How the fuck did they get away with this?

>Create a meme movie where an Asian literally fuck 3 (or was it 4) white guys one by one until she meets her ultimate Prince Charming saviour type character.
>Only non white man in movie who was significant was Black guy who was a literal faggot
>No Asian guys in cute
>All white guys literal chads
How the fuck did they get away with this. It’s like they made it to troll r/hapas explictly. Jesus Christ.

Attached: B7F06D81-1966-4EAB-AA73-6F46D014A9A5.jpg (1320x1320, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B5-5mU2iOEs
royalnaught.com/entry/virgin-japan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because AMWF is pushed by the Jews.

Think about it, Asians are high iq, whites are lower iq. Amwf triggers division b/w whites and Asians and yellow fever fags make it worse.

So now you’ve Asian men riled up against white men, and white men riled up against black men, me and Shlomo are having a cup of tea laughing at you faggots as India signs a new defence deal with Israel.

pretty sure she isn't fucking the guys but yeah she's a tease

err was it WMAF? who cares about abbreviations sorry shlomo was sucking my dick real hard trying to get my rupeepee turned into a shekel if you know what I mean

why dont you build toilets instead?

>why does the media push race mixing as something fashionable
Gee I wonder why?

It was IMPLIED retard
She was fucking spit roasting them off camera. Read the fucking book

so then why are asian countries complete garbage until they start leeching off the usa

we have invented designated shitting orbits my Iraqi Brother. Toilets are Roman-era technology.

>Read the fucking book
Yeah I'll pass on that shit thanks though

Then why comment in the first place if you don't know what you're talking about and you're not even going to read cleff notes at minimum?

I can't wait for the sequel.

Attached: lanacondor.jpg (1080x1350, 168K)

To be fair this is what we have to look forward to when a white woman hits 25

Attached: lindsay-lohan-in-a-red-swimsuit-on-mykonos-island-greece-030917_3.jpg (1201x1800, 172K)

It's based on a book written by an Asian woman. The (((producers))) even added a nigger and a spic while in the book all the love interests were white males

Attached: 1527197655369.jpg (667x1001, 409K)

did you read it?

>be you
>permavirgin
>shitpost all day on $chan about muh white race
>meet qt asian girl
>she wants the d
Do you betray your race for her or do you remain a lonely faggot?

Attached: 1553760344530m.jpg (819x1024, 90K)

Because its a reflection of reality, not the other way around.

Asian females are the biggest self haters in the globe, the women hate their eyes and noses, search up the rate of eye lid / nose surgery in Asia.. Toss in the skin bleaching and youve got a race that'll idolize even the most beta white male.

I honestly feel bad for the asian men, their women have zero honor like Muslim/black women.

Attached: asian-nose-surgery-1.jpg (154x200, 4K)

1. Asians naturally DO NOT have that big eyes
2. Asians naturally do not have such big noses
3. Thots lmao stupid bitches

Where do you poo? Why is the ganges full of shit and dead bodies?

Attached: ganges.jpg (725x400, 62K)

We aren't low IQ dum dum. In fact, my IQ is pretty damn good.
>142

They boo in space now.

ASS SO FLAT DONT NEEDA LAPDANCE

see? women should be covered and kept in burqas or niqabs. Based India and Islam.

kek everyone except asian guys

>normieshit

GET OUT

Because even knows what whores asian women are

She looks cute and petite, I'd splash her eggs with my blonde Slavic DNA.

Pyccкиe дeвyшки пpинaдлeжaт нeгpaм.

Russian agent in UK? Someone’s getting plutonium in their coffee.

Чyть нe зaбыл, дeвoчки тoжe.
пoшoл нaхyй дepмo ёбaннaя

What is wrong with you Wiliam?

Whites have the highest iq by a good margin.

I don't understand why sex is such a big deal or so important that literal TV shows and movies need to be made that detail and describe some imaginary sexual encounters.

