Bongoloids WILL Defend this

>Be long suffering Bongladeshi
>Food bank use spiralling out of control
>Poverty and inequality at obscene levels
>Can get sent to the re-education camps for saying you don't like trannies on twitter
>Have to avoid being stabbed to death by feral wogs for a gram of weed
>NHS dentists practically unavailable so your mouth looks like a burnt down fence
>See this

Nice to know the Bastard Prince and La Goblina royal are having a good time. Many other fellow Bongoloids will vehemently defend them as La Banana Princesa and Lapdog Orange spunk obscene amounts of money up the wall whilst rambling on about "muh soshul justice, muh poverty, muh inequality"

Attached: file.png (969x661, 886K)

meghan is probably one of the courageous victorious secrets - a trannie. So entire thing is military information operation. Pregnancy is like that schwarzenerger movie.

Why are you so mad harry is having sex and you are not?

Not an argument. Back to shitpol with your tripfag memes :)

you never made an argument to begin with, what am i supposed to be argueing against?

Ehhh. It won’t be long before the royal line will be called racist because it is only white people and there will be calls to make it an elected position or disbanded entirely. May be something to meme into reality.

t.royal shill desperately trying to defend la Goblina Princess as it spunks almost 34k in a weekend.

How much are the Windsors paying you to shill your nonsense? Don't (you) me again you little cretin, you will make a great servant to the 56% Prince I'm sure.

>(((33))),000.

Fucking Freemasons.

It's the Royal Family's money, not the taxpayers

>spunks almost 34k in a weekend.
of their own money.
Are you some kind of communist ?

Absolute fucking state of bongistan

Nice. Keep paying for these ungrateful fake royals you british nigger scum.

no, no one defends this.

There will be staff rooms, food and travel costs (their whole office goes with them if it is longer than an overnight stay), security etc. The Policing for their little jaunt will cost tens of thousands alone and all of this is paid for by us.

I posted something similar about the UK monarchy yesterday. Its mind boggling how everyone pretends like the UK isnt the same "empire" (minus the colonies) where the plebs are industrial slaves and the royals/aristocrats/bankers live like literal kings.

Ironically, the CCTV cams, the internet monitoring and the hatespeech policing and the focus on "terrorism" negates any and all chances at a change of power.

Just look at Brexit. Its not going to happen. They are still talking about harms etc, but the reality is that they will cancel brexit and the people's will not executed.

Get ready for the birth of the BLACK prince!

Attached: 1551460423078.jpg (546x457, 77K)

>royals own anything
Shall we tell him, fellow gentiles?

i went there the other week. service was a bit over attentive but the food was nice.

No its not
The Queen pays for it out her own pocket

Here we go, royals start doing inexplicably annoying things while newspapers highlight how much money they spend, another dreary d&c op

70 pence a year...... let that sink in. Of all of the injustices in this country and you worry about the one that costs 70 fucking pence a year.

Neck yourself.

bump