Who is in the right here

Who is in the right here..

Crazy liberal vegans or neanderthal squirrel eating skitzo?

youtube.com/watch?v=v-cuT7q1dZ4

Attached: Eatin20Raw20Meat201.jpg (1862x1048, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oCRbY9x77to
vice.com/it/article/j57aa4/6-de-maio-lisbona-foto-del-quartiere-dimenticato-di-lisbona
youtube.com/watch?v=hcy8zH48rLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Be stupid.
Win stupid prizes.

The based healthy meat eater. He is a bit crazy/eccentric though but veganisim is very bad for humans and the environment.

>the 1000 Schnitzel stare..
fuck that empty eyed bald fucker
as cringe as vegans

Attached: 3123241211.jpg (645x729, 57K)

>OI!
>YOU 'AVE A LOICENSE FOR THAT SQUIRREL?

anything that elicits a shocked or aggravated response from people is always funny, and vegans are the goldmine for that

>skitzo
Memeflag Russian jews shilling today's agenda word.

They're both attention seeking signally faggots

holy shit this is like an avant garde sketch
>guy films the guy reading bible verses while another argues with a cop in the background
>guy then films the guy arguing with the cops with the guy reading bible versus in the background

Attached: 56486794.gif (399x369, 39K)

>muh false dilemma

>He is a bit crazy
He's literally retarded
Guy almost starved himself to death while trying to sustain himself by staring into the sun

Thats what you get when you play too much runescape

>OI MATE WHERE IS YOUR EATING LOICENCE

> that forehead
> those dead eyes

oh sv3rige

>almost starved himself to death
i find this hard to belive. starving to death is really really really hard to do.

False proposition, you can eat whatever the fuck you want.
Stop letting others decide what you can eat.

I dont think his methods will make vegans turn normal. Also its inpolite to show off with eating carcass of a squirell in front of people who wenjoy their meals.

*honk honk*

sv3rige is really entertaining.

He collapsed due to weakness and ended up in hospital. After they treated him he was transferred to a mental health facility.

was that from the staring at the sun or was he actually skin and bones?

They are a bunch of shareblue poos that can barely read english

Is he a fag

Wasnt that the time when he was vegan and went crazy? Would not call him retarded. He probably just got stressed out from clown world. He is definitely mentally more stable than any vegan or "journalist"

You
because you keep giving them unwanted attention for doing shits like this

>memeflag
>skitzo

Kike detected

whoring for attention. pathetic.

>country fuckedup by mass immigration and degeneracy
>whatdo.png
>eat raw meet and annoy my vegetarian people

I hate all mesomorphs

He would look good bald

another proof that veganism messes up with your brain

None of them, they are both clownworld retards

Why to any argument both sides are fucking retarded, the answer to veganism is not edgy eating of raw meat.

Civlized people

Attached: C9136213-2F8F-427B-BFAB-3609F4BE6488.jpg (1010x1213, 525K)

Was almost blinded and died after eating bone marrow
>healthy

Attached: 1552583260858.png (484x605, 242K)

>imagine being such a pussy weak faggot uneducated loser that can`t prepare meat and actually almost died eating bone marrow

You should have died.

he's a flat earther too, was willing to listen to his arguments until i heard that, among with his sun staring, and believing cancer is a good thing and is anti-medicine, guys a fucking loon

This. People are healthiest on a meat diet. The last 10,000 year period humans ate mostly meat and the plants vegans eat literally did not exist. Even our “plant eating” ape ancestors aren’t eating a plant diet, they have an extra organ to ferment those leaves into saturated fats and effectively have diets of 90% fat, not carbs. That’s why humans eating meat works so well as opposed to rabbits and why rabbits were the completely wrong animal to use in early cholesterol studies.

And the the vegan ideas are terrible because the youtube vegans are mostly liars (like my vegan boss who eats hamburgers when he’s not eating at home and his sick as hell wife) or they don’t last long, it’s not even a diet that works in the long term. And farming for vegans is a hell of a lot more destructive then using some marginal scrub land for animals.

Veganism is just spreading sickness and destruction. It should be fought against like any eating disorder.

He is a stupid loser desperate for attention.

that 5head tho

He didn't eat for a month and was already eating only a little because he believed that sun gazing gave him all the energy he need. He is a crazy person that drinks human blood if you give it to him. He also drinks his gfs period blood. But he is an interesting person that experiment on himself and is not afraid to admit when something isn't working.
youtu.be/oCRbY9x77to

wasn't the guy a vegan himself?

from one crazy to another

This is true. The extent of vegetables pre-refrigeration were carrots, potatoes, cabbage and turnip. 'Greens' were literal dandelions from the lawn.

Who the hell eat raw pigs head? Wtf is wrong with him? Who the fuck eats raw pork in general? No wonder why the EU is a ceasepool. Riddled with parasites and stinks. You people are fucking digusting. Wash yourself WASH and DONT eat raw pork. Goddamn we should just carpet nuke all of Europe. Im tired of you Europoors coming here stinking up the place with your gross smegma filled cock that hasnt been washed in a year! We need a seawall to stop you euro faggots from coming into my country

Attached: i-can-smell-5d68mz.jpg (600x341, 33K)

>neanderthal

implying this is a bad thing

Attached: implying.gif (400x225, 2.68M)

Assume it's ok to just eat normal / omnivore / local / in season as long as you avoid both shit sides of the spectrum (processed foods and going full veganretard) and watch your weight / fat mass most of all. We have both the Inuits and the Okinawans to vouch for different diets being healthy, with Inuits eating mostly meat (lol no greens to be seen) and Okinawans eating a little meat but not much.

