So apparently this nigger was killed because of a documentary he was working on about Dr. Sebi

So apparently this nigger was killed because of a documentary he was working on about Dr. Sebi.

And apparently Dr. Sebi is the guy who said he had cures for AIDS, cancer, etc. People like Lisa “left eye” Lopez and Michael Jackson met with Dr. Sebi. All dead.

Is this just a normie conspiracy meme or is there weight to this?

Attached: 1E00CD46-BE71-481B-BA3C-31CC619E37CB.jpg (620x749, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pagesix.com/2019/04/04/nipsey-hussle-shook-hands-with-killer-before-death/
liveleak.com/view?t=AvTR_1554150028
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfredo_Bowman
researchgate.net/publication/286004240_Anti-cancer_activity_of_Datura_metel_on_MCF-7_cell_line
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pagesix.com/2019/04/04/nipsey-hussle-shook-hands-with-killer-before-death/

liveleak.com/view?t=AvTR_1554150028

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfredo_Bowman

I have cures for cancer and AIDS too. See how easy it is to claim something?
Seriously I know a cure for cancer though
researchgate.net/publication/286004240_Anti-cancer_activity_of_Datura_metel_on_MCF-7_cell_line
It makes you have a very bad trip. You wake up three days later with no memory of what happened

aids ridden faggot boxer Tommy "machinegun" morrison claimed this nigger science diet cured him from the bug, he died shortly afterwards...

QRD of what I’ve heard

>nipsey hustle is grammy award winning rapper
>community leader
>begins work on documentary about Dr. Sebi and his ability to cure major illnesses and the cover up that ensued
>nipsey tweets out “having strong enemies is a blessing”
>nipsey is killed by another nigger, shot 6 times

What I’ve heard but have not been able to corroborate is that the shooter tried to explain to arresting officers that he was offered hundreds of millions of dollars to kill nipsey and was allegedly naming names. The killer has since pled not guilty but of course no one is printing this information except nutjobs like myself.

If everyone he treats dies couldn't he just be a shitty doctor?

Left Eye from TLC met with Dr Sebi, a month later she died.

Michael Jackson also met with Dr Sebi... making claims is one thing, but getting the attention of top celebrities of their time and then those celebrities dying shortly after... smells fishy

Not everyone, just the high profile people who are influencers to millions.

uh no he was killed cuz hes a nigger who talks about killing in all his songs so he got what he was asking for.

he is a stoner and not even a doctor
>niggers
>inventing something other than peanut butter

>meme flag
>name fag
Could you be anymore jewish?

Is it all just a big coincidence? Shitty timing; is that the consensus?

Jealousy fueled chimp out with gun.Case closed.

You gotta admit (well you dont have to) that even Dr Sebi’s arrest and death has all the ingredients of a cover up.
>arrested for money laundering - they found cash on him
>died in custody a few months later due to (((complications with pneumonia))) - i mean how many times have we heard that???

No fishy smell then? It’s just me?

Lol no he literally got killed cause he’s a hoodrat nigger. Stop pretending to be retarded

No its a nigspiracy because the savages cant wrap their heads around the fact that the number one killer of niggers is niggers

When you're in jail in America you can get starved dehydrated tortured and nobody will know and you can't do anything about it

what smells fishy is all the shilling going on for this dead nigger.

/thread

not nearly as jewish as your mother

not nearly as arrested development either

Well, all Bill Cosby did was tell the Black community to stop being retarded and build families and work hard and get educated. That and never buy a twin supercharged A/C Cobra from Carrol Shelby.

So yeah, what did this rapper expect?

They didn’t invent peanut butter

Three dead niggers. Don’t care