/PaganGeneral/ the weekend is upon us edition

>Fervor sprang up from Action: this they served and worshiped as supreme.
Only through a renewed religious fervor can Evropa be saved.

Friendly reminder that Jow Forums is a pagang board. And this is the thread to talk about all things paganism, be it metaphysics, theology, politics, myths or philosophy.

Attached: 1551899911981.jpg (633x624, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205973600/#205973600
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YQCIxnkAtiI
youtube.com/watch?v=AnaQXJmpwM4
tertullian.org/fathers/julian_apostate_galileans_1_text.htm
hermetic.com/texts/on_the_gods-1
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 5:17-20&version=KJV
newadvent.org/fathers/0859.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cringe

In this age of science, any religion is a tool of (((scammers)))
We shouldn't believe in fairy tales anymore
Atheism (Not liberal fake-atheism) only saves the West

Paganism is a broad term that encompasses among other things, all the studies of philosophy and astronomy not under control by the Romans.
Be specific with the type of paganism you mean.

Science without metaphysics is devoid of all meaning.

Come home white man. It's like you do not even want to rest in the Unblemished One.
All pagans are welcome.

Attached: 1489837044578.jpg (481x680, 187K)

How about explaining the black sun, I still don't get it beyond Himmler, Wewelsburg, Alemannic jewelery, 12 sig-runes and being a Combination of sun-wheel and 3 swastikas

What do you mean? It's an ancient European solar symbol.

Attached: SchwarzeSonneArtifacts.jpg (402x192, 24K)

>my odin-fairy is cooler than your jesus-fairy
same shit, same retard.

No it isn't because Odin isn't a kike.

The CERN portal has a point

true but it doesn't matter.
saying it's stupid to believe in Religion A while following Religion B is retarded.
You believe in a bunch of non-profable Stuff. This is fine, do so. But don't condescent about it. You just believe in some other bullshit, every Religion has unprovable Bullshit in it. That's why you "believe" it.

beg your pardon?

>same shit, same retard.
wrong. Paganism is true, Christianity isn't.

Attached: 1505921635221.jpg (640x840, 166K)

checked and agree-pilled.

>MY RELIGION GIVES ME AN EXCUSE TO
BE A BLITHERING ADULTERER AND DRINK GOAT CUM N SHIT.

>I'M PROBABLY MESTIZO OR A RABBI TELLING WHITES ABOUT HOW TO BE WHITE.

Attached: tumblr_n59zsiEetg1rcoly3o1_400.gif (400x302, 1.41M)

user, I can't even be mad at you. The Dark Age of Technology is upon us and you're still shilling for atheism? Here's a fact atheists have never come to terms with: almsot everyone is religious, including most "atheists". They just put stock in different things. Some worship gods, others worship money, others belong to the cult of human progress and futurism, but these are all fundamentally religious, not objective positions. Steven Pinker is basically a bishop. He's even got the kiddie-diddling down.

Jews hate this.
Worshiping the sun invents a lot of useful things, ends up inventing agriculture. In the meanwhile niggers didn't know what wheel is.

Attached: the black sun swastika origins.jpg (625x1024, 106K)

Attached: the black sun spinning.jpg (600x600, 74K)

Attached: the black sun.jpg (600x600, 21K)

Agriculture was a mistake. Made us short, gave us plenty of diseases, we stopped eating like 10 grains and now we just eat like 3

>niggers see sun every day
>too stupid to realize to worship it
wtf was their problem?

Attached: 1507730308071.png (239x459, 133K)

so you need to be a pagan to fuck, play at war, chop wood and look into the sky while holding the roof your primitive shack?
i don*t know man seems far streched

Attached: 2131121.jpg (500x306, 36K)

Agriculture maybe as it is now, but not growing crops.

that's something, every christian, muslim and every other religious moron would say.
No point Sven. You lose. Believe in it, it's fine. Go for it. But if you think you're better because you have a Thorshammer around your neck instead a Cross, then you are Retarded and the funny thing is, you don't get it.

nono don't get me wrong. I am no atheist and i am not saying that believers are retards.
i say if you think your God is true but another isn't, THEN you're a retarded Brainlet.
It doesn't matter what your God is. Jesus, Allah, Odin, Dollar, Yang, Bush, Buddha, Spaghettimonster.... it's irrelevant.

