Now that the dust has settled

Has he finally lost? Nick destroyed him honestly

Attached: 600px-Destiny_profile.jpg (600x840, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/videos/406230945
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans#Admixture_in_Non-Hispanic_Whites
geneticliteracyproject.org/2018/10/16/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
twitter.com/Trainwreckstv/status/1114007025602768896
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nick who?

The debate would have been better if Nick and Destiny fought naked on a mud puddle, that'd be more entertaining.

>finally
He got obliterated by Metokur of all people and the Red Elephants wiped the floor with him the other day
DesTINY can't catch a break, humiliated by Sargoy and Nick

are you triggered my dude?

YOU'RE NOT EQUIPPED FOR THIS DEBATE DOG!

>hates ethnostate
>wants kurd ethnostate

who is shorter
destiny or shapiro

Link it please

I love how he claims that a biologist that studied genes would have no idea about the genetic basis for IQ. Like biologist can’t read scientific papers or if they don’t directly study that topic they can’t possible know anything about it. Was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever heard but no one challenged him on it.

Like if IQ isn’t determined by genetics why are humans smarter then chimps? Environment?

I don't even like Nick and think he's a poor advocate for white nationalist causes seeing as how he's not even white, but the debate was completely one sided. Destiny was quite literally having a melt down at the end over how hard he got owned by Nick and even Sargoy . Destiny's shitskin partner was also displaying how embarrassingly stupid he is throughout the entire thing.

Ironically, the leftists there were right; platforming Nick in this way only makes him more popular. But the reason for this is because when the left actually decides to have a debate and talk to you they get BTFO'd. That's why they want to just shut everything down and censor. They can't handle the bants, and they can't handle a real discussion about issues. Getting rekt by a literal mutt zoomer larping as a nazi, Destiny is probably on suicide watch right now.

That "debate" was basicly two salty teenagers screaming over the adults trying to have a conversation.

They eventually did by bringing up how noam chomsky was a linguist yet does political stuff and how what they were all doing was basically that throughout the debate

This. Anyone got a link to the entire stream?

Has he ever won? Even Jon "if it's black, prepare for attack" Tron smacked him around.

I wanted to hear about the manifesto, accelerationism, memes he put there for laughs etc.
It devolved into boring talks about communism. Someone puts them back on track and they go on about it for maybe 1-2 minutes and then derailed again.

Fuck sake.

Attached: 1455891929353.png (1022x731, 643K)

Here senpais
twitch.tv/videos/406230945

Another successful campaign for Nick the Knife. Trainwrecks is going to get absolutely roasted for platforming him.

Attached: 1552013676664.png (1898x1422, 1.58M)

>hes not even white
Yeah I suppose you're a blonde aryan ubermensch yourself?
The kid had like 1% African DNA on his (((DNA test))), unless you're into the whole ITALIANS ARENT WHITE autism

>"I know that the isolation and alienation of the Christchurch shooter caused him to do what he did but we should alienate and isolate these people even more because that type of discussion is wrong."
>"Forcing women to give birth to continue the existence of society is wrong but forcing companies to give up their profit is right."
I'm not even mentioning the absolute failure Hasan was
>"PROFIT IS THEFT"
>"LEFT-WING REVOLUTIONS LEAD TO THE CREATION OF THE WEEKEND!"

Isn't he 20% ameri-indian? He's a literal spic for crying out loud.

Agree. Anyone who supports the 14 words is good in my book, nuisances aside.

He's a little more mixed than that, but I agree with your general sentiment.

Attached: 1526579061331.png (418x1254, 47K)

They build a conclusion:

"Experts shouldn't talk outside of their area of expertise"

And then when you question why or give examples of people they like who do it, they begin narrowing down the conditions as to when and how it should happen. Kind of what Destiny tried by claiming youtube is right wing, "well, if you eliminate all these channels then Im right".

The way they ride their contradictions is incredible. Nick was right it's all about power with these people, power to discern who can and who can't dictate norms and terms.

