IT'S HAPPENING!

Russian backed Libyan strongman Haftar going into Tripoli to take it over and solidify control over the whole country!

Western backed terrorists are pissing their pants!

rt.com/news/455583-libya-haftar-moves-on-tripoli/

Attached: 32542643643.png (582x441, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cBY-0n4esNY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madkhalism
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OLtGn_ACE0w&t=153s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whatever happened to Russia first ? impeach Putin!!

Based

is haftar green book-pilled?

What if I told you this is a Russia first policy sweetie :^)

What's with arabs and technicals?

The United States has reached a point of no return.
People are finally awake, they can see the United States blatant disregard for every country except Israel.
Putin said as much in one of his interviews.
As of right now, the only ally of the United States, if you even want to call it an ally is israel, and that in and of itself is worthless.

Basically, every country in the world is sick of our shit, our bullying, and our blatant violations of international law. Everyone except israel.

Of course Israel gives the United States NOTHING, and does NOTHING for the US. In fact, all israel seems to be good at doing it killing innocent women and children, taking money from us, and using our equipment.

>Russian backed
More likey
>French backed
faggot

No

Imagine being this much of a Reddit tier retard to believe this

based!
make israel great again! magapedes and based jews stand together against the mudslimes!

It's more curious. Haftar being backed by UAE, Egypt, Russia and, curiously, France. And "Officially Recognized By West" (c)TM Sarraj along with democratic gangs controlling Tripoli being backed by Italy and EU.

I can't wait until the EU collapses.

How entertaining should these engagements be and what are the current odds?

the green book is one of the dumbest things I’ve ever read

thinks calling someone a reddit (fill in the blank) invalidates their argument, rather than presenting any kind of argument other than ad hominem's....

>pathetic faggot

Huh that larp poster yesterday was right.

what does Israel do for the US?

My friends in the ME tell me that all the arab people have Putin mania. Thing about you burgers is you are too stupid to understand the nature of the game being played. Your strategy is to spread chaos this making organized opposition to your imperialism. Of course you have to do this in secret because it is a truly despicable strategy. The Russian strategy is to do what all great powers have done in history...create stability. Nothing secret about that, they can shout it from the rooftops. because nuclear war is not an option, all America can do about it is put Max Boot on CNN to spout some bullshit about values and the unshakable alliance with Israel.

The team behind the S-400 design deserves a Nobel Peace Prize

>Russia first

It's Russia last

Cant afford actual light armored transports. Buying up a fuck ton of old toyotas and outfitting them with weapons is vastly cheaper than making or buying the next step up.

I don't understand why we aren't supporting these guys...

Attached: whatstheproblem.png (1577x842, 93K)

This.

He has still not provided any argument, or told me what Israel does for the US, mostly because he can't.

Italy and France having some weird proxy war over Libya read up on it, shit's interesting

They introduced us to Kosher salt, for example. Now every recipe that you see online and in print calls for Kosher salt.
I think that is fair enough contribution from our allies.

This

Parts plentiful, you can teach any Arab how to make field repairs on a Toyota with hand tools, you can weld plates and shit all over it - get a hundred of those or one tank that nobody can figure out how to drive

Found the Jew.
Guess what faggot? They're right.
From Serbia to Iraq I've seen the US fuck around with way too much shit they didn't need to in my lifetime. No country here likes the US or it's "foreign aid". If it wasn't for your (((wars))) the EU wouldn't be knee deep in refugees. You fucked up and you won't take accountability.

Attached: c0240e84da56c45fa19bd2022117f2a4accce9b6880aa6bcf50bb80557fdfe28.jpg (1200x1681, 309K)

No, its Russia first. You are at war, and if Putin didnt intervene in Syria, ISIS would be all over your southern border. Do you really think the plan was to have them stop in Baghdad? If Russia stabilizes Libya, you win.

It's pretty much true. Trump tanked the North Korea talks because he listens to traitors like Bolton. Venezuela is the clumsiest coup attempt anyone has ever seen. They just threaten anyone with sanctions, coups, and wars if they don't accept rule by American trannies.