If you believe in Something (and nothing is the same as something in this case) then you're not better than every other believer on this fucking Planet.

or: one's not stupid for believing, one is stupid for being condescending about it.

Attached: bcat.png (441x568, 578K)

You "people" are so fucking stupid. It's not agriculture that degenerated humanity. That just lead to a higher population. It was less careful breeding combined with more prolific breeding that lead to human degeneration. In other words: overpopulation coupled with a lack of eugenics because nature was no longer applying selective pressures.

They gotten burned by sun, because they just lied there on sun doing nothing.

They wont lemme post cause they think I'm making spam fuck them. Bro the large Hadron collider. Cause your from switze rland and you got the gate dubzz. The portal homie. Ourabourous

>11 Fierce comes the Maruts’ thundering voice, like that of conquerors, when ye go
>Forward to victory, O Men.
9 Indra who rules with single sway men, riches, and the fivefold race
>Of those who dwell upon the earth.

Based Indra

fpbp

picrelated, fucking coping closetatheists

Attached: 1524824186698.png (593x580, 621K)

I’m at a fork in the road desu.
I admire the roots of paganism, the true primal identity of it.
But also admire Christianity in Europe. Before it got subverted of course. Keeping the ethic groups separated which Christianity, especially catholicism did is reasonable because it function best in that natural way, therefore it was a part of God.
>in the beginning there was the word and the word was logos (reason)
Due to the harsh environment of Europe you need reason to survive, that’s why Christianity undoubtedly worked in Europe. Granted with pagan symbols as influence but the articulation of Christianity made the spirit of Europe ignite into civilisation.
It’s the subversion of Christianity that has ruined civilisation, we are now over-civilised and have no reconnection with the land, why? The abandonment of reason. The Jews love this, thus they bring third world migrants to expand the zombie like civilisation.

I just don’t know. Do we turn back to our pagan roots or replace those who subverted Christianity that reversed the ethic component of all European nations under the natural moral law?

Attached: DD7BDC18-24F3-4903-A0AC-BA09F0726CAF.jpg (1024x416, 38K)

so i can create black holes?
would be cool but i don't think more blacks is, what the world needs.

>so i can create black holes?
everytime you fart

Fuck you anti capitalist shills
Right to property is a god given right
In china you cannot own property, only rent it from the state for 60 years
50% of the top 1% richest are jews. Remove the jews and keep capitalism. Its literally the best system.

Having Wojak be portrayed as a strong viking is dumb. He's supposed to represent a beta male.

Is it hard for you to grasp that some religions (the jewish ones) are worse than others? The reason it's stupid to believe in gods is that they don't believe in you. Not that it's just stupid "because". Gods are cunts. And if anything, the kike god is the best analog for the creator of this hell.

pic

this

Attached: AF293DFF-1DC6-469A-825C-E9A4E4B90190.jpg (255x238, 10K)

Fpbp

>too stupid for metaphysics
tell me the books you've read
even wojak can become masculine if he forsakes the femininity of Christianity

Post more of those, they look really cool. Im gonna have those with photos of me, my wife and kids hanging around our house.

In my opinion what we call "Christianity" today in the West is TOTALLY dead and irretrievably lost. Maybe we can use some of the churches and cathedrals as our future "temples", for whatever spiritual institution we decide to adopt but catholic and especially protestant "Christianity" is dead and lost. I could see a future Europe embracing Sanathana Dharma but with Jesus as just another one of the thousands of Gods we worship, for example, with monotheism totally abandoned.
Monotheism to me is just a death cult. Completely barren spiritual wasteland, monotheism led us directly to the modern world of capitalism and spiritual death. I can respect Jesus Christ, but I can never speak a declaration of faith like the Muslim one for example, that is a slave's religion. Muslims are slave soldiers of Allah.

>t. LARPagan

Attached: E71EF01A-7B57-4B53-A1A6-1C6772986D78.jpg (863x1024, 308K)

>Im gonna have those with photos of me, my wife and kids hanging around our house.
based and wholesome pilled

Attached: 1553448471216.gif (500x500, 412K)

The woe is upon the Greeks and Romans who became Orthodox and Catholic. Even when they were "trad" pagan philosophers, they were still degenerates. Again:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205973600/#205973600
What type of neopagan are you, by the way?

