Jow Forums confession thread

I’m not actually racist.

Attached: 5938C93D-C334-42A5-8339-41AE62CC4099.jpg (750x747, 167K)

I believe that executing Jews and invaders from the 3rd world flooding into Europe and the US is necessary to protect public health.

Attached: 4151671824598.png (1351x4495, 1.52M)

I love you faggots.

I don’t have any friends

Attached: 8F9D522D-06FB-4B2D-8C9F-F01530B15768.jpg (607x911, 258K)

I just like to say NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER. If you genuinely believe any of the shit on here you're a fucking retard.

Attached: 1544289268041.jpg (482x539, 125K)

Retard

I'm not racist but I am interested in skull shapes and genetic quirks which is hard to study without being seen as racist because of nazis.

I'm too young to be here

Sure you aren't racist you abominable mutt

OP is a faggot nigger. That is my confession

>t. descendant of ottoman rape baby

Been a NEET for over a decade. No friends, no girlfriend, no job, no money. Just kill me already.

Attached: 1536075056524.jpg (648x648, 46K)

well all cro-magnon used to be tan and only 6000 years ago did the white quirk arise through northern migration

so skin colour is a silly reason to hate people

its literally the only way to prevent whites from becoming minorities in france and uk. Even if you close borders right now, there are still millions of foreigners there and they're not just gonna go away. Brenton was right, no democratic solution will work

I use to be a progressive

but white people were tan 6000 years ago

they might be purple in 6000 years for all we know

>everyone who hurts my corrupted muttfeelings is a damn turk

I’m a nigger.

Attached: 2B6827B9-E82D-4CCC-AD0E-B175D28467E5.jpg (750x911, 183K)

I don't hate anyone, I might have a general opinion on for example muslims but if I see an individual one I don't hate them from the start, only if they do something, but then i'd hate them as a person.

im a jew and married to a jap

My little sister is an alcoholic and an opioid addict, she's been living with me for the past three weeks since her roommate had her evicted. I give her money to feed her habit in the hopes that she will sleep with me.

I'd consider myself a classical liberal.

just pull the trigger u abomination of nature
getting a gun where u live is not hard u know that

I’m 40% black and it depresses me. I’ve never met any part of my black family, and I don’t even know their names. Being this way has made basic conversation difficult. I stay in my house, only go to class, and spend my free time learning to try and feel smarter. I’m incredibly depressed because my completely white upbringing and worldview doesn’t match how people treat me, and destroys my self esteem. Watching Nazi Germany videos gives me hope, but also makes me feel insecure and disgusting. The thought of being depressed from everyone I love (family, girlfriend, etc) in a hypothetical ethnostate would drive me to suicide, but I want it to happen so they can all live in a better place free from crime and degeneracy.

Thought I’d confess something. I needed it.

Attached: 76F0BEAF-0BDA-4F3D-BDF3-1A17DFAC3AAF.png (500x495, 172K)

I banged a somali chick and I liked it.

I believe in self-defence genocide

there were a lot of niggers fighting with the Heer so don't worry, you fucking nigger

Jews and Muslims really do need to be put in Camps. I have sympathy for niggers the way one might for a vermin animal like possums but they should be put back in Africa and allowed to revert to Stone Age conditions and population levels that are natural for their race.

i used to be a bit of a communist

Attached: memri friends.jpg (499x265, 20K)

>be loser
>no success with women ever
>Think im gonna be perma virgin
>Literally do all the sterotypical beta things you think a beta would do
>start talking to a girl i play a game with online
>Think why not just switch up my tack
>out of nowhere just say "id really love to smash your pussy"
>sparks interest

Dont intend to date her but im going to meet her and all she wants to do is fuk.

i am chinese and i post things to mess with you insecure racist mottherfuckers

Wassup mah nigga?

it be ya homie Dayquan here

Whatever \pol\ says I think there are good niggers out there, you sound lile one.

I like animals more than humans.

I want a big titty GF to hug me in and bed and call mommy.

My family are south american beaners, while my fathers side are britbong fags made up of sheep fuckers, and men with skirts

Attached: 1489351571419.png (640x640, 411K)

I actually am super racist

Why don't you try yo redpill niggers, you half-orc

Attached: 1554454916230.gif (536x324, 74K)

>thinking racism is discrimination against race and not any form of criticism of anybody who isnt white.

It dosnt matter how what the word means. You will be branded racist just for being white.

I have come to the sad conclusion that the best way to keep my house clean is to exterminate every single rat. Simply moving them somewhere else will not solve the problem, they'll just keep coming back

because race is just skin deep

Attached: hunter gatherers.jpg (614x390, 55K)

I'm not even white

I’m a civ-nat and I believe it can work.

I am 1/4 jew

Nigger.

This

Two weeks ago I had to pay a girl $200 just to cuddle me for an hour...clothed, no sex. This is what you guys have to look forward to after divorce.

Attached: ha.jpg (1000x1000, 140K)

I'm white.

A final solution?

I larp as a nazi to discredit the movement

You’ve got that whole process ass backwards, son

I hate shitskins but I want a brown gf so bad.

