Trump backpedals: 'I don't think we'll ever have to close the border'

cnn.com/2019/04/04/politics/donald-trump-mexico-border-threat/index.html

Attached: backpedal.png (2102x869, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=86Q7d10RPXw&t=225
heartiste.wordpress.com/2019/04/03/trump-and-maga-a-progress-report/
youtube.com/watch?v=rsKfUGF1Q2w&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WYPIPO

He's making good progress. He gave them a one year grace period and now he's calling it off altogether. Art of the deal.

>cnn
I gotta say, i'll probably wait for the whole story instead of some journalists professional bias.

yeah im done with this idiot. hitler was our mountain dew and trump has turned into root beer.

Thankfully we have Trump's see-through barrier to keep us sa....

youtube.com/watch?v=86Q7d10RPXw&t=225

Attached: ruuuuun.png (1280x720, 570K)

heartiste.wordpress.com/2019/04/03/trump-and-maga-a-progress-report/

scotus

Still stuck in 2016, sad

Roberts

>mountain dew
>root beer
Way to perpetuate the American stereotype.

Trump was put into office to make people complacent and think that things were going to get better. Now that the right is lulled back to sleep, the demographic winter coming won’t be noticed untill it’s way too late to do anything.

Israel is doomed confirmed
Kek predicted this
Praise the 5d chess

Attached: IMG_1490.jpg (961x641, 64K)

>no russian colluaion
>first amendment award
2016, okay bud

yes, he is an op

Viva Trump! Trump 2020!

LMFAO

Yeah, just like HRC and Benghazi... Trump din do nuffin

>Accepting a cnn headline into the lexicon of your mind.
Be careful with that.

Attached: 1.png (2210x638, 456K)

what about these headlines

Attached: 3.png (1168x997, 212K)

or this

Attached: 4.png (1495x588, 97K)

how about this, is this also fake

Attached: 5.png (1159x817, 176K)

or this one. is this all fake news?

Attached: 6.png (1876x564, 309K)

maybe this is also fake and trump is not actually trying to throw the election, this is just a media conspiracy right?

Attached: 7.png (1347x590, 146K)

Yeah, we're all very familiar with CNN.

Hm, so what about highest immigration ever, cutting e-verify, raising the gas tax, cutting medicare, releasing drug dealers into the community, leaving troops in Syria, raising the number of troops in Afghanistan, failing to lock her up, failing to lock up a single member of the swamp, grabs the guns due process later, etc.?

Is all that just CNN talking?

Fuck you

Viva El Trump!

Ola! Ola!

he doesn't want a second term

But why doesn't he step down and let somebody else run, rather than throw the election?

We could bomb the border. Instead of closing it, make it impassable. We could start firing missiles at ships that attempt to transit between Mexico and the USA.

close the border or declare open season on mexicans

You do realize that the vast majority of media companies in the United States are ruled by the same people, right?

Trump: Illegal genocide is actually okay, never mind what I said about saving the American people from genocide. Fuck the USA.

Trump: Fuck the American people. They're dead meat anyways. Lazy bastards don't want to compete with desperate Mexicans.

Good Goy!

Attached: 1b48a1b39b007a3136d81f51bf0df64507cd2d50bcc145b911bd8a1cfacc9fa9.jpg (500x651, 167K)

Literally none of this will ever happen. All white Americans living in the fantasy world need to wake up immediately. The border is open under Trump and will be permanently, completely open with no barrier whatsoever starting 2021, and then every single person in this country will be given amnesty when illegal immigration is decriminalized. Get out of your fantasy world and start working within this reality.

So the things Trump literally says and does are also fake? I don't understand this level of delusion.

what did he mean by this?

>root beer
>bad

This but unironically

Fucking fpbp
So sick of this cucking blue checkmark faggot.

He just blew up the overton window and you teenagers and kikes have no clue

Starting to wish Mueller had indicted this man. He does nothing for us. All hail President Kamala.

>teenagers
I don't think that's Trump's problem, bud. Screwing his base over again and again is the problem. Nobody gives a shit about some abstract academic bullshit you want to spew. He's directly causing blue collar white men to lose jobs via H2B increases and opening the border. He's raising gas taxes. He's cutting Medicare. He's just jamming the knife in and you want to intellectualize it somehow. He stabs us because he loves us.

So happy dipshit Trump sold out the American people to the big business, cheap labor express by letting every beaner from Mexico to Argentina invade and set up their 3rd world shitholes right here in the US of A. What a fucking savior that orange faggot is. Build the wall, my ass.