Attached: typesofneopagans.png (1114x884, 364K)

>t. christcuck larper

Attached: 1552761906820.png (1024x938, 702K)

cool! i fart a lot.

no it's not. Religios can be worse or better. But the motiv why you believe in one or another Religion doesn't matter, which religion it is. You believe in something that is not provable. That's the same shit.

about what?

Says the fucking faggot retard who says "Deus Vult" 100 times a day and thinks he's going to become a crusader when he grows up.

>Falling for "neo pagan" meme.
>Not taking the "New Pagan" pill
Neo pagans are cringy LARPers trying to bring back a dead religion, when that's not how religion works. The aspects of old paganism that survived christianization should be incorporated into a new brand of paganism for the modern man. Hitler deserves to be deified

I agree user. I think the appeal of reason can help many white people though who have objectively abandoned their spiritual life to consumerism and to many ways political parties.
Like the Catholicism of the past which still has the highest following in western/white countries we need to bring the pagan elements into it to connect to a core identity of a people.
I see Jesus Christ as the embodiment of God, and god is reason. Without reason we collapse and therefore subjected to subversion and usury vis the Jews. Muslims only respect Jesus, that’s why there religion is reason based, it’s ideological based therefore only use for control. It works within the area of the Arab world but not in Europe because Europe survives differently then the Arab world.

>The aspects of old paganism that survived christianization should be incorporated into a new brand of paganism for the modern man. Hitler deserves to be deified

That was well spoken, I agree with you but at the same time you have to understand what kind of transformation our culture must go through before a person such as Hitler can be conceived of not just as a good guy, but a God.

The peak pagan philosophy was during late antiquity. Unfortunately at that time there were too many women and slaves that had already converted to Christianity.

Monistic master race.
you might be on to something

Attached: 1507831604619.gif (557x768, 3.14M)

Catholics served their purpose very well in Neo-pagan societies, which basically nazi Germany was.

Attached: 258767DA-3E07-4333-B69C-58C5061010E5.jpg (550x398, 53K)

>The aspects of old paganism that survived christianization should be incorporated
They were, they went in Catholicism.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YQCIxnkAtiI

Oh yes, late antiquity. When Julian the Apostate became the first true "neopagan" and wrote a fan-fiction with him and the other Roman emperors, and wanted to rebuild the temple in Jerusalem. Ah, the good old TRAD days.

Everyone believes in shit that isn't provable. Pagans are just honest about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=AnaQXJmpwM4

Yes, Julian was based and redpilled.

Attached: Dv2BihJXcAESZ4S.jpg (1200x930, 309K)

Julian was indeed based, you should read his "Against the Galileans"

There are enemies always, especially now in our European nations and towns. It is a good time to remind you all of the wise-words of Odin in Hávamál 38:

"Let a man never walk a step on the road
without his weapons of war;
for it is unsure when need shall arise
of a spear on the path you wander."

And while many of you are still young and searching for a suitable wife, never forget his wise words in Hávamál 83:

"The speech of a maiden should no man trust
nor the words which a woman says;
for their hearts were shaped on a whirling wheel
and falsehood fixed in their breasts."

Most of soldiers of the past were Christians (Catholics) though. The polish army that saved Europe from the Islamic invasion were famously hardcore catholics.
Pagans it seems are throwing the baby out with the bath water as Varg, a strong pagan would say.
You have to keep elements of divine power that appeals to reason for a society to function.
Reason
Will
Passion.
If it doesn’t go in that order your society crumble and is subjected to abuse by the Jews.

My Swedish friend, I don't think there will ever come a time where The masses wake up and accept Hitler into their hearts. I am still young and am working towards a life where I and a few families can raise many children that worship Hitler in a new pagan religion. My CS degree and large inheritance will allow me to purchase plenty of countryside land in Alaska for Hitler's children to prosper in when the west collapses.