>it's the jews fault she's cute

Attached: DmSysDlUcAAkRL0.jpg (1200x901, 193K)

I liked the Tinder bathroom scene where she fucked a complete stranger because that guy didnt answer her text right away.
Top Jewish media. Cheers America!

Indians don't know what they're talking about.

They weren't, some scholars argue that China had a tech advantage over europe until the 1700s.

Industrialization was the fortune of the West

Literally the most intelligent post in this thread.

AMWF is designed by Jews to make Asian men hate white men. Now everyone hates white men and their societies. Men who go ''muh dick'' for asian women deserve everything bad that happens to them.

>AMWF
Obviously meant WMAF

Those face and chin shapes are always always 100% plastic surgery lmao
Nuke the hooks, rice war now

Хoлoп, ктo тeбe дaл paзpeшeниe oбpaщaтьcя кo мнe пo мoём имeни.

apparently it was based off a book written by some asian women that loves white guys, what a shocker

Attached: wmw.jpg (2620x1522, 770K)

It's the most common interracial relationship in the US

>how can they get away with this?
Easy. There is a demand among Asian women and white men for this content.

youtube.com/watch?v=B5-5mU2iOEs
i personally blame each and every jew that has ever lived for me liking this video

>Highest virginity rate
>Lowest number of sexual partners
>Lowest divorce rates

Yeah ok roastie they are whores

Attached: vyxia-20190404-0001.jpg (1080x810, 87K)

>Asians are high iq
lol

Weeaboo pls. There's a reason the Chinese called Rome "Great Qin" and their own empire just "Qin".

believe it or not the majority of asian men live in asia

They are

Attached: DC03A343-E77E-44E7-ADE3-4AF481B87374.jpg (826x371, 54K)

>Highest virginity rate
Yeah among the guys lol.

>Lowest number of sexual partners
>Lowest divorce rates
lol

Those statistics are faked. Chinese, for example, are nigger tier (Average IQ 70-80) according to Chinese studies.

Who owns Netflix? What does a certain religion say about the end times and the nations of the world mixing together?

Asians women from rich countries (Japan, Korea,some parts of China and others asians countries) are as much sluts as whites women.

why is she dressed like an aspie

>is pleased about getting entangled with Jews
How can you possibly be happy with this when you've seen what Jews had done to the West? They'll do to you what they did to us when the time comes.

its not
white male/hispanic female is i believe

> t. rostie

Pajeets are some of the most greediest people after Jews. They sold their entire country to your trading company just so that pajeet aristocrats could make money off the British Rajz

*Raj.

royalnaught.com/entry/virgin-japan
>Virginity ratio of unmarried Japanese women

*2015*
age 18-19 74.5%
age 20-24 64.5%
age 25-29 32.6%
age 30-34 31.3%
age 35-39 33.4%

Stop making stuff up roastie

Attached: 1516594125080.jpg (570x850, 89K)

>Japan 1.9% foreign-born
>Korea 2.9% "
>China 0.1% "
>WMAF is pushed by the Jews to anger AM!

Asian females are only for men with refined tastes, as animals will only want your generic braindead blond cunt.

Attached: 1552391088502-0.jpg (1059x1355, 105K)

Yes, but you're also some of the most chauvinist. I don't think you'll take it as well as we did when Jews start subverting Hindusim, importing Africans, and "liberating" your women.

Can't read moon runes, is it self reported?

>Do you betray your race for her or do you remain a lonely faggot?
Why care about white race if you don't have white kids? White kids are the only reason to care.

China. China has control over certain segments of the West.

shouldnt have made this thread OP. dont you know this place is re,ddit 2.0?
Every faggot is a white knight beta cuck now who loves worshipping white roasties.
go to 8ch,an if you want actual memes and discussion.
look, it doesnt even let me type the word re,ddit or it registers as spam.
The kikes have literally brought these beta subhumans to this board, and silenced oldfags about it.

