JUSSIE SMOLLETT OWES CHICAGO $130,000 AND MISSED THE DEADLINE TO PAY IT

Jussie Smollet owes the city of Chicago $130,000 to pay for investigating his hoax. The deadline was yesterday and he missed it

theblaze.com/news/smollett-misses-payment-deadline

EVERYBODY LAUGH AT THIS LYING FAGGOT NIGGER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry for gay link, somebody archive

Attached: download (29).jpg (891x891, 78K)

anytime this happens its a jewish negro tell me these niggers look like regular niggers even niggers cant hide their jewishness

Attached: 12a.png (1084x576, 835K)

Attached: fake-and-gay.jpg (330x330, 23K)

who gives a shit, he knows he can slip the system

>$130,000
He's owned more than that in muh reparashuns

But he's innocent, user! He's been consistent since day one!

Attached: jussie smollett letter.jpg (600x446, 106K)

He doesn't have to worry. Uncle Soros will bail him out again.

>Jussie Smollet owes the city of Chicago $130,000
You dont get to drop the charges and still expect a mother fucker to pay you back. If you dont have the balls to lock this nigger up then fuck you asking to reimburse expenses.

Don’t you know they humiliated him, they owe him money of the sum of 150 million due to reputation damage, nazi shitscum!

Why does he owe them anything?
They put noone in jail.

Jewish nigger faggot

Attached: 1550729681601.png (414x637, 310K)

Why are you bashing him? Jealousy?

>they owe him money
at the very least he should get the city to pay for his attorney fees. making an arrest a media spectacle while threatening jail time just to drop the charges should be criminal

I’m representing hundreds of thousands or American citizens who are doing time, suffered financial lose beyond their means for far less crimes. Where is their justice if a barely famous, Jewigger cock gobler can get away with obvious, blatant crimes perpetrated only to further divide a country and gain him some more sheckles.

I’m bashing him for the generations who actually suffered civil rights violations and racial injustice. I’m bashing him for people like Rosa Parks and Dr. Martin Luther king. People who if still alive today would lynch this ass pirate themselves for the disgusting self serving lies he peddles.

Why do you support him?

>police charging an innocent man for their incompetance

This isn’t even shitty bait....

What are those faggots going to do? Lock him up and prosecute him? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hahaha poor bait or just a general homopost. Disregarded. Only replied so I’m not one post by this ID.

No. They’re DA already shit the bed on that one....

The Feds hopefully will... won’t be shit her fat ass can do to stop that.

nigger is guilty as fuck and should be in jail, BUT if the city dropped charges on you for some dumb shit why the fuck does the city deserve any kind of payment? They should owe you

>Only has to pay $130k
>Despite being rich is still a nigger and can't pay on time

Because it makes you cry?
You think liberal tears are the only reason to have self defeating groups out there?
Yep
with no charges payment is violating the 5th
Id like to see them try charging all the other criminals for the investigations as well

Persecuting a Black man for a victimless crime intended to
raise awareness perpetuates the self-fulfilling prophecy of Black underachievement.

Even worse is punishing the
industriousness of raising awareness for Blacks, gays, and Jews with the same event.

Attached: smollet.jpg (279x180, 7K)

It’s called a plea deal you nigger.

So justice was served?

>ass pirate
Get your slurs right, it's,
>butt pirate
>ass bandit
>rump robber

He should be hung for real

This is Obstruction of Justice and he must release his tax returns for accepting emoluments.

Even if he's able and willing, which is rare, a nigger is always late.

Do your self righteous performance art without my tax dollar.

Why does he owe money if he’s innocent?