The only change that will come will be the change you make with your children is what I'm saying

He had such a great understanding of Christianity and how bad it was that he didn't even know why there were so many Christians in the Roman army long before Catholicism was instated?
Again, he truly was the neopagan of the 4th century.

>"The speech of a maiden should no man trust
>nor the words which a woman says;
>for their hearts were shaped on a whirling wheel
>and falsehood fixed in their breasts."

This verse unironically saved my life. Good shit. The symbolism of women's hearts being "spun on a wheel" fits so perfectly and made me understand how they reason (they don't use reason, they use emotions).

Best of luck to you and your children user!

Attached: 1538406639247.jpg (561x960, 70K)

I have. Too bad the Christians outlawed his writing.

For anyone that is interested
>tertullian.org/fathers/julian_apostate_galileans_1_text.htm
And another good book written by one of Julian's friends
>hermetic.com/texts/on_the_gods-1

Attached: 1497634198765.png (624x434, 103K)

There is no private property you fucking mung. Whether it’s taxes, lease or rent if you stop paying you will be removed.

And for the record, I don't believe that rule under the Catholic Romans (and later Franks) was "trad" either.

Attached: gensericsackingrome.jpg (2660x1977, 879K)

They were strong because they were Europeans, not because they were Christians. Which is why muh based Christianity haven't ever appeared anywhere else but in Europe.

It's more of a "despite" sort of a thing than a "because".

Attached: 1528505504641.jpg (624x764, 109K)

When you complain about how the Catholics outlawed Julian's writings yet use tertullian.org as a source for Julian's writings..

Attached: 1446948272405.jpg (615x410, 29K)

Yeah I understand that aspect but the reason why Christianity worked in Europe more than other other part of the world it is in is because the appeal of reason within it worked with the Europeans who are naturally intelligent due to their environment therefore they could articulate it better then anyone else. And its appeal to reason influenced most of it all their inventions. You can’t invent anything without reason after all.

Attached: BBF27166-949F-442B-AA77-896C8D1C0943.jpg (516x438, 45K)

Yeah the only parts that remain from that is the parts that Christians used in their writings when they sought to refute him. The rest was destroyed.

The (((christian))) fears knowledge.

>that's something, every christian, muslim and every other religious moron would say.
Retarded argument. Christianity’s achievements prove the appeal of reason worked best for Europe therefore it is the better religion.

Attached: C7BF2848-631C-446A-9B0E-813DE904FEBF.jpg (1237x1017, 222K)

The Catholic Romans who burnt pagan writings also burnt all bible translations in the medieval period.
Opinion discarded.

lel pagans were more reasonable than Christians, there is a reason why Paul argued AGAINST philosophy and the philosophers God.

Pretty much all those inventions were created at least 1600 years after Jesus, not really much of a correlation.

Yeah and then the proddies did the same thing.

Catholicism kept Jews out of Europe for 1500 years. And even when they went in catholic’s had laws saying you have no right to harm the Jews but Jew has no right to be in charge and subvert your culture.
In many parts they didn’t have rights, the Christian kings law in line with God’s natural law ruled supreme.

The Romans literally had firearms before christianity destroyed their civilization. Christianity handed the continent over to primitive barbarians. Most of the savages rampaging through Europe were christian - they don't tell you that part. And what do you mean "christianity worked". Christianity "works" everywhere. It's the most common religion in much of the third world.

Christianity is a sect of judaism. Facts don't care about your feelings.

>becoming jews to own the jews

Attached: 1552769780568.png (1681x2802, 246K)

I didn't know that there were pagan philosophical texts from the 16th century. The only pagans then were the Sami who didn't even have writing at all.
What the Catholics did was instead of destroying the entire jewish community left by the Romans was to keep them as court jews for them to do the dirty work (usury).

>being an idolater
Worship your gods if you want, but you will die in your sins.

>el pagans were more reasonable than Christians
Prove it then.
>there is a reason why Paul argued AGAINST philosophy and the philosophers God.
You are aware that the main influences of the bible was Greek philosophy. The first translation of the bible from Latin was Greek. Christian councils had debates that went on for years debating rather Aristotle is in heaven or not.
>Pretty much all those inventions were created at least 1600 years after Jesus, not really much of a correlation.
Their clearly was though knowing the vast majority of Europe was Christian and before the age of science Christianity articulated life. Inventions grow in a spike like many of wildlife does. Life reflects life.

