Christfags UNABLE to answer this!

Which is it Christcucks - do the 5 billion religions that aren't Christian go to heaven or hell automatically? Two options:

(1) "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" - You go to Hell if you don't believe in Jesus, that's the law of the bible. Rules are rules.

(2) "No one has been sent to hell because they don't believe in Jesus. Hell is a place of punishment and people are punished because they've done wrong." - God is Just and would not send wrongly send someone to eternal punishment.

So what's the deal fags? You can't have it both ways.

>And don't say Jesus "shows" himself to people in the middle of Iraq, that's utter bullshit. They simply have 99.9% less of a chance of finding Jesus because they weren't born in a Southern Baptist home like yourself.

Attached: 2903281389012.png (420x294, 93K)

You are definitely going to hell for being a faggot OP

Also, this thread is a celebration of the fall of religion coming the rise of the internet.

Attached: 2903902093092.png (1199x867, 244K)

>using the (((new testament))) to disprove god/religion

Attached: clean.png (411x410, 212K)

How is this political in any way?
fpbp
/thread

The Bible states that those who were in Earth before Christ are to be judged on their actions, or at least something along those lines

You should probably wonder why you're unable to answer the most basic of question of your belief.

I thought the Old Testament was the Jew part and you ignored the contradictions in it because it wasn't New Testament?

Ask the 10 Christians threads on pol the same?

The answer is in Romans. Chapter 2 is informative.

>what is purgatory
don't you have some toy cars to play with?

Jesus will judged everyone, they will know of him and either accept him or deny him.
This is why its important to now spread the word to continents like Asia and Africa.
In Africa we are now growing to over 380 million Christians and they are excited to be our brothers and sisters.
So please help spread the love of Christ to all corners of the world.

Neither, the only true god is the Emperor of Mankind.

What's the deal now that Christ was on Earth? If you are trying to apply that same logic to today, how far removed from Christianity does one need to be in order to get the hall pass? If you grew up in an Atheist household in America? South America? Where is the line drawn that can possibly be "Just" in your eyes.

I know you like to take leaps because "God is Perfect and he must have a way I can't understand" but that's just a COP OUT.

what do you call it when people are too stupid to understand science but believe in science as if it was religion?

Attached: 0F0D20B4-CE8E-4256-B3A3-B5CD69969699.jpg (472x448, 25K)

So if a crazy white man comes to a village in the middle of Africa for 30 minutes, does he condemn them all to Hell when they don't believe him?

The concept of heaven as many people see it is inherently selfish. If you wouldn't do nice things for people if you were sent to hell for being nice, then you aren't nice at all.

Fedorafags

based!!!! i love the fruits of secularism (kikery)!!1

No, evangelised sects are told if they dont make an effort to spread the word that they don't get to go to heaven

We do lots of work with villages in Africa and slowly teach them the ways of Christ. Often we also bring them back to see how we run our Churches and many decide to stay and marry here.
It is never happening that they turn away from Christ. Because Christ is Love.

Not at all, but the old testament is the true word of God, while the jew one was introduced to make the religion meek by introducing "Platonysm" into religion.
The true one is where the other three fake ones come from.

Sounds like your dicking them desu

Science? Like that there is an unchangeable binary sex among humans?

Guaranteed replies

Jews are actually closer to the bottom of the list.

Go to hell

No but many of the young women in our ministry has found their husbands and our church now has more members before it was dying.

John 3:16
>For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Sounds pretty clear to me.

Leftist

By jew one meant new testament.
And the three religions are Christianity, Judaism and Islam.

Religion came BEFORE science. Show some respect, cock fag.

YOU STUPID NIGGER THEY JUST WANT TO GET OUT OF AFRICA AND INTO A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY LOLOLOLOLOL

That's odd because any time you talk about the harsh laws in the OT (burning people alive, stoning fags, etc.) Christians always say it doesn't apply because Jesus cancels out the OT or something.

Whats the point of filling up the pews if you've filled them up with illiterate bongobunnies?

