Ask a mutt anything

I see lots of discussion about the mixed race epidemic that’s currently going on, as well as discussion on identitarisnism and the adverse effects that it has on a population that’s mixed race.

I’m a mutt (half White/Black). I’d like to answer any legitimate questions on the consequences of race mixing from a first person perspective, and also talk about what can be done to end it. It’s a rather terrible existence.

Attached: 5608FC3A-F9F0-4681-B2F6-66C858F479C2.jpg (535x810, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1464209/Borders-folk-may-be-descended-from-Africans.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_relations_with_Nubia
evoandproud.blogspot.com/2010/07/african-community-in-roman-britain.html
geneticliteracyproject.org/2018/10/16/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
youtu.be/yuBe93FMiJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do americans love race mixing

You're not alone. Many racially mixed people are unhappy about being biracial. But the point of globalist agenda is not to make everyone happy, it is to make everyone miserable and destroy all national and European identity or pride. Unfortunately unhappy mixed raced people are created in the process and they are not allowed to have public platforms where they can complain and criticize race mixing

Most likely because of the Jewish propaganda campaign, as well as being in close proximity with lots of ethnic groups, which minimalizes the “exotic dangerous” feeling.

t moor

Do both races see you as a outsider?

Well, they haven’t succeeded in destroying the pride I have in my European ancestry. Not by a long shot. The work they’re doing is horrendous on people, leading often times to suicide.

I don’t really think there’s anything wrong with being a mixed race person, as it isn’t the fault of that person, but responsibility for the act lay at the feet of the parents.

It’s quite a shame, really. Hopefully we can somehow wake up the United States and Western Europe.

Honestly, I think the real plan of the Jews be is to keep everyone comfortable. Completely comfortable and sedated with shitty microwave dinners and television. Comfortable and dumb, and I think that’s what lots of people miss. Revolution only happens when people can’t find comfort.

Stop being a whiny faggot, im a mutt also but not self hating.

>half White/Black
Disgusting

I’m sure some on Jow Forums do, but mainly whites have always treated me very well and accepted me. Of course, my manner of speaking is stereotypically Caucasian, as well as how thought processes and worldview (I haven’t met any blacks in my family, I was raised by all whites) so I tend to blend better with Caucasians than blacks. Blacks are very violent and outwardly critical of me, even laughing and accusing me of being some sort of Uncle Tom. It’s fostered lots of resentment in me towards the black community.

Of course, blacks are like that even to lighter skinned blacks, and my skin is extremely light so they treat me even worse.

Pic related

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.91M)

I’m not self hating. I’m just talking about observations I’ve made in life and racial relations.

>as well as how thought processes and worldview (I haven’t met any blacks in my family, I was raised by all whites) so I tend to blend better with Caucasians than blacks. Blacks are very violent and outwardly critical of me, even laughing and accusing me of being some sort of Uncle Tom.
Because you very clearly are, this entire thread is proof of how whiny and self-hating you are, you cant stop sucking up to whites for even a single post.

Mutt here from central America. Yes, blacks are whiny, ugly af, violent, lazy and dumb everywhere in the world. Politicians pander to them with welfare, gibs and they feel entitled because of it even if there is evidence they are not working as they should. They pander to them because they are many of them and represent votes.

Basically, white women brainwashed through the (((media)))

Those are proper experiences that I’ve had. Haven’t you had the same? Hm?

Do you consider yourself alt-right or somehow right?
How your race influence your political views
And what the fuck are you doing here?

how high can you jump?

I really havent had a lot of issues with other black people, and i grew up around quite a lot of them. Nor do i fixate on race constantly, i just try to deal with people individually, constantly worrying about factors you cant change and hating yourself because of it just seems like too much of a cuck move to me.

Do you like watermelon?

>ask a mutt

Don't you guys realize we are all mutts and there is no such thing as "white" race?
Don't you know how many tribes were migrating and moving across Europe and mixing with others?

Studies have shows nearly all of the original "white" Londoners are at least 0,5% Nubian, due to Roman migrations.

Wow a whole 0.5%
Truly we are all one race, the human race

My race influenced my views mainly because I’ve seen how the black community acts. It’s incredibly toxic. I’m a student of history and, throughout history, you can see the Jewish influences. They’re used these same tactics constantly for thousands of years, yet somehow with the holocaust and white guilt, they’ve made it work. I’m not sure if I’d consider myself alt right, or a white nationalist but I firmly believe that the United States and Europe should be vast majority white, and if there are to be exceptions, that they’re restricted to a very limited amount, and are based upon merit and not just “muh culture because good food.”