I’m half white and can beat leftists in debates defending whites better than the majority of white people can

Based whites can not afford to turn away allies.

Doing God’s work muttpie

my favorite part was the "Profit is theft"

>I'm half white
desu I don't doubt you're more based and redpilled than the average white, but if you're mixed race you get more leeway to talk about these things. If I, as a blue eyed scandanavian/anglo/Italian made the exact same arguments you did irl, you could get by and I'd be fucking crucified. Unless you're white passing I suppose.

two of the greatest african minds Nick and Sargon destroyed this white boy

>inb4 euromutt
I know

Most old blood white Americans have Amerindian admixture from the cowboy gang rapes on Pocahontas's. Not disqualifying to me.

I just caught about 30 minutes of it yesterday, they were talking about trannies, women and gays in the military. Sounded like an entertaining and good debate.

Should I listen to the whole thing?

Attached: 41tOyBUdpmL._AC_QL60_SR360,360_.jpg (360x360, 13K)

>Most old blood white Americans have Amerindian admixture
WRONG. There have been plenty of DNA studies showing that white Americans are on average 98% European.
>White Americans (European Americans) on average are: 98.6 percent European, 0.19 percent African and 0.18 percent Native American.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans#Admixture_in_Non-Hispanic_Whites

And notice how these people despite having native american DNA are not considered native by neither the whites or the natives themselves.
Notice how even the natives believe racemixing is a a net loss for them, which it is.
This completely destroys the argument that white genes won't be bred out because mutts will always carry them.

Any time a lefty brings up race realism and racemixing, look at the native american communities.

Yeah then the next segment is about Destiny and Hassan refusing to accept that the media is overwhelmingly left leaning.
Then they "try" to get onto the NZ shooting but it devolves into Sargon vs Hassan on communism.
I gave up after that.

Best part of the stream:
>PROFT IS THEFT

Yeah that claim is bullshit. Lots of rapings happened, but it was the injuns who got admixed, not the whites.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2018/10/16/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

>With respect to European Americans, the percentages are much more different than African Americans or Latinos, with European American genomes being 98.6 percent European, 0.19 percent African and 0.18 percent Native American.
>.18%

> Latinos as expected had significantly more Native American ancestry with the average Latino genome being 18 percent Native American, 65.1 percent European and 6.2 percent African.

>cuts out your heart and sacrifices it to the sun god

Attached: 1525393409971.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

The youtube comments are all talking about how Destichad destroyed Nick Cucky.

Shut the fuck up Jow Forums

twitter.com/Trainwreckstv/status/1114007025602768896

Trainswrecks' Twitter is showing Nick and Basedgon as the victors.

Attached: 1552013120897.png (1786x1350, 830K)

Ok what I mean is I'm literally as native as Elizabeth warren. That's besides the point, you'd really turn Fuentes away because of 17% Amerindian blood? This is purity spiraling out of control

Nick already defeated Destiny in their earlier debate though

>The youtube comments
What youtube comments? The debate hasn't been uploaded to youtube as far as I know.

Also
>youtube comments
>lost the poll by 5%

It's pretty clear what side the audience thought won based on the post-debate poll and the chat spamming NICK WON/ NICK IS RIGHT every time sub mode was off.

>rapes
Those genes go away quite quickly, do you not know how genetics works? Nick has 20% shitskin in him, that's significant. He's subhumaned out. He says he's even proud of being one-fifth shitskin.

>. That's besides the point, you'd really turn Fuentes away because of 17% Amerindian blood?
Not me personally, no. Just saying that the vast majority of white Americans are pure white, despite le 56% meme.

Anyone who claims he is not white is acting in bad faith. The left does it the exact same way you do it.

