Happening: White Supremcists Arrested by FBI

>Using the Peter Vincent alias, Mr. Bolin managed a Facebook group called Odin’s Warriors, which did not appear to be active on Thursday. The F.B.I. said Mr. Bolin and his cousin were members of a neo-pagan religious group called “Folk Odinism” that worships the gods of Norse mythology and limits its membership to white heterosexuals.
>The criminal complaint said investigators linked Mr. Bolin to the Peter Vincent account by combing through Facebook messages, where Mr. Vincent once told someone that his “real name is Thomas Bolin, Peter Vincent is a character from a horror movie.” (That was most likely the 1985 vampire movie “Fright Night,” or the 2011 remake.)
>Facebook provided the F.B.I. with Mr. Bolin’s messages on March 21 as part of a “voluntary emergency disclosure of subscriber and content information,” the agency said. A representative for the company said it shares user information with law enforcement without going through a formal legal process only when it believes there to be an imminent risk of serious injury or death.
>“White supremacy, hate groups, and hate speech are not allowed on Facebook, and we also recently announced a ban on praise or support of white nationalism,” the company said in a statement. “We remove any content that violates our policies and work with law enforcement when we think there is a genuine risk of real-world harm.”

nytimes.com/2019/04/04/nyregion/thomas-alonzo-bolin-white-supremacist.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6888289/White-supremacist-praised-Christchurch-shooting-charged-FBI.html

Attached: 11879810-6888289-image-a-1_1554422017394.jpg (634x787, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but did they do anything wrong tho?

They were plotting to copy the Christchurch shooting in Baltimore.

> muh-muh strong Odin
Stay mad Thor Fag

aww man another happening averted

They were probably too stupid to do anything of value anyways. Who the fuck would plot on Facebook.

This

>The complaint said Mr. Witkowski told the other Facebook user to buy firearms, ammunition and food, and said that he would travel to meet him the next week. The complaint does not say if the meeting ever happened.
>The day after the [Christchurch] shooting, Mr. Bolin and Mr. Witkowski expressed frustration to each other that they had not been able to carry out an attack. According to the complaint, Mr. Bolin said he had broken his arm in a car accident.
>Using an expletive, Mr. Witkowski responded that the broken arm would complicate an unspecified plan they had made. Mr. Bolin then reassured him, saying it only “takes one arm to fire a Glock.”
>Mr. Witkowski wrote back saying he would carry out their plan himself. “I’m not waiting months and months or a week,” he said. “It was supposed to be done by Halloween.”
>Later that day, Mr. Witkowski wrote to his cousin: “Words aren’t going to help. Violence is the key.” The F.B.I. said Mr. Bolin then cautioned his cousin not to say anything more on Facebook.
>“Yoooo chill,” he wrote. “Not on the fed book.” Mr. Witkowski replied that he did not care.

Anyone who has a facebook at this point is completely retarded

You must be low IQ retard to plot anything criminal on Facebook.

We have known that they have access to your private messages for five years now.

>Takes one arm to fire a Glock
Good luck clearing a jam or reloading with your mouth.

Or even "praise or suoport white nationalism" lol. They read evwrything that is written and then report you to the FBI. But ALL OF YOU will continue keeping your Facebook page lmao. Pathetic

Pagans BTFO.

Glocks literally never jam. I own one. 2000 rounds not 1 jam

>The F.B.I. used Facebook messages to map out weeks of racist conversations between the two men, who appeared to share a specific hostile fixation on Muslims, according to the complaint.
>On the day of the Christchurch attack, the two men also talked to each other about the manifesto published by the gunman and shared their hope that a similar massacre would happen in the United States.
The F.B.I. said Mr. Bolin talked to his cousin about the New Zealand gunman, telling him, “Brugh dude killed 40 muslims.” Mr. Witkowski responded with a heart emoji and the word, “Lovely.”
>Both men talked to other Facebook users about the Christchurch attack, the F.B.I. said, and their desire to emulate it in the United States, although those other users are not identified in the criminal complaint.
>Talking about the shooting with one of those unidentified Facebook users, Mr. Brolin said “there is a war brewing” and “realistically this was a small piece of a bigger picture now we wait for the retaliation.”
>The criminal complaint alleges that Mr. Witkowski made more specific threats. Speaking to an unidentified Facebook user, Mr. Witkowski said he wanted to see the Christchurch attacks copied in the United States and then said he was willing to “do something as of next week” in Baltimore.

