Why does Ron Perlman always say Trump is racist? Has Trump actually even been openly racist?

Why does Ron Perlman always say Trump is racist? Has Trump actually even been openly racist?

Attached: DCjCHVdXoAAEDDz.jpg (1536x2048, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1kggRKf--Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=_0R4OXU7H6k&feature=youtu.be&t=69
youtube.com/watch?v=G4A_WCR94Mo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll give you an insight into the mind of a Jew.
Always accuse your opponent of what you are.

What is Judaism? a race based religion
How does Judaism work? racism and exclusion

YO LIL DONNIE
HERE WITH MY FRIEND LIL PANCHO HERE
AFTER THE PICTURE I BENT HIM OVER AND SLURPED HIS RECTUM GRAVY LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW
BET YOU FEEL LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT NOW

When I was 12 my mom came into my bedroom and poured hot wax all over my nipples and genitals. She said why are you screaming it's 4am? I said it was because I can't see goddammit

HOWDUYA LIKE THAT LIL FUCKIN DONNY DUMB DUMB?

Attached: D2W0PfYW0AAdPUW.jpg (1999x2048, 500K)

>Trump
>Opponent of Zionism

Trump posted some racist memes (facts are racist, but still)
I try not to overthink anything Trump is doing. Trump is a shitposter, the reigning champ of shitposting at that. I know from experience that there is absolutely no countering a high level shitposter, and by even attemptig to make sense of the shit- you lose, as your mind has to bend to the form of literal feces just to read between the lines.

Tldr; No one will ever know if he's actually racist or not. It may depend on how he feels any given day.

YO LIL DONNIE
REMOVE KEBAB

Attached: yolildonnie.jpg (618x409, 67K)

this thread will open a can of shitstorm memes

Its 3d chess. We create an illusion that he is racist so acctual racists support him all while he is just like every politician before him.

Attached: IMG_1468.jpg (496x776, 84K)

What kind of Jew is Ron Perlman ?
Very interesting face...Holy shit !

Attached: Ron+Perlman.jpg (395x594, 73K)

YO LIL DONNIE I JUST GOT HEAD FROM A RABID CHIHUAHUA AND DUMPED MY LOAD ALL OVER MY CHEST
HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES ORANGE BIGOT?

That’s a one low energy photo

YO LIL DONNIE I WENT TO A RESTAURANT AND PISSED IN THIS GLASS. INSTEAD OF ORDERING DRINKS IM GONNA DRINK MY OWN PISS, THIS RESTAURANT AINT GETTING A PENNY OUT OF ME. YOU STILL THINK THAT CAPITALISM WORKS? WHATS THAT?? EXACTLY MR DUM DUM

Attached: 155.png (593x564, 741K)

>a race based religion
>that anyone can join
>Jewish gene shares genepool with most of the middle east.. that's 2/3rds muslim

YO LIL DONNIE I WENT TO A HORSE RANCH LAST NIGHT AND JERKED THE BIGGEST STEED THERE AND GOT DRENCHD IN HOT HORSE CUM!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES SCRUMPF?

>anyone can join
You won't be accepted by the rabbis unless your mother is a biological Jew
>they're cousins with sandniggers
That's the whole point of not allying with the sandniggers just because they also hate the kikes, since they're just as duplicitous

YO LIL DONNIE I JUST LET MY DOG FUCK ME IN THE ASS, HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES???

>lil ronnie found a new brown friend

Attached: perlmut-twat.png (800x1169, 989K)

Because ron pearlman fears this man, he knows that he sees further than him and will bind him with ancient logic.

I think Trump has no choice, all the money houses are in their hands, he wants to delay the crash as long as possible

Attached: 20129.jpg (3600x2400, 911K)

youtu.be/1kggRKf--Z0

Ron Perlman is a (((Hollywood))) American

Attached: 1546995001056.png (466x390, 247K)

Who gives a fuck what this retard thinks

no taqqiay until lunch, thanks
this

knew I saw this la creatura before

Attached: abomination.jpg (258x195, 8K)

YO LIL DONNIE I JUST PICKED UP 12 HOMELESS NIGGERS AND LET THEM ALL RUN A TRAIN ON ME, IM HIV POSITIVE NOW, CAN YA HANDLE IT?

This tactic was also furthered and used by the guy helped bush get elected, blank on his name, he said, whatever your guys weakness is, that will come to light, be 1st out of the gate saying this is the other guys weakness and when it does come up, its less meaningful, like theyre grasping at straws...

