Do you have a study to back that up my dude?

>Do you have a study to back that up my dude?

Attached: 524BA49F-1A5F-404B-9F3C-F863388D56DD.jpg (512x512, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bEvQ3qp1i-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Study this

Attached: Kristen-Ghodsee-3.jpg (1500x1577, 1.81M)

how tall is he?

4'11 or 4'10 i think

Correction,

>Doyouhaveastudytobackthatupmydude?

YOU GOT A SOURCE ON THAT?

YOU-

NO, SHUT UP UP, D-

DO YOU HAVE A SOURCE ON THAT?

THAT'S BULLSHIT. THAT'S FUCKING STUPID, YOU'RE AN IDIOT.

WHERE'S YOUR SOURCE?

>I MEAN THIS IS GENERALLY ACCEPTED AS FACT I CAN’T BELIEVE I’M HAVING TO DEBATE THIS.

Attached: 76FA359A-46C0-4384-AA7E-29DCF841A4CC.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>Solipsism unless it alligns with my beliefs
It's all so tiresome.

Despite being a useless pedo enabler you have to admit destiny can talk really fast for an abnormally small person.

It's a trait Shapiro shares, so maybe it is a midget thing.

nicholas j fuentes is shorter and speaks better, must be a pattern there

Napoleonic complex manifesting in strange ways perhaps?
Tall people don't speak as fast because they already get attention.

this is still the best thing ever
youtube.com/watch?v=bEvQ3qp1i-Y

Attached: destiny_(retard).png (220x237, 80K)

Attached: nigger destiny.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Attached: nigger destiny.jpg (544x544, 38K)

I’ve met him in person, he’s actually 4’8

Manlets are the best debaters from years of trying to convince women to fuck them

He wears 2" lifts though. Without shoes he's 4'6"

*Finna be

Fucken kek

Do you have a source on that? Source? A source. I need a source. Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion. No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered. You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence. Do you have a degree in that field? A college degree? In that field? Then your arguments are invalid. No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation. Correlation does not equal causation. CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION. You still haven't provided me a valid source yet. Nope, still haven't. I just looked through all 308 pages of your user history. Figures, I'm debating a glormpf supporter. A moron. Oof. What a waste of time.

>thinks anyone here knows what the fuck you're on about.
Dumb manlet.

Attached: 9068906-.jpg (1080x1080, 49K)

Destiny is a chode with zero ability to do his own critical thinking..
He's the guy who gets an A+ on a 10 page paper and has flawless citations from wikipedia/google/and snopes...
He's a typical fast talking fuck who regurgitates the MSM bullshit like the wind up doll he is.
I thought everyone was being sarcastic about how good he was so I never watched him until this week. He acts like everyone is there to "prove" things to him as if they owe him.

I only remember three of this guy's debates. The first was a debate he had with Lauren Southern ages ago, which was a huge waste of my life as Lauren's skull is filled with Rice Krispies. Then I stopped giving a fuck about this guy until the Sargon debate recently, and that too was a disaster because Sargon is such a goddamn autist when he argues that he just followed Destiny down every ridiculous logical rabbit hole until there was no sense to be made of the "debate" and all that remained was smug posturing. Then I watched Destiny debate some rando I never heard of about gun control, and that guy too argued like a retard, but with seemingly honest intent, unlike Sargon. Not that it mattered because that debate too ended in a subterranean maze of logical and fact finding rabbit holes, which is by design because this is how Destiny "wins" - by selecting retarded opponents to debate and then dizzying them with specious diversions until nobody can make heads nor tails out of what's going on.

That was vince from the red elephants..
Vince knows his shit it's just that Destiny has that nerd intimidation. Like he won't look you in the eye and stares down as his voice gets higher and speech increases in speed.
He's able to throw out a nonsense tangent... Make you do a "wtf are you talking about" and then he says you're going on a tangent.

A good debater can debate both sides of an argument... He could never debate for the right because he thinks everything we talk about is a rumor because MSM didn't confirm it.

You should watch the Metokur debate.
Dude absolutely rips him apart.

Maybe mostly everyone on the right is retarded because they regurgigate the propaganda the right-wing elite feed them? The left in the U.S. just wants the Nordic type social policies to ensure people can get healthcare and education, the corporate democrats are not the real left, those are the center-right people that want the status quo along with the Republicans.

The next time he's in a debate I want the arbiter of the debate to stop him and say ... Destiny, this is not a "we have to prove things to destiny" meeting. You have to prove your side.

