What is your opinion of belgium's inhumane treatment of the people of the congo and sierra leone?

what is your opinion of belgium's inhumane treatment of the people of the congo and sierra leone?

Attached: 1531828.jpg (250x359, 47K)

What goes around comes around.

Barbaric

>Sierra Leone
What?

>niggers
>people
Nope.

hahahaha lol. stupid monkeys.

what if they were orangutans? would it be okay then?

>belgian
It was done by Jews. The Congo Free State was held by Leopolad who charged Jews to run it for him. They in turn employed literal psychos and other Africans to do the dirty work.
Some farmer outside Bruges has as much responsibility over this as I have for the actions of (also Jewish) East India Company.

I feel bad for the rubber collectors and people caught stealing because of corrupt leaders starving their own people. Actual criminals I don't give a fuck about.

sauce?

>The belgian king paid some muslims to keep order in his personal estate
>Muslims doing what muslims are best at

Léopold was a brainlet, like all the belgians, nothing new here.

((( people )))

I doubt any sane person would claim that colonialism, or in this case the rape of the Congo can be defended from a moral standpoint.

>A native paramilitary army, the Force Publique, was also created to enforce the labour policies. Individual workers who refused to participate in rubber collection could be killed and entire villages razed.
W-wait wait wait, you're telling me the Free Congo atrocities were committed by native Congolese...

Attached: pic.jpg (474x331, 26K)

Oh God this doesn't fit the narrative at all. Shut it down!

So by that logic the Jews were gassed by Jews, since the Kapo was in charge. Are you aware of how batshit crazy you sound?

Pretty fucked up. However, what is more fucked up is that China is about to give a demonstration of the natural law: 'might makes right' and all the bleeding hearts that have decided their life mission is to make people who didn't do the things in Africa feel bad for it will sit and watch while far worse things happen, thus ironically helping worse things to happen.

>orangutans understand theft and private property
dumb cunt desu

Belgium must atone for its sins by creating a multicultural state. Belgium has not yet learnt how to be a multicultural place!

Noice meme

The belgians used simpler versions of jew tactics against the niggers. It was niggers shoping each others hands and enslaving while the belgiuns controled everything. That is what hapens when a ethnic group dont have an identity, they can be manipulated to fight each other.

Attached: HappyNigger.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>The collection of hands became an end in itself. Force Publique soldiers brought them to the stations in place of rubber; they even went out to harvest them instead of rubber ...
This can't be true... I-I was told the whties did it!

Attached: force_publique.jpg (504x700, 211K)

Apparently the Nazis missed one of (((you)))

no, you can reason with orangutans unlike niggers

its all so tiresome, terrible and human, but it is also not my problem, it is theirs

he probably stole something

This

There were less than 200 Belgians in all of the Free State at its peak. The 'atrocities' were just normal Congolese behavior, only difference was that Belgians were getting rubber out of the country at the time.
The natives were chopping each other up before, and they are still doing it now.

The Belgians merely allowed the Congolese to police themselves. That the natives resorted to violent means was entirely of their own doing. Such extreme violence was a natural and normal part of their existance long before they met the ebil White man.

Why doesn’t Mongolia ever have to pay for the sins of the Khans?

Why must you racially focus on the Belgies.
When all there is in the Congo is inhumane behaviour from every quarter?
Hypocrisy. Or were you doing something else?

Their idiocy gave justification for (((undesirable elements))) to drae universalist conclusions and thus also just cause to usher in the downfall of other white societies within Africa, who had been peacefully coexisting for decades.

Not entirely, although the initial brutality probably was just a product of the natives' culture, the Belgian authorities sanctioned and condoned said behaviour because it was expedient for them. For example, the ear quota on rubber farms.

Niggers were so lazy they chopped off body parts to that they couldn't work.
Slavery was a big mistake.

Yup, this guy gets it.

most colonialism has largely been humane, hasn't it? isn't it usually when the natives have a chimpout that the people with guns retaliate? the only thing you could argue was unfair was that each tribe's weapon tech level was massively different. but in the more powerful team's defense, they most of the time were not the ones to to ignite the initial conflicts.

based

This is true, but see It isn't about how morally righteous it truly was, merely that it opened the door for parasites to cause destruction.

Their own people did the dirty work and in the modern area commit worse attrocities on their fellow man.

>ear quota
>why yes this sounds like a normal european practice...
>it must be the fault of the belgains!
What a pathetic Saffer you are.

>Belgium People
False
>Sierra Leone
LMAO you some Congolese nigger trying to get his reperation gibs

>reading comprehension
Re-read my post.

They don't need a justification, user, they will use any excuse. Before WW2, Jews were trying to destroy Germany as revenge for pogroms from the 13th century. You can't accept their rationalizations.

based

I think things got out of hand there

Attached: IMG_1294.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>congolese cut off congolese ears
>its the belgians fault
You're an idiot mate.

Attached: 1551820833567.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Cohen!

Obviously a sane, good actor wouldn't accept their rationalizations, but the culture makers don't care about that. Again, colonialism was a good thing, but overreaches like this allowed the destruction of Rhodesia, Mozambique and currently South Africa to be viewed as a moral good by the indoctrinated masses.

i don't get what's their use with no hands. to me, the owner should have just shot them or have them whipped. pic related looks degeneratelly sadistic.

To add on this, this is also preindustrial Africa. There's no railroads, dams to make rivers navigable, or helicopters and planes to shuttle the Belgians to wherever. So at the very zenith of the free state rule, there's maybe a few thousand Belgians in a territory larger than Western Europe, where they have no way to efficiently travel through.

God you're a retard. Lay off the VB okay?
I said that the brutality was a product of the natives, but instead of curtailing said brutality as other colonial powers had done, the Belgians utilised the brutal nature of the natives to their own ends. Nothing wrong with that, except for the negative optics created by it (leaving a gap for (((them))) to decimate white societies). Was it the Belgians' fault that attrocities happened? No, but their ambivalence was overall a negative to whites.

Not good enough, should have ethnically cleansed them, or rather, gave them some encouragment to do it to themselves.

Attached: 1551686783530.jpg (480x638, 35K)

God damn it Herschel

No one cares faggot, get over it

Unironically this probably would've left the rest of Africa better off.

>"N-now you listen here Nbongo, no more cutting off hands okay! We don't do such things in Belgium, all we want is the amount of rubber you promsied to provide!"
>"ME CUT HAND?"
>"No. It's not necessary to permanently mutilate people, it reduces their capacity to work!"
>"OK ME CUT HAND!"
>"..."

The same opinion on aussies inhuman treatment of the abbo population.

Nobody cares

Attached: 1545954873035.jpg (460x688, 92K)

here comes Australina SJW cuckboy to spread lies. Their hands were cut off by NATIVES to please rule of NOT wasting ammunition. this was NOT a direct order of Belgian king. Period. Sure, he ruled with iron fist, but this one is a BIG TIME urban myth. Aussie onions boy.....

I have to look in my encyclopedia from 1912 where this entire story and its implications were already discussed in detail.

>Sure it's 2019 and we still haven't successfully civilised them... but those handful of Belgians absolutely could've done it in 1885!

>handful

Attached: vVkoPPU.gif (250x250, 992K)

Congo was actually Wakanda but the Belgians destroyed it in 1885. This is the real atrocity.

Gimme a number lad.

Nvm... I get it now... so should I give you one hand or two then?

The punishment for the crime was clear.
Niggers still committed it en masse.
As such it's possible to declare in hindsight that niggers are too stupid for manual labour, thus eternally condemning them to the stone age.