youtube.com/watch?v=2S24-y0Ij3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=v4xZUr0BEfE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9VsbJTfEh4
vocaroo.com/i/s0GoLpHoUcsH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Honk honk honk

There you go.....now go forth user and spread the honk

Nobody can give you the honkpill.
Simply observe the world around you as you take all of the other pills.
The honkpill when come to you only when you are ready for it.

If you don't understand, you're not there yet.

Just stop caring about the negative things in life and ignore it, just go full retard and insane with a positive aspect on life.

Attached: ron clown.jpg (500x619, 87K)

Dudes be ackin like they honkpill but aint got the honkfulness to get a face tattoo, even a little minor one
Dudes be in polos and khakis ackin like they Joker types lmao

ho..honkie honk?

Honk..?

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

what OP fails to realize is that the clown world is a time I'll be where take the short notice but I OP learns LOL

You've got it backward in 2 dimensions:

You must honkpill yourself on the redpill.

basically do everything ironically. never say "no." be the modern "yes-man," but in the most ironically destructive ways for others. preserve yourself, and let the world devour the others for their foolishness.

>be me
>save up every year
>go to dangerous places because I want to die but too big of a coward to do it myself
>2016 go to Yemen
>a complete and total shithole
>locals were really friendly
>end up making some friends there and getting drunk with them
>2017 go to Baghdad
>again locals were friendly but food gave me the shits.
>end up meeting some cool people
>2018 go to Syria
>the same shit

I've even gotten laid well overseas for the first time in Baghdad A MUSLIM SHITHOLE!
How come white girls get executed? Why wont they execute me?

for example:

>user, i think i'm really a woman.
>me: oh, well i support you. you should cut your dick off
>thanks, user. i value your support.
>me: *laughing internally*

Attached: I see you glowing and love you for you being you.jpg (400x523, 13K)

U prob on some FBI pr CIA List.

next time go there dressed like this. You're welcome.

Attached: 82823892398.jpg (800x533, 96K)

we all are just for shitposting on this alaskan matryoshka doll manufacturing forum.

die your hair blue and pretend your an anime character but in normal life, that is my personal honk pill, be yourself even if it means people treat you like you’re retarded, because this world is not worth conforming too.

The honk pill is like the dao, it cannot be understood or defined, it is ever changing and always the same.

Attached: 1554422528385.gif (500x406, 536K)

based and honkpilled.
youtube.com/watch?v=uFpOybOYl5g

Attached: 1553954780585.jpg (1024x908, 59K)

You can't get the honk life. The honk life gets you.

deepstate is well aware of what its doing to society, and has even been kind enough to give us the prefect meme to describe what they're creating, clownworld.

Attached: honk honk.png (700x700, 615K)

Honk honk

Attached: 1554433582382.png (483x638, 186K)

So basically...
>gov: we need more immigrants
>user: yeah we need to help those poor poeple that want to come here.
>free gibs for colored people
>society becomes unstable
>lots of crimes and racial tensions
>new hitler rises.
Why didn't we think of this before?

Attached: 938DA478DAB64FBFBE4D9BA522579230.gif (220x233, 273K)

It's a kike plot to prevent the use of happy hanukkah

Pic-related pretty much is the honkpill

Attached: 6ix9ine.jpg (990x902, 329K)

youtu.be/1kggRKf--Z0

We live in a clown world

Attached: 1554466561510.jpg (825x1024, 161K)

So this clown thing was created just for advertisement for that god awful joker movie wasn't it?

*teleports behind you*
*unsheathes pie*

Nothing personal, honklet

Attached: pie.gif (607x609, 388K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GOuOQmO7Vmk

>society: Jow Forums is a racist place for nazis
>Jow Forums: HONK HONK

Other way arround. Hollywood Jews trying to cash in on the memes *honk* *honk*

the pill you take after you get btfo by redpills

Honk Honk

GET HONKED

The clown thing is a discord tranny forced meme, they started trying to force it even harder when the NZ shooting happened.
It's literally designed to divide Jow Forums

Its just viral marketing for the new Joker movie. Ten bucks says the phrase "clown world" is used in the movie at some point.

Honkpill is just the modern response to classic nihilism. Realizing that nothing matters, the world is fucked up, and you might as well just laugh at it.

