prev

Attached: file.jpg (936x936, 751K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HR3bfxaNDLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA!

>blormf
you are all boomers and russian bots

BECAUSE GOD SAYS HE WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS THEM. Genesis 12:3 “I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee, and in thee shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.” Isaiah 60:12 “For the nation that will not serve you (Israel) will perish; it will be utterly ruined.”

REASON #2–
BECAUSE WE OWE THEM A DEBT FOR THE BLESSINGS WE HAVE RECEIVED THROUGH THEM. Through Israel the promises and covenants were given. Through them came the law, the prophets, and the Messiah who has opened up access to God for all, and through the Jewish apostles the gospel first went to the nations. (Romans 9:4-5 and Romans 15:27)

REASON #3–
BECAUSE GOD’S GIFT AND CALL ON ISRAEL HAVE NOT BEEN REVOKED. Romans 11:28 “but as regards the election they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable.” The covenant with Abraham has not been replaced by the New Covenant. The eternal covenant God made with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants has NOT been set aside.

REASON #4–
BECAUSE GOD HAS PROMISED TO BRING THEM BACK TO THEIR LAND. “‘I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them;…I will plant them upon their land and they shall never again be plucked up out of the land which I have given them.’ says the Lord your God.” (Amos 8:14-15) “I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides and bring them to their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all.” (Ezekiel 37:21-22) The regathering of Israel is prophesied in Ezekiel, Isaiah, Deuteronomy, Amos, Hosea, Jeremiah, by Jesus in Luke 21:24, by Paul in Romans 11 and is a key condition to the full flowering of the Messianic age (Genesis 35:11).

REASON #5–
BECAUSE THE TIMES OF THE GENTILES ARE ALMOST FULFILLED.

Stop the payments!

Not one more goddamn cent for the beaners!

BECAUSE GOD SAYS HE WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS THEM. Genesis 12:3 “I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee, and in thee shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.” Isaiah 60:12 “For the nation that will not serve you (Israel) will perish; it will be utterly ruined.”

REASON #2–
BECAUSE WE OWE THEM A DEBT FOR THE BLESSINGS WE HAVE RECEIVED THROUGH THEM. Through Israel the promises and covenants were given. Through them came the law, the prophets, and the Messiah who has opened up access to God for all, and through the Jewish apostles the gospel first went to the nations. (Romans 9:4-5 and Romans 15:27)

REASON #3–
BECAUSE GOD’S GIFT AND CALL ON ISRAEL HAVE NOT BEEN REVOKED. Romans 11:28 “but as regards the election they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable.” The covenant with Abraham has not been replaced by the New Covenant. The eternal covenant God made with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants has NOT been set aside.

REASON #4–
BECAUSE GOD HAS PROMISED TO BRING THEM BACK TO THEIR LAND. “‘I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them;…I will plant them upon their land and they shall never again be plucked up out of the land which I have given them.’ says the Lord your God.” (Amos 8:14-15) “I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides and bring them to their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all.” (Ezekiel 37:21-22) The regathering of Israel is prophesied in Ezekiel, Isaiah, Deuteronomy, Amos, Hosea, Jeremiah, by Jesus in Luke 21:24, by Paul in Romans 11 and is a key condition to the full flowering of the Messianic age (Genesis 35:11).

REASON #5–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–
BECAUSE THE TIMES OF THE GENTILES ARE ALMOST FULFILLED

We are just passing through
MAGA

Attached: 1539776233227.gif (447x365, 1023K)

Reminder: Spamming/flooding is against Jow Forums rules. Also: MAGA

Attached: YANGCOUNTY.jpg (1024x631, 237K)

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

IMF study about the possible effect of 25% tariffs on china show that they will get BTFO and their GDP will be hit 4 times harder than the US in first year

Attached: file.png (615x570, 32K)

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

nobody will notice me saying this:

i like trump :)

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

Jow Forums has always been a pro-Israel board. No need for you to post all of these. But I respect freedom of speech, so I won't report you.

Attached: donald_trump_copy-e1468868558862.jpg (600x673, 241K)

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

>the shills are up early today
mornin boys

Attached: 1537292828221.gif (180x240, 2.78M)

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

Aw Melania

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–
BECAUSE THE TIMES OF THE GENTILES ARE ALMOST FULFILLED..

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

had to crop it, too many goblins

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–
BECAUSE THE TIMES OF THE GENTILES ARE ALMOST FULFILLED...

Iranian Caucus

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: migrations.png (839x312, 119K)

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–
BECAUSE THE TIMES OF THE GENTILES ARE ALMOST FULFILLED..

