"The German ONG ship collected his cargo of migrants 25 miles from the Lybian coast, then it travelled 172 miles...

>"The German ONG ship collected his cargo of migrants 25 miles from the Lybian coast, then it travelled 172 miles, seven times as much, to get closer to Italy, by doing this it endangered the life of the people onboard.
Evidently all of this because of a political reason.
They found the wrong minister, Italians are tired of being fooled around."

This is Salvini for you all Euro cucks, I know it's hard to believe this, considering your governments, but some people do oppose migrants.

He also added "German ship, German port".

Attached: salviniAFP.jpg (400x267, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-in-jerusalem-meeting-netanyahu-hails-italy-s-salvini-as-a-great-friend-of-israel-1.6741620
youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Salvini is a proud supporter of Israel

He just does this not to appear as a fascist.

fuck off kike

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-in-jerusalem-meeting-netanyahu-hails-italy-s-salvini-as-a-great-friend-of-israel-1.6741620

If Salvini was a Chad, he'd stop the Brexit extension.

No one gives a fuck, I'd rather have a few jews than a shitton of muslims.

>look goyim it's true according to us.

Attached: 04-they-live.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 17K)

If it make you sleep weel at night, ok

keep trying sh*talians
eventually africans will conquer your land

Attached: afr_growth.jpg (609x303, 21K)

Every (((god-damned))) time
Your operational values are not what they once were, Moishe

correct
and just all supporters of zion, his nation will die by the sword of islam
kara boga

t. wh*toid

Lol too late

If populists win the next EU elections, we will force Israel to open it's borders.

Attached: 1548129345864.jpg (600x590, 135K)

Israel and Italy bff!

>If populists win the next EU elections
keep dreaming

Why not both?

Attached: 1543642901333.png (256x256, 12K)

Is salvini based? I feel like he is probably as good as you greasy italians are going to get.

All talk no action. Maybe he should let them disembark "in order to seize the ship" and if one of them happen to get coverage from the MSM 'cause he helped a grandma cross the street, give him citizenship.

Italy is full of right winged movements, they are also a majority here

German Lügenpresse says he is a Nazi who is destroying Europe.

Please invade us, Italybro and kill all the traitors. I can't take it anymore.

Attached: ....png (576x422, 14K)

If populists win it would be funny times, but in the long run is a loss.
I would like more if populist loses, the 'race war now' option is cleaner and faster.

Attached: 1549807101886.jpg (728x514, 58K)

One precedes the other.

Gib aryan gf first

Attached: 84C0855F-678E-4727-9A74-3AAFD4AD0FBB.jpg (208x242, 16K)

I want to believe , pasta user!

“Populism” is how democracy works you fucking sand nigger

all I'm doing is telling the truth

but you have muslims BECAUSE of those few jews

delusional as always

good job

>democracy
>works

Attached: 1550258975611.jpg (1023x1024, 84K)

you guys are basically Italians that went full retard and started chopping your dicks up. You are like our retarded cousins. You are retarded but we still love you

das rite goy slave

nothing a nuke cant fix

never gonna happen and you know it

Das rite kafir slave

BASED

You overestimate yourself to much.

wrong

fellow germans, get in this thread under meme flags and defend the honor of Merkel right now!

You can't even stop China from making you slaves yet you brag about something.
Your birthrates has fallen from 8 kids to 3-4 which is still alot.But still.

Let's see you how you take it up the ass from China first.

This how can a man that quotes Mussolini on his birthday, Wears CasaPound owned Clothing brand, Fascist Past and his Sister Party Us With Salvini has worked closely with CasaPound.
Before the Election he was in talks with CasaPound about a possible coalition as well.

Attached: 3724776_1132_salvini_allo_stadio.jpg (620x340, 63K)

the fertility rate of china is 1.6
some countries like somalia, niger, chad still have it above 6
they will never conquer africa demographically

Attached: 1539756566577.jpg (574x808, 67K)

Acting like Africa hasnt already been conquered, literally all of it. No one wants it anyway, atleast while its full of niggers,

in a democracy, conquering a country demographically is much more important

Yes you shit stain the future is black, all whites are evil and all women suck now go back to sleep before you embarrass yourself further.