This. Leave them alone

Everyone is reconciled to God eventually.
Even after death. Hell is not eternal. It cannot be. The eternal infernalist doctrine is theologically incoherent, biblically erred and belittles the meaning of the Cross.

Translation of bible is pretty difficult to understand, try Septuagint.

I don't like you using that language, please turn to love and Christ and remember
>Abstain from every form of evil.
I want to see the world as christian, as long as there is a christian he is welcome anywhere.
Please don't use hateful speech but turn to Christ instead and love.
We want to have active Churches all is welcome.

So did niggers. Checkmate christcuck kraut

If you aren't dodgy, then I apologise. I genuinely hope you are successful in your endeavours, no bs.

science cant explain 100% of reality. your argument us invalid.

fpbp

Exactly my point, those rules are literally there to without a doubt stray you away from the path of the devil, look around in this (((postmodern))) world and tell me this is not the case, the fake one introduced the (((pardon))) where you are not judged by your actions, but only if you feel sowy :'(, canceling out the whole point the first real book wanted to teach you as harshly and as real as possible, human agency.

Attached: 1532345224170.jpg (550x499, 127K)

Attached: 1545319408973.png (900x900, 360K)

>someecards
cringe and facebookpilled

Nothing can. You cant analyse what you can't measure. Any specific claim of anything beyond the universe is unfalsifiable. A belief is not however. Atheism is belief in disbelief, and Theism/Deisim is structured order.

Attached: Fag sensor.webm (616x360, 775K)

reminder "no religion" just means no organized one
over half of the people who picked it in the servey described themselves as spiritual

Reincarnationism is truth.
When the human body is rendered inoperative, the soul is ejected and stripped of the majority of it’s experience in order to fit into a new host. The leftover experience, subconscious and residuual energy forms an ‘echo’ which lives out a version of a perceived hell or heaven, whatever the subconcious truly believed.
Since all human bodies have skeletons, this truly is mr. Bones wild ride.
>inb4 some nigger calls me stupid
People who claim to have and to be able to read past lives exist. How can you call them insane when you believe in a magic sky daddy?

like structured order like society?

Science is a slice of how reality is perceived, a series of connecting/consecutive self validating constructions that have been a useful tool, but in no way a 100% of reality, that's a very childish assumption.

Play stupid games [Jew Worship 1.0], win stupid prizes [Jew Worship 2.0]

99.9% of atheists.

Atheist here. People like you are unbearable to be around. The smugness drips out of you.

No like order to the way things move and interact in the universe

You're using them to spread miscegenation. You're damaging God's creations and ignoring anyone who can see your evil. The path to Hell is paved with good intentions, brother. Repent this MADNESS.

typical beaner with no brains

I appreciate that most atheists aren't fedorafags, and most religious people dont give 2 shits what anyone else thinks

That image is cringe

Go fuck yourself.
Yeah, that guys retarded, but so is all of pol

Jesus also went to hell for three days and preached the gospel to the lost.

>way things move and interact in the universe
>order meme
Life, creation and existence is chaos.
Order is death.

>Hey Faggots!
>I'm an atheist - just thought I'd let you faggots know *snickers*
>Here's a strawman ultimatum I came up with for you faggots because I'm an atheist if you didn't already know
>Pay attention to me and my strawman questions because I'm lonely and need friends
>Oh yeah, I'm an atheist btw too
>Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Fpbp

>MSM ID
fuck off noseberg

Attached: 279CFC38-7AFC-43A6-92F7-62BFBB3B82F4.jpg (626x626, 20K)

The only reason Judaism is so steady it's because a cult, you don't have to believe in God, it doesn't depend on dogmatic believes, or so they think since every Jew things deep down that (((something))) makes them special. kek

No, there are just Orders of Chaos. You can't see God's face, you can't see the base code, and even if you could, you wouldn't be able to interpret it anyway.
If I know what hydrogen and oxygen are seperatley, that doesnt mean I understand the properties of water.

>believes in reincarnation
best reason to kys faggot, your current life sucks hard enough already.

