I died and woke up in this timeline. Did you?

When I was around 17 I had donated blood and accidentally took to many sleep aids and my heart stopped but luckily my dad came into my room and found me and I was able to be revived.

That all felt like a dream
What felt real was that I had actually died and woke up in this timeline. I remember the typical Mandela stuff but the thing that stuck out to me the most was the loss of color brilliance. Colors just didn’t seem the same as they used to ever since that day. I also noticed the purpleish hue of the dusk sky was gone.

Had anyone else had a near death experience that should have been a death sentence and woke up in this timeline instead?

Most people remember having had some accident or dying in their youth yet waking up here instead.

Edit: I have a rare bloodtypw AB- so I donate regularly since there aren’t a lot of us around. I took sleeping pills like a retard because I “couldn’t sleep” not because I was suicidal

Attached: A2C0B142-0AB5-45A5-B297-34E984AAF8EA.png (500x356, 376K)

Thought I’d start up the thread again since we had such a good time last night

It's just your fantasy

Caught in a landslide

>I also noticed the purpleish hue of the dusk sky was gone.

chemtrails bro

I think I just took too many psychedelic drugs. No regrets though. Pre-2012 reality wasn't any better and this new dystopia is hysterically funny. Do you anons think if I keep going I can portal into another parallel universe?

Attached: freakylaugh.gif (181x144, 3.24M)

Don't worry, we're reaching another convergence point soon. It won't matter which one you were from then.

I probably died from a stroke

>Edit:

Welcome

Attached: 543DE1EA-FE4C-473C-8F7E-BB41B1BF25F6.png (281x265, 115K)

2006 to 2010 was almost decent and almost made sense, at least according to this inverted world standards. YMMV.

>I died and woke up in this timeline.
No, we are in hell, everyone you meet here has been sent to hell. Not that bad of a place now you see.

Hmm.

I have read somewhere, a long time ago, that this consciousness is forever. When you "die", you yourself never actually experience this but keep on living as if you never left the world or have a near death experience, while other people, in their own consciousness, experience your death and witness YOU die, but you yourself will never get it and continue living on

I can't die.

i got here by aircraft w/o death on my part.

I got into a bike accident in 2000, I flatlined from blood loss but was revived and 9/11 happened the next year. It's been a wild ride since. Idk if I swapped timelines then, but nothing has been the same since that accident.

this thread again?
is this the new mossad psyop?

user this is all just a mirage generated by your dying brain. Peace is coming
>Let go user

It's called braindamage user we all get it eventually for different reasons

yep, died in 2014 on a operating table
everything feels different since then, like a nightmare

Attached: 1548597413688.gif (222x400, 1.99M)

I had a couple of seizures back in 2010 and one in 2014. Maybe one of those killed me.

Something hasnt felt right for a long time

The elites are toying with our reality trying to communicate with a dark power. We were given low level alien technology and are using it greedily. Godspeed anons.

I died sometime in 2013 i think? Everything has been super weird since then, my core values have been threatened.

One upside is that now I earn good money for very little work, and back then I was a loser

This, my friend blacked out once and hit his head pretty hard. Was complaining about his senses being altered ever since. Apparently it's getting better over time, but OP's brain damage is probably permanent.

I am back. I am the dude who was talking about sleep apralysis, the ufos ive seen and lucid dreaming, alien in the back yard. Hello niggers, how'd yall sleep last night?!

You all must have done something terrible to deserve this reality. What was it?

I got into an accident on election night

Didn’t die, almost went under a semi but I’m fine

Then trump won

Died in 1945. Payback, BIATCHES.

You fellas should watch Jacobs Ladder.

Quantum immortality

ok but what about people from 1000 years ago?

more than once.

it's pretty bad.