are around the corner, make a run my friend"

He just HAD to write all that 1488 white nationalist shit all over his guns didnt he.

He should have written the names of all the victims killed by Muslim terrorists in Europe in recent years.

He wrote a few.

Come on, faggot. You can ban guns but not knowledge you dirty tranny fuck!

He had her name written on his gun.

"This is for Ebba Akerlund"

Attached: 1553271636643.png (1024x769, 958K)

Google can censor some search results, what's the problem if we add more things to censor?

You keep saying basic knowledge, but who's teaching that?
How can you call something that it's harmful as basic knowledge?
Basic knowledge should be things that help our lives, things that can save lives, not how to make guns.
The education system is really fucked up.

no, you will not.

his gun was aesthetic as fuck you dumb mutt

I'll be your huckleberry

>claims to be a traditionalist
>uses "14th century" as an insult

This is a waste of time to contemplate white supremacists. This is a liberal media fabrication. Consider it the full circle that started with the Bill Cosby conviction.

The current liberal trend is to portray black women as the invincible instrument of justice. The reality is that the aristocracy is allowing several breaches of the Constitution in order to pursue their own ambitions, and while accusing every white male of being rapists has cost aristocrats more than they planned, class warfare is still in vogue as long as it's just the riff raff vs. the middle class. Black women simply extract the most from the dead carcass of chivalry.

First, all laws regarding "hate speech" are a blank check on censorship. Free speech is free speech as long as it is in the boundaries of the Constitution.

Second, rape laws without any statue of limitations are a means of silencing any person with a public presence, but not aristocrats in the form of hidden, meddling stockholders.

Third, all affirmative action laws are being prepped for a reboot to include homosexual dogma. This further allows liberals to stalk traditional patriarchal establishments. They claim that women now must register for the draft....but they won't ever be in a life threatening role. It's all wording to empower women to be in authority roles without ever actually doing any kind of risk taking of their own. This has never actually been imagined in the Constitution as a thing that needed addressing, but it follow other precedents that are banned as unconstitutional.

In respecting the intent of the law, most of the paranoia regarding white supremacists would be better interpreted as a threat by "marriage supremacists". In the spirit of the law, we have protections of women's rights and religious rights, but we go out of the way to deny the rights of the unmarried.

Kids don't care though. They worry about imaginary NAZIs.

Yeah, right. IRL you'll tuck you tail between your legs flee to the keyboard, the only place you believe you have any shadow of a chance of leading anyone to believe you're even a shadow of a man.