Rofl well sad.

If the west is to "pick" it's next poison I'd gladly let it be Russian.

Attached: cf26c3e08f963fcc2660e4d6722182c46050fedd8d8ec6d683464ee11d832b5b.jpg (164x255, 12K)

it just works

Attached: 1552178409963.webm (854x480, 2.06M)

Russia always comes first.

Attached: 1551146908025.jpg (800x450, 46K)

Imagine being so weak that you cheer being manipulated by Russia

Arabs truly are an inferior people

it seems more like its Saudi Arabia vs. France, proxy war.

>From Serbia to Iraq
>The world
>Serbia
>Iraq
>world

Wew

Except that's not how NWO works, pleb.

Attached: 1536793450305.png (756x679, 309K)

Also where blending is an issue a militant with a rocket grenade is less conspicuous in a truck than armored vehicle which would be quickly targeted

>Russian backed Libyan strongman
how bout dat, death to the killers of Khaddafi

This.

You are correct. I live in the US, and even I'm sick of (my own countries) bullshit. I'm tired of our wars. I'm tired of our dictating what other countries can and can't do, as if we are the (unelected) world police.

I've watched other countries put up with our bullshit for far too long, and as of right now we have fucked ourselves, or rather (our government) has fucked us.

We have essentially no allies anymore, Russia, which is a country we really should get along with, and that has tried to work with us is also tired of our bullshit. Russia is really a country we should have worked with rather than demonize the way we have. I know Russian's, and they all want a good relationship..

whats the deal with this haftar guy
why did he help ghaddafi gain power then turn against him

he is a CIA asset. look it up.

Bolton needs to be fucking locked up that walrus mustache having fucktard.. I can't stand him..

Bolton is essentially another war mongering McCain all over again.

lmao you fucking jew lovers are giving 200 billions to israel in next two years how. about america first? more like make israel great again

I fully understand why "we" aren't supporting these guys.

(((You)))

Kills terrorists

takes our money and subverts our government. I wish we would nuke them!

Why not cheer for self-determination and not proxy Russian rule?

did you mean (((we))) or we?

>Russian backed
oh yeah

Fuck 'em. Let them fight eachother.

What you guys dont understand is USA is the first SupraPower and we dont need to be international any longer. We are pulling back. We are the worlds first near autarky. Enjoy your shitskin wars for the next 100 years.

thank god for BDS

Attached: 1548607847919.png (421x384, 237K)

based

>USA is the first SupraPower

How?

Our new fighter jet's are worthless, meanwhile in Russia their SU's can damn nearly defy the laws of physics.

How?
Our military is massively depleted, moreso than it's ever been, despite what the Jewtagon statistics department publishes. Nobody want's to join our military anymore, tired of deployments.

How?
We have the highest number of prisoners in the world, it costs us billions per year just to house prison imates, let alone feed them, clothe them, provide medical, guard pay etc.

How?
We have some of the most over priced education in the world, we have the hgihest number of homeless in the world?

Is this friendly fire, or did you actually mean what you said user?

Attached: weduhgraitus.png (1258x1020, 1.86M)

>russia stronk
outed yourself as a vatnik already
>depleted military
wrong, there are endless amounts of zoomer zogbots ready to die in the next zogwars. they're all pissed they missed the last deployments.
>highest number of prisioners
niggers
>over prices education
jews
all of your points are easily refuted when the JQ is acknowledged.

ZENGA ZENGA

youtu.be/cBY-0n4esNY

Attached: file.png (567x442, 257K)

based

small targets, fast, cheap
its perfectly suited for desert combat, Germans came to the same conclusion in WW2

Yet somehow managed to unite a disparate group of warring tribes into the most successful country in the region.
Of course its dumb because it didn't include provisions for a (((central bank))) and a (((free press))) like the current constitution. Which is why now Libya is a paradise right?

