Brit/pol/ - Beach Roastie Edition

Links are in the Fish and Chips

Attached: img_1594.jpg (2048x1536, 403K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0LeL9BUPtA
youtube.com/watch?v=YwBRPyUlZ-k
twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1114109908151164930
youtube.com/watch?v=fU8h8XWy5VI
twitter.com/guyverhofstadt/status/1114119719655755776
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-47786885
youtube.com/watch?v=IWmwEDWMyfg
twitter.com/BBCSounds/status/1114117988507103244
mobile.twitter.com/bbcdebatenight/status/1113565998794399744
unherd.com/2019/04/why-does-the-left-sneer-at-the-traditional-working-class/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: bame brexit.jpg (1324x886, 217K)

she's 7/10, nothing too special

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=d0LeL9BUPtA

based tramp

Attached: file.png (484x517, 271K)

What would it take to bring back IRA style freedom fighters on the streets of Britain?
youtube.com/watch?v=YwBRPyUlZ-k

Attached: 1553306495285.png (2268x3000, 3.31M)

WESSEX
>WESSEX
WESSEX
>WESSEX
WESSEX
>WESSEX

Take the anfo-pill.

Better than the average slag

twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1114109908151164930

Attached: bloody.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fU8h8XWy5VI

Verhofstadt doesn't want us to have an extension because he knows how perfidious we are.

twitter.com/guyverhofstadt/status/1114119719655755776

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-47786885
>the by-election result from this morning
Should we be worried, lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=IWmwEDWMyfg

Lab and Con all lost a lot of voters.
Every other party gained voters, with UKIP gaining the biggest share.

>Those replies
Good to see that the "only 37% voted for Brexit" meme argument is still going strong among remainers.

FREE ASSANGE

I'm just loving hearing liberals left cry whenever I mention 1 in 3 BAME voted Leave

Had my first driving lesson today, lads. How do people do this shit so casually and easily?

Attached: Facepalm.png (900x720, 402K)

The insanity of faggot remainers arse licking the establishment is astounding

I know, implying no election can ever be valid and that
>Didn't vote
is somehow auto-reason for Remain and means they will vote next time

Why can't Americans handle banter?

Attached: IMG_20190405_123900.png (1080x1386, 361K)

With enough lessons, and everyone is different,it becomes second nature like riding a bike.

Going to more lessons usually helps user

operating a car is easy. driving is 90% confidence which just comes with time.

Practice with VidyaGamer style good quality steering wheel, pedal gear set if you like.

but would it be repeated across the country in the event of a general election?

>tfw taught myself how to drive after a month
Never did motorways yet though. Maybe some other time when shtf more.

Attached: 1554190619290.jpg (800x800, 165K)

what's his next move?

Attached: 11090890-6818139-image-a-23_1552785581733.jpg (634x423, 45K)

Stupid Yuros never learn how to drive. Sitting in the passenger seat while on the wrong side of the road

This. Being solo is like having the training wheels taken off the first time. You’ll get used to it over time

fuck knows m8
checked

can you drive manual?

In many ways I think the most liberal and free speech oriented thing we could do to save Brexit is to become feminists in order to stop the far right.

Attached: 1_kCkkuB620do6vrFybbEgMg@2x[1].jpg (1200x1037, 114K)

Hard to say. If the last few years have taught us anything it's that trying to predict the outcome of this sort of thing using microcosms probably isn't going to work.

It's actually just Ireland and the UK whomst do that. The rest of the EU do it the way Amerifats do it

There has been talk in the papers for a few days now regarding a "walkout" of Tory Brexiteer MPs. Perhaps they are just biding their time to see how big of a shitshow the Corbyn talks become?

>yfw Brexit still isn't happening
Fucking shit. I can understand why giving the idiot Tommys more and more rope to keep wrapping around their necks might be a good political decision, but I wish they'd just just jump off the gallows already.

Attached: 51106068_p0b.jpg (830x514, 101K)

Took me a year mate, relax.

Not until about 8 months ago while I was in Czech, picked it up in a couple days, been driving for almost 10 years otherwise

Christ those remainers are insufferable. Has there been polls on voting intention in the euros yet?

can someone explain what's up with all these horse race days pulling in loads of slags? i don't get it all

what do they even do at these events are they all single or taken? chavs or female deanos

Attached: FB_IMG_1554461530405.jpg (404x548, 42K)

>his life is entirely dictated by the English

I didn't realise, until now, how hard life is for the non-English. I hope everything works out okay for you.

Attached: mw04484.jpg (800x640, 145K)

Yeah the first reply made me laugh.

Why is this thot showing off gout in a box again?

Attached: WTAF.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Who am I supposed to point and laugh at if you fuckers can't even organize your own food shortage properly?

i had to go to the town hall this morning, and in the entrance hall, there was a portrait of based bomber harris.

Attached: 41B612D000000578-4635644-image-a-7_1498330901327.jpg (306x416, 25K)

>fish and chips gives you gout
mong

Attached: brincel.png (638x815, 286K)

Many of them start drinking at breakfast. By the time the races are in full swing, they have been on the pop for 5-6 hours. Think of it as the city centre at the end of a Friday night, only in the middle of the afternoon.

