Prince Harry Calls for Fortnite to be Banned

>Prince Harry has called for a ban on Fortnite, saying the survival game beloved by teenagers around the world, was "created to addict".

>At an event at a YMCA in west London, the Duke of Sussex launched a scathing attack on social media and gaming.
>Of Fortnite, he said: "That game shouldn't be allowed. Where is the benefit of having it in your household?
>"It's created to addict, an addiction to keep you in front of a computer for as long as possible. It's so irresponsible.
>"It's like waiting for the damage to be done and kids turning up on your doorsteps and families being broken down."

>He added that social media was "more addictive than alcohol and drugs".

Attached: _106297444_mediaitem106297443.jpg (375x210, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-47813894
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-47813894

Based and Redheaded

His mutt nigger wife was married to a Jew.

Attached: 5409036114556.jpg (2338x4602, 3.53M)

Liked and agreed

Oh look. The irrelevant son has an opinion.

Nothing to see here. Move along

The German football team is so shit right now because they play Fortnite all night. I'm serious.

Too bad he married a divorcee mutt.

>created to addict
isn't that the business model of free to play games?

Based product of incest DESTROYING the cancer genre killing vidyer gams

I thought it was because they have strife between the various ethnic factions of the team.

>Where is the benefit of having it in your household?
I don't think Harry understands how badly most households suck

It would benefit zoomers everywhere for this dogshit game to be erased from the earth

It’d be nice to see kids outside with each other more desu, depressing to see empty cul de sacs where else and my buddies ran around on until we left for college

for this single statement, he's proven himself more worthy to be king than balding william

fortnite is a awful game
it needs to be banned along with gta, minecraft, pokemon, overwatch and tf2

That was a year ago, team is pretty white right now.

As essentially correct he might be, he's also really just saying we don't need parenting, just the state.

Love you Jow Forums insects praising wholesome Islamic morals in the British caliphate.

Muslims are the only ones fighting kikery, faggotry indoctrination in schools, and other forms of degeneracy.

The UK would succumb to the typical societal degradation and break down as is the product of the failed system of Christianity without us.

Since queen Elizabeth, we’ve held Royal Honors and instilled a true sense of morality in this inbred family.

Attached: E0AE0DA5-6155-418B-BD67-829E15C7A432.jpg (396x583, 51K)

He must have tired of banging nigger pussy for 15 minutes and needed something to do.

is harpy not a shitposter?

with how sure of his statements he is, you can tell he tried out these things and they sucked quite a few hours of him. He took the redpill and is now a 1man gas chamber against the gaming jew and the social media jew

best thing that came from uk in years long live the prince fuck fortnite

He’s obviously still got a lot more red pills to swallow if he hasn’t figured out his half black half ginger mongoloid children are morlocks for the khalergi plan

The media is gearing up for another divide and conquer. The royals are going to start coming out with more of this shit that half of the people support and half don’t while the media promote getting rid of the royals altogether

absolutely based

Probably got hooked on it and is buttblasted that he keeps getting wrecked by prepubescent kids all day so he is trying to get revenge now

Attached: frog(12).jpg (657x527, 39K)

>user calls for Racemixing to be banned
>The user called for a ban on racemixing, saying the practice beloved by racetraitors around the world, was "created to mongrelize"

>In a thread on Jow Forums, the poster launched a scathing attack on racemixing and immigration
>Of racemixing, he said: "That shit shouldn't be allowed. Where is the benefit of having it in your society?"
>"It's created to contaminate our race, and replace us with a brown soulless mass of goyim to control. It's so irresponsible."
>"It's like waiting for the damage to be done and women end up being raped and bloodlines being ruined."
>He added that diversity was "more damaging than two atomic bombs".

What in the name of Christ. This is fucking hilarious.

Attached: IMG_20190405_131100_013.jpg (1080x1250, 237K)

Based queen.

Saudi Arabia and the UAE and so on are ZOG run nations. Syria and Iran are the only ones that don't seem occupied by globalists and zionists and so on. Look at the Paki rape gangs or the Saudi royal family or these oil millionaires and their drug abuse and boy rapes and so on. A lot of the middle east isn't based now either

based and redpilled
>married an american negr*i0d
oh, nevermind

Attached: Laughing-person.jpg (615x780, 319K)

Such a waste of those genes, red hair is top tier - the girls are babes and the men have locks like Thor

>Calls for banned...

Harry gonna loose the next electio- oh....

Attached: 1552704723416.png (157x117, 2K)

He probably got shat on in game
>be royal family
>lose to ×X×NecroNegrue×Xx
>he calls you a fucking scrub and to git gud
>BAN FORNITE

In the ethnostate I'd unironically support him, but I'll laugh at bongs anyway because they will soon need a licence to fap AND play fortnite.
Your country is overrun py pakis and asians who rape kids by the thousands. Fortnite is the least of your concerns.

>Syria and Iran are the only ones that don't seem occupied by globalists and zionists and so on
Are you retarded?

Has a fucking Royal finally grown a set and developed and opinion of their own or do my Eyes deceive me?

Attached: The-accolade.jpg (1920x2736, 747K)

Based Haz BTFO'ing Zoomers. Hes absolutely right.

No

it is based and you can see how it strike fear into manchildren who work in the games industry. they are being called out on their passion and their livelihoods and they unsurprisingly react like children who are told to pause their online multiplayer and eat their dinner.

He's correct, but he also married a nigger.

All things that bring pleasure have to potential to be addictive.
Shouldn't we just ban fun then? This is sure to make people more productive and moral.

Attached: thinking_anime_girl.jpg (425x600, 48K)

*the potential