youtu.be/uep7GA9hCKM
youtu.be/aB4n0miQyZA
youtube.com/watch?v=ITpC6GlBFo0
youtube.com/watch?v=xBaS-KxWjTA
twitter.com/fraser_anning/status/1113641596023496704
factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=bkmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

America not Anglo; we Germanic

Don't lie, Cunt. You're a brown shithole.

Only the cities

Attached: 1469381068277.png (1293x491, 189K)

can we just ditch all our flags and start a separatist ethnostate movement?

Attached: Anglo-American Confederation.png (1600x800, 26K)

Anglo is a type of Germanic. Where do you think the Angles came from?

Attached: 1471936392956.png (1033x805, 1.29M)

East Anglia

East Anglia got its named from Anglia, which is in modern day Germany, and where the Angles originally came from.

God I wish that were me

Anglosphere, more like gay refugesphere.

>venezula invading usa
>canada has brown people living in hotels and driving bmws
>australia is china
>uk is more cucked than france

WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE BABY!

PRAISE TRUMP!!!!

How be going lads?

Attached: 1554204114942m.jpg (872x1024, 85K)

I'm scared. It looks as if our anglosphere is poised for collapse as our politicians import the brown horde. Is there any way to save any anglo country? Is there anywhere a 100% huwhite can flee to when the US collapses under the weight of shitskins?

>trying to flee
Good luck getting a visa, they only give those to brown people.

There is no sheltered meadow. Read the manifesto. You are in the best position because you still have guns and you still have white states. If you move anywhere, go to Montana, have kids, stockpile weapons/supplies and train with some buddies.

Stay and fight. Whites always fight against great odds but come out victorious.

This is the only way to secure a white future to hand over to the next generation.

Fuck off cunt
The west is burning and going to hell
There's no friendship, you're all completely fucked. All I can do is try and stop Australia from becoming another 3rd world shithole
The rest of you have already failed.

Fuck canada

Fuck the Queen

I would support a unionist movement, where would the capital be though?

For the millionth time, Yanks have been mixing with continentals for almost 200 years and considering them Anglo is delusional.

Attached: 32.jpg (695x900, 122K)

Anglos/English literally came from Denmark/Northern Germany.

Get that NZ SHIT away from ours thanks.

What he's getting at is the Americans had the influx of southern and eastern euros plus the Russian and Polish jews through Ellis island in the early 19th century while the British colonies remained British blood only up until the mid 70's...

I meant 20th century

Pic from V for Vendetta.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-26-20h40m42s386.png (1920x800, 966K)

When is the UK going to finally leave the EU? Quit fucking around and let's do this!

Attached: anglotmnt.png (845x960, 565K)

Retard.
>However, demographers regard this as a serious under count, as the index of inconsistency is high and many if not most Americans from English stock have a tendency to identify simply as "Americans"[6][7][8][9] or if of mixed European ancestry, identify with a more recent and differentiated ethnic group.[10] In the 1980 Census, over 49 million (49,598,035) Americans claimed English ancestry, at the time around 26.34% of the total population and largest reported group which, even today, would make them the largest ethnic group in the United States.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Americans
>Demographers regard current figures as a serious under-count, as a large proportion of Americans of British descent have a tendency to identify as 'American' since 1980 where over 13.3 million or 5.9% of the total U.S. population self-identified as "American" or "United States", this was counted under "not specified".[4] This response is highly overepresented in the Upland South a region settled historically by the British.[5][6][7][8][9][10] Many of mixed European ancestry, may identify with a more recent and differentiated ethnic group.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans
>The largest ancestries of American whites are: German Americans (17%), Irish Americans (12%), English Americans (9%), Italian Americans (6%), French Americans (4%), Polish Americans (3%), Scottish Americans (3%), Scotch-Irish Americans (2%), Dutch Americans (2%), Norwegian Americans (2%) and Swedish Americans (1%).[10][11][12] However, the English Americans and British Americans demography is considered a serious under-count as the stock tend to self-report and identify as simply "Americans" (7%), due to the length of time they have inhabited the United States, particularly if their family arrived prior to the American Revolution.[13] The vast majority of white Americans also have ancestry from multiple countries.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans

Anglobros UNITE!

Attached: anglo.jpg (1832x1519, 2.56M)

>oceania has always been at war with east asia

This is for any seething krauts who are lurking: youtu.be/uep7GA9hCKM
youtu.be/aB4n0miQyZA

Attached: 1472321389186.png (1134x708, 3.08M)

I remember a British poster saying there were these nigger squirrels invading other squirrel habitats and that red squirrels were in decline. Is that you?

hey fuck you buddy!

sick. needs a moose or beaver tho.

Attached: fuck you budday.gif (400x225, 450K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ITpC6GlBFo0

Attached: T6Z7w1gm.jpg (1080x510, 64K)

Hello fellow Anglos.

How it's going?

Should We Stay or Should We Go? EU BREXIT
youtube.com/watch?v=xBaS-KxWjTA

why should i be friends withyou fags?

Out celtic prick

Shut up, cletus

Somewhere in the continental US.
Between the Islands and Australasia.
I would say London, but it's not really suitable.

To out jew the jews.

half our population retard

Mfw forgotten at the arse end of the world to rot among the kaffers.