I’m not athletic in the slightest. I’m a twig.

Where are you from, may I ask?

I do, but only when it’s cold. Warm watermelon is disgusting.

Everybody race mixed to some degree at this point.
Unless you find a tiny isolated island full of indbred island people

are you albino? cos that dont look like no nigger i ever saw!

>Where are you from, may I ask?
Atlanta
Pretty sure its just a LARPing whitey

Do real mutts like to get the scalpel to their foreskin like white mutts do?

Attached: Amerimutt.png (816x448, 334K)

>whitey
Woah there cool it with the racism, nigger.

you have to measure your leg arm ratio. there you ll find your answer.
come back

True, but obviously we’re not talking science, but more human sociodynamics.

No. I’m not albino. My father was rather light skinned.

I’m not larping, and also ew. Atlanta.

Yes

What is it like for you. I am a different mix (English and Japanese)

Neither are really long.

most half white half black look at least a little bit mocha are you getting enough sun user?

post nose for verification.

It’s garbage, but I think Hapas probably have it worse off.

I’m just outcast from a shitty nigger society. Hapas are outcast from a productive industrial society, which sucks.

Your a meme flag clown. Romans do not have black Nubian blood and Romans made like a 1 percent difference as they didn't mix much and had their own estates and most didn't come to Britain. They would have like 1 estate for every few thousand natives

It just turned spring up here, Aussie bro. Can’t really tan much inna winter. I’ll probably pick up a tan when I go camping.

Sometimes I like to do bushcraft and build shelters and say “is that so hard, nigger?” to myself. It’s funny.

It's enough to be considered mutt.

Well strangers say I look Spanish or Italian or Greek and so on often. I look like guy 4. As for the Japanese they were alright I was treated as exotic often

Attached: debunking myth.jpg (320x158, 11K)

>Hapas are outcast from a productive industrial society
U wot

Nubian soldiers and prostitutes were brought to London by the Romans, there are still new discoveries of remnants of dark skinned nubians that lived in London during the Roman rule.

Would you want like a Mulatto state? Like Dominica

For most Asian societies, they’re horrible to anyone who isn’t fully Asian. Not only that, but they’re horrible to full Asians that aren’t born and integrated into society. Of course, there are exceptions. Koreans and Japanese are likely to be more accepting than Chinese and such.

Do you have frizzy afro-type hair? Your skin looks light enough to pass for white imo. I know a smart mixed guy who fits in much better with white folks and he hasn't said anything about it but I get the feeling he really dislikes being mixed and feels alienated by black people more than white people too.

show flag. Also there were millions of natives and a handful of Romans of which a handful were non Roman and a smaller amount non European. Also Nubia was not in the Roman empire. Rome never had black sub Saharan territories

mh so their ratio is even. good for you.
do you have a bump on the backside of your skull like 10 cm over your neck?

I think a Mulatto State could actually go over well, considering most halfies I’ve met are split into the smart whitewashed one, and the foolish blackwashed ones, meaning it would be easy to control the populace.

However, everyone I know and love (family, girlfriend, etc) is white, and I’d really not want to be torn apart from them. So, of course, it’s a conflict.

Haha... you see this on the BBC?

The Chinese are pretty mixed raced ironically. Centuries of invasions from barbarian hordes. Mongols, Juchens, Kitans and so on. I think actual Han Chinese are probably minority despite most of the population claiming to be Chinese

I'm half Jew and I'm also pretty pissed.
They cut me and tried to indoctrinate me into their bs and I didn't let that happen.
I thank my father for giving me a children's Bible when I was younger.
I'm a Christian now and just want so, so badly to be considered white

Nubians cross breeded with the natives and the Brits themselves are a Celto-Germ mutts occasionally raped by the Vikings and French. You're an epitome of being a mutt. Let alone the Roman past.

Yup. Frizzyish hair. It’s really one of the only black features about me.

I’m checking now. I don’t feel anything at all.

Oh I see. What does your face and phenotype look like because you are pretty light from the image. Do you talk to the black side of your family? Also isn't Dominica a mulatto state while Haiti descends from niggers that killed the non blacks from whites to mulattoes to pretty much everyone

It's a scientificly proven fact. You can't change your history.

This is your ancestor.

Attached: nubian.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

Show your flag

If you had to guess, what portion of mixed black/white people feel alienated from the black community?

>Stop being a whiny faggot, im a mutt also but not self hating.

