THE NPC MEME IS REAL

"you don't care about anything but money, you don't care about your children".

This preacher cornered these people because they had no chance of getting away, downright predatory.

Look the NPC comments.
youtube.com/watch?v=wP4w6hF50XM

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9zP68fTdkVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>wears hideous grey Nike shirt
>has a tattoo on arm
>has a beer belly

Cringe as fuck. His reaction after the girl calls him a dickhead at the very end is everything you need to know. Look at me I traveled around the world Jesus Christ is the savior blah blah blah....

Purely controlled opposition.

Pearls before swine

Those atheist faggots would of never told him to shut up if he was a Muslim preaching. Atheists are huge cucks

I'm not an atheist and I'm anti-abortion, but no one wants to hear some daft cunt on a full train preach to them. No one wants to hear someone preaching to them, let alone in this circumstance. They were right to tell him to shut the fuck up.

>would of

Attached: 5f87925e53ceef9ecb74fd147a6e6bf7fd09df06_hq.jpg (640x752, 36K)

Lolo

Stay awesome Australia

Australians *know* who they are

Stfu America. Take a break, you don't need to be a dickhead 24/7

Australia become worse than France.

no cunt likes a bible basher

What a retarded thing to say.

This. He is in the cucked australia. WTF did he expect? It's like eating raw meat in front of vegans.

sheep will forever be 10 steps more pathetic than christians.

Fucking christfags too bad he didn’t talk about real problems to these people like the muslim invasion of western countries and how we need to band together and stop (((them))) from subverting and destroying our countries. No instead he sounds like every other brain dead hack spewing the same regurgitated shit you can hear anywhere. What a waste.

Attached: F10AB7D8-EDB0-484D-93F3-19E7EDE23531.jpg (361x361, 117K)

you don't help your ideas, your faith and what you stand for by preaching to people who already agree with you, altho it does reinforce conviction to do so.

Attached: 1553139866022.gif (395x350, 2M)

Great example for how not to missionize.

>shut up
>no
>fuck off
>I luv u
>just shut up
>are you triggered? :D
>*train empties at first stop
wow so fuck pathetic
CHRISTKEKERY BTFO DAILY

Attached: 5D45DBA3-519A-4281-BCE6-F8E6F35B54D9.jpg (680x680, 53K)

Based preacher.

Attached: if-the-world-hates-you-remember-it-hated-me-first-until-i-modernized-it-to-get-with-the-times-and-ch (371x358, 108K)

Attached: it's getting crazier out there.jpg (1380x776, 146K)

how is he wrong tho? Fuck capitalism and fuck jannies

Christcuck fundies on Jow Forums are on tier with spergy natsocs and schizoposters.

>John Bennett
11 hours ago
This is the literal definition of a captive audience, this preacher cornered these people because they had no chance of getting away, downright predatory.

What a faggot

Thanks stranger, have you heard the good news of Jesus Christ?

Attached: 1541892433987m.jpg (1024x782, 245K)

Dude I'm an atheist but even I know that the Bible says only god should judge other people and that missionizing is wrong.

Yes, and he doesn't love me nor does he love you. Now stop being a contemptible retard towards me and revere the true Creator, Nature manifest as the One Primordial Truth, your true gods.

Attached: 1496248948420.png (812x727, 49K)

>atheist ancap

Attached: 1491064753894.jpg (174x261, 14K)

Social Justice Warrior' or SJW,

>and that missionizing is wrong

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

>larpagan
Was wondering when you would show your true colors.

Attached: 063f546236dfa7d49a9abe27ff74902df4d87049da9507ece4deac90d4e12952.jpg (255x249, 13K)

The FUCK OUTTA HERE with this viral marketing shit attempt.
Jow Forums=political content
SAGE and SLIDE

Attached: Blacked Slide warning Mitch.png (730x622, 400K)

The pearls are old news and everyone already knows about them, you're not special

tru

>come user, worship the king of the Jews whose followers are enablers of Jews and whose mental gymnastics will surely make you want to go out and behead a bunch of Christkikes!

