HAPPENING Armed police surround the Ecuadorean embassy

Armed police surround the Ecuadorean embassy as Julian Assange 'is set to be kicked out of the in HOURS and arrested with the country doing a deal with UK authorities' to end his seven-year stay, WikiLeaks claims

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6888435/Julian-Assange-kicked-Ecuadorian-embassy-HOURS-arrested-says-WikiLeaks.html

Attached: u.jpg (1046x897, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BlqmKcPS0I8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop posting that!

I hope they shoot him kek

kill yourself you disgusting pleb

fake news

assange is a rapist, and wikileaks tried to use Jow Forums as their personal army and failed, i can't wait to see him rot in prison kek

Show your flag you fucking cuck ass faggot

>assange is a rapist
According to Sweden.
If he were Somali they'd give him money for being bothered with the allegation.

you're retarded, the charge was dropped because yet another made up smear to create negativity towards Assange by US and thier servants

Attached: 44.jpg (183x183, 12K)

Believe women!

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

let us be sure and put on a good show. after all, we are going to try and convince the world this assange look-a-like is the real deal. it's a tough job, but after all someone has to stand up for the governments that wikileaks attacked. we dindu nuffin but protect you against yourself for your own good, because you just dont know what is best for yourself.

nothing will ever happen

He was questioned about it before leaving Sweden in 2010 and proved the sex was consensual through text logs. The accuser and her lawyer were outed as CIA operatives shortly after that, and Sweden dropped all charges and warrants in 2017.

This argument is worse than the Russiagate case against them.

Thankfully the fiery Britts are not likely to stand idly by as this innocent man is fed to the dogs.

Who are they going to arrest if the claims that assange is dead/cgi are true alot of anons have claimed this since that bizarre video where his suit was glitching

>1 post by this ID
nigger

They just got tired of him dribbling on the toilet seat and leaving his stinky sweat socks laying all over the place. 7 Years is more than enough Julien

Anybody has any more pics like that? Asking for a goy

They shot him three years ago.

He should have gone to russia or another free country

They do well burn down your home with all of you in it. It will be my pleasure to light the match and feast on your corpses...for the lulz

Attached: 1550885461668.jpg (640x930, 108K)

Also state of Bongistan
>demands political refugees are returned to britain for prosecution
>will not return isis fighters to syria to face trial

He's dead or at least captured long ago, I don't get why the fuck they still keep this bullshit act.

Attached: 1536671237548.png (1780x860, 232K)

10/16/16

No.

bump

Exactly, the guy isn't a saint but this has all been a psyop to discredit him after the manning and snowden leaks showing the US is baseding internally and abroad on everyone on every medium and indiscriminately bombing with drones encouraging more terrorism. Defense contractors want their cheese.

Too much sketching shit has gone on with JA since oct 02016. we barely heard from him or see him and when we do its hella weird. will be interesting how everything unfolds.

Imo he has been dead or arrested for a while

this

Need a new stream.

DAK

The other tread is full of faggot tripniggers why flood a thread like that if it is nothing?

Checked digits
Have a bump OP

Board is getting raided hard right now.

Attached: fuckjanniesandfuckniggers.png (1060x540, 521K)

I think you are right I usually disregard hurr durr shill posters but there is some pretty strange stuff happening

Because it isn't nothing.
This happens every single time Jow Forums starts talking about something that actually matters.
Literally every single time.
After the 2016 election (((they))) will never let this place control its own discourse again.

Although they even fail at that more often than not.

NEW STREAM

youtube.com/watch?v=BlqmKcPS0I8

Attached: 1554464451825.webm (405x720, 2.86M)

Can everyone see this? Americunts are basically cows on two leggs.

>According to Sweden

No. According to one pro american femenist and 1 pro israeli prosecutor.

DAK thread? DAK Thread.

Attached: dak.jpg (680x643, 48K)

Checked and saved.

If you weren’t there when It went down live you wouldn’t believe the anxiety DAK gave people. We thought we lost the world by losing Asante. It was a weird ass feeling.

So what do they want to arrest him for?

kek no matter how much she thots on IG and hits the gym she can't fix her face though. similar to the type of people who usually buy ferraris also having a physical deficiency that no amount of compensation or hard work is able to fix

The way how weird and forced DAK was without outing itself is still unique. Then it just dissapeard after the airport happening. I still ask myself who was pushing this.

that was a shill muhammed, no real americans posting on Jow Forums are dumb enough to fall for the transparent media and legal hit job that was his "rape" accusation

Lol, obviously nothing is going to happen just as always. The leaks will still come. Honestly don't worry about this.

Bump page 8

fuck off

Stop spamming retard.