MESSAGE TO INCELS

Yeah, you know, those guys who make up like 99% of Jow Forums.

At some point you have to just admit to yourself you are not being given solutions to your problems by the white nationalists or by the Christian right-wing. And it's not like they haven't had a long time to answer the problems presented by modern feminism.

Come to Islam and become the solution to the Woman Question. Disregard all the lies and propaganda about Islam and recognise that no force on Earth is equipped to take on feminism and degeneracy as much as Islam.

This thread will be flooded possibly from the first post with boomer kikes and crypto feminists. Just realise these people do not have your best interests at heart and would send you into war to fight for Israel's interests and for globohomo.
Also realise that while Islam may not seem an ideal solution it is the best we have and the only force on Earth that is even slightly equipped to take on globohomo.
Russia and China are barely able to keep the peace inside their own borders. India is already cucked to feminism. Japs are cucked to an extent. SE Asia is full-on cucked. Africa is too low IQ. You may not currently believe in Islam but we are prophecied to dominate the Earth and restore justice and fairness. It's up to you if you want to be a part of that or want to continue being a cuck.

Attached: 550px-saladin_and_guy.jpg (550x427, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elpais.com/elpais/2019/03/08/inenglish/1552051103_915747.html
people.com/movies/charlize-theron-says-she-is-single-ready-date/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>At some point you have to just admit to yourself you are not being given solutions to your problems by the white nationalists
You sure about that brown boy?

Attached: 1552636959294.png (1305x693, 970K)

>Come to Islam
>lets idolize some kidfucking, murderous pedophile terrorist sandnigger who died from a fucking fever like a beta cuck
sorry, ahmed. No can do.

>the solution to the Woman Question
The Bible is more pro-patriarchy than the Quran so not really.
The woman problem has to do with atheism, not Christianity.

I get that the morals are compatible but do you really think western men want to get on their knees to scream ALLLAH like a retard? Why does middle eastern music sound so creepy and bad? The rituals, like all religions, are stupid as fuck.

>adopt a shitty desert cult that thinks dogs are unclean because times are shaky
Isn't it time for you to kowtow toward your meme box Ahmed Al-Liverpooli?

Attached: 1554340477981.jpg (783x791, 18K)

>brown boy calling me a brown boy
lol.
You sure about that retard providing a solution to thottery?
Only thing he has lined up is a long line of cocks in a NZ prison for the rest of his worthless manlet life.

Again, we have a solution. It's something your country could do with these days. Patriarchy.
elpais.com/elpais/2019/03/08/inenglish/1552051103_915747.html

Christianity is dead and isn't coming back. If it was going to provide a solution the Vatican would have ended feminism by now, they have enough money.

Attached: DTI83.png (800x800, 636K)

>Christianity is dead and isn't coming back
oh, but it will. And we will kill all of you kikes and goatfuckers

Attached: NextCrusadeHappening.png (588x1250, 691K)

>kikes
Christianity is the religion that was set up by kikes. The first Christians were ALL kikes. So kys first.

The first followers of Christ (including Christ) was judeans, not edomites. so no.
Christianity is the #1 enemy of the kike. its a reason why the kiketrash have sided with Islam against Christianity every chance they got throughout history

Attached: RabbiBaruchEfrati.png (1200x822, 470K)

Islam is literally if a psychotic 8 year old shat in a book and used the poo to make up weird rules for adults how to live. You're literally duped by some sand nigger from hundreds of years ago who would've thought a TV was magic.

Do I need to give up my foreskin?

No one is going to check either way

What about volcels?

What about my kids?

Selling your country for pussy, better be a degenerate than a traitor.

Attached: 64011FD3-4B91-4D72-99B4-62EE8393ABC4.gif (1134x820, 2.31M)

Again, no one is going to check either way.

Attached: 3762AA91-EF3E-41E1-97FB-E1F6E3B6EA8B.png (1738x702, 402K)

Hi.

Attached: DD12417C-AE6B-436D-9D0D-540E0E2B7C7B.jpg (1920x1080, 589K)

Your country is already sold out to globohomo by your granny fucker. What do you think the yellow vests are protesting for? Dumb baguette.

Isn't there some kind of ceremony?

You are the main problem in France with kike here. Why should I become part of the problem ?

I love this pic

A conversion ceremony? No, that's optional. If you mean a dick-checking ceremony, lolno. We aren't even supposed to expose our thighs to other men, let alone our dicks.
Seriously how do you figure that? Do you understand cause and effect? I sometimes wonder if Jow Forums is just where all the low IQs congregate.