>girl prefers handsome boys instead of asian manlet bugmen
>how could they get away with this!?
lmao

I’m nepali living in India but you’re wrong actually. Feminism is a thing here and Hinduism is already being subverted. Their government passed a law to allow women on period to enter Temples (in Hindu custom a woman on her period is considered impure and not allowed in a holy place). they legalised Gay Sex last year. It’s a hopeless world, bong. Once I finish my studies I’ll go back to Nepal from this shithole. (No offence to indianbros, just your country is being ripped off it’s own culture). Even in Nepal we have communists but it hasn’t reached this scale because were mostly isolated from the rest of the world

>those tits
jfc I though all asians were flat

What is the 8ch you speak of?

Good now go take a poop outside and let the adult countries talk.
A dead site that has less than half of its userbase from 4 years ago and tries to advertise themselves here for relevency

Jews love AW and see themselves as white in this context.

>no no asian women like you jewish guys too you're white
this is the white man's equivalent of
>no no it's not racist against whites as a jew i'm white too

Yellow fever must irk the Jews to no end

On the one hand, they want to make money, but on the other hand, they want to punish white males.

Yellow fever would make them money because every single heterosexual white male on Earth would enjoy a film more if the lead female were yellow, and they'd all watch that film.
On the other hand, the natural desire of the rabid Jew to attack white males leads them to want to fill films with unattractive man-jawed white feminist women, often in partnership with black men.

Attached: 45865106_374449113301019_6930132744116196395_n.jpg (1080x799, 103K)

Lena Dunham has more sex appeal in my eyes than that Nip does. I just don't get it

Israel is going to fuck your shit up hard, poodick. Look at how they fucked up Fukushima. They handled security for that. Fuck, turn a disaster story over and you'll find an Israel defence firm right fucking there, every time.

you are homosexual

>some scholars argue that China had a tech advantage over europe until the 1700s.
The printing press blows that argument out of the water

She's so fucking ugly, even for gook fever standards

Because most of them didn't eat real food. You can't grow tits with a rice porridge and pickled veggies diet

Western media featuring WMAF is extremely rare despite being so common IRL. Most WMAF is actually produced by Asians

Attached: 1554210653056.webm (720x384, 2.52M)

?

Attached: 1549540715861.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

Nope. Asian features just do nothing for me

From what I've seen, white passing Jewish men frequently marry Asian women. Most of those bugmen urbanite types with Asian fetishes are at least part Nosen.

Jews usually marry Chinese women.

That's what years of meth addiction, sunbathing and bulimia does to a woman. Most Asian women wouldn't dream of partaking in any of those things, and that's the advantage they have.

I remember Lena Dunham bitching about the number of NY Jews with Japanese waifus.

Attached: (((lena dunham))).png (610x318, 73K)

they casted an ugly azun, and not even a nice looking one
that's how

We don't have many Asians in the South
Thank God
But my experience is that they become massive left wing communists very easily.
I've seen college age asian girls openly back talk and criticize their parents in public.

>currycels ever amounting to anything

Lmaoooo
We have a few of you retards as diversity hires in my office. Everyone despises you for being lazy smelly retards. Currycels are just Mexicans with Down syndrome and aversion to physical labor.

Because they target fringe audiences with their shitty shows, including niggers, faggots and hapas.

>I've seen college age asian girls openly back talk and criticize their parents in public

Yeah I'm sure that's unique to Chinks

it's made to promote yellow fever.

>Yeah I'm sure that's unique to Chinks
No Kimi, it's not.
But the point that Asians are super traditional is a meme.
After the first generation they become crackpots and often more than white women.
But then I'm from the South, where racist girls grow on trees.

if fucking is all she has to offer, she'll get boring
pretty quick.

Attached: mzOtrd6.jpg (1267x455, 307K)

You can read music?

No one would use them. They would just worship them.

Attached: worse than niggers.jpg (745x848, 202K)