Jody Wilson-Raybould says that Norman and SNC aren't dissimilar

What did she mean by this?
youtu.be/YsjBMFZwlJI @ 10:28
"We can stand up in the House of Commons on Norman- totally appropriately on Norman, and [on] extradition, and we can talk about the rule of law- the cases aren't dissimilar- the principle or the integrity of how we act and respond to the tools that we have available and what we should and shouldn't do... I'm, again, I'm jus- ... I don't know."

Attached: jwr20 - Copy.jpg (459x415, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

canadiangrocer.com/top-stories/grocery-theft-gone-in-30-seconds-6162
archive.fo/PWY07
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares? Nobody gives a shit about Canada.

Please stop posting irrelevant Canadian "news"

>who cares?
I care when my neighbor is building bombs.

Context about Norman:
1/3
Vice Admiral Mark Norman is being persecuted for outmaneouvering Canada's Liberals
Fighting words:
Mark Norman, May / 2017, 2 months after being suspended,
relating to his office being cleaned of his possessions:

"I want you to photograph exactly where each of those items are in the office. Because I'm coming back – and they are going back up on the wall where they belong."

Info:
He successfully used media to pressure the government to not postpone the building of a ship- and now, with only circumstantial evidence, is being scape-goated...when the RCMP declares it knows Mark Matchett actually HAND DELIVERED cabinet-secret information to a lobbyist.

James Cudmore was hired by the Ministry whose leaked information he published. After working for there for 27 months, he moved to Ministry of Democratic Institutions. At the same time, Mark Norman was charged by the RCMP.

2/3

From RCMP affidavit to raid Mark Norman's home:
"As demonstrated by multiple emails that he sent to his colleagues, Fraser was in possession of information, subject to cabinet confidence, along with other government information, such as the Seaspan letter addressed to ministers. Fraser recieved this information from Vice Admiral Mark Norman."
>Fraser recieved this information from Vice Admiral Mark Norman
For this to be a breach of trust, Mark Norman would have to know the information has already escaped government, according to the Judge

Privy Council Office's (PCO) top lawyer's (Paul Shuttle) notes to prosecution, made Sept 14/2018, ask if it is possible "to engineer the issues at stake."
>TO ENGINEER THE ISSUES AT STAKE

A service member, in July/2017, asked his commander for government communications in a 2-week period about Mark Norman- the commander told the service member that there were no records, that they made sure to never use his name, and "Don't worry, this isn't our first rodeo."
>WE MADE SURE TO NEVER USE HIS NAME

3/3

The 2-week period in question was the one preceding Mark Norman's suspended from his duty.
Note that the initial incident (Breach of Trust) was Nov/2015, and that Mark Norman wasn't suspended Jan 09/2017, and wasn't charged until Mar/2018- 13 months after his home was raided.

Nov 17/2018
In response to Mark Norman's request for government funding for Council, DND/CF Council Michael Sousa wrote "In disclosing confidential government information respecting a Government of Canada procurement inititave to a third party without authorization, he does not meet the eligibility criteria."
DND has said it hasn't conducted an investigation, but that his guilt has been determined guilt (YES, GUILT IS THE WORD USED) by a small number of senior DND officials)
>GUILTY EVEN BEFORE CHARGED (Mar09/2018)
(was suspended Feb/2017)

Thanks for effortposting but you're gonna have to greentext a version for retards if you want traction

Attached: oh shi-.jpg (1000x1000, 87K)

Gestalt:
>Trudeau's government, early on, gets outmanouevered HARD
>...by a bureaucrat who leaked secret information
>RCMP has hard proof said bureaucrat Matthew Matchett HAND DELIVERED said secret information to lobbyist
>RCMP also has heresay that Vice-Admiral Mark Norman leaked said information
>RCMP only delivers the evidence against Norman to prosecutor, keeps information regarding Matchett
>18 months after prosecutor begins proceedings against Norman, Norman's counsel, through discovery, notices a reference to Matchett- and after requesting more information, discovers that Norman is being scapegoated for Matchett
>Matchett is charged the day after Norman's lawyer asks what the deal is with Matchett

Really, all 3 posts are juicy- "we made sure to never use his name- this isn't our first rodeo."

I wanna see her milkers

Be nice.

Attached: jwr1.jpg (923x615, 103K)

I wanna bang her for some reason,

>I wanna bang her for some reason,
She's married, to a White man.

I'd cuck him

Yeah, no. Indians are waifu tier, she wouldn't settle for a mutt.

Attached: jwr8.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Says the mutt

>Says the mutt
A mutt can dream.

Attached: 1510699699817-pol.jpg (500x667, 35K)

Fair enough my black nigger brethren.

I love snc lavelin threads, it's a very intriguing story and it's so obvious that the PMO is rotten and nothing is being done.

CANADA WORLD SUPER POWER 2020

>SNC Lavalin threads
The Mark Norman case is going to be fun- I believe April 18 is the day the judge will choose what the government must hand to the defense.

And May 29 is the date the judge publishes his decision whether or not SNC is going to trial, based on the evidence given.

It's only just beginning.