WTF I'M SURE HE WILL FRONTPEDAL SOON
ANY TIME NOW
JUST YOU WAIT

Trump's plan is to run as the democrat nominee for President.

(((CNN)))

opinion discarded. I saw the video where he was talking, Trump said he would put a 25% tariff on cars which would be catastrophic to Mexico but not as bad as shutting the border down. It's just funny how they use the line "backpedals." They will do ANYTHING to make this president look bad, just shows that he is over the target. You never see them attack any liberal democrat even though they are way more dirty than Trump could ever be.

Attached: 91c8b9dc7ae09888e1fb3f2ed7ddd7f9502fe2bbec9cc9166e3e7d50b73883b6.png (846x393, 52K)

Since you haven’t got the memo

Attached: F67DAC91-1BB2-4626-AD17-3782CBFD5BF8.jpg (599x1007, 170K)

The whole point of threatening is to get mexico to do something, and they are. To act like Trump doesn't follow through on deals is ridiculous. If they don't enforce their borders then Trump will shut it down.

>He's making good progress. He gave them a one year grace period and now he's calling it off altogether. Art of the deal.

He didn't call it off at all, you're reading a CNN headline.

lol "frontpedal" yes right up our frontholes

Just trust the plan anons
Q.

>10,000th excuse and backpedal from Trump

No doubt it's different this time, right, he really has a good reason this time

Hes backing off the recent threat to immediately close it. Different from closing it period.

youtube.com/watch?v=rsKfUGF1Q2w&feature=youtu.be

Because you are too stupid to do your own research

TWEET. CAVE. REPEAT. DEFEAT

Kill yourself you fucking faggot

he literally said it, you can see the source you fucking retard mongoloid

ITT
Shills responding to themselves in vigorous agreement.

Attached: a2924.jpg (570x576, 73K)

more money to ISRAEL maga my daughter has a beautiful Jewish baby MAGA we will protect Israel at all costs MAGA

but that was already happening, and all of /ptg/ said the border was still closing. So this is objectively an excuse. Again.

RURAL. AND. SUBURBAN. RETARDS.

LITERALLY TRAINED BY CHRISTIANITY TO "BELIEVE" PEOPLE AND "HAVE FAITH" AND NOT REQUIRE EVIDENCE.

FACE IT, URBAN REAL-ESTATE KIKES LIKE TRUMP HAVE FAR MORE REDPILLED HUMAN WISDOM THAN RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS.

HE LITERALLY JUST LIED TO YOU... AND YOU ALL BELIEVED IT. YOU JUST FUCKING TRUSTED HIM, BECAUSE YOU'RE DUMB CHRISTIAN MIDWESTERN GOYIM.

YOU. WERE. BRED. TO. BE. OBEDIENT. LITTLE. CHRISTKEKS.

EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR LIFE WAS DESIGNED BY KABBALISTIC JEWISH ZIONIST GLOBALISTS WHO HARNESS EVERY WAVELENGTH OF GOYIM'S ENERGY TO EXPLOIT AND HARVEST FOR ZIONISM.

LMFAO. YOU. ARE. NOT. SMART. ENOUGH. THANKS FOR PLAYING, RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS.

NOW PAY ME TAXES, I NEED TO TAKE YOUR MIDWESTERN DAUGHTERS OUT FOR A RAPE-I MEAN DATE. LMFAO. MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO PRAY ABOUT IT. PRAY AND THAT'LL FIX YOUR PROBLEMS. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO CHRISTKEKS.

>backpedalling
more like, clarifying his position that's been distorted by fake news, and sold to retards like you.

>Africans and Haitians coming through Mexico
But I thought it was only local migrants seeking refuge? Gee, I wonder (((who))) could be behind this?

Why don't you go back to discord to chat?
Why shit up a board?
You think this is a chat room?

Yea fuck niggers, I’m glad our president has some balls.

Right, april 3rd. The entire day everyone on /ptg/ was saying the border was closing. This was already known. Thus an excuse.

>Burger relying on news sites named after us
You're retarded and deserve to get shot. Here is what you do to cut out all the bullshit. Actually look for a direct video quote or tweet. None of this 3rd party "he said X" shit from CNN or CNBC. The amnesty he signed was physically in the budget bill and you can go to the actual copy of the bill and point directly at it as a perfect example.
For all this shit talking against Trump absolutely none of your sources are credible.

His betrayal is pretty clear.

Attached: Trump H1B.jpg (508x267, 43K)

You think that’s only April 3rd? Cope more faggot. Or even better, go back to your discord so you can talk more about your CNN news article.