Facebook? Lol.. I’m guessing they were sharing awesome vacation pictures, party time with popular friends, updates on what they cooked for dinner...

Can't they just say they were bullshitting?

Wait he was charged with lying to the FBI about owning a shotgun

>The U.S. Attorney's Office of the Western District of New York announced a man faces charges for lying to the FBI.
>The FBI interviewed Bolin on March 30th, Bolin admitted to sharing video of the Christchurch attacks and the link for the gunman's manifesto but denied possessing a gun while in New York State.
>Investigators say they later recovered a firearm and ammunition from a bedroom that Bolin rents at a residence in Greece.
>According to officials, 22-year-old Thomas Alonzo Bolin also known as Peter Vincent, of Greece, N.Y. faces a maximum of five years in prison for making a false statement to the FBI.

He sounds like a fed himself

Probably there was a fed in their private Facebook group, who triggered all this.

Wow, I'm so relieved now! They are as dangerous are drug dealers, money launderers, gangstalkers, black market traders, human and organ traffickers and all those criminals the government keeps an eye on for us in exchange for our tax money! WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY!!!!

>>Facebook provided the F.B.I. with Mr. Bolin’s messages on March 21 as part of a “voluntary emergency disclosure of subscriber and content information,” the agency said. A representative for the company said it shares user information with law enforcement without going through a formal legal process only when it believes there to be an imminent risk of serious injury or death.

I knew zuck was a cuck but for anyone who still has a faceberg in current year be damned

Yeah, that's him in the photo w/ a firearm. Telling the FBI you don't own a firearm when they have a picture of you holding a firearm.

that's el abominicio he's coming to get you

>have u watched that vidya user?
>no
>says right here you liked it in your faceberg, why r u lying to us user?

Zuckered again

>The charge against Bolin and the lack of a federal charge against his cousin illustrate the difficulties that federal authorities can face when charging domestic terrorists. Some federal law enforcement officers would like to see Congress pass a law that would make it easier to charge domestic extremists with more serious crimes, though any such law would face resistance from some civil liberties advocates.

How is "lying to the FBI" a crime? I think that's bullshit as a stand alone charge. I can understand the reasoning if you were lying to them to frame or SWAT someone but in cases like this it doesn't seem to be a crime.

Lul the irony is palpable
>don't care if they are watching
>gets v&

I dunno, LEO'S can lie to us with impunity, seems like bullshit.

I just read the complaint. FBI told Bolin twice in their first interview that "lying to the FBI is a federal crime" and that Bolin was not under arrest. He said he had no firearms. They got into his apartment w/ Bolin's landlord's permission and they found the firearms.

Is that violating 4th amendment rights? I mean if this guy was planning on shooting people up he isn't going to do it with a 12 gauge pump action unless he wants a C rating.

>“Folk Odinism” that worships the gods of Norse mythology and limits its membership to white heterosexuals.
Despite the Norse gods being raging degenerates that changed sex and shape to fuck anything they could and make even less sense the Abrahamic retardation that resulted in shit like creationism.

The fuck is the point of reason if you're just going to discard it for a sense of superiority?

Wow. Was looking for more information and searched under "thomas alonzo bolin" and this very thread on Jow Forums popped up in google on page 3 of the searches, "created six minutes ago". That's fucked up.

Not technically correct. Bolin was arrested for making false statement to the FBI. You should NEVER speak with the FBI unless you have a lawyer present. Even then best to keep your mouth shut.

