They should be in fucking jail - Sean Penn

youtube.com/watch?v=ml3A4zrQjrc

The Bush administration is responsible for approving Facebook : a terrorist and trauma network, a pedophile safe haven network, a privacy violation network, a data collection without a warrant network, a mind-control and manipulation network, a child exploitation network, a sex trafficking network, a crimes against humanity network, a violation of human rights network, a violation of children's rights network, using a scam user agreement, to solicit consent under false pretences and profiting, from all above.

Mark Zuckerberg should be in fucking jail.

Attached: 2155.jpg (378x386, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

surveillancesurvivors.org/introduction.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The Bush administration is responsible for approving Facebook
I don't know all about that - it's merely a website.

But WTF paid to have a facebook icon on every fucking package on every store shelf in every fucking store - before anyone even heard of it? How does a non-public startup do that? Who gave them the funds? Who convinced mega corporations to alter millions of product labels?

Jail? Lol.

Attached: fasci.png (890x468, 495K)

>I don't know all about that

then shut the fuck up.

Iconic Silicon Valley venture investor Roger McNamee, an early backer of both Google and Facebook, has penned an explosive condemnation of these companies for what he calls “aggressive brain hacking.”

“The executives at Google and Facebook are good people but the unintended consequences of their well-intended strategy is causing enormous harm to society, to democracy and to the economy.”

Good people my ass. They knowingly fuck with children's heads, for money.

>The Bush administration is responsible for approving Facebook
the Clintons sent federal agents to every library in the united states to remove landmark legislation passed in 1974 that would have made everything all these companies do illegal

big brother tactics were outlawed by congress in 1974

Attached: ygj9t8h7.png (321x442, 248K)

>Who gave them the funds?
the New World Order AKA Google

Facebook is involved in gangstalking too.

Attached: google.jpg (423x336, 50K)

Attached: google_.jpg (735x550, 105K)

Idk dude oxygen keeps terrorists breathing so we should get rid of it.

Water also.

>the Clintons sent federal agents to every library in the united states to remove landmark legislation passed in 1974 that would have made everything all these companies do illegal

source pls

Is there a source for this? genuinely curious.

how many mass shootings and murders is that exactly zuck.

Attached: 2156.jpg (1147x183, 78K)

Yep! Lifelog.

earth is a prison, zuck just runs his cell block
that's all.

Attached: keyhole vatican prison planet.jpg (440x243, 160K)

Did that nigger cases sunstein fuck w Bush admin?

2.32 billion people.

world population - 7.6 billion

one third.

>a terrorist and trauma network, a pedophile safe haven network, a privacy violation network, a data collection without a warrant network, a mind-control and manipulation network, a child exploitation network, a sex trafficking network, a crimes against humanity network, a violation of human rights network, a violation of children's rights network, using a scam user agreement, to solicit consent under false pretences and profiting, from all above.

"that's all"

Attached: shmuley_penn_mossad_paychecks.jpg (940x1112, 136K)

do you have a facebook account

to whom it does not concern: don't tell me to shut the fuck up

I can flatten you.

Facebook Let Dozens of Cybercrime Groups Operate in Plain Sight

www wired com /story/facebook-cybercrime-groups-again/

540 million user records leaked ; names, passwords, account IDs

criminally negligent, over, and over, and over again in fact why don't you just tell everyone what to expect next week, and the week after that?

still no charges because a bunch of fat fucks want to place ads and invest and move money around like the shit for brains scum they really are and you know what, america..

it speaks volumes about you.

superpower my ass. you betray law, you betray values, you betray 2.32 billion people every second you let this shitfest continue to function

you are cowards.

@realdonaldtrump - lock this bastard up and offer his fruitcake investors a better deal.

the advertisers can fuck off.

criminal negligence lies in the presence or absence of foresight as to the prohibited consequences.

the punishment for criminal negligence, criminal recklessness, criminal endangerment, willful blindness and other related crimes is imprisonment

goodnight you fucking shit bag.

They feed data to this too:

surveillancesurvivors.org/introduction.html

Juden raus!

>surveillance
unlawful, of children, of the innocent.

when the only recourse for any company to make bank, is the unlawful surveillance of its 'consumers'....

"but if we charged an entry fee we'd lose"

aw. guess you had the worst idea in history, then.

I'm sure they are subsized indirectly by (((creative accounting))).