If you know you are a being of light, it is.

I'm a mestizo who despises blacks. Indifferent towards others including Jews.

Yeah. I know. Still, modern day ethnostatists wouldn’t adhere to Nazi standards, I believe.

Utoya.

Because they’re too stupid to be redpilled. Maybe 50 years ago, but constant Jewry has destroyed any inkling of critical thought they could muster.

I’m actually 60% White (English, Danish, German, Irish) so, I’m not sure how many good full ones are out there.

Ah people in general can be stupid, they dont know ya, people work off general impressions they get from others

>feels

Attached: pol summary BASED.jpg (953x772, 290K)

I'll be your friend user. We can hate the Jews together if you want.

Attached: 1553892410181.jpg (600x373, 30K)

I don't think politics can actually impact important issues as much as I'd like it to, I'm probably better off just waiting for a civil war or something

Why do we keep coming back here?

No, you don't. Trust me user all of those "Imagine the smell" memes are 100% true. Brown girls reek and not in a good way

A Jewp
A Japew
A Jewpanese

She felt nothing

I don't really care about anyone's skin colour or political opinions, all I care about is whether they're Christian and how faithfully they follow Jesus.
>But in saying, I would still be disappointed if my children race-mixed

east asians are light skinned too, how come no one considers them white?

I'm almost 40 and I still play karate in the garage. Also, I don't like black people.

I hate spics more than I hate niggers, and I really hate niggers.

Spics are lower than cockroaches.

What do you mean?

You get used to it.

I’m a white nationalist yet I hate the majority of white Americans.

Attached: 1547091662457.png (506x443, 183K)

i would, if a nigger has my back in combat then i'll have his

unless they're a jew, don't trust jews

I'm an actual radical centrist

Did you grow up in a spic neighborhood? Just curious.

Agreed.

He's saying bribe her into fucking you.

Really though, stop feeding her habit you degenerate.

Deep down only love can save us but until it does, it shall ruin us

Attached: g5b.jpg (264x400, 52K)

All of Jow Forums

>Grom Hellscream irl

I certainly didn't. That was part of a long list of reasons why I ended things. It was the second worst smell I've ever inhaled, right behind the Lancaster trash incinerator.

Same.
Still managed to find a wife so don't lose hope for finding love user.
>met each other at D&D group
>game was only form of social interaction outside of work
>both don't have a single friend
>wife just had our first son and declares if we can't find friends we'll make our own.

i believe that genocide is unironically the only option we have moving forward
every other solution to the questions we face are only temporary answers
empires rise and fall, a final solution is eternal

Attached: 523523324432.jpg (1024x783, 126K)

Thank you based terrorist

how do we kill the nogs and heebs with love though?

My whore mother remarried to a spic, but I did live in an area with quite a few of them, I live in a 99% white town now.

He was the quintessential spic, 6 mutt spawn (he abandoned all of them), multiple DUI'S, and constantly smoked Marijuana.

i let a hooker to lick my butthole, now it always feels like a skipped a little of diarrhea there.

I guarantee 90 percent of all posters on Jow Forums IRL are probably some of the nicest souls on earth and have been hurt because the world at some point makes us all feel as if we were flowers in a dustbin

Attached: 9k=.jpg (262x192, 10K)

Crusade were an act a love. Do basically the same

You and me both.
Gen-X - grew up with all the koombaya nonsense of "we're all human, just have different color skins. Don't be racist!"
Fully believed that shit for years and years and years.
Until what was being reported by the press didn't match up to reality - and when the two collided, the media doubled-down on their lies. Which only reinforced the fact they were lying.
Wash/rinse/repeat, and I'm where I'm at now - unironically advocating the complete removal of non-white elements from western society, and the world if possible.
Fuck them all - they can burn.

Attached: the reason.jpg (1080x1595, 430K)

that's enough info to contact your mother and tell her you called her a whore

Well, your hate is well justified and understandable.

based town rapist

Whats it like knowing your race are literal monkeys with retardation level average IQs?

Attached: 1550075841333.jpg (398x387, 26K)

I always lurk but this has been killing me Jow Forums.

I knocked up a Thai QT I was tutoring in English. We love eachother eachother (you know when someone loves you and when they don't), and got married last month.

I'm blonde / blue / high IQ / fit. I'm also an unironic NatSoc. I hope it's not a boy.

Did I fuck up Jow Forums?

Pic related.

Attached: 20190405_065818.jpg (1615x3829, 2.66M)

Me neither, I love flaming against any and all sorts of groups but I treat people as individuals.

I a have a group of black customers that I don't know how they found me but they are sort of regulars now. Never had any problems with them.
Once I had proper car troubles and the only person who stopped to help was a jew. And he was on ethe phone too while helping me, having a pretty heated argument in Hebrew... Or maybe that's just how that language sounds.
My sister is married to a kraut that is a pretty decent human being, but Germans stay the target of most of my hateful comments.

Its all fun and games and that's how it should be.

i don't understand

a weeajew?

i think white people ruined the planet with its demonic technology. 200 species lost PER DAY since 70's.

Attached: sick apu.png (657x527, 29K)