Attached: AFC3C14F-A71D-4621-AC17-E0DE639EF7F8.jpg (1042x1474, 896K)

You're right. He was arrested for lying to the FBI, not for his shitposts.

or an evil genius steering fbi into a smelter as they follow your FB plan which is listed as bait on your actual plan that they cannot read because its written in semen on tanned human leather in an alien language. wash benis bucko.

Freedom of speech and all that keeps you safe there. But yeah the FBI favorite crime. Lying/making false statements...

>The F.B.I. said Mr. Bolin and his cousin were members of a neo-pagan religious group called “Folk Odinism” that worships the gods of Norse mythology and limits its membership to white heterosexuals.
Hopefully he was one of the paganposters and we start seeing less of their spam.

>The F.B.I. said Mr. Bolin and his cousin were members of a neo-pagan religious group called “Folk Odinism” that worships the gods of Norse mythology and limits its membership to white heterosexuals.
Hopefully these guys were some of the paganposters and we start seeing less of their spam.

so what exactly did he do wrong except run a facebook group?

oh I see, he "lied" to the FBI, the #1 deep state technique for getting someone arrested. Fuck the FBI, they will all get the rope.

He lied to the FBI about owning firearms. He faces five years.

Imaging opening your mouth to CIA and FBI Niggers AT ALL. KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT IDIOTS.

So they were planning on going on a picnic, shoot a few rounds, and have a couple beers. That's not illegal.

But as others have said, he wasn't arrested for his shitposting. He lied to the FBI when they asked whether he owned guns.

I have a photo somewhere of me with a SAW. Doesn't mean I own it. (Just playing devil's advocate, not saying these guys are bright.)

Attached: 6A66D87A-2366-43A4-AF23-906C2E85A2BF.gif (511x512, 105K)

Yup, yup. That was dumb. Unless he can say he didn't OWN them, but was just was holding them for a friend.

>Facebook
Retard LARPers retarding it up again, good to know.

It's all just a misunderstanding let us explain why we were confused about what you posted.
t. interrogator user

no really you should never never never never never talk to me, but they always do

Good thing this guy was arrested while kikebook lets children literally be sold to mudslimes on their platform!

let me explain how this works for the low IQ individuals in the back

I lie to you,
you think you're smart,
you lie to me,
I have you on tape lying

but really user I know you were just shitposting, hah, lets joke about [x]
honestly we are all nigger haters, just like you user. oh great, I am glad you said that on tape...

Inb4 the gun was planted there

But Jow Forums thinks Christchurch was fake and mossad. How can you copy something that didnt happen? Conspiracy theorists btfo

Lied about owning a firearm after he admitted to owning a shotgun. Seems like they may have tricked this nigga. Anyway never talk to any fed without a lawyer. Never talk to LEO without a lawyer. Nothing good comes of talking to them it can only hurt you.

kek not sure if real or nogunz

Read the article. Again, no crimes committed. The FBI is working for the deepstate and the Jew.

Never speak to law enforcement! Ask if you are being detained and if so on what charges and ask for a lawyer. That’s it.

Glocks rarely/never jam. Reloading with one hand is also fairly easy

Obligatory:

this
this this this

or you could do as you should - and not talk to the cops

and not talk to the cops

and not talk to the cops

and not talk to the cops

Welcome to Fright Night!
For real

This guy is going to be able to sue Facebook for millions. Sure, he might still have to serve some time for lying to the FBI, but he will walk out of jail a millionaire.

Yeah, it is scary, that the FBI can show up at your door because of your shitposting and few minutes later you're facing 5 years.

Negative. Check that EULA.

>ethnonationalist
> facebook

pick one

>arrested for making false statement to the FBI

some people have really bad luck huh

Attached: Hillary2manic.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>This guy is going to be able to sue Facebook for millions.
For what? I'm sure Facebook's got many, many disclaimers and notices that what you post and do on Facebook is their property and not yours.