MOONBASE

CANADA

Attached: 5427q.jpg (454x410, 23K)

Bitch looks like Shang Tsung lol

Attached: E48C930B-BFB0-424B-8FF6-1D8742FBF83A.jpg (500x500, 53K)

...a taste of things to come:

This obligation extends to all persons or entities controlled by, or affiliated with, The Canadian Government. The information to be preserved includes, without limitation, the following:

All communications between you and any person or entity concerning The Humungus;

All communications between you and any person or entity concerning the Humungus Matter;

All documents and communications relating in any way to the Humungus;

All documents and communications relating in any way to the Humungus Matter; and

Until an agreement is reached on protocols to discover electronic documents, we hereby demand that you take all necessary steps to preserve all electronic documents and take the following steps to prevent the destruction of relevant information and evidence:

Preserve all electronic mail and information about electronic mail (including message contents, header information and logs of electronic mail system usage);

Preserve all data bases (including all records, fields and structural information in such databases);

Preserve all logs of activity on computer systems that may have been used to process or store electronic data;

Preserve all word processing files and file fragments;

Preserve all electronic data and file fragments created by application programs that process financial, accounting, billing, and claims processing information;

Preserve all electronic files and file fragments containing information from electronic calendars and scheduling programs;

Attached: milk.jpg (4032x3024, 2.96M)

>Bitch looks like Shang Tsung lol
Except the face shapes are inverted.

>only $1 an apple!

Attached: apples22.jpg (4032x3024, 3.26M)

>leafs have to work 2 jobs- 1 to rent apartment in Chinese infiltrated market, and 1 to eat
>burgers, therefore, have to post & research leaf politics

Attached: oranges.jpg (4032x3024, 3.27M)

The term “electronic data storage devices” means any and all media where electronic information may be stored, including without limitation: online data storage on mainframes and minicomputers; “Cloud” or other internet-based storage devices of any kind or description; desktop computers, laptop computers, tablets, hard drives, smart phones, etc.
The term “removable electronic media” means any device used for temporary storage including without limitation: disks, diskettes, flash drives, memory cards, portable drives, etc.

What is your relation to the food prices shill? Are you the same person or a useful idiot?

DON'T LOSE THAT DEVICE YOU'RE POSTING FROM BUCKO

I suppose the answer to my question is yes. How is your work day going? Are you having fun talking to yourself and creating failed threads?

I'll even give you a free bump so you can make a few złotys today. That's almost a whole Canadian dollar.

Hello CGDF

HELLO SHILL
SORRY, BUT FOOD PRICES ARE NO LONGER SECRET

Attached: beerCorona.jpg (4032x3024, 3.16M)

Preserve your work schedule, as well as your pay stubs.
They are now evidence.

Daily reminder that the poltical climate in Canada is the most important thing on this planet. Canada, an economic and military superpower has effects on the rest of the world.

Attached: download (5).jpg (259x194, 11K)

51 cad for 24 bottles of imported beer with canadian alcohol taxes.. yea.. obv

Yeah, no leaf.
We pay attention to you in the same way someone doesn't want his neighbor setting up a drug house.

You do.

Attached: 1553256606698.gif (499x499, 44K)

We look to you as a pack of rabid dogs fucking each other and making mutts

Attached: dog-catcher.jpg (850x445, 146K)

>corona is a premium beer in Canada
user..

They were never a secret. Almost every grocery store has their prices online now. They only try to get you to post them for the purposes of subversion.
Canadian Government Defence Force? No, I do it for free. I wish I got a few cents per post like you do.
>Pretending you're American instead of polish.

Do you have an account at your local food bank?

Attached: tomatoes.jpg (4032x3024, 2.97M)

>subtle suggestion that published prices are indicative of instore prices
ONLY INSTORE PRICES WILL DO

I never said premium i said imported, because guess what you fucking retard its not bottled in Canada.
Also Canada has a sin tax that increases regularly. 80% f what you pay for alcohol here is taxes. Were trying to repeal.

Canadian food monopolies and government legislation
keep Canada's food prices artificially high.

And they're defended by people we refer to as the Canadian Grocery
Defense Fund (CGDF)- who seem to be either Canadians in denial, or government and industry lobbyists.

They'll use rhetoric, fallacies, and non-instore prices to mislead about Canada's food prices.

But their kryptonite is in-store prices.

Attached: 1550934279450-pol.jpg (290x174, 10K)

>he cant afford 2 usd for a bag of tomatoes

Food Theft in Canada
The Trailer Park boys meat heists weren't satire. Organized Meat Theft is an epidemic in Canada

canadiangrocer.com/top-stories/grocery-theft-gone-in-30-seconds-6162
archive.fo/PWY07

>He left his friend waiting in the car at the main entrance of Dollar’s
Your Independent Grocer. Shopping list in hand, he went directly to the meat section. There, he quickly loaded a couple hundred dollars worth of items–six T-bone steaks, a prime rib roast–into one of the reusable shopping bags so popular nowadays.

>Bypassing the cashiers, he hit the exit doors at a brisk pace–though not so fast as to attract unwanted attention–quickly slipped into the waiting car and disappeared into traffic. Elapsed time: Perhaps two minutes.

