Age of Consent Debate

[Yes this is extremely political]
Now my proposed solution is that it's simply the Father (or other guardian, whatever) who has to give consent on behalf of their daughter. This solves basically all the problems, as no sane father will auction a 7 year old off to have her holes used.

That being said, lets discuss in this thread the history of age of consent laws, and if the act of increasing said age to 16 was an act of subversion by the Jews.

One more thing, let me throw in a question that I want answered. Back in the olden days girls would reach puberty a lot later, and would have there first period anywhere from 13-16. However, back then age of consent was as low as 10 years old.

In contrast, today a girl can get their first period as young as 10 years old, but the age of consent is 16 at lowest in the United States. Why is this the case?

Also, did people really fuck 10 year olds back then? I want primary sources on this. And no, people didn't live shorter lives. If you adjust for infant mortality people lived to about the same age.

Attached: 1516156528429.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

star-telegram.com/news/nation-world/national/article210435054.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

15, I guess, because that's when they start fucking, and often even younger that. Also, women are highly fertile, healthy and strong at that age.

> as no sane father will auction a 7 year old off to have her holes used.
nigger rethink yourself
star-telegram.com/news/nation-world/national/article210435054.html
> Albuquerque dad prostituted 7-year-old daughter, NM complaint says

>and if the act of increasing said age to 16 was an act of subversion by the Jews
Jews are notorious pedos, my dude.
So are the fucking ragheads.
So is asia.
So is half of Europe by the looks of it, though I guess you're just looking for a favourable size comparison after getting that Turkish cock up your arse.

Age of ~15 is fine. I don't think puberty is really good limit, sexual awakening often happens before sexual activity would be healthy (as of myself I started feeling drawn to women when I was around 10) and line just has to be drawn somewhere.

Back in "those days" the father did in fact have the final say in the age of consent for his daughter. The remnants of that is found in most wedding ceremonies where the official asks, "who gives this woman...". The father is the one who answers that he does.

But that is all based on the intentions of the man involved being sincere and does not allow for some pervert to run around diddling children.

Attached: giphy.gif (321x338, 3.96M)

The age should be dependant on the woman. There are some females that are fully sexually developed at 15, but others aren't fully developed until they are 18 or 19. Age brackets for just about anything (except voting) are nonsense.

Attached: boobs-butt-and-feet-comic.png (1000x1000, 67K)

it's true this is heavily varying from person to person, but determining the age of consent for every single person is just pointless.
imo the general should be 15-17, with personalised AOC in specific cases.

Age of consent should be closer to 18-20. That's the age their bodies are done physically growing.

lol faggot

Attached: armpit.jpg (1000x1000, 240K)

A "history of age of consent laws" isn't absolute or easy to obtain since there are hundreds of countries, some of which have been destroyed, across vast distances of land, some with historical records and others with just artifacts and pots we've dug up and used to guess what their lives were like. As best as we can tell, here's a rough history of age of consent:

>Pre-Rome: Families were tight-knit tribes. You didn't leave the tribe until your elders deemed you mature and fit (some people never left the tribe). Without leaving the tribe, there was no chance of encountering other tribes with whom to mate save for a wanderer who left their own tribe and discovered you. These wanderers were viewed skeptically and watched by the elders of the tribe, only allowed to mate if they had proven their worth
>Rome: The shift from parental control to government control meant general rules had to be established for determining "maturity and fitness". For the most part men were deemed fit when they could pass a basic fitness test offered by the government (mandatory as all young men MUST work in the military under Roman law). Women were deemed fit when they had their first blood (and could therefore bear children)
>Roman practices spread across Europe and to Asia, where it was codified as "12 years old", which was widely accepted as old enough
>Backwards nations (Africa / Native America / Middle East) didn't adhere to this and allowed for 3 year old wives
>Different nations experimented with ages ranging from 8 to 14, with the most conservative countries (like Japan) settling on 14
>America was founded and copied Britain's age of consent at the time (12). They also copied the voting age (21) and age for mandatory military draft (18)
>Some states decided 12 was wrong and set different age of consent (famously 9 in West Virginia)
>The voting age was lowered to 18 ("if you're old enough to die, you're old enough to vote for who sends you to die")
TBC

kys pedo

>208975954
Obvious slide thread is obvious.

divided by 2 plus 7 for everyone under 21 to check if they're in fuckable range. I want it in law.

older than 21 and then they can decide whatever they want, fuck ole grampa that's 80? do your thing

TL;DR, women need to be property again. A thread died for this, OP.

Why is she so cute bros.

Attached: DqO4Ti-VYAEXgOE.jpg large.jpg (1899x959, 109K)

I know these threads are supposed to be funny and ironic but Jow Forums can be a seriously vile and offensive place, and I don't say that in an attempt to have pride in the fact. every single day in almost every thread I see cases of racism, xenophobia, sexism, and transphobia. the posts I see are riddled with the most hateful sentiment some could only imagine. to hear stories on Reddit of how evil the posters are can truly be unbelievable at times unless you see for yourself even though you would never want to. it's hard to fathom how I can summon the courage to stomach the plague of right wing extremism that infects this website. everytime I see someone post the n word, I do not cry. everytime I see someone say "remove kebab" my heart doesn't sink. believe me it used to, but I struggled vicariously through the torment the people posted here until it permeated every part of the board culture until it became just another sick joke. how anything like that could be considered a joke is a level of sociopathy I will never be able to understand. how the some of the posters here could even be considered people is the same. so everytime a post is made with such vile hatred towards any and all oppressed peoples, I do not cry. I stand strong against it and do everything in my power to bully it back to the decrepit source, pol. sometimes it takes the same viscosity of brain bursting anger and hate that their posts were made with to begin with in order to bully them back. but not once do I cry, because I am strong, and that's how tough I am.

