Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9VsbJTfEh4
youtube.com/watch?v=cfbBkb1mzZ4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jester
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk
youtu.be/cfbBkb1mzZ4
youtu.be/_B0CyOAO8y0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

seems forced but gaining traction. have yet to invest in this one but i'll watch the show

>memes are an investment
>>>/plebbit/

The hair represents gay rights, the nose and the clown stichk represents big nosed blacks.
Its saying that blacks and gays are clowns. Hope that helps.

Attached: Soy_Vey.png (586x577, 592K)

Discord trannies started raiding Jow Forums with it. Jow Forums subverted this forced meme into their own meme. Media now call clown pictures symbol of white supremacy.

Forced reddit meme from r/ honkler

Is funny

The honk honk is misogynist because that's the noise misogynists make when they squeeze women's titties

Attached: 1552743826342.jpg (400x400, 24K)

reply to this post or your mother will get honked tonight

Attached: 432432523324.gif (607x609, 821K)

Jesus I sometimes actually wonder how many double digit IQ subhumans like you OP flock this board on the daily.

Read about the pagliacci joke, try and wrap your brain around the concept of cheerful nihilism and last but not least just enjoy the CLOWN WORLD we currently live in.

>HONK

It's just a clown pepe. People thought it was unique compared to other pepes and it caught on. The Jow Forums fit it into an existing meme about "clownworld" and started calling him honkler.

How can anyone hate that little guy?

All you have to do is look at the clown world we live in and start enjoying yourself! Only a madman would try and salvage something from this three-ring circus of a society

Attached: 1554429671934.jpg (720x866, 117K)

The memes are evolving

do you know of pagliacci, pedro?

HEIL HONKLER

Is it just me? Or is it getting crazier out there?

Attached: 1554424458148.jpg (400x394, 23K)

This. It's just a retarded way of jokingly accepting the absolutely ludicrous and retarded aspects of life that normies don't really see anything "wrong" with until it's too late and the damage has been done.

Whoops, forgot pic

Attached: 1549935781636.jpg (500x548, 56K)

Clown world

>youtube.com/watch?v=Z9VsbJTfEh4
This should help.

This
The meaning now assigned to it by /ourguys is something like
>Look around you. Look at the world. Everything is backwards, upside down and inside out. War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength etc.
It is clown world, so we laugh at it. Honk honk

Side note : don't let it blackpill you. There's a chance it was originally a demoralisation op. Subvert and use it.

Attached: honk feels.png (800x450, 231K)

its a bunch of dweebs who are forcing a meme

Attached: 1554471896884.jpg (761x648, 336K)

This. Things have moved from being depressing to being so ludicrous that there is no point even discussing or analysing them.

have you never heard of lurking
it doesn't matter how new something is if you don't get it then don't fucking beg someone to explain it to you worthless prick

I like it desu. It's better to honk at a blackpilled piece of information than care at this point.

We're all just clowns in a giant circus

Visual representation of the clown world aka the world has gone totally fucking nuts. It's a way for disaffected and increasingly cynical people to express their frustration with the inexorable decline of our civilisation.

Attached: honk honk clown world marv dead.jpg (996x776, 62K)

it's such a successful and influential meme that DC decided yesterday to make a an entire film about the honkler.

It's a meme for shills, Jews and newfags. I say keep it around so we know who to ignore.

Attached: Immunity Dog.jpg (500x860, 129K)

No because you are not a polack. Fuck off now

Attached: 1554323794463.jpg (768x768, 104K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cfbBkb1mzZ4

Attached: 1553717030924.png (300x216, 43K)

it's just a fun, silly reminder of your childhood when mom & dad took you to the circus

you did have a happy childhood, right user?

there's nothing to explain, honking is now allowed

anyone posting the clown meme is doing work for the JIDF

The clown meme means nothing and its not edge or funny - it has zero meaning.
Sorry faggots - its just stupid.

why does he wear the mask lads?

Attached: 32325324324.gif (607x609, 388K)

Just some harmless fun
>honk

Attached: C613B4FA-BCCA-4B53-8F30-6421F36D89C0.png (1040x445, 168K)

no one would care otherwise

We are living in a clown world
He only points it out

Your going to have to hang around and spend some time researching your vox article on clown pepe memes. This wont be just handed to you...

Attached: 1553977644908.jpg (220x174, 9K)

Everything is a psy-op with you niggers. There are some genuine shrills but with some of you fucks it's everything. Who knows you might be shrills yourself trying to make others look parinoid.

It’s just good fun and a brief respite of laughing at the absurdity occurring on a global scale. It’s sort of a response to the unending tide of blackpills.

Attached: 65770B41-0F55-40DC-A7B7-2A88E89E2DC2.gif (480x366, 1.58M)

Because real journalism takes time and intelligence. Its not 5 mins on google.

>ITT discord trannies calling everything psy-ops

The honkler origin story

you cant take part in every effort, sometimes watching it unfold is fine

Attached: 1516370170656.png (1000x1000, 675K)

Redditors who came Here years ago still Not understanding that memes should fuck off after few weeks and months forcing a Dead meme that is literally used by boomers on facebook.
But now WITH A ACLOWNNOSE XD

In other words cancer

would he honk if someone pulled off his mask?

Attached: 35232432534.jpg (1574x1562, 242K)

the worst forced memes of all time are hole guy and engineers are gay

honkler is relevant to Jow Forums for sure, which is a board of peace, and the clown is a perfect representative of that

I hereby declare for at least the next three hours that honkler is Jow Forums's mascot. Get with the times grandpa.