He tries to control things this way... Well guess what that's how he gets people to believe he "wins". He's very good at acting like the intellectual heavyweight who gets to decide. I would not like someone like destiny to have power. He loves having people like Hasan suck his dick because cenk's nephew is a typical retarded oaf who will be his minion.

it's called pilpul. it's a jewish debate tactic based primarily around hairsplitting
he works from the assumption that he's right and then pretends he's just looking for the truth, when in reality he's arguing in bad faith
it's disgusting and slimy and it makes me unable to watch any of his debates for extended periods of time

>they regurgigate the propaganda the right-wing elite feed them
ah yes, all that right wing propaganda in the media these days, like the race mixing being pushed, the idea that being white and male is evil, the normalization of pedophilia, orange man bad, etc etc

Right, i have heard others use this term. Thanks.
I can see through his charlatan bullshit. It's the people who listen to him and say "I LIKE THAT GUY" who scare me lol

Wtf why doesnt he just accept any bullshit thrown at him as objective truth. what a cuck.

fucking kek

Attached: 15398904514370.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Modern "debating" is just sophistry at its current form. Its not about creating a discourse on discovering the truth of the matter through reasonable discourse. Rather, one side wants to win the debate in the minds of the audience and therefore uses tactics that while not technically "unlawful" are definitely unsportsmanlike and unethical, but work because of either emotional manipulation or lack of mastery of the principles of debate among the audience.

Destiny and Shapiro speak fast to shotgun and cram as many dubious claims as possible into a sentence or timeframe. It would take twice or three times as long to refute every single claim they make as they have time for, and if you try you would be unable to get even your own point across, making the audience think that you are in a weaker position (being on the defensive and all that, a common psychological tactic) and if you do not challenge them the audience will assume that those points he made are technically valid, so then Shapiro/Destiny then build on them and assume victory.

For an analogy, assume you are boxing a retard and the retard clinches you the entire match and dry humps your leg. Since you are following the rules, you can't get a good hit in unless you use your elbows and you can't push him off easily because of retard strength.

Now, assume there is no referee and the entire audience does not know the rules of boxing, they assume that the retard is the winner.

Congrats, you have every Shapiro/Destiny debate ever. They are just fast talking car salesman manipulating boomers who have never bothered to learn how to do things right and just assume that everyone will treat them with respect and dignity because of some divine mandate.

Attached: decay.jpg (1024x571, 147K)

Yea... we didn't just endure a 2.5 year hoax that they still won't give up.

just realize that the vast majority of people have an IQ below 115, and that isn't a very impressive amount of intelligence
there's a lot of stupid people out there that can easily be tricked by those who are even slightly smarter than them. Destiny is a piece of shit, but he's not stupid, he knows what he's doing.

Attached: Dest-autist.webm (800x450, 1.32M)

Because you can't reasonably cite sources and expect your opponent to be able to read and absorb them in the middle of a verbal debate.

>requires a source on literally every small detail to bog down opponents argument
>proceeds to gishgallop without ever applying his own standards
wow, why would people dislike him for this?

Here's the raw data sir

Attached: study.png (991x622, 97K)

>requires any, one (1), single, anything goes, literally any source for any point at all
just plain unfair

>destiny and hasan subs tried to brigade this

Yea, I know he's not stupid..
He's definitely a faggot though. He's the kid I would watch out for to snap DESU... He strikes me as someone who will become very unhinged by the slightest inconvenience.

>Modern "debating" is just sophistry at its current form. Its not about creating a discourse on discovering the truth of the matter through reasonable discourse.
absolutely true. this is why you should never accept an invitation for a verbal debate. it's pointless. both sides go into thinking they're right and will leave thinking they're still right. there's no truth to be discovered. that's why scientists don't do debates to discover truth, they write and publish articles.
i call it "short form" and "long form" debate. short form would be one or more hours of shotgun talking points. it's just rhetoric.
long form would be articles with articles in response. that way the opponent has the opportunity to comb over every detail of an argument. it's much better for discovering who is right or wrong.

but we don't have the attention span for these things these days

When did you find out that Destiny was a girl name?

Attached: JesseLeePeterson.jpg (499x499, 25K)

>Being pedantic every single second of a debate
>Why are people laughing???
Destiny is the type of nigga to ask for a study to prove the sky is blue.