>why we aren't supporting these guys...
You did. Haftar is controlled opposition. His life was saved by the US multiple times and he lived in the US for 20 years.
All of this shit is theater for the dumb goyim.

>wrong, there are endless amounts of zoomer zogbots ready to die in the next zogwars. they're all pissed they missed the last deployments
Wrong. 18 year old zoomer here. When it comes to our generation, every side of the political spectrum hates Israel for atleast one reason. None of us are itching to fight for ZOG either. Are you a boomer? How can you be so wrong? Or are you just jewish?

quiet, you little shit. adults are talking.

Attached: 1547851175412.webm (364x320, 684K)

Americans and the British have both developed military vehicles in the ultra-light class.
None of them are as cheap as a Hilux or as easy to work on, find replacement parts for, etc.
Remember that Arab technicals are always available and western vehicles aren't, especially when you're waging war with the west.

Russia is a meme. Their arms industry has been crippled by our trade sanctions. They have to use inferior components now. Russians were backing the dems to help ease this but thats no longer on the menu.

people here get mad because bush bombed a couple of muslims, at least, thats what they heard as they where to young at the time to care. There are some buzzwords that makes you recognize a redditard instantly. ''American imperialism'' for instance

Lmao so you are a boomer HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 8B2F2859-D108-489A-964E-9C8EB438C9C8.gif (400x225, 513K)

the venezuela thing is so bad it’s almost like neocons that hate the orange potato convinced him to make a serious embarrassing geopolitical blunder to weaken him. trump fell for it because he’s a complete dipshit

>No mention of Israel or Jews
Found the kike.

Yes Ukriane and the entirety of eastern Europe is soo stable
Based Russia! Creating stability since 1919!!!!

soon

Attached: 1526250020454.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Iran shills going all out ITT

This. How dare this goy question foreign policy.

>Iran
>Having shills
>Memeflag
Projection is jewish nature.

Attached: 023BE763-B46A-4FD2-B156-9BFD11801E7D.png (667x495, 582K)

Yes, soon you will either be worked to death in a camp like you would have us do, or you will die a long and painful death in a nursing home staffed only by the rabid niggers and spics you and your failure of a generation brought in.

and you're little boipussi will be getting fucked until you turn into a vegetable

>Not realizing just how close the USA is to collapse
When our boomers die out it will become more clear how fucked things already are in the homefront. Over half our states have minority white populations, every single store in the country relies on existing supply chains to keep the shelves stocked. Our farmers are on average over 65yrs old, the USDA has stated we need over 100k new farmers every year for the next decade just to keep up with existing demand. That's without even going into our shrinking good water quality, housing crisis, drug epidemic, and a billion other factors all contributing to our (at best case scenario) eventual balkanization. No state has the ability to sustain itself, we'll break up into city state like units if that, west coast will probably be taken by the chinks and Alaska by Russians

>He thinks the zoomers are combat ready
Get out of your house sometime user, shits fucked, saw a flock of the little bastards at the library. They're all either obese or sickly, almost all the males are feminine. Genuine masculinity is a rarity in this country, and over 70% of our population is over weight. The only thing stopping a civil war at this point is people are to damn fat to fight

Glad I’m not the only one who remembers.

They sound like Druze, but Muslim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madkhalism

That makes no sense, France was the one that created the actual leadership ( yeah it was more France than America look it up).

>venezuela
>worse than libya
lol no

tldr; our navy and military infrastructure is what keeps global shipping routes safe, shit ranges from sniping somali pirates to pressuring china with military presence

Good! About fucking time the kike (((revolution))) is killed off. Imagine having a henry levi kike "inspired" revolution. Ghaddafi was a great friend of Europe and only he and Assad held back the niggers from flooding our nations.

You migapedes are the worst niggers alive. Go suck jew dick somewhere else.
Literally all he wrote was true for most of the world, except the 13 year old mongoloids that watch hollywood propaganda

Attached: 1554293593666.jpg (450x403, 42K)

>When your knowledge of geopolitics is shaped by video games.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OLtGn_ACE0w&t=153s