That looks extremely fucking good.

>nervous laughter

Attached: Crying-Merchant-2.jpg (782x730, 231K)

we're full.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-05 UK Home Daily Mail Online.png (999x1053, 936K)

Your clunge has no power here.

This claims to be a serious newspaper

May's got a deal apparently ready for Corbyn's allotment

Don't forget: you're here forever :^)

>Last time they got elected Nige etc turned their backs when the anthem was played at the opening ceremony
They should T-pose this time

Barnyard hor_races smell......make them uncontrolably horny......

imagine the smell

A lot of the girls I knew at school now go to them. It's status chasing, essentially, and an opportunity to buy "fancy" clothes with an excuse to wear them.

>of no fixed abode
Fedora level: 100

twitter.com/BBCSounds/status/1114117988507103244

All this MPs stressed thing now they aACTUALLy have to do their job

Welp we almost made it. Looks like Brexit is cancelled forever.

> European "You're here forever" Union

I sometimes wonder if it was possible to leave the EU in the first place before the referendum. I usually conclude that it's not possible even though we have voted to.

Attached: dont panic.jpg (480x480, 40K)

Based

How low will it go when she announces customs union + second referendum?

Attached: file.png (339x286, 11K)

this time next year

They're not going to enjoy the next 20 years...

UKIP doubled their vote despite their candidate being reviled corpse Neil Hamilton, it's actually not bad

You can tell she's classy because she hasn't dropped it in a pool of her own piss.

Aintree is known for this, every year Jow Forums is full of threads about Scouse slags

It becomes second nature eventually.

The driving test will make you shit a brick though if suffer even the slightest anxiety.
Failed mine twice because of nerves (parked in a sodding bus stop that had faded lines, both fucking times).
Took some Kalms before the third one and passed easy.

>BREX:5%

wow

It's your dumb cuck parliament and government that keep fucking you over. If they didn't beg for extensions you'd be out already.

>I'm drinking more and avoiding people
ONE OF US

Staying in the EU is going to be far more fun than leaving.

I'm for Remain now

Attached: AAwppIF.jpg (624x468, 20K)

>The will of the people is the will of dead people
mobile.twitter.com/bbcdebatenight/status/1113565998794399744

based

Lol our grapes
Enjoy your Poles and Romanians

NEW PAUL EMBERY (based Lexit man)

>When some on the Left argue that the term ‘traditional working-class’ is obscure or divisive or racist and should therefore be ditched, what they are really demonstrating, unintentionally, is their own hidden contempt for this group. They would rather it didn’t exist at all in the form it does.

>They think its members are ‘nativist’ and reactionary and – God forbid – voted to leave the European Union. Because, you see, the group-thinkers and virtue-signallers and woke liberals and quasi-Marxists and echo-chamber-dwellers who comprise so much of the modern Left believe themselves to be Inherently Better People than those of us from the more traditional Left. We are Gillian Duffy and White Van Man of Rochester – ripe for votes, but not fit to be seen in public with.

>It is this patronising mindset that compels them to assume that ethnic minority voters cannot possibly be in favour of Brexit or opposed to free movement. Yet research shows that around a third of ethnic minority voters supported Leave, and that many of these, particularly the older generation, were hostile to free movement, not least because they considered it unfair that prospective migrants from outside the EU – in many cases, people like themselves – faced bigger hurdles in coming to the UK than did those from inside it.

unherd.com/2019/04/why-does-the-left-sneer-at-the-traditional-working-class/

Attached: are corbs.jpg (736x524, 249K)

Best advice I got was to force yourself in intense interstates going 70mph. It helps you learn quick.

Lads. How do I get off from blackpills?

>tfw live in the middle of nowhere

Attached: 1554156600042.jpg (659x709, 76K)

this. Its the same reason they go to balls.
They just want an excuse to wear fancy clothes and seem posh for a day, but they cant even do that without stripping naked and flashing random people with their tits multiple times.

afaik, you can't drive on the motorways here until you have a full license, but there are some A-roads where you can do 70mph

>carbs
ewwwwwww

>Poles and Romanians
You mean niggers, arabs, chinks...

That's what's coming for remainers.

its coming anyway, remain or not.

whytf is anyone still voting red/blue?

>That tramp stamp

Nawty

Oh shit, sorry friend. Forgot you guys aren't killing people on roads at 15 and a half like burgerland here. Thanks for the reminder.

>Brincel
that makes zero sense

No CUK numbers?

Let us imagine a rising generation with this bold vision, this heroic desire for the magnificent, let us imagine the valiant step of these dragon-slayers, the proud daring with which they turn their backs on all the effeminate doctrines of optimism that they may "live resolutely," wholly, and fully: would it not be necessary for the tragic man of this culture, with his self-discipline of seriousness and terror, to desire a new art, the art of metaphysical comfort—namely, tragedy

Attached: The weeping Frenchman, 1940.jpg (1500x1211, 240K)

1-10 what is she to brits
in the US she'd be about a 6.5

Is April 12th still on schedule for hard brexit or have they stopped this too?

The word "incel" has now broken free of its original meaning and just means "a man I don't like on the internet"