Nigger those are 2 countries from 40+

Zimbabwe is already 10% chinese.While economically it's 90%

Chinese only have 1.6 kids because of the gov. wait till they get some more space in Africa:))

Basato ed Rossopilulato
>"German ship, German port".
Giusto, Giustissimo.

Attached: pepe che cazzo.jpg (625x714, 58K)

>He also added "German ship, German port".
And the Germans should logically send them back to the Lybian coast..But they won't because "muh human rights"

We're doing it to ourselves. We're stuck in a fucking ideological nightmare, shooting ourselves in the foot.

Attached: if you only knew.png (461x506, 302K)

kek

Attached: pepe classy.jpg (788x685, 110K)

migrants that come from italy to germany are also italian problems. we send a few hundted thousend back.

gg no re.

Based and Realpolitik pilled

Attached: China_imperialism_cartoon.jpg (583x831, 162K)

>Chinese only have 1.6 kids because of the gov. wait till they get some more space in Africa:))
Very true. By the period of 2050-2100 chinese will export about 1 billion insectoids to Africa.

>implying "democracy" is not just window dressing for oligarchical subjugation of the already oppressed indigenous population
The Chinese have what amounts to unlimited slave labor in Africa. It will make apartheid look like a fond, faint memory of hope. Sad that many African's hatred for the conquerors of yesterday blinds them to the tyrants of tomorrow.
To the extent that Africans wish Europeans and their diaspora success, I wish the same for Africans. Too few have the foresight to do so, though.

sorry but due to demographics africa will stay african while europe will not stay european
that is all that matters

german shuttle - service

youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw

nuke their boats goddamnit

Ok but the girl on the right is straight up ugly.

his ideas are right - sacred, may i say - but the man himself is the wrong one.

>We're doing it to ourselves. We're stuck in a fucking ideological nightmare, shooting ourselves in the foot...

...before we get fucked over and over again

it feels like i`m watching my country happily embracing a collective stockholm-syndrome

imagine believing this

you can't have just jews idiot :D

Attached: 1541406786269.jpg (900x1046, 337K)

Huh, what? No way anything other than the far right winning in Italy for the foreseeable future.

this amount of delusion is quite funny

The UN projects 5x popuplation growth of sub-Saharan Africans within 50 years.
That makes them closer to 50% by 2070.

By 2100 they end by 2/3 of the world population.

Now, obviously this cannot occur because they already fail to sustain themselves.

There will be hundreds of millions dead and whites will become rapid minorities in their own countries in the flood that comes from Africa.

Your delusions are funny.

Attached: Africa.png (1000x1129, 221K)

>German ONG ship

Attached: 956435498332.jpg (351x351, 21K)

Seriously what the FUCK was Macron thinking taking photos with those nogs? Was he just expecting them to act like human beings and put clothes on when they were told the president of France would be there in an hour for a photo op and didn’t want to be called racist for telling them to put fucking shirts on?

I wonder if these are just leaf or Australian shitposters, or actual black supremacists that found their way onto Jow Forums somehow.

In any case, literally the only reason the increasing African population is a problem is due to our cuck politicians letting you in en masse. The moment we say no, you¨re not coming it, it doesn't matter if you're 1bn or 6.

>but you have muslims BECAUSE of those few jews
Basato.

they should do the same thing we did with green peace
>oops, looks like your boat sunk after it exploded
>i wonder who could have done this

BASED and SYGMOIDfunctionpilled

They will be struggling to replace their population by 2050 while Europes birth rates will be climbing.
If they develop faster then their birth rates will decline faster like Latin Americas.

Attached: woops.jpg (597x245, 27K)

Attached: kikeman12.jpg (240x179, 18K)

It's ok

>Democracy
>works

Attached: 241F0619-F3D8-41B5-8E3D-03065094331A.jpg (262x263, 9K)

Let's bump those numbers up to at least 3 in 5

2 in 5 is possible if western aid to Africa collapses in the face of domestic shortages.

>If they develop faster then their birth rates will decline faster like Latin Americas.
Exactly
Blackpiller BTFO

not gonna happen

>reality isn't happening
During the 60's and 70's many westerners thought the same.