How do I avoid getting killed by the brothers of my Arab gf? She (secretly) converted to Christianity years ago...

How do I avoid getting killed by the brothers of my Arab gf? She (secretly) converted to Christianity years ago. Her family is entirely fanatical muslims

pic not related

Attached: 07cb6b13174dd33a573d07391e3512b0.jpg (500x496, 51K)

>avoid getting killed by Muslims
>is German

Oh boy that's not going to be easy.

On the other hand, you guys have reasonable access to things like pepperspray, blunt weapons, air rifles etc. As long as you can survive a first assault against a couple of guys, and flee safely, you should be good. Think of a safe place you can always go to when SHTF (when you realize the family known about your GF's apostasy).

move out of your area and no contact

Kill them first.

you have to earn their respect, you have to block the acid attacks and cut their beards (fucking a goat in front of them is optional but helpful) if you do that then they will respect you and will not harm you

Just larp as Muslim.

I’ve (Hindu) actually done that with a Muslim girl once, but since I’m Indian myself they didn’t really suspect anything, they might be suspicious if you’re a white dude claiming to a Muslim, maybe

I'm muslim myself. Islam as a religion tells that nobody is forced to believe anything, but fanatics are just terrible. 2:256 of the Koran tells that, unfortunately many people are misinterpreteing Islam and the Koran. I hope that everything goes well

>pic not related
You could have at least posted a pic of a random Arab girl.This bitch is either a Levantine or a south med but defo not an arab.

Move to Russia, their muslims dislikes arabs in general because of their slavemaster tendencies.

But you have to learn a trade skill and stay away from international hubs, and learn russian...

Impress them by jihading a synagogue or something

become tarrant

One does not secretly convert to Christianity.

Ich habe es gewusst Du scheiss Kartoffel! Du fickst meine Schwester? Ich ficke dein Lebn Du Opfa. Alda das war's mit Dir. Meine Brüdaz finden Dich und machen Dich Ikea messer. Danach kommt meine Schwester nach Libanon um Cousin ersten Grades zu heiraten. Der is korrekt macht dann Horst IV weißte bescheid. Kommt in weißem BMW mit Zahnstochersitz!

Produzier uns nicht!

Like that?

Rape both brothers so they have to honour murder suicide each other.

Bringt nur eure stärksten Männer! Es wird ein geiles Blutbad!

tpbp

kill yourself.

When they find out, they will kill her. They'll probably kill you just for the fun of it.

Move away.

Deutsche Polizei, Paschke mein Name. Ich erteile Ihnen hiermit einen Platzverweis. Wenn Sie allerdings Nachts wiederkommen kann ich nix machen. Ach Mist das soll ich ja nicht sagen. Naja, viel Glück. Rufen sie bei Problemen einfach 110 wir sind dann in zirka 60 Minuten mit 2 "Diversitären Polizeikräften" für Sie da!

>my arab gf
puke

get yourself a illegal gun, there a dozens in germany

Convert to Islam and marry her

Pipe shotgun.

Arm yourself and obliterate them tarrant style

muslim families don't kill the boyfriend, instead they honor kill the girlfriend because they're cowards who can only murder someone when she's defenseless inside their house. Then they claim that she went back to her home country.

muslims are cowards. They never try and honor-kill men who fuck their women, htey always kill their daughters/sisters/cousins instead.

move her far away from her shitskin family then gas yourselves

Converting to Islam is the first step I'd imagine.

If you think that looks remotely white then I don't know what to tell you

Why would someone whose aware of the coming racial wars in Europe willingly mix with one of the soon-to-be targets? Your wife will be killed, your children will be killed, and you will most likely be killed as well unless you chose to abandon her and them. If you abandon them then you will probably kill yourself from the guilt.

use your brain kraut

Attached: RedneckPepe.jpg (1125x1654, 577K)

Let's be glad that in Islam earlier verses are abrogated by newer verses.
Meaning you're telling bullshit, the only Muslims that claim such things are to a Muslim what a "cultural Christian" is to a real one.
Doesn't matter if you pray to your God, you don't believe in the scripture and therefore are an apostate.

This is probably your best bet

>Pic related

Attached: xVZHpYg1_400x400 (1).jpg (282x282, 21K)

kill them first duh

Or you could make some makeshift bomb, hide it in their stash and then call police on them that you heard that they are Isis and will do an attack, they will have to check and look, bomb is there, bam, they in jail!

Attached: cartman.jpg (800x600, 44K)

get a job and move dumbass

Send em provokative videos of you and her doing really really haram stuff.
Send em Jow Forums memes daily.
Piss em off till they loose control and reason (wont take much).
Then either use their replies to go to police because they will threaten you, or even better, wait for them to come and then shoot em in self defense.

