What can we do about feminism?

Feminism in Norway is crushing my soul. I study civil economics (one of the most, if not the most prestigious field in my country) (NHH if anyone here is Norwegian), but women gain so many advantages in the field that I get nauseous and neurotic. They get extra help from professors, their own network, quotas, affirmative action and get prioritized by big corporations. Furthermore, I can't talk to anyone about my problems with this. Psychologists are primarily women, but also some men and all of them think that they somehow deserves to get discriminated against - same with physicians and most people I met are massive cucks. I don't know what to do, I study from 08:00 to 00:00 every fucking day, and it hurts a lot. What should I do? I feel like all my work won't pay off due to unbearable discrimination and identity politics. As long as white men fail, and women and minorities succeed, everyone seem happy.

How can we end this shit? I have an average GPA (ECTS) of 4.8 and I'm scared that no company will hire me because I am a white male.

How can we end this shit? All political leaders in parliament are women, 70% of law and medical students are women. They have quotas and AA everywhere and it doesn't stop, it gets worse every fucking year.

If I could choose between feminism and Islam, I'd pick Islam any day of the week. Hell, I even align with Jews to stop this madness. No, I am not mossad. We need to stop feminism if we want win the race war.

Attached: 1554448806261.png (831x799, 329K)

Submit or die

Attached: Erna.jpg (640x384, 57K)

disengage

let it collapse

What kind of career prospect do you have? Remember that you can import a wife from a poor country, and the unemployment insurance is good enough that you never have to actually work if you play it right.

Stop being so obedient.

Sounds like you obsess over money and what other people think of you. Not healthy. Not saying you're wrong though. Women are awful and norwegians are so far on the subverted scale it's disgusting. But you shouldn't let this demoralize you. You're a man aren't you? Then stop acting like a bitch.

Get your degree, then speak out/leave. Go in another country if you need to, don't let your ungrateful nation get your skills. Norway has the same cancer of Sweden, you only lack the immigrants

Get an apprenticeship, College is for women and future government worker. I work a blue collar job after I finished college.

Don't think about politics so much its a waste of energy and time.

>I don't know what to do
Perform.

> I'm scared that no company will hire me
You just spread your network wider until you find an arrangement that suits. Men have to be mobile.

>Don't think about politics so much its a waste of energy and time.

Politics will think about you, regardless of what you think about

when it gets real bad strong men will give the bloated politicians the rope

Be as excellent as you can be. You might not get rewarded for it sometime while some rando woman will be rewarded for doing less competent work, but what can you do except keep being as excellent as you can be until they can't ignore it. Get inside the system and do what you can do push back against the feminist intrusion. Read some stoic philosophy, learn to cultivate a harder outer shell to safeguard your moral compass.

Start identifying as something else people want call you on it as they are pussies.

In Australia there is a thing on forms , job apps etc that asks "are you an aboriginal or Torres straight islander" I started ticking that box get more call backs etc.

We all agree its unsustainable. Whilst that system will collapse at some point, you want to be as skilled and as capable as possible regardless - whether to relocate to a different country, or to be there to rebuild when things fall down in your own country

"Hurr drop out" or "do X unrelated meme qualification" is poor advice. Do whatever you were going to do, do it as well as you can, and make your difference whereever you're welcome

what do you do when they find out you're white?

I think when you are already there it's likely too late. They will interview you anyway and at that point anything can happen

These leftist pussies wouldn't dare second guess a proud identifying member of a indigenous tribe

This was also my opinion. OP should stop caring about how others are doing. Sounds like you're doing fine. You're not going to get anywhere acting all stressed out and paranoid. Only going to create a self fulfilling prophecy

Just bow down OP.Women will rule the world and thats a good Thing! I work with women and do everything they say.Just be a good Boy and you have nothing to fear.

It's called being a professional abo ain't no body gonna say shit .

Attached: IMG_0109.jpg (700x394, 38K)

I'll fuck you and your family.

Attached: 1554008628966.png (1200x1236, 239K)

Why are you mad about what i said?

He is not mad, he is open to modern relationships

Easy.
Take women's rigths away.
You need beetween 5% and 10% of the population as the Muslisms in Sweden are showing us ( the recognized Sharia ).

Let it marinate and stew in its own political correctness. We just need to see them tear themselves apart.