What's wrong with absolute matriarchy? That's great, don't you know what women's care is...

What's wrong with absolute matriarchy? That's great, don't you know what women's care is? All the work will be done by women and men will perform only the function of reproduction and live for pleasure as pets and toys, it's not cool?

Attached: 1552883862708.jpg (2048x1365, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w7NoW703iQY
youtu.be/1kggRKf--Z0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: uguu.jpg (500x386, 60K)

cause i don't wanna live the life of a third world ooga booga eating mud cakes and living in straw huts.

youtu.be/w7NoW703iQY

An asian girl who look good without make up.
Never thought they would ever exist in real life

She south american-something

down with the matriarchy

spbp

I'd only agree to this if it means I can finally lose my virginity.

Injuns are azns bro

>no historic examples of successful matriarchal civilizations that still exist today
Jeez, I wonder why...

Attached: thinking...png (128x125, 14K)

I think nature made women stupid so they can't be smart enough to be humiliated at being women.

There are lots of bugs that function like that. The males are few in number and live and die for sex. Female spiders and preying mantises frequently eat the males after, or even before breeding with them. Is that really what you want?

Attached: OBEY.jpg (500x652, 263K)

they are metzitos

OP Go read R.A. Salvatore's Drow legacy, if you really need some inspiration why matriarchal society is fucking bonkers on its face.

Not rooted deeply enough in tradition to be flawless in today's culture.

It's all fun and games until the first toilet gets clogged.

They still exist, they’re just small, irrelevant backwater islands surrounded by patriarchies. Their continued existence is at the behest of said patriarchal countries.

She is wearing makeup tho.

>Men will be pets and pleasure toys.
>Be a centimeter too short or a milligram too fat and you’re sent off to work the mines while Chad gets all the puss.
user, you seem to think women will treat everyone equally.

She’s Native or Latina. Asians look the same with or without makeup

>1 post by this id
sage

resist the camps and they will promote you to chad

She's from Peru, she's my cousin.

youtu.be/1kggRKf--Z0

Google Sweden faggot

Attached: 1553695427139.jpg (478x498, 70K)