Also dont fucking race mix, she prolly had first cousing marriages in her family tree multiple times, dont risk having retard children because you wanna larp as good christian.

why would he fucking move or convert to Islam you pussies, they should fucking move out, all these pussy advices just show the mentality of cuck eu

dump her and get a dark skinned south indian hindu woman, and you convert to hinduism too

Hinduism IS a white supremacist religion and the Vedas openly teach that whites are the highest race

fuck christianity, fuck that dead jew jesus

Just puss out and convert to Islam. The white race is already doomed.

Are you willing to die for your beliefs?

Hahahahah
Your kids will look like shit you fucking incel. Couldnt get a white woman? Kek

Coping shitskin

Capirote and claymore.give them the D(EUS VULT)!!

Easy dude, you have them (the brothers) chaperon your dates. Respect the family customs will get the respect you are asking for.

At least Christian's know how to use a toilet.

Is she adult?
Your only option is to marry, change her surname and emigrate to other country.

Half Arabs blend in a lot easier than mulattos or hapas

Attached: 624DA840-5274-47C9-9DAD-0BFBCDED1188.jpg (660x440, 307K)

kill them first and claim self defense

More people need to understand abrogation. And taqqiya- lying to protect islam and other muslims.

Or they can respect the culture of their host country and fuck off.

Attached: 1554452946014.png (850x607, 147K)

Bomb them first

absolutely disgusting

kys muttberg

whose slavemaster tendencies, the russians or the arabs?

>She (secretly) converted to Christianity years ago
Why would she do something so utterly retarded? Also, why would they kill you? Just convert to islam, you and her be a half-assed muslim couple who doesn't follow protocol and fine.

You and she keep away from them user.

You marry her, have kids, bring her into your family and avoid her side, just drift away from contact, because she's now damaged / dishonourable in their eyes. "Honour killings" are a real thing.
This is why casual fucking/ dating is socially degenerate. Why do people think there are no consequences? Reproduction is deadly serious.

I’m aware and I wouldn’t recommend it, but assuming they didn’t have deformities as a result their kids would probably look like ugly white people with big noses and unibrows at worst

Flawless taqiyah. For anyone who hasn't read the quran I'll fill you in on the way it works: quick statement of decent moral quality, needed at the time to protect itself in jewish/christian population areas, then several more qualifying statements that completely disregard all content of the first. Essentially "in islam x, but these are all the cases in which x isn't actually x". In this case he states that other religions are permitted in islam, but in reality belief and worship of other gods is told to actually be an aggressive act against allah. So whilst peaceful worship of other gods is fine there's actually no such thing as peaceful worship and allah condems it.

You do know that there is more than one way to understand and live Islam at the moment, right?

Your girlfriend comes from a place that's 70% inbred according to the world health organisation data

Your kids with her will have a history of incest behind them, think about this for a minute and all it's consequences if you are white

>dozens
kek

That's not even taqiyah, just plain ignorance.

As in his post was ignorance of his own religion? Well the difference between ignorance and lying in that regard is only internally known, but when it has material benefit it's wise to assume lying.

No, this is wrong. You must fuck the inbred out of her op.

..and why would you good Muslim woman want to convert and not take full advantage of Sharia Law she respects? You must be one of those German cuckolds..LMAO

Arabs are Semites just like Jews. We consider Jews white dont we? LOL

>We consider Jews white dont we?
No, and never did. There was a whole world war about it btw

Does her family know?

Says the mutt

Impregnate her until either she drops dead, or starts making incomplete humans. . They love that shit.

Whatever, just dont compare us with you pale niggers. Do holocaust jokes instead, is less offensive.

You do know that taqiya is something that has been developed and applied by shia with regards to intra-muslim conflicts? It is actually not a thing for mainstream Islam.

Who said im pale white
pale white people scare me

Muslams get the FUCK OUT!!!!! NOW!!!

don't have a fucking sandnigger girlfriend, you racemixing nigger

>Germany
>Muslim
Color me surprised!

Kek.

always carry a bottle of ammonia

Based North Macedonia.

Ey Ahmad aldaa isch schwör gestern bin isch gefaan und so und dann kam so ein Schuchtel von Polizei und so hat gemeint Verkehrskontrolle. Isch so diggah piss disch und hab den so geklatscht und so. Bruda isch schwör laan.

Why didn’t you just date an arab Christian girl? You moron. They’re just like other arabs except Christian

1. Convert to Islam
2. Marry her, get close to the family for a short time
3. Text them she is cheating on you
4. Stage a fake stoning without them
5. Send them the video and hijab with period blood on it as “proof”
6. They will be shamed from coming after you
7. Run away with your shitskin bride
Enjoy

- - -
This post is a work of fiction and all other uses and interpretations are expressly forbidden.

By not race mixing to begin with. But, you should grab your schmeisser and SS runes and kill her brothers and father in a preemitive strike. It works for the US. It'll work for you too. Just don't get caught, and if you do, plant a knife. Be sure to goose step on their graves too.

Attached: 1549044303622.jpg (640x360, 40K)