Why are american unironically this dumb?

Why are american unironically this dumb?
Why they believe every single fucking meme?

Attached: american-monkey.png (640x576, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Sicily
youtube.com/watch?v=Kq5bSjCTh4c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Irish threads
sage

Where is he wrong nigger? Certainly triggered your black ass

I just want to send every Spaghetti Nigger back.
So if it's Sicily, Lombardy, Wherever-y, I don't care.
Just pack them up and ship them home.

This is historically accurate.
Northern Italy is a mix of Gauls, Romans, Etruscans and Germanics.
Southern Italy is a mix of Greeks, Romans, North Africans (through Sicily) and the odd Norman who got lost on his way to Jerusalem.
Together you are Italy, a nation state of approximately 2 ethnicities.

How Arabic were these north Africans at this point? Were they Mediterranean like St Augustine or like the very Asian population that's there today?

It's not.
Actually South Italy is more Germanic, here in North Italy we actually kicked back Germans many and many time. it's fucking our history.
The bs about North-South Italians didn't even existed until the last decades.
There was noth any fucking North, we had something like 5 clusters what the fuck.
NE=!NW=!Center (that is fuckind divided, Tuscany != Emilia-Romagna) what the actual fuck.

>muh Arabic
that's a meme, what the hell.

He's right tho. South Italians are shitty mongrels while North Italians are literally the engine behind the Italian economy. But that will change now that North Italian cities have been filled by the juden with millions of literal Apefrican rapefugees.

Attached: north south italy.jpg (3896x2400, 2.17M)

>memeflag
Disappear.
We are talking about phenotypes here.

Because you have radicalized children

Not an argument. Get rekt, bugurt S*cilian guido.

I admittedly don't work in the banking world.
But I'd take a wild guess that the close proximity between those companies and the centers of banking has a lot of correlation.

There's no meme, it's a serious question. The creation of the Islamic world did allow for Arab genes to move across North Africa. However it wasn't instantaneous. Were these north Africans that settled in Italy Arab or were they descendents of the Roman empire?

He's right

dat right...you black not white

What the fuck, the Mezzogiorno was occupied by Germans that slaughetered in a genocide the Arabs.
WHAT THE FUCKING ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!

Southerners are either dark - due to greek genes - or much lighter than the average italian (lombard/norman genes).

They would be berber, but the admixture is irrelevant. No matter how much you rape, you can't overturn the racial composition of a place with such a big population in 100 years. Besides, based Frederick II deported thek.

Maybe you don’t live in Italy? I live and Italy and It’s true that there is a big difference between both/south in race and culture. Even the language is slightly different. I live in Naples and see the difference every day.

There is a difference, but not as big as Jow Forums thinks. It hurts to admit, but terroni are our poor, dark and retarded brother.

There is more difference between Florence and Milan than Milan and Naples.

Dear burger people, please tell me who in this picture is North Italian and who is a terrone.

Attached: Calcio-Fiorentino_wp.jpg (1040x600, 140K)

The monarchy period heavily favored industrialization in the northwest. With the economic boom industrialization spread a littleto neighboring regions, and the south barely catched up.

>calcio fiorentino
bruh

Do you honestly believe every last man woman and child of north African descent was driven out of Italy or killed?
It depends, i was in Libya and Algeria to work on oil rigs in the mid 2000s, it's not so ethnically homogeneous, you see those who are definitely not European but are of Indo-European descent, you see some who are of a clearly Asiatic line, and niggers. It was largely dependent on the region you go through, although it's been over a decade.

In this picture too
>they are all from Florence by 7 generations

Attached: ImageServer.ashx.jpg (1024x768, 234K)

triggered pasta nigger

north/south dichotomies in race, culture and economy have been a problem since the 19th century

>it's our history

As if living in italy qualifies you to know a nation-state from your asshole. Every italian with a modicum of usefulness emigrated 60 years ago.

answer me:
here a third pic

Attached: aaafs.jpg (1200x676, 221K)

Answer me, who is from the North, who is from the South:

You mean commies, poor peasants and jews?

>indo european
No, they're not.

The non-aryans in this photo are berbers. Not Arabs. Except for the 2 Jews.

>60 years ago
all the trash emigrated in that period

Army is mostly terroni and sardinians, we can assume roughly half of the people in the calcio fiorentino is of tuscan descent and the last pics is made of venetians quite obviously from the context.

Attached: rpbbs.jpg (1205x800, 343K)

Look, you can go there and see it with your own eyes, there aren't many but there are a few. My main interest was whether the ones who went to Italy were Arab or not.

They are Venetians, you dumb fuck. That's how the average Venetian looks like.

I dare to say you're retarded. Anyone can get a tan in Italy if they want to. I have extremely pale skin, and even I could get it if I wanted it.
The color doesn't really mean shit, look at the phenotype.

Imagine being so deluded about your own country that you have to denigrate the people fleeing its dog shit policies

it's the hair, not the skin you fucking cafone

>it's the hair
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>*breath*
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

They were berbers, but it doesn't matter! They were all deported. The "semitic" looks in southern italy come from Carthaginian colonisation.

>leaf
Imagine unironically supporting immigration

False. Those are quite dark for the average Venetian. Not going to pretend we all have light hair and eyes, but many do. And skin color is, usually, much lighter in winter.

That doesn't change the fact some in this photo are Aryan and some aren't. Venice was an important trade hub for hundreds of years after you already were settled by Muslims.

italians came to america broke as fuck and weren't given shit for gibs. most of them were extremely successful, and assimilated. how is that an issue?

Do you even know what cafone means?
Many cut their hair short. Doesn't make them niggers you dense fucker.
And unironically most blonde-blue eyed italians I met were southern or half-southern.