Fair enough. I suppose I'm part of a chain where a native girl gave birth to a half and half girl, who gave birth to a 3/4 girl, etc etc

>mfw this thread is not UH-MAZIN
BEYTA

Attached: JesseLeePeterson.jpg (276x256, 6K)

god i hatr desTINY's pilpul. Also why did he have a spergout about james watson probably knowing a good deal about genetics backup his IQ claim? Like you can only read papers DIRECTLY on your field? He also gave an accurrate representation of the studies in the field

kind of hard to say with the format it had. Sargon and especially Hasan were taking so much time talking about absolute bullshit. Even Destiny was laughing at Hasan. I would rather prefer if there was only Destiny and Nick

Destiny was lamenting on his post-debate stream how he let Nick "gish gallop" and that he let Nick get too many stupid points across that should have been intercepted, but the debate format didn't allow for it. I think it's funny that Destiny kept missing the point of Nick's statement about Watson and race. It wasn't that Watson was "credentialed" enough to talk authoritatively on race and IQ, but that he was a respected man with status who was silenced for expressing his opinion on the matter. Nick's point was that Destiny's idea of "responsible platforming" in reality just leads to NO PLATFORMING of opinions Destiny doesn't dislike, so Destiny is sugar-coating his real views. Destiny would argue this is good because it's irresponsible to plaform these beliefs "even if true" because it could embolden hateful ideologies, and that Watson's status would further embolden them.

But Destiny, your debate partner is a COMMUNIST. Who can take a leftist complaining about the radicalization of a few right wing shooters seriously, or about a man like Watson giving his opinion on race and emboldening racists seriously, when you have a literal communist on you side, an ideology responsible for far more deaths than fascism? Your fears ring extremely hollow! You don't give two fucks about rightwing radicalization because of the danger it imposes or else you'd stop associating with commies. EVEN IF it's a "reformist" commie and not a "eat the rich" commie, you admit on stream that communism is a pipedream and that the only real-world examples of it have ended in misery. So even if you want to argue that "communism isn't inherently violent but fascism is!" communism still leads to more deaths per capita anywhere we've seen it!

Attached: destiny.jpg (275x200, 26K)

And their rebuttals to Nick and Sargon on the leftist media tilt was hilarious too. Suddenly Kimmel doesn't count because he's not an "explicitly politics-oriented channel"? If anything that makes Kimmel even more influential - slipping his politics in with comedy/levity.

He is not white, this is a fact. An ally? Yes. Based? Ok. But white? 80% European does not qualify you as white, that makes you a mutt. He should not be the face of upcoming white nationalism is all I'm saying. Are you some sort of fanboy or Nick himself?

Just shut the fuck up sperg

I'm just happy people saw the young commie turkroach get absolutely demolished over and over again. The entire Twitch chat laughed at him several times for his obvious bullshit answers to things.

>Sargoy
my sides

you are all actually seething over destiny you cant accept you lost like a child

Did anyone watch it all? Is it even worth watching?

Nope

99% of people look at Nick and see a white guy. He's white.
>He should not be the face of upcoming white nationalism is all I'm saying
He doesn't consider himself a white nationalist so don't sweat it.

Attached: 1525392204469.jpg (815x726, 131K)

>yeah DAWG
Its funny when a cuck tries to talk like his wife's boyfriend lmfao

Take into consideration the fact that Nick's base is much, much smaller than DesTINY's.

Not an argument. Looks like I've struck a nerve though, mutt.

dayum son
you might as well put a ring on it considering how hard you just fucked user.

jeeezzz

Commies don't advocate for for a genocide though. Capitalism has also killed millions of people. Every ideology kills people if you mismanage it, but only one encourages it; Fascism.

That's fucking ridiculous equating television comedy shows as "leftist political youtube channels"

Thank you for your input schizo

Attached: nigger destiny.jpg (400x400, 25K)

I think he represents the future of this movement.

blah blah blah
>white nationalist

der der

tell me exactly how we are going to REALISTICALLY purge America of all shitskins , spooks, spics, and niggers

go

Attached: 1549269477787.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

needs a bigger dick

destiny has a small dick

nigger destiny must be a least an inch longer and inside a white bitch or something

Jared Taylor's freedom of association argument is unbeatable.