It is the exact opposite you stupid fucking faggot.

Incels who have been their whole life mistreated and rejected by THE NATIVE WOMEN. See immigration and nigger women as their last hope to reproduce. Same goes for women you stupid fucking cuck bong.

Attached: 1553861608285.jpg (413x395, 79K)

>implying that most incels are not already converted to islam

A dick cutting ceremony when kids turn 6 or 7

No such thing. You must be thinking of kikes with their rabbi cockmunch ceremony.
Again, no one is going to check. If anyone asks, tell them to mind their own business.

Place are going to shit, place are becoming dangerous, comunist party full of people which hate the French people. All of this is linked to the fact that Muslim become a majority is this different part. Also 60 percent of people in prison are Muslim. Also being in the uk the fact that you raped thousand of little girl.

That's not what I meant by cause and effect. If someone else can be bothered to explain to your retard ass then by all means, I can't be bothered to waste any more time on you.

Cause as effect. Jew import Muslim in France. Place were Muslim are imported start going to shit. They get more numerous, they start voting for importing more of them. They start killing people when they have a sufficient number. Most of them hate French people and French culture and proudly say that they are here to invade us. Truly a blessing.

Just a thought I'll leave your retard ass with, the reason Muslims have enormous birthrates is directly linked to having patriarchy. And the reverse is true as you are seeing.
If the West didn't have a globohomo matriarchy, you'd also have large birthrates.
THATS cause and effect.

The only enemy is the jew. Both Christian's and muslims should be United in flushing out the parasite.

Outbreeding parasite when you can just choose to not import them why ? The west has enough people.

>Waaah we can't outbreed muslims because our women rule us!
That's what you sound like.

>Come to Islam
>Union Jack
Honk honk.

>come to Islam
Stopped reading there. the most insecure, sexually frustrated men I know are slimey pakis .

Someone have the meme with the finish guy converting to Islam to get pussy just for ending killing itself for daesh.

>daesh
were legit retards, but even then they were able to institute patriarchy, put women back in their place and have their fighters pumping kids into them.

Also one thing that came to mind, feminism is itself accelerationism which is what this doink wanted. So he could have just let things continue.
What he did was effectively an own goal, he increased the political power of Islam in NZ and thus made it less likely that feminism will destroy everything.

>You sure about that retard providing a solution to thottery?
Angry and armed white men can solve any social problem.
>we have a solution
>durrr hurr we invented beating weemunz
Dude gtfo with your idiotic bullshit, every single society that has ever existed had a solution for uppity bitches and faggots. We don't need a fucking caveman religion that will keep us in the middle ages for several centuries.
Every single european generation until the antiwhites got into power has had far superior and more advanced ideologies, a proof of that is that WE discovered the new world, we advanced into the industrial age, we conquered and rebuilt the world in OUR image, we went into space.
The rest of the human races have been so irrelevant that europeans have been constantly competing and at war with each other to dominate the rest of the world. But even the strongest wolf in the pack can become the victim of a bacteria, a virus, parasite, or a cancer. That's what jews are, they successfully took the middle east from you, and now you are their weapon against the west.
Muslim migrams are just that, biological weapons. Helping feminism, faggotry, wicked politicians and other cancers destroy white countries, while in turn their nations get bombed one after another by israel's army of slaves.
Don't even pretend that islam can fix anything while palestinians still live under occupation, you are nothing else than a bunch of weak, and pathetic cowards.

Attached: 1552632641858.jpg (500x1281, 224K)

>islam
>flag
Oh dear...

Attached: 1554421617603.jpg (624x474, 24K)

This, but go for Quran only Islam

>message to incels
>he proceeds to write a TLDR thread

honestly you need to rethink your life m8

>5 incel threads in the catalog
Could you faggots be anymore obvious? You realize people actually have to be virgins to be bothered by this, right? What brought these shill posts on so suddenly, is it because Soistiny lost the debate?

charlise theron is an incel!
people.com/movies/charlize-theron-says-she-is-single-ready-date/

Quit acting like there isn't a real issue with inceldom in the West, faggot boomer. I'm just providing one possible solution of many.

>Come to Islam and become the solution to the Woman Question.
You are retarded. Islam aggrevates the problem by allowing 1 man to have multiple wives.

Attached: 1500768582024.jpg (696x1448, 261K)

Are incel's even a real thing or just something pushed by jews?

Incels are real pushed by women

Attached: 1539919222811.jpg (1024x833, 211K)

>The first followers of Christ (including Christ) was judeans
>They weren't Jews tho

Snowniggers are dumb af