Fun-fact, there were jews in Rome long before the Roman army ever reached Judea.

>The first translation of the bible from Latin was Greek
>from Latin
From Aramaic you mean (regarding the NT) and for the OT, they had the Greek Septuagint before Christ. The Vulgate was a translation TO Latin from Greek.

Attached: 1477381426125.jpg (363x463, 125K)

>Read the Old Testament
What about the New Testament then?
Why have you ignored what is said about the Jews in that?
What about when Jesus called the Jews enemies of the human race? What then?

>You are aware that the main influences of the bible was Greek philosophy.
Yeah they tried their best to civilize it but after all it is Abrahamism.
>Their clearly was though knowing the vast majority of Europe was Christian
Yeah and Europe was majority European.
They're vile, these Christians.

Attached: 147153389787.jpg (832x331, 68K)

This is pretty much what I've come to. I won't insult my christian ancestors by denying christ's divinity but I have demoted him to a patron god of the poor and oppressed. The future is white shinto or white confucianism or something: a european version of the syncretic polytheist philosophy-religions of the east.

Attached: Neopagan.jpg (626x463, 128K)

The "read the OT" reference is regarding another pic, which is "the Torah and the NWO". That pic specifically uses a judaism-oriented Bible in its links that extrapolates off certain verses to make it fit the Talmud.

Yeah the Christians that subverted their tribal non-universal religion also wrote that the subverted people are big meanies. Who gives a shit.

Abrahamics debating over who's the least shitty Abrahamic is dumb.

Attached: semites spritually.jpg (850x400, 53K)

>Why have you ignored what is said about the Jews in that?
Why did YOU ignore it, is a better question?

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 5:17-20&version=KJV

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

I have a question about odinism (maybe you could add wotanism to this too), does anybody have knowledge on how the conversion would work?
I was taken to catholic church when I was a kid no more than 8 times, and forced to read the Bible (I think I only read 10 to 20% of it), after that I had contact with other religions which influenced me, but I didn't voluntarily attack myself to none, how would conversion work for me?
PS: I'm white

Deus Vult, fellow West Virginian!

Julian was not actually an apostate. He was born and raised pagan.

>This is pretty much what I've come to. I won't insult my christian ancestors by denying christ's divinity but I have demoted him to a patron god of the poor and oppressed
This is exactly what the Romans who witnessed/heard of Jesus did. They knew that Jesus was a deity, but they just thought he was another deity because they didn't actually know the Scripture. This is from a letter from the king of Armenia to Tiberius Caesar:
>Your kind letter has been read to me, and I wish that thanks should be given to you from me. Though we had already heard several persons relate these facts, Pilate has officially informed us of the miracles of Jesus...we have commanded all those whom Jesus suits, to receive him among the gods. We have threatened with death any one who shall speak evil of the Christians
>to receive him among the gods
It's just plain-out wrong, however.

Here's the source for that letter by the way: newadvent.org/fathers/0859.htm

When the bible says things such as
>”those who say that they are Jews but are not, but are a synagogue of Satan".
I’m pretty sure they’re against Jews.
Jews have free will and you cannot stop that, they rejected Christ therefore they rejected logos. Once you rejected logos which is reason you only see a society on basis that you subvert it. That’s why I’m saying Christianity work in Europe, Europeans have naturally high IQ and high IQ people work best when something appeals to reason.

attach myself*

All the Greek and Roman temples were still kept up by the Christians though.

I know that. What I'm saying is that THAT'S what the "read the old testament" line in that pic was referring to.

And when Jesus IN THE BIBLE says you literally have to obey kosher law, I'm pretty sure you're full of shit. You christkikes are such utter fucking retards you never even consider the reason Jesus was mad at the jews of his time. It's because they were too liberal and didn't observe kosher law strictly enough.

You oddly always manage to drop this detail.

Semites are a region of people from the Middle East. Anti Semiticism was used by Jews by anyone who criticised Jews which for the most part were catholics.
Some priests have got things wrong though, this being one of them. That happened because of the subversion of Christianity through revolutions all started by Jews