>start seeing less of their spam
>start seeing less of their spam.

Attached: wtf is this shit.jpg (720x540, 71K)

I will post it again. Please watch and follow this video. Officer friendly is not your friend.

the more they crackdown the more they destabilize their own power base
Like the old Chinese adage, the tighter you hold, the less you can grasp.

The police are not your friend. They work for Israel.

The FBI are really really not your friend they work for George Soros and other elite kikes

Hes a fucking retard for using any form of social media. Shit is bugged and there are glowniggers everywhere.

One thing I've learned in my time in law enforcement. You may trust your partner, but do you trust the people your partner trusts.

If you do anything, you do it alone.

>Telling the FBI anything when you don't own a

LAWYER

he deserved it for being retarded

Attached: 1554448759606.jpg (615x822, 95K)

it was only the violence aspect that led to the FBI... just saying "nigger" or even praising the christchurch incident could only get you FB banned or the FBI "notified of you" IE watched. "hate speech" is NOT legally defined in the USA, violence, however, IS defined.

>EULA
>holding up in court
You don't know the first thing about law, do you? You cannot EULA over laws or rights. If his facebook group was private he could potentially effectively argue an expectation of privacy.

Only white/male only groups are banned.

Other identity groups are permitted to descriminate.

>>“Yoooo chill,” he wrote. “Not on the fed book.” Mr. Witkowski replied that he did not care.
kek'd

>You don't know the first thing about law, do you?
Failed out of law school half way through, actually. Go ahead, Matlock, impress me.

The tighter you grip the less you hold.

The harder you squeeze the more sand slips through your fingers.

How many people will change their habits to be more deceptive, to be driven deeper and forced to use more advanced communication (or perhaps less advanced) such as encrypted hand written notes like they do in prison with kites.

Probably just some kind of diversion to keep us from looking at something else. Like c'mon I'm not even much of an IT fag but if you are going to plan something like this you communicate with encrypted messages through TOR, not faceberg.

Just scream
>AM I BEING DETAINED
over and over until they either leave or taze you

They weren’t planning anything they were just talking shit. The FBI is under pressure to make it look like they are stopping terrorism even if they have to manufacture it

stfu mossad. That shit is scary I live in baltimore and my family is muslim. Anyone know what mosque they were planning?

And then claim Autism. Good defense

imagine being stupid enough to plot anything on glowbook

They dident plot anything they were just bullshitting but your right it was the wrong forum

>sigh
You just can't do this shit. Even if you're just horsing around and joking, or just venting your frustrations, one of your little "friends" is going to get spooked and report you to the feds. Then what do you say? "It was just a prank, bro"? Now I know next to nothing about this, but based on this article, the guy does appear serious. Somebody WILL report that. What a stupid way to ruin your life.

This

They couldn't get him on any real charges so they went with the he "lied" to the fbi charge about something asinine. Most gun owners aren't going to willfully disclose that they own guns to the fbi, especially if the fbi is looking to frame you up as a terrorist for talking shit online.

If dude gets a decent lawyer he could get off. He seems pretty stupid though so he's going to get fucked.

Remember never cooperate with the fbi. The fbi has created an entire industry of coercing people into terrorist plots to make it look like they are stopping terrorists. Always ask for your lawyer and when dealing with the fbi it's probably better to have two, lest they trip you up in some bullshit interogation so they can charge you with "lying".

Black Israelites, Antifa, ISIS, La Raza are totally kosher though. I hate this country and I hate our President. Most antiwhite administration ever. Let it all burn to the ground.

Bump

Just because I know it was fake doesn't mean everyone else does, moshe

It's funny because the Earth is fucking flat, we shouldn't have to be explaining this shit to grown men who believe we could exist on a rotational sphere because their rabbi told them that it's true

Yes you can
They made laws that countermanded the 2nd.A

Mutual Aid Agreements hold up in court between a private company, local/state/federal LEOs.