Honk honk

fucking batman beyond larping

honk version when
youtube.com/watch?v=sMXjtvMAFlI

Honk honk

Attached: scarfacepepe2.jpg (1680x1050, 860K)

Honk is a (((psyop))) designed to subdue the collective subconscious of Jow Forums by transforming pepe into a symbol of unemotional nihilism. Don't be rightfully incensed at current events, just honk honk and pretend that evil is funny. "Honk honkler" likened to hitler ensures pepe is still ultimately seen as a white nationalist hate symbol. It's an elegant and well funded form of mind control designed to seem like an innocious evolution of the pepe meme yet whereas pepe had 1000's of iterations expressing the emotional subtleties of the archetypal Jow Forumstard, honk has only a neutered sort of smile, obscured by the red nose.

>current event funny!!
>oh u dont think so?
>honk honk ur mad lel

Also try criticizing honk, capchas get almost impossible. Dont believe me try it

Kiwi farms has a thread about it being a white nationalist meme. Europoors aren’t allowed to view it doe.

Attached: 072375AF-A8C3-4341-BAE0-C0065AB43F26.png (1000x1000, 274K)

it's just a funny meme that reminds us of our childhood days when mom & dad took us to the circus

you did have a happy childhood, didn't you user?

I honestly think it first started up when the first "leaked" images for this shit movie came out.
Remember the screen shots or leaked photos.
Right around that time is when the first edgy joker posts started coming.
Then they did the Pepe with the new joker make up.
I legitimately think this is corporate influence

They're onto us!
youtube.com/watch?v=_ENGq4x_BJw

Attached: frog.webm (960x540, 347K)

god tier video

I deeply criticize the Honk Honk meme for being just another frog meme.

Nope just one.

honky honko

Attached: 1553652695327.jpg (720x2140, 520K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk

Genuinely funny meme

HONK HONK
HH

As others have said, there is no pill. Just take a look at these videos and have fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=1uHUhbpCpLY
youtube.com/watch?v=TM8L7bdwVaA
youtube.com/watch?v=OLBOn0Whhyc
youtube.com/watch?v=y9hPNOfdaPg
youtube.com/watch?v=Kjf1KG9-IY0
youtube.com/watch?v=bD408qDmxV8
youtube.com/watch?v=yZlRU1-Ev_w
youtube.com/watch?v=2S24-y0Ij3Y

The word is decadence. If you want it to stop, you need to be intolerant. Here's a final video not related to the top one's, you'll want captions turned on for english subs... Honk Honk
youtube.com/watch?v=v4xZUr0BEfE

Attached: 1553693315770.jpg (1024x512, 166K)

honk pills are taken anally. fake jews rule the
world + clown world = fake jew clowns. clown
pill = penis in butt.

Attached: rear end times.jpg (567x205, 29K)

The honk pill is getting back to Chaos and Fun,it is a meme for accelerationism, its a meme to mock liberalism and LTBQ faggotry. it's a meme as an observation of the clown world were are living in, its meme to overcome the black pill. Most importantly its what ever you want it to be. Honk Honk

Attached: VMhmFRD.gif (1100x600, 865K)

You do realize that this is an Italian Prosciutto critique forum?

Honk till you're dead man

This is the best video tho:
>youtube.com/watch?v=Z9VsbJTfEh4

Read this, understand that the enemy knows that information/truth is becoming unsuppressable. Now their strategy is to control your reponse to it.
NWO IDF is easily recognizable with the precepts I have outlined:

>dont question it, goy
>(((current event)))=funny
>honk is heritage
>give up and lessen your capabilities
>stop questioning honk

Who could be wanting to create such content?

>pic related, criticize honk and auto fail capcha

That failed, tell me where missed a bus

Filled out no less than 67 busses to make this post as it started failing me after green capcha checkmark

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-071851.png (1080x1920, 1.08M)

Honk honk goy

The best part about honk is that it's already won, regardless of whether you buy into it or not. Look at the absolute state of the world right now, how could it not make you want to fucking laugh? What's the alternative to laughing at this point?

Attached: 1543624214476.jpg (225x225, 11K)

that is bretty based

vocaroo.com/i/s0GoLpHoUcsH

>Chaim Honkowitz

Burn it with fire and laugh at it.

gotta say the honk is way better than MAGA faggots. Long live honk

the world has gone completely insane
when some insane news story drops ...we honk and say CLOWN WORLD for we live in a fucking clown world

Attached: 1551627179408.jpg (497x497, 46K)

After I make posts like these (((J)))annies shut the thread down. No discussion or dissenting opinions of honk allowed.

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-162512.jpg (1080x541, 294K)

Is the honkpill accelerationism? Is there anything else?

Western civilisation is past the point where it could be salvaged from pure anger. The Honkpill is basically just riding the tiger, waiting for the inevitable collapse and being aware of the insanity of the modern era.

