I love Brits very much, but I am concerned...

I love Brits very much, but I am concerned. You're going down a path much like America but with more censorship and leftist derangement. Get out while you still can.

Attached: Brexit.png (1170x1216, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2U-phsjiZcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know the veteran is thinking:
>That Hitler chap hud to be stoaped

Attached: 1550595758412.jpg (1050x1800, 372K)

Attached: 1550512525631.jpg (370x960, 80K)

Attached: 1530560158061.png (703x329, 298K)

boomers are toxic to society

Brilliant.

These strike a cord.

It's going that way. I would build a dimension hopping machine to escape if I knew how.

Attached: planetnomore.png (600x338, 216K)

Checked for 1933. It pains me to know that old people aren't always wise. The Hollywood MSM narrative is that Germany was power mad and wanted to dominate the world, but in reality what Hitler wanted was to crush Marxism and Jewish Globalist capitalism all around the globe. Now we have experienced the full brunt of both of those vitriolic forces, and look where they have gotten us. Western Civilization is going the way of the late Roman Empire.

they genocided the natives of india, africa,austrailia,americas.
They are paying the toll.

Attached: 1538075782964.gif (250x188, 899K)

That woman isn’t a millennial

There's not even the flicker of resistance in Britain.

it could have been another way.
she is, this is what drugs do to you

Attached: 36188108_10156733379465288_6514617759056265216_n.jpg (800x450, 57K)

Fuck I guess I’m just old

it's not a genocide if what you are killing isn't even human you stupid nigger.

Fuck off. They brought civilization to all of those places. India has railroads only because Britain built them. Although with Africa, it would have been a net positive if European powers never intervened in the affairs of the natives of the entire Central and Southern continent. All of Europe and North America would still be relatively safe at night. And blacks would develop advanced Wakandan technology of the wheel, lever, screw, and pulley in about 4000 AD.

I think there is it's just that the MSM and Social Justice driven government crushes any indication of there being a resistance movement with hard censorship, imprisonment, and doxxing. Majority Brexit vote itself proves that the silent majority are opposed to this bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=2U-phsjiZcE

>Year is 2137
>You are one of 50 pure white people left on the planet, kept inside an underground breeding cage used for ceremonies
>Officer Aviv comes to your cell to show off his stock to the Fifth Emperor Baron of Rothschilds
>Your 3 daughters get picked and dragged away
>A huge celebration with singing, dancing and laughter erupts on a pyramid made of Aryan bones
>At the top sits the Emperor on a throne made of the spines of white men
>At his feet, your 3 daughters are chained in the doggy position
>3 black slaves are let loose to ravage them
>As you watch the live broadcast on your cell tv, hearing their screams and pleads for death as the black savages have their way with the Aryan women, symbolising the triumph of the Jews over the Aryan man, you whisper to yourself...
At least I'm not speaking German

Aztecs with their pagan religions come to our land to take our hearts away. You did a good job carrying railroads. The French also did things well

>Rothschilds built railways in India for easy transportation of goods
ok.
remember,
the parasite always kills the host.
Britain was like a zombie infected with the Jewish parasite that lead to pursue a globalization policy.
Now that parasite is in it's final stage, the zombie falls ill, and struggles, before it dies.

You from the future too?

Attached: 2BDB0248-A620-4640-B11D-E2F40EFA3FF8.jpg (722x1278, 176K)

STOP THIS

Attached: cry.png (548x411, 240K)

It's called 'death' and we all hop on that machine eventually

Attached: thankyoujesus.jpg (504x470, 98K)

>india population:1.339 billion
wow look at that genocide

Fuck them. The entire premise of the US-UK alliance was created by (((Churchill))), the kike who ruined Europe and the rest of Western civilization. It makes a lot of sense to me that we were sworn enemies during times where the white man wasn't cowed in his own lands. Fuck these cuckfags and fuck their dogshit ugly women. I hope the whole inbred island burns

Would they actually invent any of those things by themselves?