Why can't right wingers form any coherent and reasonable arguments against LGBT parenting?

Why can't right wingers form any coherent and reasonable arguments against LGBT parenting?

>inb4 they can't biologically produce an offspring
Infertile couples neither yet they are allowed to adopt children. Not an argument

Attached: download (2).png (379x241, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jor2EWqFm6k
stream.org/yes-childhood-sexual-abuse-often-contribute-homosexuality/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1037/0002-9432.77.4.550
whatweknow.inequality.cornell.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
livescience.com/6073-children-raised-lesbians-fine-studies-show.html
cbsnews.com/news/kids-of-gay-parents-fare-worse-study-finds-but-draws-fire-from-experts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're kiddie fuckers and your a faggot
/thread

Attached: Fag sensor.webm (616x360, 775K)

>They're kiddie fuckers
Source?

it's pretty obvious

Attached: hahahahahahahahah.jpg (960x468, 89K)

80% of gay men admit to being molested when young

Two gay dudes or two lesbians cannot offer theri respective parental roles to their children that have the exactly different sex than them.

You can bitch & claim whatever you want about anyone fulfilling such role, but the reality is that your own parents are the primary role model that you internalise, and if daughters are missing their mother role model (which a gay dude can't ever replace), the daughter grows to be anything but the desirable wife

(You)

This is one couple. That's like me saying every white dude is a rapist cannibal because of Jeffrey Dahmer

Source?

>Two gay dudes or two lesbians cannot offer theri respective parental roles to their children that have the exactly different sex than them.
Explain to me why is that so important

>They're pedos.
>Dykes beat each other up in front of the children.
>Trannies encourage their children to become trannies too.
>They normalise and flaunt degenerate sexual behaviour in front of their children.
>Use children as political assets.
> All of these perverts are always unstable and therefore not equipped to raise a child.
>Child with tranny parents is likely to become an orphan.
>They don't want to raise children they want to OWN children because everything is about having what they've been told they can't have and rubbing everyone else's noses in it.

>>They're pedos.
Proof?
>>Dykes beat each other up in front of the children.
Proof?
>>Trannies encourage their children to become trannies too.
Proof?
>>They normalise and flaunt degenerate sexual behaviour in front of their children.
Proof?
>>Use children as political assets.
Proof?
>> All of these perverts are always unstable and therefore not equipped to raise a child.
Proof?
>>Child with tranny parents is likely to become an orphan.
Proof?
>>They don't want to raise children they want to OWN children because everything is about having what they've been told they can't have and rubbing everyone else's noses in it.
Proof?

I was born to a single mother.
Children absolutely need a mother and father, not a single parent and not a couple faggots either.

because their mentally ill

Nothing starves me and drives me off a cliff like people who says gays arent good parents.

What would the kids choose? A mum and dad, or being progressive?

Lol you know at least half of those are true just being around faggots and their kids. You are not getting citations on all claims on Jow Forums you damn retard

why the fuck would you retards bump this freak's thread?

Don't you think that the problem was not you having no father but growing up with a single parent? And why was your mother single when she gave you birth in the first place? She was likely an irresponsible person and that affected how she raised you

Nuclear family instills gender roles, and it also allows children to grow in an environment that won't subvert the proper maturation of sexuality.

Attached: 1553933014308.jpg (958x1285, 594K)

Why cant the left form any coherent and reasonable arguments against supplying children a mother and a father?

>inb4 retarded anti male ad hominem

Because faggots are made by sexually abusing children. So putting faggots around children probably isn’t a good idea.

Parenting is consequence of birthing, and birthing has serious consequences which only biological parents can comprehend

examples : a) genetic defects/trait that run in family and thus biological parents can take precautions and detect them earlier
b) child is obviously mix of mother/father thus not only positive traits (beauty, humour, character) but also negative traits (stubborness, laziness) are expressed in their children thus only biological parents are able to navigate complex character of developing child, being character of mother and father + new genetic mutations

>imblying two gay doods buttfucking is equal to 9 months of pregnancy and delivering birth

>supplying children a mother and a father?
Left is not against it.