No matter how hard you try, you Christians will never, ever, EVER get away from the FACT that your religion is DERIVED FROM JUDAISM and PIONEERED BY JEWS. My faith is native. It respects nature, it reveres it, and acknowledges that we are a part of it and not above it. Yours is Jewish egotism manifest. Yours tries to be a science, to the point where you deny science rather than compliment it.

Attached: 1500900978150.png (409x513, 195K)

>cunt
Exactly, a cunt doesn't like when the mirror is shone on their inequity. A man, however, would see the reflection and be mortified to repentance. We are nearing the abolition of man and what comes after the last man will be truly horrific and rightly deserving God's judgment.

they will learn the hard way, everyone does
god is a harsh teacher

But he loves them too

exactly

Attached: 1512076279285.png (586x578, 37K)

This video reversed a few years of becoming more sympathetic to christianity and reminded me that I actually hate them. Nice work.

Yeah I have. I figured out he was a fictional character in the sixth grade.

True. Christians are peaceful retards while Muslims are violent retards.

cue a fundie telling that he loves you unconditionally or something but also you have to abide by these infinite conditions or you're gonna be in immense pain for the rest of time but he loves you or something etc. etc.

how do you teach a child that is disobedient?
are you a soft cunt that tries the nice way to teach it just so it ignores you, or you pull out the belt because it needs to learn its fucking lesson?
dont @ me

Attached: 1523351561908.png (1000x1000, 350K)

>Let me have three minutes of your time
I stopped watching right there. I don't care wtf you are selling, don't fucking bother my ass with your bullshit when I have to share a public space with you. It's incredibly rude to subject strangers to a goddam lecture. It's like farting in an elevator except the hot hair is coming from your mouth. Unless it's an emergency or business I want absolutely nothing to do with randoms. Don't preach your shit in a crowded subway, on my doorstep, in a bar, a library, or fucking anywhere else besides designated areas and expect anything other than a hostile response. These noisy types of people who self righteously insist that their causes are justified enough to disrupt strangers lives are fucking cunts.

I have a question about new testament and your God. It’s written there that a guy named Jesus Christ was preaching in synagogues but an unfortunate (by earthly standards) thing happened to him – he was crucified. It’s considered that he committed sacrifice of himself to himself because he said numerous times that him and father are whole, he even proved it by displaying Transfiguration on mountain Tabor, he even predicted that Peter will betray him 3 times and he knew this entire drama beforehand. Jesus Christ is undoubtedly God but if God is absolutely omniscience, almighty, all-powerful, all-pervading being then he probably knew everything that will happen and happened hence in this drama he acts as script writer, producer and stage director that knows script and everything that will happen. According to this logic, going for crucifixion he knew very well that nothing bad will happen to him, nothing was threatening his health, life, authority. He knew that 36 hours would pass and then he will revive and continue functioning but then where’s the sacrifice if it’s a spectacle, if “Happy end” for that being was guaranteed just because that “Happy end” was established and he knew about it very well. In this way death stops being death, torments stop being torments and are closer to extreme tourism. Maybe I’m mistaken and my interpretation is wrong but I already mentioned that it’s just a question: “What exactly did he sacrifice if “Happy end” was guaranteed?”. I assume that those books were written for consumption by first religious people, those were lupanar workers, lepers, homeless, freedmen, slaves; basically absolutely dense people, who lacked skeptical, analytical way of thinking and they would believe everything but maybe I’m wrong, I will be intrigued to hear your answer to this question.

Attached: Savior.jpg (531x710, 290K)

Try preaching to someone like me face to face, cunt. You aren't better than me or anyone here.

Attached: 1546622267984.jpg (500x564, 21K)

NPC meme is very real

Attached: C0C9B5A0-9DE1-41A0-9E82-22E91925EC50.jpg (958x958, 111K)

I never claimed that, and I am not here to preach. like I said, god is a harsh teacher, you will find out.

Attached: 1544807539513.jpg (1500x1500, 153K)

Haha all the cucks are triggered. I don't think it's right to corner people in a train, and do this though. It gives people a reason to hate you.