>chrystcucks

>orders of chaos
>using the alternative interpretation of order to support your memes

We are all one in God, the concept of miscegenation is a racist invention made by people who have a love of the world. Do not have love of the world for then you do not have love of Christ.
I shall pray for you for Him to steer your right.

>MSM
>oyvey goyim I’m trying to work

Attached: l061b_en.png (1239x1754, 188K)

If were talking about the existensial and the unfalsifiable, science and religion are on the same level, both square pegs looking for a hole they cant even see

tfw your dead jew on a stick has been MIA for 2000 years

Better to be a Christian than whatever retardation you are.

>Dissing the New Testament
>Implicitly praising the Old Testament over the New Testament.

Fuera Judido Jodio!

>nBCOn1X1
>niggers Black Cock Only niggers, one on one
Okay faggot

>Order is death
Life has meaning because it ends, beginnings signify the end of one thing, an end signifies the beginning of another. Life is just the latest most complex emergent property of the underlying ruleset behind creation. Entropy in the literal sense, but mostly metaphorical. Increasing complexity over time

>MSM
>grasping for an acronym when it’s easily BCON for bacon

Meh, I don't blame you, it's as a feel good book about whether shit you do, as the other two, without the actual practical tribal advantages the jews have. And so easy to lead to degeneracy.

You asked for "Black Cock Only" emphasised by niggers on either side don't try to sneak bacon in there too. Maybe in your next life lmao!

This. If you understand the advantage of not interrupting someone/a group while they're making a mistake, you should also have the brains to see when they're doing sonething right that benefits them and learn from/copy them.

Who says it's both ways. Not a single Christian. Nigger get smarter.

>MSM
>L-leave me alone Goyim!

Maybe I'll leave you alone in your next life retard lmao

>MSM

Attached: 2A24C536-A1C5-46E7-80B9-2B57462499B9.jpg (400x396, 30K)

>BCO

Attached: blacked.jpg (819x315, 13K)

He wasn't a Jew. He is God. And yeah you had control of the entire world. The sun didn't set on your empire. Now look at you.

>MSM jewstralian promoting degeneracy

Attached: EB471F0E-D360-447F-B86E-C586097C8620.jpg (1024x1024, 133K)

OP you're stupid as fuck if you think people in Iraq dont know who Jesus is. He is the most quoted prophet in the quran. muslims believe He will return at the end of time the same way christians do. read a book, nigger

Attached: 1519501535124.jpg (538x385, 46K)

>It's only a "feel good book".
>as soon has humanity strays from the teachings and dogma of that book everything start turning to shit.
>as soon as christians get lax on following the religion they start to get persecuted along with other many stuff the scriptures predicted.

Smug idiots like you is the reason the West will go down the hole, you'll know hell on earth when the degenerates corrupt every bit of the civilization your christians forefathers build following that "feel good book" and the savages feast on the remaining bones of society.

Attached: 1531074318202.jpg (474x379, 34K)

Because science is never contradictory, right OP?
This. OP eternally BTFO

>Leaf cuck asking for Black Cock Only
>Blames it on imaginary Australian Jew because he's so used to following the Jew media
>believes in reincarnation to COPE

Attached: 1516494287954.png (220x229, 5K)

>You go to Hell if you don't believe in Jesus
Yes.
>Hell is a place of punishment
Yes.
>people are punished because they've done wrong.
We all have done wrong, user. All except Christ. That's the point of Christianity.
>God is Just and would not send wrongly send someone to eternal punishment.
Yes.
>If God sends someone to eternal punishment, it is just.
Yes.

Attached: Aquinas.jpg (700x6826, 600K)

>MSM
>getting mad

>BCO
>has no hope

>MSM

BCO

We exchange thousands of years of collected wisdom for some spiritual shit that was invented to sell crystals. The good thing is that it primes people for real religion. We will see a fifth great awakening in 2030. Once all the millennials get tired of nihilistic thinking. This has happened before. The only difference is that Islam plays a bigger role role in our western societies now.

fpbp

to answer your question
>tao

The singular truth, dipshit.

>