They will literally give the kid AIDS when they ass rape him

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jor2EWqFm6k

explain to me why it's important for faggots to feel good/accepted

Because it's unnatural. And this is further proven by the fact they don't have the reproductive organs required to biologically create a baby. Next question.

stream.org/yes-childhood-sexual-abuse-often-contribute-homosexuality/
>A literal google search away

See my OP
>Infertile couples neither yet they are allowed to adopt children. Not an argument

Lmao

40%
End discussion

No.
My father is a soulless deadbeat.

Here is the issue that LGBT people can't wrap their heads around and especially people who identify as "transgender" since it completely goes against their existence.
For healthy human mental development a person needs a feminine female and masculine male presence during their lives growing up.
A man and woman.

I don't mean to say this as an insult and don't think I'm some dumb run-of-the-mil poltard with no understanding or familiarity with the "LGBT" crowd.
This is the way reality works.
Everything is environmental.

> explain to me why a single parent roles are not good for a child's development
lmao, your shoe size IQ is shining brightly, Abu.

>For healthy human mental development a person needs a feminine female and masculine male presence during their lives growing up.
>A man and woman.
How do you explain numerous studies proving that children growing up in same sex parent families have no problems with social functioning, school performance, and a variety of other life-success measures?

infertile couples can still provide the role models to their children's respective sexes, unlike gay couples.

Ad hominem and no argument. You would make yourself look like an immature idiot in any professional debate

They're fabricated and the children aren't able to be honest with their feelings or don't fully understand how miserable they are yet.
Look at all the adults who were raised by same sex parents, they hated it.

> with social functioning, school performance, and a variety of other life-success measures?
you can always set the bar as low as possible and call it success but the reality is completely different once you actually get tested.

and btw I lived with my best friend and his boyfriend who had kids ...

let me just say this once more

Children
Need
A
Mother
And
Father

burn those words into your head

>i shouldnt have to cite sources you should just agree with me automatically

Attached: AE86E64B-82F6-4658-AE20-86FE042CA992.gif (512x807, 468K)

Heard it was 100%
>you're 90% figure sound reasonable, thx for the fact check user

It’s generally not in the best interest of the child to be turned into a sexual plaything by pedo perverts mascarading as “parents”.

Rates of child abuse by gay and lesbian couples is significantly higher than heterosexual parents,

The truth doesn’t care if you find it offensive.

Attached: DABB346B-4473-4B97-824A-D54551965089.jpg (750x500, 73K)

Should the state remove children from single mothers?

>They're fabricated
What makes you think so?
>and the children aren't able to be honest with their feelings or don't fully understand how miserable they are yet.
There are studies done on adults that grew up in LGBT families with similar results

>How do you explain numerous studies proving that children growing up in same sex parent families have no problems with social functioning, school performance, and a variety of other life-success measures?

Source?

Being pro gay couple is anti family

Bacause if you throw a child into any of these as a group they will molest them at sometime...because this way is only about sexual experiance, and they want everyone to proform in thier lies......and SATAN IS THIER GOD .

Bad argument, infertile couples could have children but can't because of a disease or something that made them infertile.

Gay couples can never have children in the first place

> being so blind that he misses the point
> Ad hominem and no argument
lmao, alright Abu, let me rephrase it it for your malnourished brain that Aladdin should have fed already:
Since children's mental development depends on their most dearest role models (that being mom & dad) to look up to have a similar future functions with their own families, gay dudes won't give a son any understanding on what kind of wife should he look for.
Lack of such role model creates only self-centred nihilism in an individual, and contributes to further mental instability and development + makes him unable to work as a proper role model in his own family for his own children.

Source?

Source?

>hurr durr you'd sound like an idiot in a professional debate
Being an idiot is more preferable than sucking nigggerfagggot cock you sped

Homosexuals reproduce via child molestation.