>Professional thieves aren’t just well organized, their footmen are also remarkably fast and efficient. A retail theft expert in Chicago recently estimated that one professional thief, or “booster” is equivalent to four or five amateur shoplifters. Dollar says that some thieves get in and out of his store in 30 seconds. It’s common for these pro bandits to make off with $300 to $400 worth of merchandise in a single heist, adds Richard Hampel, a detective constable with the North Bay police, who worked with Dollar and his fellow grocers to combat the thieves.

>Meat is a particularly attractive target. It commands a high street price and in many cases doesn’t feature a UPC code that enables it to be traced. Hampel says that thieves sometimes sell the stolen merchandise from their home or take it to local drug dealers in exchange for cocaine. In some cases, goods make their way through a sophisticated network of fencing channels.
In Canada, 6 T-Bone steaks and a roast cost $300-400. In Canada, cocaine dealers accept steak, meat and cold cuts as payment. This is no joke. Organized Cheese Robberies are common with the police reporting the types of cheese stolen and the quantity down to 100 grams.

Attached: beefRoasts.jpg (4032x3024, 2.92M)

Miller is only a few dollars less

Attached: beerMiller.jpg (4032x3024, 3.36M)

Trailer park boys is not satire, its a documentary u cunt

That's per pound...not per bag.

Only Americans buy Corona here. Maybe you are a delusional yank after all.
You received .20 złoty. Thank you for correcting the record.

>in Canada they tax sins

Miller is ALSO imported except from USA u fucking idiot mutt

Leaf anons tell me that regular beer is also $2 / can.

this ((bitch)) passed the law that makes it illegal to call a dude in a dress a guy

The average tomato weighs 4 ounces, that means 2usd cor 4 tomatoes.
>he cant afford 2usd for 4 tomatoes

>can't intentionally harass someone by continually misgendering them
The horror.

>in canada, tomatoes are only 1/4 lb each
Pathetic.

>if we sell small tomatoes, then people will have enough money to buy them
PATHETIC

Probably, i dont drink beer its trashy as fuck.
80% tax on alcohol though, its counter intuitive to post rising alcohol prices as our economy failing. Historically alcohol prices drop when the economy is going in the shitter.
Thats not to say our economy isnt eating shit right now.

Change the file name if you're going to use a Canadian VPN.

I'm out leafs.
Godspeed
Good luck in your mission to collect food

Attached: clamato.jpg (4032x3024, 3.83M)

>in usa we use so much gmo our tomatoes are the size of watermelons
Pathetic

>leafs can't even afford to drink bleach

Attached: bleachStoreBrand.jpg (4032x3024, 3.02M)

>I mean, Nestle does own our water, government said so.
It's only fair to pay them

Attached: waterNestle.jpg (4032x3024, 3.38M)

Wtf. 3 cad for a gallon of bleach is a good price. U realize the average wage here is like 50k right

Costco sells 48 packs for 3.99

Is your 9-5 shill shift up? It's almost 5:00 there.

Better not stay late or else you will be doing it for free.

>avg leaf wage is 50k
Average leaf wage is actually 24k
Nice try, though

>just pay a store to let you buy cheaper food
user..

Now youre just full of shit.
Youre probably some poor fuck from a flyover state

>p-p-please stop making leafs take action against food monopolies
Sorry, but it has to be done.

Attached: tuna.jpg (4032x3024, 3.15M)

>he has no idea how money works

>t-tuna is a LUXURY

Attached: 1531263282572.jpg (799x532, 154K)

You're being baited by a shill that is fairly active here. I don't know why he creates these threads, but he has admitted to getting paid for them in the past and often has conversations with himself just so the thread stays up. He has literally created thousands of threads about food prices in the last few years.
Oh no, you're staying late after all. The life of a shill cuck must be hard.

Yeah but im at work and have nothing else to do

So is breakfast- every second day in leaf land

Attached: cereals.jpg (4032x3024, 3.23M)

you can have it everyday if you abandon your wife and child.

>in Canada they have jobs without work
>just like they have plates without food

Attached: maxwell.jpg (4032x3024, 3.54M)

Still get paid more for doing nothing than u do for shilling

Attached: 1551801145456.jpg (1070x833, 50K)

>delirious leaf
Try eating. Beg if you have to

Attached: cheese.jpg (4032x3024, 3.08M)

It's not worth encouraging it. The point is probably to waste your time fighting about food prices and to get other countries to join in so that they can divide and conquer. The greater goal or who, if anyone, is funding this is unclear. He may just be a schizo.
Still here. Still talking to yourself. You won't get anywhere if you don't change your filenames.

Later CGDF
May God have mercy on your soul

Attached: bacon.jpg (3024x4032, 3.24M)

Attached: wagonWheels.jpg (4032x3024, 3.06M)

have a $2.89 plus tax snickers and chill bro

Attached: candy bar paypiggy oink oink shakedown.jpg (1940x1478, 1.35M)

It literally says 1.89 and is at a convenience store...

it's a pre carbon tax photo cochise.

i posted it to be cruel. so when you go to the store later, you will be more shocked.

I am here to destroy your peace of mind.