Is time passing faster ?

Do you also have the feeling that time passed much faster between 2012-2019 and say 2003-2010 ? Not only in terms of feeling but also in actual social trends ?

Wtf is going on ?

Attached: time.jpg (550x366, 33K)

You are older

came to say that.
fpbp
/thread

Technically yes due to space expansion

Why does time pass faster as we get older?

Time has been particularily accelerating since halfway of last year. Less so prior to that.

Since I'm living my life on repeat every day, I'll say yes.

I actually feel this too

No it still feels too slow. It needs to be faster so boomers can die sooner.

Its called adulthood

Attached: 75A2F157-2B52-443D-AA43-8DF171F3BB35.jpg (540x472, 54K)

Holy shit HIVEMIND

It's a mossad coverup!

the internet is more powerful than magazines, television, books, radio, mailing lists, teletext, phones, and flyers combined.

When you get older your neurons slow down a bit and it makes time seem to pass by faster. Also less novel events compared to infancy, etc

Because the denominator gets bigger.

i feel like its speeding , holy shit bros idk if its cause of something cosmic or if im getting older but it passes way too fast , feels bad bros

You live a boring unfulfilled life. If you were scrapping daily with your life on the line like Europeans should be, then it would be slower.

Attached: 1554386155308.jpg (1189x1839, 440K)

>Wtf is going on ?

You are ageing.

You are just getting older, user.

It's 25% you getting older and 75% entropy rising. The holographic universe is vibrating faster because consciousness is growing

Your just getting older. The more memories your brain need to collect the faster it feels.

Scrapping daily with your life? Where the fuck do you live user?

Time always flies when you're dead inside

Attached: 1552890299728.jpg (1000x1000, 208K)

It's both. You're getting older and have less new first time moments and the universe is accelerating thanks to acceleration caused by Brenton Tarrant. Another theory is that our entire universe has been swallowed by an infinite black hole causing several dimensions to merge and get entangled with one another.

Attached: 289238.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

Relative perception. When you're 15, 3 years is 1/5th of your life. When you're 30, it's 1/10th

This. Time passes faster the older you get. Especially once you become a wageslave, weeks fly by like nothing (though, ironically, single work days can sometimes feel like an eternity).

WE'RE ACCELERATING AAAAAAHHHHHHH

Attached: 1513219687823.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>acceleration caused by Brenton Tarrant

Attached: 1553210081907.jpg (688x644, 266K)

If time were speeding up, velocity would as well. A car would cover the same distance in a "shorter" time, thus leading to more accidents, or so one would think.

Interesting thought. When you're unconscious time flies indeed. Imagine how long it took for you to be born? Felt like seconds right? But before that billions of years of evolution had passed without you being there. This basically means when we die we go straight to the heat death of the universe. Which means when you die the universe dies instantaneously with you on a conscious level. Interesting.

Attached: TheArchitectMatrix.jpg (410x180, 47K)

The more time we spend behind our PC's, on the internet, social media, games, etc. The less 'real' experiences we have in life. A year can go by without feeling like you have any significant memories.

I hate it, I wish I was born in a time before PC's and internet was a thing. But Im so used to it I dont even know to get through my free time without it.

This

Wait so you're telling me a teenager 9 years younger than me see the year 2010 just like i saw 9/11 when i was his age ? That doesn't make sense

I'm hoping 2020 will be a start of a new zeitgeist.
Just as 1970 ended the poison of the 1960s,
2020 could see an end to the libshit 201x era

Yeah. 2016 gave it a punch and it's slowing down and if Trump gets 2020-2024 we could see a better decade ahead with Whites uniting more openly and secretly. I do think the pale that has been covering us is dying and there are rays of light showing for Whites. We just need to remember to back each other and push forward.

For me it's 2013-2019, it's mind fucking blowing how fast everything happened

I guess it's because i haven't done anything worth remembering or fulfilling. Now i'm 21, soon to be 22, and i've wasted my late teens and so far my early 20s at home, doing nothing but shitposting and playing vidya. When you have a routine as shitty as this, everything happens incredibly fast.