You're not self hating because you identify with the inferior half, this way you can feel superior to them because of your superior half that you do not identify with.

Think Drake

He's superior to other blacks because his mom is a Jew.

Whos the scientist? Link your evidence

Of course it's people's own fault, a Jew would definitely tell you that

But they wont tell you that the Jews who run media also promote race mixing among ignorant goyim while doing the complete opposite among themselves

What can we say to other mutts to get them to acknowledge their dark ancestory is not to be revered? How can we encourage them to utilize their last scrap of whiteness?

Don't let them push that ghetto rap culture bullshit on you. They're slaves to it. They accepted it as children in order to fit in, grew up and kept it with them.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1464209/Borders-folk-may-be-descended-from-Africans.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_relations_with_Nubia
evoandproud.blogspot.com/2010/07/african-community-in-roman-britain.html

>He's superior to other blacks because his mom is a Jew

He's superior to other blacks because he had a father

Imagine a feminine looking guy with my skin tone, a nose slightly larger than the average white but much smaller than the average black, a round facial structure, glasses, lips slightly larger than average white, but much smaller than the average black, brown eyes that show color under light, smooth skin, etc

>mutt
>flag
fellow mutt here
this country is fucking doomed

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

Attached: GoOnGIT.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Don't black people have flat noses and Europeans have larger noses.

>Honestly, I think the real plan of the Jews be is to keep everyone comfortable. Completely comfortable and sedated with shitty microwave dinners and television. Comfortable and dumb, and I think that’s what lots of people miss. Revolution only happens when people can’t find comfort.

That's why when you try to explain the absolute state of the world to some NPC 9-5 drone who only consumes fast food they either

>think you're crazy and trying to tell them about aliens when you clearly aren't
or
>tell you not to worry about, just yourself (hedonism)

Attached: 1541188266260.png (141x139, 54K)

nigger

Probably 70% aren’t alienated as most mulattos just tend to look like more attractive black people and adhere to high testosterone black culture. Then 20% are whitewashed who obsess over intellectual and academic success in order to shed the stereotypes that surround them, and 10% are the abominations you see posted here.

My Mother was mostly German.

Pretty good portion of mutts are already right wing. Most likely if Jow Forums and the community actively calling out zionists redpilled them with how the Jews destroyed the black nuclear family and community, as well as told them that they should be proud of their European side and that you don’t have to identify as what you’re mixed with, then they’d probably join up. Many are disillusioned and just need that small push.

God no. I’ve always hated rap music. I’m more into classical, folk, etc

Mr. Bond is lit, though.

>I’m a mutt (half White/Black).
That's not what a fucking mutt is. Mutt was a term the pure English americans used to call anyone who wasn't pureblooded Anglo. You're a mulatto.

I’m not sure. Maybe it’s just me. It isn’t hooked or have the bump that would indicate Jewish ancestry, it isn’t flat, and it isn’t reallt small.

he's a mutt

We don't, stop falling for jew propaganda. 400 years of living with these people and next to zero admixture. Compare that Italians going from pic related to tony soprano level of swarthiness because of the Moors.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2018/10/16/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

Attached: white italian.png (720x701, 878K)

i am sorry. you dont belong to my people the fälischen. the only true native european germans.
but i have no problem with you until you dont interfere in my world or consider being one of us and or speaking for us. bye

Yeah the brainwashed idiots go muh you must believe in lizards or admit to be being hedonist.

Attached: modern society.jpg (1080x1075, 169K)

i don't have any questions, i just adore mutt memes

Attached: 1553123096251.jpg (1024x565, 60K)

>Honestly, I think the real plan of the Jews be is to keep everyone comfortable. Completely comfortable and sedated

Reminds me of the network
youtu.be/yuBe93FMiJc

>I think a Mulatto State could actually go over well, considering most halfies I’ve met are split into the smart whitewashed one, and the foolish blackwashed ones, meaning it would be easy to control the populace.
Lmao that would become Rwanda 2.0 so fucking fast, are you joking?

Attached: flouoride stare.jpg (250x245, 12K)

Have ever you done anything exceptional or anything exemplary with your life?