>(You)

Attached: 1554251544450.gif (295x278, 3.91M)

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

ahem

I am allowed to disagree with trumps stance on israel and still support him
those that live by the sword will also perish by it

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

Same.

Attached: 20161969.jpg (361x527, 52K)

She's angelic.

Flawless.

Attached: Bam.jpg (1544x1029, 287K)

>those that live by the sword will also perish by it
this nigger gets it

Attached: 1549386249779.jpg (960x829, 933K)

Are you ok?

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

>niggers

Attached: file.png (629x691, 628K)

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

You are really dedicated, which is great.

However, repeating over and over might put people off?

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

Considering that orthodox Jews and immigrants from 3rd world countries are unvaccinated or outright refuse vaccination it is time to being killing them systematically for putting the population at risk.

Kill the unvaccinated masses flooding into Europe and the US.

Attached: 4151671824598.png (1351x4495, 1.52M)

Maybe that's his plan. This is what people do when they try to get you put off something.

still better than yang shills

Attached: outerspace.jpg (991x519, 97K)

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

>niggers
will never fly like white man flys

Attached: 1549858035372.webm (640x640, 808K)

Attached: Tesla (Gateways).png (798x359, 427K)

maybe

>ID: kuk

Attached: Bowie (11).gif (250x250, 1.73M)

I wasn't vaccinated

Remember there are no shills or coordinated effort to spam Jow Forums and by extension ptg. To even think such a thing is insane!

Any Jews or immigrants who refuse to vaccinated need to be executed on the spot for putting the health of the general public at risk. The mass immigration flooding into Europe and the US need to be shoot on sight until they can prove that they have been vaccinated.

>jannies cleaning spam
WTF????????

Ha! Didn't notice that! Israel spammer a cock confirmed

Attached: 1552645131790.jpg (220x229, 8K)

morning shills are pretty assmad this morning
something big must be coming

Attached: 1545568271388.png (394x329, 100K)

It's just a few people taking the piss, as has been from the start, when this place first came about. This place has always attracted trolls and retards, so only a newfag would think this is something that's actually being coordinated.

wow i just developed a phobia after watching this, hes alive tho right?

lol suck egg shill boy

Attached: 1550915442263.webm (626x360, 2.72M)

'Tis a flesh wound.

bump. study show that chyna will have to make a deal or get BTFO by tariffs

he made it
we'll all make it

Attached: 1522091318032.gif (250x252, 3.18M)

>so only a newfag would think this is something that's actually being coordinated.
Exactly. There is in no way waves of shills that post under 5-7 easily recognizable posting styles in work shifts that last for eight to nine hours at a time. This doesn't happen. They also don't use
>Meme Flags
>Yang Gang
>Zion Don Posters
>Clown World Niggers
>"X" non existent political party
>Inflammatory spam
as their main posting styles.

now i want one.

Attached: AWOO_unhappy2.png (900x1000, 283K)

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

Attached: hahahaha.jpg (613x338, 82K)

MAGA & KAG 2020! good luck with the wall Prez Trump, love youuuuuuu. kisskisskisskiss MAGA!

Attached: Karen silent MAGA support.png (382x657, 329K)

Attached: file.png (625x667, 550K)

>had dream that Trump actually kept his promises on immigration
>wake up

Attached: 1526042877030.jpg (579x329, 25K)

Attached: SUICIDEWATCH1.jpg (640x480, 41K)

>See videos about people in MAGA hats harassed
>Still think they're all staged by the Trump admin to garner sympathy and support.
>Antifa, SJWs, etc. are hired off the street as mercenaries to deliberately look so shitty to make Trump supporters and admin look tolerable.

Anyone else believe this?

Idk about the others but yang gang was a troll farm

youtu.be/HR3bfxaNDLw

Attached: 1458532121040.png (1235x585, 316K)

Attached: 1546311946066.jpg (833x485, 42K)

Yeah, those are trolls most likely. I could be wrong though. But don't think this place is of that importance. Could be just leftypol fucking around too, but I consider them trolls more than shills. Answer me this, my friend, do you hate niggers?

>Spammer stopped when someone pointed out his ID

Attached: christ chan cute laugh.png (1280x720, 708K)

>and I now see why the skull shape was scientifically important to early paleoanthropologists

Attached: 1519112046027.jpg (2859x2455, 3.1M)

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

Cut right before he pooped

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

think we pissed him off.

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

What ever happened to that Crusaderkun nigger that posted here?

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–