Attached: 1511094906445.jpg (1024x1004, 52K)

I think I would be fine with them raising absolutely fucked up kids that no one wants that are stuck in child services. At least a few of those fucked up kids will kill those faggots but newborn white babies? fuck no.

Attached: 1544791705875.jpg (410x230, 18K)

>two of the links just take you to homepages of newssites, the other just shows a study regarding bisexual suicide
Wow its nothing

Liked and subscribed

>literally proud to be an idiot
Wowie, im convinced

The state shouldn't have any say in a person's life.

This isn't about that, this is about acknowledging that reality is defined by rules and if you break them you can expect consequences.
LGBT is anti-reality and pro-delusion.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1037/0002-9432.77.4.550
>(How) Does It Make a Difference? Perspectives of Adults With Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Parents

>the state shouldnt have any say in a persons life
>the state should prevent lgbt from adopting
Lets just ignore that since you say it isnt about this anyways, what “rule” is broken by gays that isnt broken by single parents

> There are studies done on adults that grew up in LGBT families
and what were the testing standards again? Was the bar low or above the controlled "normal" level?
What were the functionalities that were tested?
you can parrot all of your congregation's teaching but you need to explain your standards to actual people.

>only 46 samples asked subjective questions about their life experience
Not a good source, try this one
whatweknow.inequality.cornell.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

no time to go through it, explain me the testing standards, the controlled, comparion "normal" level & what functions were utilised in this test.

livescience.com/6073-children-raised-lesbians-fine-studies-show.html
here's another one
>In a study of nearly 90 teens, half living with female same-sex couples and the others with heterosexual couples, both groups fared similarly in school. Teen boys in same-sex households had grade point averages of about 2.9, compared with 2.65 for their counterparts in heterosexual homes. Teen girls showed similar results, with a 2.8 for same-sex households and 2.9 for girls in heterosexual families.
>In general, they didn't find evidence for differences in parenting abilities between two moms versus a mom and dad raising kids.
>"[The research] pretty much shows that almost no study that has been done on this topic has confirmed this common sense assumption that gender is critical or that a father-mother household works better for kids than a same-sex household

>needs his parents to tell him about women
What kind of sheltered life did you live?

They were interviewed. Analysis revealed that adults felt that they were more tolerant and open minded and had more flexible ideas about gender and sexuality as a function of growing up with LGB parents

That study was found out to be faked. Look at the testing standards and you will find out why

>90 teens
Not a good sample size,

See

first you would have to define what you mean with
>no problems with social functioning
if the kid turns out being a tranny or hyper gay activist, would you say he "came out wrong"?
because i would
second, imagine if that study had found out the opposite, that those kids perform worse than "normal" children
it wouldn't be published, and all the ressources for that study would have been wasted
that's without even considering the possibility that the study's conclusion was already written before the research began
this isn't an argument against lgtb raising kids, but it puts in question those studies you refer to

Fags shouldn't even be alive to begin with, hows that argument?

After looking through this thread, no proof will ever placate OP. Children adopted by same sex couples face far worse life outcomes.

cbsnews.com/news/kids-of-gay-parents-fare-worse-study-finds-but-draws-fire-from-experts/

>interviewed
>made by pro LGBT lobby

So much for serious science

> They were interviewed
so it's opinion based pseudo-science
> had more flexible ideas about gender and sexuality
how was this defined, quantified & measured?

How leftists argue
>Dumb it down for me
>Dumb it down for me
>Simplify it for me
>Dumb it down some more
>Lol, you sound like a baby, grow up
Ad infinitum

>children that disagree with my politics are disfunctional
>also scientists agree with me but arent allowed to speak
This first is a gross interpretation of disfunctional
The second is a conspiracy theory

you just proved my point

Why are you calling me that, he didn't call me an idiot. Learn how to use the internet retard.

>counts dad cheating on mom with a dude as equivalent to raised by same sex couple
Wew

>why can’t right wingers come up with any coherent or reasonable argument against using square wheels if people want.
Because they are not proper wheels.