Actually considering how many countries occupied places like sicily

>carthage
>athens
>byzebtines
>romans
>moors
>normans
>americans

Sicily is surprisingly genetically homogenous thabks to racism and 2000 year old black markets

Rwanda is not Mulatto look up Dominica for a mulatto state

>Honestly, I think the real plan of the Jews be is to keep everyone comfortable. Completely comfortable and sedated

You are half right it's part of a 5 pronged multi staged assault against

Racial
Human
National

Identities.... the idea being if you have no identity you will be a mindless consumer willing to take up trending social and political causes for ZOG multinational companies like Google facebook and amazon

>Rwanda is not mulatto
I know, but the paradigm of "lighter skinned whitewashed mulattos" living in the same state as "blackwashed mulattos" mirrors the Tutsi/Hutu divide. The Tutsis identified with the Belgians and the Hutu resented them for it.

>10% are the abominations you see posted here
Don't be so hard on yourself unless you have a good reason. Pol is cruel but a lot of us are mostly here to laugh. The mixed guy I alluded to here fits pretty well into the 20% who obsess over intellectual things to shed the stereotypes. I brought him up because he is the only "black" person I've known who was an intellectual peer to me. I'm at the point that most white people bore me and all of his friends I've seen are white so I know he feels out of place.
If you want to look less feminine I highly recommend lifting weights. I still looked boyish into my early 20s until I went through an angry phase and started doing squats and deadlifts and it literally caused my the bones in my face to change their shape.

Based Hans.

Oh I get your point

A small group of smart people ruling over a massive low IQ population would be fine.

Isn’t that the entire plan of the Jews? No critical thinking skills in a population, therefore easy manipulation?

I’m in a pretty prestigious college as a double history/computer science major. I’m an alright artist and a good musician. I’m only 21 but I’d like to do something good with my life. Maybe I’ll try to create a game like Notch and redpill the youth. My mom died when I was a teen, and I never met my father (surprise), so I’ve had a disadvantage. I’m just kind of floating around in life, trying to find my place and meaning.

But hey, I collect Nazi stuff so... maybe that’s a hobby? Here’s a Mauser.

I probably don’t deserve to own it, though.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.69M)

I don't know if this phenomenon occurs with blacks in england, but lighter skinned blacks take a ton of shit from darker blacks for being "light skinn-ed". They don't even consider them black, they have a different word for them, "Redbone" or "yellow".

Honestly I’m fine with looking feminine. I feel like it makes people less wary of me (of course, until I talk and show that I’m not a fucking subhuman, then they’re fine).

>A small group of smart people ruling over a massive low IQ population would be fine.
It actually doesn't work that well, see any country in Africa.

>Isn’t that the entire plan of the Jews?
Just because the Jews want it doesn't mean it's a good plan. These are the same people who got expelled or holocausted out of 200 different countries. Their master plans always end up backfiring sooner or later. They also believe it will trigger a Biblical prophecy that will guarantee jews rule the world because the embassy got moved. They're crazy people my dude.

I'm a mutt but I have bone cancer so both pains will be over soon

Attached: IMG_20190327_194959.jpg (3120x4160, 3.6M)

I know a light skinned half black guy and he doesn't identify as black. The mixed ones that don't act black are basically their own category

I'm sorry to hear that, user...

>literally bullying infant torture victims

Better luck in the next life user.
We'll ALL be joining you sooner than we think.
Don't be scared to go as you'll not be alone. I'll be thinking about you and quietly hoping that you get better.

I've thought of concepts for a theorical bleaching program in a white ethnostate.
Completely voluntary, of course.

Basically you take two mixed race people; one man, one woman. Pair these two together and say, "OK, you're married now", however they are not allowed to breed between themselves. Rather, they are given the opportunity to breed with another white person. Mixed woman gets white sperm, mixed man gets access to a white womb. They raise two healthy, whiter children.
>they get citizenship
>they become whiter
>they are invested
>their future begins to merge with ours
Citizenship isn't automatically transfered to the children however. Rather the contract is offered to them again. And if they accept, they get whiter too. If they dont, they can leave or they can stay within the borders as non-citizens, but I'd suspect most will take the offer.
Overall everybody wins and is generally happy. And if we end up having a Quadroon minority, eh, I guess it's better than having a pure black population.

There's a bit of holes that need to be patched out, but the general idea is pretty good.

Attached: 1485889832599.jpg (690x690, 71K)

Sorry to hear that, buddy. Like the other user said, won't be too long before we all cross over -- life is just a blink of the eye long, no matter how long we live.

Sorry to hear. We all die in the end, but we do what we can to leave the world better off than it was before.

I'll drink a Monster in your honor.

Attached: 1512054821953.png (631x757, 427K)

Personally seems like a pretty good idea.

lol doesn't matter if they get "whiter". in everyone's eyes they will always be ''black''