Like fuck wheat and overeating on spagooli onions beans but I like my fruit too much and tempeh / occasional tofu is nice so pls don't be kill. Also fermented foods are gucci nice

Everyone involved is a literal fucking retard. Vegans are spastics who don't understand nutrition, and anyone who stands there chomping at a raw piece of meat is just doing it for the edge factor and to "haha le trigger da vegans" and is a fucking retard also.

Raw meat or die

Sv3rige is great, I eat raw grassfed burger with 20% fat and raw pasture raised organic eggs

One person's faith allows them to eat anything, but another, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables.
-- Romans 14:2

Attached: 0a1ec22bbcfb6ca73f894c2407f47828c0bf1a3444ee420b923442148dc8ef37.jpg (902x789, 381K)

oi mate you got a loicense for that squirrel?

pure veganism will literally kill you. It will rot your teeth, malnourish you, cause organ failure and early onset dementia/shcizo
pure carnivore will do literally nothing assuming you're also eating animal organs

Because of these two things, I'm going to make the argument that eating meat (including animal organs) is more important than eating vegetables

I'm making this argument ignoring sugar(s), which are almost definitely the worst possible caloric food you could eat along with alcohol, and should be avoided at all costs

Squirrel man. Just exercising his opinion in public like every fucking vegan I have ever met does.

cope harder Jew

Attached: ztoj7svwh8521.png (564x380, 479K)

>pure carnivore will do literally nothing assuming you're also eating animal organs
He's eating raw meat my dude.

Police officer's wife is vegan

ruh oh

Fine line between protesting and offending people

-police

Discuss the legal line

Are butchers windows offensive?

take your meds schizo

Vegans are not always liberal

Attached: 51FXaJ80oGL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 35K)

eating raw pork is rather normal here.
we are not neurotic pilgrims like you
Embrace your inner savage

Attached: 1200px-Mettbroetchen.jpg (1200x800, 143K)

Police officer was very good.

Anyone ever noticed how many shitskins are in Sveriges videos when he goes to troll the vegans?
There are always vegan mulattos and pakis and other filth.

this whole india aryanism kali yuga is a giant load of horseshit

enjoy your T. spiralis

Oh look another neurotic puritan anglo
you think the butcher won't check for that when he slaughters the pig

Yes, keep shilling this 'based' meat eater. He doesn't believe in evolution, thinks that cooking meat 'damages it' and also he almost certainly is utterly riddled with parasites at this point. I give him one year to live.

Vegan detected

Totalitarian Vegan Family 1
Liberal Vegans 0

The police officer's wife is vegan

She didn't believe that Indians were the true Aryans and considered them savages who only seemingly cared about animals due to superstition, whereas Europeans were the ones who truly cared about animals in a virtuous way.

I never said she wasn't full of shit but I just definitely is a connection between other political ideologies and veganism/animal rights. It's not strictly a cause for uber progressive retards.

Attached: waffa.jpg (2400x1347, 2.28M)

veganism is based, take the söypill

Jewish Religion 1
Christian Religion 0

T R U E B E L I E V E R

"don't travel and eat raw squirrels"

Poetic

>t. buttblasted basedpien

girl all teary

YOUR MAN WAS EATING RAW SQUIRREL

Ripping raw roadkill apart with your teeth is disgusting no matter what, but to do it in a food court in front of children?

Cursed word filter destroying my excellent portmanteau of $0y and sapien

They are both equally retarded.

hehe

He probably was hoping his wife would lay off tyrone and blow him if he caught an evil meat eater for her.

hehe

Eat meat causes cancer, drink your onions goy.

no replies to this? watch this shit. at least his crazy person drive is aimed at trolling vegans now.

>Return

He's a cool guy, his wife wouldn't cheat

Both are cringe.

god i hate squirrels. gas all tree niggers

London us such a disgusting place

look at lisbon

Attached: 02ba428ed3c749fb6a3db4565fa99486.jpg (1499x1000, 502K)

vice.com/it/article/j57aa4/6-de-maio-lisbona-foto-del-quartiere-dimenticato-di-lisbona

>arguing over food
Society is FINISHED

Sv3rige eats nothing but raw lean meat and raw liver, usually from deer.
Trick is to get as young a deer as is still mature because the older the liver, the higher the toxicity and thus higher the chance you're gonna die from food poisoning: the #1 reason we started cooking in the first place, besides increased caloric extraction.

lmao raw squirrel can give you mad cows disease fucking retards

>that autistic mutt getting angry

Attached: IMG_4095.jpg (499x499, 53K)

I could eat a squirrel :D try some Swedish national food like surströmming and see if you got the stomach of a Swede :D

youtube.com/watch?v=hcy8zH48rLg

They're all psychos. It's a case of psychos yelling at other psychos. This is a bad time to be alive.

Germany also has one of the highest percentages of vegetarians and vegans on the planet.

both are wrong.

he's a pathetic attention whore boy with a man-bun seeking attention

AND THEN I SAID
>either way, we're all fucked! Amirite guys???