>Women were given the right to vote (18 year old women)
>Women immediately voted that below 18 was still a child and shouldn't be on the sexual market
>(((Modeling industry))) was quick to lobby for under 18 year old girls to still be displayed sexually even if you can't actually touch them (Britney Spears was 15 when she started flaunting her shit on stage, most hot girls in magazines are 14-16, etc)
>Immediate effects of holding off until 18 were not apparent, because 18 wasn't SO OLD that it hurt society terribly
>1950's comes, women want educations and jobs. Women hold off until 22-24 (to finish college) then hold off until 30-35 (to work their way up the career ladder)
>Men become disenfranchised, fertility levels drop, women become angry with their decisions, society starts to crumble
>Several bullshit (((studies))) are done claiming men hit sexual maturity at 21 and women hit sexual maturity at 35 (incentivizing men to hold off until women or older, or possibly an attempt for used up roasties to get with younger men)
>REAL studies are done that find fertility declines every day with age and women are most fertile at 14-16
>REAL studies are (((contorted))) (removal of "teen pregnancies" / 19 or under because "teen pregnancy is bad", and ages were grouped 20-24, 25-29, etc) so they could pretend "24 is peak fertility" when the graph clearly shows it's 20 or less
>Several (((documentaries))) and (((television shows))) and (((magazine articles))) say that the decline in a woman's fertility as she ages is a myth and make up some shit about 1600's farmers being the source of that data

She is a racist redneck incest baby who sucks her brother off for new scripts on her videos

Attached: 219EA5F8-794A-4CC5-AC43-41D0C95D6CCB.gif (607x609, 514K)

she's a kid dude

commit neckrope

You want a cookie? Kys for posting that shit tier bait.
Fucking leafag

Most girls today start having sex at 15 anyway, why not just make that the aoc?

In the 4th Reich, the age of consent will be abolished because casual sex will be illegal. The age of MARRIAGE will be 15. Whites have a tendency to wait until women spoil to get them married and pregnant which is part of why their birth rate is low.

Ah, a man with similar taste like me

I guess you were in that thread too
pardon my sperging

Attached: 1524638742739.jpg (996x742, 77K)

fuck off sicko. kids are not for your use.

I hate the day people like you were allowed to speak online, or at all.

you spread stupidity, and criminality, to others.

shut the fuck up.

16 is fine, fuck off pedos fucking hell

>This solves basically all the problems, as no sane father will auction a 7 year old off to have her holes used.
They've been doing this in tribal muslim countries for centuries.

AoC is a feminist pushed law and social concept meant to move pussy power further than most men would prefer. any man who thinks a 30yo is sexier than a 14yo is basically a male feminist and doesn’t realize it

>hates free speech
>visits Jow Forums
Go back to le reddit

Define "sexually developed." Because a main reason why black abortion rates are so high, and yet you see all the stair-step welfare niglets in Walmart, is because these girls are getting abortions when they're twelve.

How is then 15 an age of consent? Do you think a 15 year old is capable of making the decision to have sex, knowing that babies happen? Do you think a 15 year old couple in 2019 is capable of earning a living to care for that child? They're not. They go straight to welfare, and the guy disappears. The age of 18 at least gives the kids time to get a high school education. There isn't much you can do to keep the kids off of each other if they have shitty parents, but some creepy guy in his 20's knocking up a girl who hasn't even been able to graduate from high school should remain a crime here in the United States.

Agreed. Our government should step up and ban us from them.

Robbing a child of their childhood should be punishable by death. Taking that away from a child for your perverted sexual fantasies is beyond disgusting.

Now to answer the rest of your post

>Back in the olden days girls would reach puberty a lot later, and would have there first period anywhere from 13-16
Not entirely true. PEASANTS would reach puberty at 13-16, because they were malnourished. Nobility would reach puberty around age 10-12 (hence the Roman law setting the age of consent at 12)

>In contrast, today a girl can get their first period as young as 10 years old, but the age of consent is 16 at lowest in the United States. Why is this the case?
Any girl through all of human history could get a period at 10 if they're well-fed and healthy. The age of consent in America is caused by women getting the right to vote

>Also, did people really fuck 10 year olds back then?
GENERALLY no, but sometimes yes. People misunderstand sex and the sexual dance because society has trivialized and commoditized it. Historically men would CHOOSE a girl at 10, then spend 2-4 years winning her affection and working their way through the sexual stages. First you kiss, then you make out, then you fondle her breasts, then you finger her, then she sucks your dick, then you have sex. It's a slow process made all the slower by the fact that people worked 80 hours work weeks to provide food for themselves and the woman they were trying to win over. Taking a 10 year old wife didn't mean you picked her up off the street and immediately fucked. It meant you were choosing the woman you would spend the next several years with working your way up to fucking ultimately.

rude

Attached: angry loli.webm (1280x720, 983K)