It's an interesting meme to analyze from a sociological standpoint because it makes a few statements in itself which are notable.

1.) Whoever the author is and party responsible for proliferation have no real association with right wing politics or pepe the frog. Whoever created the meme and dedicated their time to spreading it doesn't place any significant value on the image of pepe the frog, or more importantly, doesnt recognize its essentially a sociologically worshipped icon on Jow Forums, making further implications

Whoever is responsible for artificially forcing this meme is a fucking idiot. They don't recognize the contrary sociological principals they're trying to fight against, they don't realize how obvious and transparent the artificial proliferation of this meme is in all its obvious traces of covert brainlet leftist propaganda

and this is me talking to you guys, we both know what youre up to, and you guys are honestly sucking at it, this wasnt well planned out at all. This is like failing like your parents fail at understanding the culture of their own children, you people are so out of touch its just not funny and more ironic in a way you people cant see.

Honk isn't for those that are looking, it's for those that won't look. There are those that still foam at the mouth when you say the word Trump, I work with 3 of them. Honk is for them. You aren't going to change their mind so serve them fillet Mignon, give them crack cocaine, watch them drink themselves stupid and drive home and burn and crash while fucking every racial minority in the back seat.

based and redpilled

I too noticed a lot of similarity between the Honkpill and Riding the Tiger. But i took the Iron pill a long time before taking the Honkpill. The Honkpill is in many ways simply an exoteric form (popularily diseminated form) of the Iron pill (remain strong in body and spirit even while the outward world is disintegrating)

Attached: meme5.jpg (400x600, 33K)

and let me guess, White supremecy = Zionism right?

Attached: Untitled.png (896x672, 15K)

this. Honk Honk

>Realizing that nothing matters

Id argue its the opposite.
its being able to watch your house burn down and just laugh. then continue laughing as you sleep on a park bench while muslims rape your daughter.
>just laugh at it.
this

Hoonk!

Attached: 1553625608353.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk
I ascended when I watched this video the 100th time

Can we get this without the text.

It really feels close to zen/daoist remain in center ideas

It should be just honk honk.
Do not add context, leave it this way.

Meme esotericism

They know you're already dead

To be serious, honkpill is basically metamodern approach to Jow Forums politics.

>Thus, metamodernism shall be defined as the mercurial condition between and beyond irony and sincerity, naivety and knowingness, relativism and truth, optimism and doubt, in pursuit of a plurality of disparate and elusive horizons.

It is post-ironic: a strive for naive, childish expression with the bit of a self-irony and self-laughter about it.
It is post-rational: a self-evident optimism reminiscent that of modern thought combined with the postmodern futility to bring it into the world of ideas.
It is performative: it doesn't want to explain itself. Show, don't tell.
It is post-sensible: it doesn't want to make sense to you, but it does make sense and the difference to itself. It wants you to be baffled about it, because you will fail to put it into words. Once you cease trying, it will become obvious.
It is post-logical: You can't argue with the honk. You can't deconstruct the honk, to show up its hidden meanings. Because there are no hidden meanings - it's part of the new sincerity.
It is post-nihilist: we live in a crooked world, but despair is pointless and dull. Have a laugh while you're at it. The attitude is attractive, it brings hope.
It is detournment: it blows up the conformity in the presense of the obvious -- or reveals its crookedness.

I wonder if the honkler is anti-accelerationist. If it does not promote murdering for politics. I have a strong sense that it doesn't. If the honk is humanist and a peacebringer, it might become the bridge in the center - the humanist bridge against the repressive radicals. Whether it is the case, we'll see in the future.

Attached: photo_2019-04-01_21-19-48.jpg (1280x809, 90K)

based fellow leaf

show me your happy face!

Attached: B8D95115-41B1-4813-8BC3-39419F8EF1A0.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

Leaf posts are just so terrible, fuck

Attached: 203987.png (1600x600, 185K)

It's just the retarded teens on this board that think this concept hasn't been around forever and have to make a truth of the world more relatable by using the image of a clown to soften the impact to their feeble baby minds.

HOOOOOOONK HOOOOOOOONK HOOOOOOOOOONK

Attached: HONK1.gif (400x225, 743K)

[muffled circus theme in the distance]

Attached: HONK2.gif (498x268, 1.79M)

>What's the alternative to laughing at this point?

Attached: 1552675557882.png (582x458, 202K)

CIA meme targeting zoomers.

terrible OC

Mass consumption of honkpill will lead to Joker Gang.