Rothschild of the east (sasoon)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sassoon_family

The Sassoon family, known as "'''Rothschilds of the East'''" due to the great wealth they accumulated in trade,[1] is of Baghdadi Jewish descent and international renown.''' It was based in Baghdad, Iraq, before moving to Bombay, India, and then spreading to China, England, and other countries'''. It is said that the family descended from the Shoshans, one of the families of the Iberian Peninsula.[2] '''From the 18th century, the Sassoons were one of the wealthiest families in the world, with a merchant empire spanning the continent of Asia.['''3]

Attached: David_Sassoon_and_sons.jpg (414x508, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/13218-sassoon
timesofisrael.com/how-jews-once-ran-shanghai-the-wicked-old-paris-of-the-east/
books.google.fr/books?id=3yaAJFgBjOcC&pg=PA185&hl=fr&source=gbs_selected_pages&cad=3#v=onepage&q&f=false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sassoon_family
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what about rothschilds of great brexit penal colony system?

Attached: rothschild mugshot o_00v74.png (1603x892, 719K)

idk i'm not here to shitpost just facts.

it's cooked and orwelled history written by "winners" trying to divert attention from themselves.

So why did you bring this up?

the "winners written history" its just the sentence for people who doesnt accept that facts are facts when it's not going on their way. I post facts then if you think they're wrong ,go read them and debunk them.World would be happy you show the truth about history of winners.

Interest people on this family. They are related to rothschild by a weeding

on the same page

Of those who settled in England, Sir Edward Albert Sassoon (1856–1912), the son of Albert, married Aline Caroline de Rothschild

Kill rich kikes.

they are not facts. There is no way to verify such facts except looking up similar facts in similar cooked books. Sure also testimonies of jehovah witnesses.

i'm not going into debate about historiography.Take it or not,i don't really care if you think the whole history that we get from books is fake.

Unironically there are dozens of these families worldwide. They will bring in the bei and use your unlubed ass as a handpuppet

The Sassoons are the worlds drug dealers, they got the Chinese into opium and were the cause of the opium wars
>protip
They're still the worlds drug dealers

>Sassoons

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/13218-sassoon
Here he established the house of David Sassoon & Co., with branches at Calcutta, Shanghai, Canton, and Hongkong; and his business, which included a monopoly of the opium-trade, extended as far as Yokohama, Nagasaki, and other cities in Japan.

seems you right.

Interesting fact for you, the Rothschilds created Rhodesian and funded Cecil

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-174728_1.jpg (462x427, 35K)

the Rothschilds of the arabs?

Our family aren't Jewish, but we did have ties to the Sassoon family, we're Bania (merchant) caste, so it was natural.

My forefathers built a massive wealth by working with the Sasoons, we still have a big house in Dehradun, mostly from the money made during the Opium Wars.

Although we don't fully own it, split amongst the different heirs.

Rothschilds of India, more like it.

they also responsible for opium trade to china, which china blames on the 'west'

nice

timesofisrael.com/how-jews-once-ran-shanghai-the-wicked-old-paris-of-the-east/

thought they made they their wealth from that hairdressing business

thanks dude.save the info in my brain.

of arabs,indians and chinese.

and rothschilds made fortune just by lending money

Attached: caricature juive 2.jpg (198x254, 8K)

it says they were Iraqi jews pajeet , dont be like blacks
>we wiz merchants n shiet

That's an incredibly dangerous and foolish way of looking at data. Go back to school. Facts aren't arbitrary like history is.

Have you never witnessed people lie their asses off to look better? People do it all day every day. But it certainly couldn't happen to history! Is that what you think? How shameful.

nigger, they came to India where they made money.

dude if my data where written by nazis i would think the data can be a problem.When it's jewish encyclopedia talking about jews i can consider there's no like a will to false the history of sassoons.
Wanna read a book about sasoon ? there's one written by a descendant of them by the egypt branch :d)
books.google.fr/books?id=3yaAJFgBjOcC&pg=PA185&hl=fr&source=gbs_selected_pages&cad=3#v=onepage&q&f=false

go ahead and debunk it.I'm not here for debating about historiography.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sassoon_family

Now I know where samaraii got his money for ISIS.

Thank you for talking about your family on Jow Forums.