ar*bs believe they can beat the JEW BVLL

> ar*bs believe they can beat the JEW BVLL.
HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1554038112342.jpg (1008x674, 504K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/morocco-tipped-off-israeli-intelligence-helped-israel-win-six-day-war/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now remove US provided weapons and funding.

Now remove Russian supplied weapons and funding.

also removes the weapons provided to the ar * bs by the Soviets.
In any case, the numerical difference is very large

>gaza strip
>sinai
So why give them back?

That would be an advantage for the shitskins, all of their armour was designed for an offensive across European flatlands by Russia, not defensive mountain operations. It’s hard to fight an armoured battle in the mountains with only 3degrees of gun depression.

International pressure.

Anons, why did Saudi Arabia never get involved? Im sure they secretly sponsored but no direct military support?

Bullshit.

My guess would be that they gave it back in return for lasting peace.

Is it true that 50% of Israelis are pasty Russian twinks?

Attached: 1554459497743.jpg (500x500, 70K)

Saudi-Qutar, Israel, USA are the triumvirate of the economic ruling clique of the world maintaining the USD. They are all co-dependent to keep the world under their thumb.
I'm not saying whats right, i'm just saying what is.

Attached: panel.png (1200x733, 332K)

Pakistan can fuck israel in the ass if given chance that no one would fuck us back cause you've all got goyz in your system
(The Pakistani support in the war was only of 4 pilots who were let go on leave to participate and one of those mofos alone shot down 10 goy jets 0-10 one of the Israeli pilot's uniform is hanged in Karachi airforce base to this day)

Attached: images.jpg (616x400, 41K)

nice

thanks morroco

timesofisrael.com/morocco-tipped-off-israeli-intelligence-helped-israel-win-six-day-war/

"Giving them back" are just temporary measures
Gaza was too much for Israel to handle at the time so they withdrew and it has become a useful propaganda tool as they basically have forced Gaza into an aggressive state to use as a propaganda tool. Israel could fully wipe out Gaza in an hour honestly, and they probably will in the future but not until West Bank is fully secured.
Sinai was given back temporarily to establish a sort of control over Egypt, which was historically the leader of the Arabs and the anti-Zionists and is still strongest Arab nation to this day. While Egypt got control back over Sinai, they cannot place more than 1000 troops in the region. This works in Israel's favour for more than the obvious reasons, because Sinai is also a region of Bedouins who feel neglected by the Egyptian government. So an insurgency exists in this region, but Egypt cannot full fight it as they cannot place many soldiers in the area. So Egypt must rely on Israel to help them maintain stability, which comes at many costs. I can name loads, but the main ones are that Egypt helps blockade Gaza and Egypt cannot be hostile to Israel.
Don't believe me? Look at the West Bank. Israel supposedly "withdrew" from there but now it is pushing to annex the entire region soon. The Palestinian Authority in West Bank was a temporary measure to end direct violence so Israel could annex the area through more slower colonization and ethnic cleansing methods.
Don't ever believe a Jew offering an olive branch, because its poisoned.

>Kills: 0
>Deaths: 6 gorillion
>Assists: 1
Your KD sucks

Because Saudis are allied with Israel (although it's not widely spoken to not to trigger some muzzies) and have common interests to beat Iran and co.

The solution? Expose all the criminal shit joos did (including a rogue nuclear program), then do a "golden shower" of lawsuits, arrests, leaks, investigations and exposure then boycotts, sanctions, zero gibs and no military babysitting.

USS LIBERTY FALSE FLAG

Arabs are nothing without their russian overlords u fucking slavnigger

this wont ever happend pak would destroy isreal but not if uncle sam is in the way

...and kikes are nothing without Amerimutts.

Attached: la creatura militara del infierno.jpg (360x396, 155K)

Dont worry guys now that we elected trump he will cut all. Support to israel and arabs will finish it off. You just trust the plan and keep fighting of tranny discord shills. Kek predicted this
Heil shadilay

Attached: IMG_1352.jpg (1024x555, 102K)

Jews fighting arabs is really just a craftier group of arabs fighting a less crafty group of arabs.

Americans arent Christians. Most worship John Locke (unwittingly) and the secular notions of the Thomas Jefferson constitution. Jefferson etc is their Christ. Religion is simply a game we play at for two hours on sunday (if any). This is why we are so easy for the Jews to manipulate. If we took our religion seriously we would expel the Jews like our ancestors did, then we would crush the arabs (including the Jews) while we have the power to do so.

That's the problem west has been infested by Zionist who are destroying tge white race and here in middle east destroying us
But still the west choose to support the Zionists
The day the west stops sucking Israel's dick a countdown wil start Pakistan paired with some economic powers can easily wipe that place out if we are given immunity to the western backlash

So why did kikes ever need the UK to give them palestine after WW1? Why didn't they just do it themselves?

Based Israel

Attached: 1527859265249.png (1234x690, 106K)

>if we are given immunity to the western backlash
I'd be all for it. We'd be like Pilate washing our hands of these pestilent kikes. A fitting end.

"Any rats in the thread?
i will kick your ass."

Attached: 1552074425769.jpg (3112x2188, 1.28M)

>wars where a bunch of jews and muslims die
How can we incite more of these

That was back then. Now even this country can 1-on-1 israel

Not trying to derail this convo but I find your analysis of Pilate strange

>be the Jews
>chosen people of God
>prophesied a messiah
>be under the boot of gentile Romans
>expect messiah to destroy Rome
>messiah shows up as a humble carpenter, does not destroy rome
>reject messiah for this reason
>bring him before roman governor and beg him to kill the messiah
>roman governor reluctantly agrees
>prophesies will be violated if no messiah is found soon
>desperately search for messiah
>choose bar kokhba
>bar kokhba defeats the Romans against all odds in a battle or two
>convince selves this is the messiah
>Romans utterly destroy bar kokhba in Betar and cast Jews into the wind
>give up on prophecies and reject Jesus even more avidly
>fast forward a little over a century and the gentile Roman Empire officially recognizes Christ as Messiah
>Jews still reject and curse Christ and continue to do so for 1700 more years with no sign of stopping in the future

You're for it your goy government isn't.

Unfortunately.

>Greatest fighters in the entire eastern hemisphere
That's the funniest shit I've ever read. It's like you boomer mutts live in a parallel universe or something...