>Capitalism has also killed millions of people.
Some of the deaths uniquely attributed to capitalism also ring hollow when they come from commies, because it's usually being compared to some idealized version of a communist utopia where no one will be killed for any reason.

>That's fucking ridiculous equating television comedy shows as "leftist political youtube channels"
No, for the reasons I just said.

>we can seize someone's property in a peaceful way
>profit is theft

Attached: 2AF767D5-95C0-4BF8-817A-8CEC25BD08E1.jpg (397x441, 43K)

>implying fuentes would engage in pre-marital intercourse
I wish, senpai

Attached: 1548369902049.png (375x363, 166K)

Attached: nigger destiny.jpg (250x250, 5K)

is his head shopped

It's hard to beat but it's beatable. Leftists will usually argue these aren't your "true views" and that you're hiding your genocidal tendencies. All a bunch of unprovable bullshit though.

>destiny has a tiny penis

Attached: seth.png (402x429, 336K)

>doesn't consider himself a white nationalist
Of course he doesn't. Why would he apply that label to himself and give ammo to his opponents? But every talking point he shits out is a white nationalist talking point. Funny how just pointing out the fact that he's not white brings out all the fanboys and all the mutts out of the woodwork claiming it doesn't matter. Makes it obvious that the majority of Jow Forums really are Creaturas and Goblinos larping as Aryan Nat Socs. I didn't even criticize the guy for what he said, I agree with a lot of it. And I claimed he won the debate. All I said was that he wasn't white and should not represent whites. Stay upset, shitskins.

Yeah I laughed so hard when he cried after the vegas shooting and called for an assault rifle ban

If he's white enough to be a speaker at American Renaissance, you're purity spiraling if you don't think he's white.

But if they have to straw man you to beat you that's not beating the argument

I'm 50% anglo and 50% german, but keep wignatting out if it pleases you.

Attached: 1508790380756.jpg (1300x854, 95K)

>i support the kurds having their own state
>white nationalism bad
how the fuck do these people even exists?

Wow so edgy!

Attached: 1515583977648.png (469x452, 277K)

>purity spiraling
lmao. One-fifth shitskin. 20%. We're not quibbling over 1 or 2%. The guy's last name is Fuentes. This lad isn't white. How much of a mutt are you?

>accuses others of logical fallacies
>yet appeals to authority CONSTANTLY so he doesn't have to provide his own arguments against shit that's common sense to most people

I have no clue how some people think he is good at debating.

I dunno if Jow Forums knows about his youtube channel, I call it 'the kikery'

Ah, a literal mongrel. Now I see why you must defend your fellow mutts lmfao. When did you realize you were a meme?

Over 95% European, albeit euromutted to the max.

>But the reason for this is because when the left actually decides to have a debate and talk to you they get BTFO'd
This is literally why the left's only remaining move is censorship. I hope everybody here understands this. Pic related

Attached: evidence is racist.jpg (500x367, 41K)

nah he looks completely white. also the "dna test" are very inaccurate, if you do 2 DNA tests in a row you can have also 10% of difference in the percentages, so it's possible he is actually around 90% white

>50% anglo and 50% g*rman is not good enough for this absolute fucking clown

The constant appeal to authority of the Left is very convenient when they basically control the academia and the established narrative around it.

genetic tests are very inaccurate they have an error of 10% and more, so it's possible he is much more white, due to the fact he looks white

Genotype =/= phenotype. Source that the margin of error is as large as 10% on 23andme, that sounds like absolute bullshit.

Do you have any self awareness? You are now insulting someone for being 50% anglo and 50% German. You're disparaging well over 75% of white Americans. Nobody has this high of standards.

only watched the end to see the babyrage. des-tiny really got wrecked when his only response to Sargon's point about height and population groups was literally "That's different" without any justification or explanation

>tfw a spic and a jew are Jow Forums's heroes