You're the one attacking those who stayed home, brainlet. Besides, many also brought criminality and problems.

Think I told you 3 times already, but look it up. Moorish settlers were killed/deported by Frederick II.

I understand that, from that photograph I still get a heavy suspicion the woman in the red dress is a Jew, and possible the man in the white patterned shirt. It's not the Semitic features, it's the predatory Jew gaze.

North Italians may be white
But South Italians (Terronis) are brown.

Attached: Carlo_Conti(an Italian).jpg (372x372, 19K)

it means you're a fucking rube

>short hair makes a nigger

Assblasted mongrel trying to say southerners are white because he wants to fit in on Jow Forums XD

who is aryan and who is not in that photo?
>muh aryan
WE ARE NOT FUCKING GERMANS
That retard still don't get that there is more Germanic blood in Sicily than in the rest of Italy.

>Conti
>Southenern
that's the typical Etruscan phenotype, you dumb moron!

>more Germanic blood in Sicily than in the rest of Italy

this is made up nonsense go home achmed

I wasn't aware of the HRE having authority over the south of Italy

Aryan is just a term that means Caucasian, it refers to the same thing sperg.

Why are you this dumb pasta?

Who hide after those D/C tweets are not white americans

Attached: 1550446549898.gif (607x609, 514K)

He is the Italian Michael Jackson, lmao. Besides, he is Tuscan.

>jews roaming free in venice
You know there's a reason if "ghetto" comes from venetian, right?

I'm venetian you useless leaf

For a while, they did. Frederick inherited it. His mom was a Hauteville.

>I never opened a book if history n my entire life
You know right that before HRE the last bastion of Longobards was Benevento, right?
Ever heard about the Normans of Sicily?

>stupid americans amirite guys

Attached: npc smirk.jpg (724x611, 34K)

hi

>I'm venetian

palermo is in veneto now?

hi

I assumed that was before 1452. I didn't know Jews were still isolated to ghettos in Venice today.
That would make sense then, did they get every last person killed? What about half breeds?

>Hello, I am Roger II of Sicily, look my hair, I'm Arab!

Attached: Martorana_RogerII.jpg (567x815, 207K)

>all the German invasion didn't changed Italian genetics that much, but sure, Arab ones did!

I'm not saying it didn't. I don't even think you should feel ashamed for being a swarthy Italian. It's not like you got there last week.

and yet muslims held sicily until the 13th century. looks like you're desperate and full of shit

They killed those who refused to convert, and deported the rest. Half breeds were irrelevant in numbers, due to honor killings being a thing in Sicily. If a few survived, they likely are less than one thousand. Terroni have more Bulgar blood than berber, lmao.

No, I'm from Treviso. But keep on believing otherwise, if it fits your narrative.

Why do you think the meme is not based on fact

So they could convert and stay?

The jews were freed by napoleon. Italy never had many of them, but the few who stayed can be easily spotted through their surnames, and generally fled the country when fascism took over. There's, what, ten thousands of them today?

Reread it all carefully.

Everything he said is correct.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Sicily
>831-1091
Looks like you're the one full of shit huh.

>and yet muslims held sicily until the 13th century.
Stop fooling yourself, at least get the right dates.
Just go and do your mud houses, barbarian.

there's no evidence germanic people made any non-neglible genetic contribution to north italians

Still almost all the journalist are jews.

Nah, just a few. Many are just useful idiots.

Call me Mohammad, I'm illiterate. My bad. I'm not trying to claim they aren't italian or European or anything, but I still can't believe the idea that they a lot don't have some non-caucasian admixture. My eyes tell me otherwise.

Same for arabs/berbers tbqh

>Why are american unironically this dumb?
because we are educated to be just so.

read your own link muslims were majority until 13th

Caucasian =! Germanic

Dude, try to stay in Sicily for a couple years, go to the beaches. Hard to come back without a tan.

This is totally true, all northern italians consider the southerners to be shitty paesanos. Most italians are fully white in the north, while in the south they have an olive/brown complexion. If you are Napoletano, expect some raised eyebrows when they find out

>literally every other country understands this
>Low IQ southern Italian can't take the truth.

>what is a convert

>I still can't believe the idea that they a lot don't have some non-caucasian admixture

They do, these mongreals are just trying too hard to be white

>being this delusional

Attached: 1532095137299.jpg (550x547, 46K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Kq5bSjCTh4c
>believing Burger new-history
those sources are a joke.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190405-164156_Firefox.jpg (1036x1959, 735K)

As I've said before, I am 0% terrone. Doubt the same can be said about you, colonial fren.

I find all Italians to be the exact same.

Genetically it's true. Northern Italians are our rape babies.

yes, insufferable.

Caucasian doesn't mean Germanic, obviously. I never claimed it did.

Attached: e1a995b63375bf031e20b2d39ab489e2.gif (800x581, 73K)

North Africans remain as natives of North Africa. They cluster with each other mainly and are not Semitic middle eastern Arabs. The only Arabs on earth qualify from Lebanon to Oman. Nafris are meds and Coptic Egyptians

Gosh.
There are much more in South Italy than in Center or North.
Yes CENTER.
People that took stuff in their asses and like it are in the other side of the Appennini.
Center =! North.
And North-East=!North-West.

Attached: 1200px-J2(Y-DNA).png (1200x649, 447K)

Another study found Sardinians to have remained roughly the same as old EEF. Why is there always some contradiction?

Even Arabs are Caucasian, you dumb mongrel illiteate subhuman!

Anyone who's ever taken a trip down Italy knows that the people in the north are lighter in complexion than the people down south. I don't even understand how this could be an argument when the anecdotal evidence is so strong, not to mention the genetic evidence.

History has been destroyed, its really irrelevant whats true when everyone is just going to follow fan fiction