So you say since some people are allowed to adobt children everyone should be allowed?
Can I also get some children? I have no partner but i think i could provide for lets say 4. I have a basement.

> In a study of nearly 90 teens
> nearly 90
> half living with female same-sex couples and the others with heterosexual couples
interviewing < 45 people and then claiming there to be quantifiable scientific background (which apparently is unquantified in the end) on this "study", is laughable bachelor tier work at its best. This is nothing but pseudo science.

Dammit i posted a good source someone look at it instead of the “oh we interviewes like 40 people” source you fucking red herring chasing retards

There's no data yet so there's no argument to be made. However 2 parent is better than 1.

Based Akmed conquering Swedistan and spitting truth. Inshallah brother.

Same sex couples have higher seperation rates than hetero. Therefore there is nothing that will ground a relationship between 2 people who can't reproduce, have a kid, and actually feel natural.

I hate to say it but a lot of people stay in relationships because of their duty of having kids. If playing family was something everyone could do then marriage wouldn't be necessary. But you see how that has been desecrated.

HAHAHA SELF PAWNED
>reference Jeffrey Dahmer
Dahmer was a raging FAGGOT

do you see any improvement on the situation with so many single parent raised children detesting the idea of marriage?

Thank you Jorge

A general Human behavior is to mold and or influence your surrounding social circle, to better associate with it. Which is why most homosexuals are so adamant about expressing their orientation, publicly. As doing so would normalize their reality tunnel, and create a point of connection between would be by passers. That aside, to relate this to your OP, most gay men are just not competent in the field of expressing respectable archetypes for parental guidance. And would most likely emasculate the child through their in grained cues. Leading to future complications and social alienation(for said child). Which is why most people are against your proposal.

Attached: Cling clap tap.png (1000x1000, 274K)

Is there ANYTHING, that would change your mind, or have you already decided in advance that you're right?

If it's the former, then we can talk.

there have been countless arguments. you're wearing blinders. admit it already

can you give any coherent and reasonable reason for being a sexual degenerate?

men assfucking men? fuck my last question. answer me this - how do you expect me to even take your kind seriously?

Attached: 1551215536913.gif (700x600, 1.77M)

> had grade point averages
how was this measured? by interviewing the children that have done different tests in their schools about their performances?
You can't even asses that their education standards and tests have been similar, hence this is pseudo-science

gender dysphoria is a mental illness, not comparable to wether you think more immigrants is better or worse
and i didn't make a definitve statement on wath i thought about it, i just stated that aside from school performance, the rest of indicators were subjective
>muh conspiracy theory
calling it that doesn't disprove my point
it proves however you don't have an argument against it

>increased rates of venereal disease
>increased rates of child molestation per capita
>way more cases of HIV per capita because gay people can't be bothered to practice safe sex
>completely retarded - "in going to show those evil straight people that I'm just like them by dressing in a suit of dildos and walking down the street!"

I don't have anything against gay individuals, but as a collective, they're pretty gross.

>28:43
>when that pedo chink faggot falls down like a sack of shit

Attached: pp.jpg (550x467, 57K)

Im not following, is the implication that because children raised out of marriage detest marriage that children raised by two men will detest women? I dont think being raised in the midst of a divorce is comparable to being raised in a stable but gay household

Attached: D06ED271-8195-4C70-99C5-61FCAD115C7E.jpg (1685x417, 252K)

he can't, his only pillar to lean on this issue is a bachelors tier paper that interviewed approx 90 teenagers about their school grades, and the school grades are based on different education standards too.

>gpa is pseudoscience
Is that what you told your teachers?

You are one seriously low effort cunt. This thread is proceeding EXACTLY the same way as every time I've ever had this debate with shitlib progressives or faggots (same thing).
>source?
Gives source.
>yeah but
>proof, proof, proof, proof, proof?
I'm going to spell it out for you instead of abbreviate: kill yourself.

Attached: op.png (407x364, 181K)