Attached: IMG_20180816_113855_312.jpg (640x640, 59K)

fuck off, mutt

Attached: 1554303663828.jpg (949x768, 131K)

quick reminder that Hitler wanted to create an Afrikaaner State

You're in our minds! We pray for you. Stay strong! Also, see

It was too late by then. Only positive outcome for white settlers in Africa would involve extermination of nigs.

>extermination
That's what we are literally known for

EU POOFTERS FUCK OFF

Attached: 14765123365678.jpg (283x178, 13K)

Thanks bud. Elections next month so I'm getting ready for some next level baboonery.

Attached: honourable membas .jpg (580x385, 74K)

That just isnt true though, our population is over 70 percent white

I'll dump some Anglo-American friendship posters from better times.

Attached: AA_friendship1.jpg (785x600, 85K)

60.7% in 2018, including hispanics, arabs, turks, jews, and other "whites"

Attached: aa_friendship2.jpg (1232x750, 461K)

Speaking of Australia, Senator Fraser Anning said this recently. Talk about hope twitter.com/fraser_anning/status/1113641596023496704

Attached: aa_friendship3.jpg (644x1000, 361K)

Yeah, I hope you enough guns and ammo. Good bless! Kill as many commie niggers you can for me and ensure that they ALL starve! If you HAVE to leave, then scorch the Earth as you move! Make sure NONE of it is arable!!

Attached: 118162716212.jpg (680x309, 43K)

*Fucking autocorrect

Attached: The Eternal (((Anglo))).png (1570x1076, 657K)

To and for the establishment, promotion and development of a Secret Society, the true aim and object whereof shall be for the extension of British rule throughout the world, the perfecting of a system of emigration from the United Kingdom, and of colonisation by British subjects of all lands where the means of livelihood are attainable by energy, labour and enterprise, and especially the occupation by British settlers of the entire Continent of Africa, the Holy Land, the Valley of the Euphrates, the Islands of Cyprus and Candia, the whole of South America, the Islands of the Pacific not heretofore possessed by Great Britain, the whole of the Malay Archipelago, the seaboard of China and Japan, the ultimate recovery of the United States of America as an integral part of the British Empire, the inauguration of a system of Colonial representation in the Imperial Parliament which may tend to weld together the disjointed members of the Empire and, finally, the foundation of so great a Power as to render wars impossible, and promote the best interests of humanity.
-Cecil Rhodes

Attached: British_Empire_cecil_Rhodes.gif (1778x893, 401K)

Attached: 42.jpg (236x226, 14K)

>wikipedia being a reliable source of info
bye retarded anglo

Excuse me, we are white people, we are not niggers

Good luck bro, I wish the best for ya'll
Shame whats happening and all of our leaders are too cucked to do the right thing and help you either take back the country or immigrate to ours.

Attached: Spurdo3.png (599x321, 141K)

what went so wrong

Attached: anglo.jpg (1294x1455, 593K)

Compromise capital in Halifax or something

anyone got some good reading recs for reactionary anglo writers? just finished burke's reflections

Attached: 1527114946211.jpg (1920x1080, 302K)

Well, the British empire lost what is now considered to be some of the best land there is on Earth.

We must secure the existence of our people and a furture for anglo children.

Attached: images (1).jpg (365x138, 14K)

> tfw the anglosphere is white while the Francosphere is mostly african.
Feel bad man.

Fair enough.
An Imperial Federation should have a capital city which is accessible to all of the Empire.

Saved. What a badass flag

Didn't genocide them enough Pierre.
That's how you get a white country.
Not by intermarrying or enslaving them, but destroying them.

We will come for you

Angloscum should all be burned alive

Some, but its mostly British overall. There is always Stoddard and Grant if you want some prime American reading.

Attached: britishbooks_reading.jpg (2892x2416, 1.91M)

Shut up fritz, win a war against the anglos, then talk shit

This

Tbqh, we did this to ourselves by focusing on Caribbean islands and African territories instead of trying to keep a solid presence of North American soil or in Australia/Pacific lands.

This. I think the official death count for native Americans from 1492-1920 was about 120 million.

Source on that?

The seething Aryan shows his true intent. Kys Jewish puppet

>No Rhodesia
I cri evrytiem

Attached: DCCCFF3F-4A44-4E4C-8973-4E65118FC0F2.jpg (1387x702, 112K)

I'm descendant from French and Irish settlers. Pretty much the bane of the Anglo. Can I join if I promise to LARP?

Sorry lad I don't speak Turkish

I suspect it’s actually around 46%-50% of pure whites

Yeah the Irish Counts

Nice source dude

Feels bad man.
Bane of the Anglo is the Jew.
All other whites are fine as long as they become culturally Anglo it's fine in my book.

factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=bkmk

Agreed, however, in it's current form, I think GB has begrudgingly committed suicide.
Let us hope and fight! We cannot let the IDEA die! It might create a Dark Age the likes of which humanity might not ever recover from. It really worries me.

Attached: truthgetsit.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

fucking brainlet. look up the US census definition of white. I bet you also believe the economy is BOOMing, not enough unemployment to fill jobs so we must bring in more spics and poos

Google it you lazy fuck. The last census was 2018. It takes like 30 seconds

Mostly true however the 60% figure excludes Hispanics but includes those other groups

With Hispanics America is still nominally 80% or so White

When was the Dutch East Indies ever a part of the empire?

Yeah, the 2018 census said 76.6 percent white

The census said 76.6, dont listen to this guy

The 76.6% figure includes Hispanics