Attached: 1554377755570.jpg (960x960, 108K)

Take the loon pill OP

Attached: 22FF647C-85FF-4924-9860-5FB91EDA57AB.png (1208x217, 74K)

The shills show the true nature of the intent of the meme. It's to illicit non action. They want you to not try.

Attached: FinalRTR.png (1296x3960, 195K)

They did this shit in my city too...made me go from nuetral on trannys to anti tranny in about 10 seconds

i think your going about this all wrong

Attached: hmmm.jpg (177x285, 10K)

I guess it’s kind of a interesting meme but it’s not funny anymore now libs are using it against us and so it’s useless and annoying.

No, the clown meme highlights the absurdity to everyone and the narrative is disrupted. In future when the issue rises again, the absurdity will stick in people’s minds

Forced meme. Anons have done some work on it by tying it to gang weed and gamers rise up. but that's not how it started. Boring pepe derivative tbqh

it would be extremely funny...

because everything happening mostly here is a joke. this place is full of clowns, it spread to places since the whole timelines are clown tiers too

Like other memes, it’ll reach a plateau and eventually die off. Iterations like this particular one keeps the Pepe meme going so I’m good with it.

Attached: FEE88665-EC94-4C5A-B169-14BC37308F1A.png (731x1024, 1005K)

For you

Here you uneducated plebbit simpleton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jester

It's another weird meme that got suddenly popular despite it being used but gaining no traction years ago. I remember Braving Ruin using the term "clown world" over a year ago.

It's meant to symbolize anarcho-tyranny, or just the absurdity of the world we live in today.

Attached: 1424350103.png (700x577, 494K)

No they arent you shit eating faggot. The left unironically cannot meme, they are incapable of pointing out things that actually happen. They don't even spin things, they just outright lie. All clowning around does is point out the absurdity of modern day. That cannot be argued against, fighting madness...with madness. Your sanity is my insanity.

Memetic advertising for new joker movie. I'm amazed you brainlets didn't caught this one.

Honk honk = HH = Heil Hilter = 88.

>I genuinely don't get this one
hate to break it to you OP but youre stupid dude. im sure anons will do a fine job explaining but it wont matter

Attached: 1554378817694.jpg (1080x1080, 229K)

The only rational response to living in Clown World is to be a clown. Honk Honk.

It's a way to express our frustrations and desulion with a mad world we live in which normies don't see anything wrong with
HONK HONK

>actually believing this

So many cryptoboomers in here failing to subvert .

the clown pill is like the norf pill, you just embrace the absurditiy of it all
GO ON NGUBU MY SON, NORF FC FOREVER

Attached: norf.png (542x616, 34K)

It's a trap set up for the blackpilled.
On your redpill journey, at one point you come across blackpills. You down them and often end up at rock bottom. When there, you're presented with two choices. Transcend, completely transform yourself as a person and climb out of the dark pit, or laugh at your situation in complete darkness. The second one is obviously the honkpill.

Attached: 1541912950509.png (439x380, 40K)

Attached: Clown World.jpg (720x2140, 520K)

DEMORALIZATION

jew forced meme that make a lot of sense because we do live in a clown world

Attached: 1554101437610.gif (350x261, 1.3M)

>have yet to invest
its too late now
Honkers are through the roof already

Attached: honk_news.png (262x384, 125K)

nicely said user

Clowns=honk honk
Honk honk=HH=hail hitler
Also the world is crazy and a fucking joke. Might as well laugh at this clown world. Honk honk.

>explain

Attached: 1550117754207.png (1280x809, 505K)

From what I can gather, its meant to be very ironic, and show how crazy the left has become, when they start talking about clowns becoming a "racist symbol". You gotta admit, its pretty absurd.

I was already demoralized from all the black pills, now I can at least laugh while I continue to not give a fuck, since no one else gives a fuck. why should I?

It's because we live in a clown world. We can see it but others seemingly can't.

So much fail World wide. The autobots don't notice or care because personal life is overwhelming enough to most people. The World should have (in a perfect scenario) came together with the globalization of travel and the internet, instead we've become more secular, more tribal.

But without the masses paying attention, and they never will, because they've been programmed to critical think as little as possible.

We'll live in an every expanding dystopian Clown World.

Honk Honk

honk
if people love it, it's not forced. Every meme was "forced" at some point in the past.

is

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk

Silly user, Look around. Do you not see the absurdity of our world? Remember when weaponizing memes was just a theory? Now look at the world. Look at the rise of traps. Look at the shape of the earth. We all know its flat. Honk* Honk* Some say immagrants good, some say immagrants bad, Chaos. Just as the Clowns planned. All have fallen for this trick. Clowns feed off chaos.

Attached: 1554466866333.png (700x700, 615K)

Attached: honk VIP.png (556x790, 597K)

Attached: 1550117494184.png (1276x630, 467K)

Post honkpills
youtu.be/cfbBkb1mzZ4

That fake forced masculinity in your pic really is so transparent..

it's an expression of nihilistic resignation.

oh, that's a good one, love it

They resent that he can be happy without having to change genders.

>not this youtu.be/_B0CyOAO8y0

>Every meme was "forced" at some point in the past.
fake news

Attached: desudesu.jpg (960x540, 47K)

This meme is righteous and hilarious. You have no clue what you’re typing about, faggot.