>Torments stop being torments and are closer to extreme tourism
So....Jesus was a masochist?

fuck I hate christfags so much

why tho
its not like they interact with your life in any serious way, arent they?

>208976341
literally kys.
/pol says they support free speech but reject this...

what the fuck is wrong with you.

Many street preachers and public flat earthers are spooks. Pic related.

Attached: repentpsyops_jimjoneslite.png (1093x874, 865K)

>muh gawd
Mate, any faith is stupid as fuck. You're all the fucking same - muslims, christians, pagans. All fucking retards.
Grow up, defend your country, not your imaginary friend in the sky.

He is absolutely right. People are total NPC

its jews and their ilk

I didn't say it should be illegal, stupid. It's just not a good way to save people. You are trapping them with you...

>SHUT UP!!!!

Attached: 1551381521389.gif (520x280, 1.17M)

People should be free to say whatever they want when it comes to the public forums on which issues are decided. However this belief does not extend to pestering people in subways. There is a right time and place for everything.

Woot im all three

No, I won't. Neither will my hard-working and kind atheist father. They will become a part of nature just as I eventually will, and we will be reborn in our descendents, as is the cyclical way of Nature. I will find out whether or not I have honoured the gods sufficiently when I am prosperous and living a good and honourable life, as well as procreating good stock. Difference between your bullshit egotist religion and my faith is that mine is based on what I can SEE in THIS lifetime and what I can OBSERVE and EXPERIENCE. You Christians are no different from Muslims with your obsession about the second life, it's misanthropy masquerading as "being saved".

I pity you greatly. Stop preaching at me, I have nothing more to say to you.

>/pol
Muh freeze peach is the domain of septics. You are confused, newfag. Also no one was saying he should be banned from doing it, people just want him to fuck off.

Attached: Wyrd.jpg (632x768, 427K)

By your logic Jesus wasn't humiliated before his family, he wasn't betrayed by the people he loved and he didn't suffer horribly and die. Nothing about that was easy, even knowing that it's for a greater good. You are also thinking in terms as if Jesus death was reversed like Lazarus. Lazarus was brought back to life, Jesus was resurrected it's an entirely new form of being. Still he gave up his life and would not be able to spend a long life with his family in the flesh and blood. Additionally his death simply offered salvation, theoretically everyone in the world could have rejected his sacrifice.

based jesus burger

He's not wrong he's just a eunuch christian who got shouted down by some dumpling-shaped old man and some nerds. Look at the doubt on his face like he's shocked that he got that reaction from random NPCs - totally naive christcuntery.

Talking about Jesus saving your soul is nonsense, you're literally telling people a truth (that they're consumerist amoral zombies and the only reason they don't go full degenerate and evil is due to fear of the law/injury/death) and combining it with a message that they should 'surrender' and let a mystical force do the work for them.

This whole "dude just pray lmao" thing came from Reagan/Falwell in the 1980s when they wanted everyone to be passive to roll over for the very consumerism and immorality this idiot is griping about.

Attached: 9359753975307340.png (226x223, 101K)

What's with the incessant evangelizing done by prots?

You will never change an atheists mind, they cannot be convinced.

Attached: 1504117278204.jpg (1446x1272, 198K)

you assume alot without even knowing my faith.
faith is going beyond this 3 dimensional plain and opening yourself up for what lies beyond.
christian, muslim, gnostic, pagan, buddhist doesnt fucking matter, its what is in your heart that counts.
you still have much to learn, we were all being told lies our whole life. but god, or whatever you call him, loves everyone of us and makes sure we follow the path of righteousness, but we have a choice to follow this path or not. its up to every single individual.
if you carry the good in your hearth then there is nothing more to say here.

Attached: 1548393898469.jpg (313x330, 12K)

This by far wins any cringe compilation. Just pure cringe and nothing else, holy shit

If this is the alternative to Jewery, I take Jewery.

FUCKING CRINGE!

You post doesn't even make any sense but here is a (you) for trying.

This is how is done the NY subway.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9zP68fTdkVg

Atheists are merely Anti-Christian

What a creep. I laughed when the old guy shut him down continually.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 76K)