For the first time in many years i'm working to change that, though.

Attached: living the dream.png (720x695, 207K)

Attached: 1526505975221.png (1280x732, 255K)

OP is getting old and spending to much time staring at glowing rectangles.

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Stop it then

The internet is far superior though. As a kid I had to go to my shitty local library to try and learn about history from dreadful books that skip half the information I wanted to know. Then I had to beg them to get more in and they'd ship in more awful shit. Also history books often aren't interested in anthropology, and small libraries definitely aren't going to get books that have detailed research on how tribes lived.

I want to know everything from daily living to local events and traditions of interest. History is more than just the big battles. Even records of illness are only of interest when it's a plague. More books should be written on small time people, the kind you have to sift from census records and family records.

time/motion is still not understood as geometry, but it will be
>pick related

Attached: interstellar - time.png (1035x754, 1.62M)

/thread

>When you're 30, it's 1/10th
who the fuck lives to 300

Yes it is. You are getting older son. It works like this: When you are 1 year old the entire next year is doubling your existence. Therefore when you are 10 the next year is only 1/10 as long as your lifespan. So as time goes on every day is a less significant proportion of your life. Get it? It's all about perspective!

this, so much this

I just turned 30 and it *seems* like a year is passing every 5 months now

Attached: 21231037_676346329239332_9113582583904886941_n.jpg (806x960, 52K)

Time is passing faster because you're
not doing anything with it. Get up and live, create memories.

It's because mass-society wasn't fully connected to the internet.
Back then the internet moved more slowly and you were less aware of humanity as a whole.
Your exposure to ongoing events was through either the media or word of mouth, now you can watch reality unfold in real-time.

This. Unironically.
You have a better understanding of time, not just that but you're probably also keeping your brain busy 24/7, which means you can't even slow down for a second and think about time in the first place.
Before you know it its whoop, where did the time go, back to work/bed/kitchen/whatever

Attached: 121782.gif (320x222, 1.72M)

This, when we were kids it was different. Now that Gen Z is coming of age we’re gonna turn into the anti-boomer

It's called getting older you dumb fucking zoomer

No joke, sue to how brains of kids work vs, the brains of adults, adults perceive time up to 2.5 times faster than kids. So if you sit in a chair for a felt 5 minutes, the kid next to you feels it as 12 minutes and gets restless.

It’s an evolutionary thing, when you young you need to learn and focus on different things, while adults are supposed to focus on hunting and other tasks that may be boring and take hours and hours.

Attached: 05D9FBFB-5547-4193-AF80-E1D676E27411.jpg (1106x1658, 289K)

user, I have a solution:

1 . look up local events that you and/or your friends might like.
2 . Put events on your calendar (real or internet)
3 . Try to go to as many as possible, preferably with other people
4 . Now your time is filled with rich memories, it counteracts the 'speeding time' feeling by about 30-40%, because not you have 'landmarks' by which you can gauge the passage of each year

(Ex: "user how long ago did you [x]?"
"Oh yeah user, that was about a month after [we] went to [that thing that you had on your calendar]" )

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

That’s what happens when you get older and it only gets worse and worse

good advice
2014-2017 went by incredibly fast, it doesn't even feel like 3 years even when I look back I don't get where the time went, and that kinda scared me a bit. I've been trying to just give myself more memories, and do more things so that I could look back and see where that time went, and as a result, the last year and a half feels like it's been just as long as those 3 years that passed like nothing.

>local events you might like
Don't exist in 90% of the UK. Most places are filled with a whole lot of nothing

Art Bell: The Quickening

Yeas, it's the quickening before the the great catastrophe, the human race has been putting on fat, as it were for the inevitable, cyclical cleansing event that happens an eon or so.

Can't wait myself, so many need to be cleansed.

Not the 40rd magazines that I just bought that are shipping to cuckefornia. Other cucked states should rise up and follow suit.