Just why?

Why we cannot rally at least 10K people with assault rifles and storm the White House? It's not really that hard, yunno.

Attached: (((white))) house.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon
d3vur.com/product/templeos-black-hat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fed Posting

because snipers would have a feast on your faggots

Talking among a thousand people never mind 10 thousand, do you think that goes unnoticed? You'd be shutdown before you even got to the day you tried it.

I am not even from USA, so I am safe bwahaahahahahahahah

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon

Not if we create a underground network, like we can disguise ourselves as some underground drug ring or something, people would not really mind.

>glownigger thread

Civil service employees just got a raise FBI user. What will you do with your extra pay?

Were allowed to openly talk about that, you're hate speech laws dont affect us kike, but you're obviously fedposting. Glow harder next time nigger

Look at my geographic location, fucking nignogs.

The Nigger is glowy in this one

Attached: lfgt7kvfjs1y.jpg (500x473, 24K)

>meme flag Israeli thread

What is a proxy you absolute glownigger.

Attached: 1553724910149.jpg (260x194, 9K)

>FBI abroad

Why do you desire to Ruby Ridge someone?

Rallying 10k people without government levels of authority and bureaucracy is actually really hard.

>still did not look at my geographic location flag

Attached: consider-the-following-lt-3-20000926.png (500x347, 49K)

>not taking over smaller countries and building your power and technology before attacking GDI

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Hmm...yes...tell me more about your plan user.

Prove that I have a proxy, you fucktard. I repeat, I AM NOT A FUCKING FBI, plus you have a 2nd ammendemnt if your government is corrupt.

I did not said you can't do that, however you cannot tell me that I can't attack the government either.

>I repeat, I AM NOT A FUCKING FBI

That’s exactly what an FBI agent would say.

>meme flag
>calling for violence
Kys and sage this thread

Why would I prove anything to you glownigger? "I'm not the fucking FBI!" Said every glownigger in history. Might even be true. You could be cia, nsa, dhs, lmnop.....

Congress while its in session on a major vote would be better.

Also whats an assault rifle? Autos are banned and we all know making things illegal stops it from happening. See murder and theft as examples.

Well how are you gonna save your goddamn people then?

Since when glowniggers go to Serbia tho? Neva, according to your logic, I should be always be in USA, not in here.

Glowniggers go EVERYWHERE.

Jesus Christ man you’re glowing so fucking hard. Can you stop wasting my tax money you turbo nigger

Wrong building. If we are to actually resort to violence, we don't go after the puppets, we go after the masters.
So in this hypothetical situation we would storm the Federal Reserve and kill the people who run it.
In Minecraft.
EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER POSTED, SAID, OR DONE IS SATIRE AND ONLY A FOOL WOULD TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.

Man you glow niggers really need to step up your entrapment game.

I hope your question has been answered OP. People are too busy accusing each other of being FBI to actually do something.

Friendly reminder to all feds and anyone else everything on this site is satire. Except the obnoxious feds trying to trick you. But it’s all satire

>Jow Forums: Hey, we need to secure the future of our nation guys, we must start a revolution!!
>also Jow Forums: NO, wtf are you doing you shill, you can't attack the White House, are you crazy!?! Fucking glow niggers.

You guys are the most delusional fucktards I have ever seen in my life.

Attached: Literal wat.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Yeah, it has been asnwered, thank you man.

Why hasn't the left assembled with 500k armed assassins.

Why on Earth would you need 10k people? More like 30.

>this site is a satire
>meanwhile, a fucktard by a name of Brenton Tarrant literally killed 50 people because of "memes" by the left
Are u ok nigga?

And then what?
Faggot

Because we need a paramilitary that can bring in some actual stability in this country.

Yes, let's plot openly on a monitored mongolian basket weaving forum you absolite brainlet. Glow somewhere else.

I can see your glow from here, nigger

Then hack into my computer and see where it is from. Its fucking free faggot, go try it.

honestly, if feds actually waste their time to even look at shiposting here, they have a serious intelligence gathering problem..LOL

10k people with assault rifles would get fucking slaughtered

DC is a masonic glownigger shit hole

go ahead, try it and see what happens

Attached: 1553274872716.jpg (1050x1500, 247K)

user you glowing, here’s a hat you need.
d3vur.com/product/templeos-black-hat/

Attached: 2E4A2AE3-3CC3-4D4F-84FD-AEDF32EFA8F7.jpg (640x640, 63K)

Yeah, I dont think so. If you're talking about a coup to take over the presidency, you'd not only be annihilated before even getting close, but if you somehow manage to kill everyone in the white house, Chances are that corrupt Generals or corrupt senators would take control of the country. Or (((they))) will.

Attached: 3F431FE0-C2AA-43B7-8DC2-5EBC0139FEBE.jpg (500x500, 40K)

OP stopped responding because they’re a glowing cowardly nigger.
Exposed for the proxy nigger they are

I am still here, you zionist shill.

Reported

Lmao

>Mr McKinnon is accused of serious crimes. But there is also no doubt that he is seriously ill [...] He has Asperger's syndrome, and suffers from depressive illness. Mr McKinnon's extradition would give rise to such a high risk of him ending his life that a decision to extradite would be incompatible with Mr McKinnon's human rights.
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Attached: 1517096766338.jpg (600x600, 102K)

>nigger tier country
go home