What do you think about the identitarian movement?

what do you think about the identitarian movement?

Attached: lambda.png (250x250, 13K)

It based

Attached: IMG_20190405_133531_996.jpg (1280x958, 269K)

Overwatch ?

KILLLLLLMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 17309406_10154324318397826_459908700432599361_n.jpg (480x550, 49K)

It's a movement of peace.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x682, 108K)

soon to be dismantled here

Martin...thats a stupid time to post on Jow Forums.

Attached: It´s was just a Prank Bro.png (755x723, 579K)

I think any thread asking "what we think about x?" is a data mining glownigger opinion farming slide thread.

>Someone who has the same views as us is taking action
>GLOWNIGGER!

Attached: POL V POLAND.jpg (972x940, 250K)

they will fail

this

Stratigucally, the European identitarian movements are doing a pretty decent job; well up until recent events. I think the big thing that needs to be promoted and created within identiarian movements in Europe and across the pond is culture. Identitarians need to develop a culture and an atmosphere that will draw more people in. I look at it as a movement of not only preserving cultural identity and so on, but also creating culture on top of it; like a kind of cultural revival in a sense. You need art, music, etc. to make the movement feel bigger than itself. Instead of just protesting in the streets with flags and different signs or whatever, develop a sort of mythos around the movement. I'd very much want to get involved in American identity movements, but feel as though I can only participate through modes like this at this point in time.

Good post.

Better than nothing.
Problem is, it probably has more undercover cops trying to profile everyone in there and derail the movement than active members

Lefties hate them so I like them.

Sellner and Pettibone gave up all computer and phones to the police so it's comprimised

they need to attract working class people away from the big cities and try to form several communities

it's over

lefties hate everything related to keeping europe european

I pray everyday, that some confused lefty martyrs at least Maddin or at best all the talking heads of that (((movement)))

shitty colour combination. Black and yellow have neggative effect and lead to suicide

source

any book on psychology

Natural reaction to their cultures being repeatedly targeted for destruction.

need examples
shouldn't be hard

nervige hurenkinder

weil?

A bunch of bourgeois fags who would get beaten every time in the streets without the help of the police

Attached: 6o3csxhm0go21.png (720x436, 454K)

Schicki micki husos

Who do you like, then?

>Kontakt mit Massenmördern
so getting a donation by someone who is going to kill people a year in the future is now considered "contact with mass murderers"

Attached: 220CFF10-5FEA-4C0A-B40B-9C7C590D7E94.jpg (800x749, 81K)

Not much to say, they seem to like yellow banners.