>I can't see goddammit

youtube.com/watch?v=_0R4OXU7H6k&feature=youtu.be&t=69

Carl Rove...

Nope. It's just the go-to card to play for the left to try to take someone out of the conversation.

Attached: Leftists go to non-arguments.jpg (480x472, 45K)

YO LIL DONDON, I KNOW YOURE A RACIST AND SO I WENT TO A MEXICAN RESTRAUNT AND SHOVED AS MUCH CHIMI CHONGAS DOWN MY FOOD SHOOT AND NOW IM SHITTING BLOOD EVERY HALF HOUR. WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THAT DONNIE DUMDUM?

He looks like a typical white guy what are you on about

because hes a jew?

exactly, look at the libtards they are the most sexist and racist fucktards out there and paint everyone as a nazi

fpbp

>I'll give you an insight into the mind of a Jew.
>Always accuse your opponent of what you are.

I think Perlman really believes it though.
His kids are black. that's his daughter.
youtube.com/watch?v=G4A_WCR94Mo

his son (see image)

Attached: son.png (478x482, 308K)

Trumps not racist. He's a good goy

Trump isn't a racist. He dated a black chick.

All these privileged Hollywood millionaires want you to think Trump is racist so they can bring their own name and their own image into the conversation with Trump. These people are evil and are the result of Hollywood greed and narcissism.

Attached: IMG_2024.jpg (620x579, 65K)

Attached: nipples.png (621x236, 322K)

>jews are a monolith

No... Those deep eye sockets.. And that lower part of his face..jaw, mouth..looks like an ape.

Ron Perlman is an idiot.

Attached: 1553458100085.jpg (474x858, 215K)

An adaptation to reality from the 7th-8th century.
Jews were going extinct. Something about matrigeniture and goblinas not creating the right atmosphere for breeding.
That's why merchants from the Holy Land ventured North to whiter lands in order to both trade women and their religion.
Also keep in mind that their inclusion of anyone who wants to become a Jew is how they mask their intentions. All part of the social game.

That's virtue signaling on steroids
"look how not racist i am i even fuck monkeys, do you?"

Reminds me of all the other idiots, it has been scientifically determined that people with mental disorders are over-propotional racemixers, why is that?

I mean...deep eye sockets are normal for people of European origin... (see image) but everything else about Ron perlman looks fucking odd.. He looks like a primate.

Attached: roman-hellenic type morphology .jpg (1132x1150, 161K)

Trump... Trump never changes

>rent free
>honk honk

Attached: EB53428A-8472-43A4-A9F3-A1A5338B5199.png (1100x600, 177K)

>That's virtue signaling on steroids
>"look how not racist i am i even fuck monkeys, do you?"

I think it's something else at this point...
People who virtue signal to the max tend to live in the whitest areas possible and send their kids to 99% white schools.. While worshiping "diversity" from a distance. (thus, virtue signaling).

But when you want your kids to also look like people of different races..that's another something else. Considering the fact that he's jewish... That he married a non-jew... probably means that at least some members of his own family rejected him for not having jewish children.

Seems like a jew who actually believes everything his milieu has told him... he seems genuine. that's why he's on the defensive, constantly but not because he's virtue signaling..just because his family is black and he's sincere about everything he says (at least concerning racial issues)

that's explain why he married the worst looking black """woman""" in america

kek

in my opinion, race mixing is an act of self-hatred.

Is it not the most natural thing in the world that you want your kids to look like yourself, to preserve the special characteristics of one's own race?

the genes are also lived history, all selections and adaptations are preserved and thus passed on.

to me this act derives as a wanton destruction of the natural order and the destruction of one's own bloodline

Deep sockets is one thing, bulging eyes is another.
It's the combination that's quintessentially Jewish, because it's a trait they unknowingly selected for through their relatively closed breeding system.

kike projection

he looks like a combination of a gorilla and Jerry Stiller

Lol that faggot got booted from his only thing, hellboi

I love these threads lmao, YO LIL DONNIE

>in my opinion, race mixing is an act of self-hatred.
>Is it not the most natural thing in the world that you want your kids to look like yourself, to preserve the special characteristics of one's own race?

It isn't..
Although, i completely agree with the rest of your sentence. Why wouldn't you want your kids to look like you ? Why not preserve your identity ? etc.. It seems absurd to race mix...Why would anyone destroy their own bloodlines ?

Some people (but a minority do hate their own race, some even identity or feel closer to other races)...Others are just completely indifferent or clueless about these things, they don't even question them. That's the scariest part. It's not that they necessarily hate themselves, they simply don't give a shit.

>identity
identify