>completely ignore the points made
>reiterate your position anyway
you manlet master has taught you well

he once got mad someone beat him in starcraft or something so he planned to murder him
he even bought a gun and looked up his address
the guy is fucking insane

>anti-libertarian
>anti-nationalist
>anti-le skeptic centrists
>anti-communist
>pro globo cuz muh gdp
>pro homo
>manlet
today I realized destiny is the e-celeb form of Emmanuel Macron

Hollywood isn't liberal dude, you don't even have a study to prove it.

Attached: Jq9aZSk.jpg (226x250, 6K)

he's literally a neoliberal lmao
he's an establishment kike stooge and pretends to be some incredible original thinker

>give me a bunch of links to unreliable sources so I can read the same information you have provided except from someone stupider and probably jewish.

Jow Forums's obsession with sources would be a good thing if they had the capacity to understand that internet articles are such shitty sources they are better off just listening to user without the autistic sperging and screeching.

you sad faggots believe anything as long as it comes from literally ANYONE but user.
you all talk about how the jews own the media, you all talk about how they spread lies,
then you immediately DEMAND jewish media sources to back up anything you want to believe.
you are all so stupid I am ashamed to be one of you.

Attached: 1544503100742.gif (246x332, 2.25M)

Never in my life, in all my years of having retarded internet debates have I given someone a source and they said "Oh, ok checks out you were right". Asking for a source is generally just another barrier people put up with the hope that you say no but they have no intention of accepting anything you give them.

>YOU CAN LOOK UP AND SEE....
Destiny: prove i can look up

I don't think its about attention span, rather that lack of courage in enforcement of the rules. If there was a moderator who just said, "You know what, fuck you you duplicitous shite, you have lost the debate due to unethical debating practices" I think a lot of debating, especially in the public sphere, would shape up incredibly quickly.

Secondly, source references before going into a debate. For the likes of destiny, you just give your sources several days before talking in the debate and then when he tries to go out the wheelhouse you drag the fucker back in. People like destiny either expand a point past usefulness or contract it to absurdity to prove people wrong.

Thirdly, define every term you are using and force your opponent to define his terms. People like them try to use the myriad definitions and interpretations of a word/phrase to sneak assumptions in that aren't usually challenged and to do #2 above. When he tries to use a definition another way drag his ass back to the original that he used.

Its incredibly tiring and you have to be on point a lot of the time, but its like splitting a rock. Just keep applying heat and pressure and you'll crack that fucking rock.

>you can trust our studies goyim. why not let our studies decide your elections and all issues from now on? i've got a study that says white people are guilty and the 2nd amendment isn't necessary my dudes. it's settled science.

kek

I remember the time nobullshit hit him with the "You're so dumb bro", and destiny had no data to counter that argument with so he lost harder than the Jews control the media, Maga

Attached: 1480773160186.png (1268x736, 70K)

>Jow Forums - feels matter

alright stephen hawking, i guess you got me, you fucking special olympics champion

are you a beta male?

>You have to prove your side.
except he will substantiate any of his claims if ever asked to.

Attached: 1544410810650.jpg (500x397, 87K)

I wrote a paper on this in college actually... About how people don't learn about the subjects they write about because the dumbass prof. want 10 citations a page and the kids essentially copy paste all the same sources and attempt to "put it in their own words"
Fucking academia.

>Because you can't reasonably cite sources and expect your opponent to be able to read and absorb them in the middle of a verbal debate.
It's almost like you probably shouldn't go have a debate in front of an audience without actually studying the topic you are talking about.

>colleges are rules by communist marxist professors with tenure who can't be fired
>the basis for whether something is true or not is if a college study says it is true

Notice a bias here?

Attached: 1554316627472.jpg (640x705, 113K)

>"PROFIT IS THEFT"

Attached: AT-cm 394344645-preview.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

It doesn't matter..
Destiny is the one who goes in blind and uses his ignorance to strong arm people.
That's what he did with vince who was using fucking FBI data.
He kept accusing him of cherry picking it all and spinning it.

destiny internet defense force on the scene
tactical squad, engage hostile fascist force

Deplatform unloicensed opinions asap

>I wanna understand why you believe this by looking into the source from which you draw these conclusions so that we can reach the same intellectual conclusion

Reeeee why wont you just believe me fucking jewish academia; gas the juice, maga.

You having passed college is the greatest evidence against academics being taken seriously.

Attached: 1480773273566.jpg (770x760, 70K)

maybe the real problem is you use trash sources or you don't know how to read articles and studies without warping them out of context to fit your views.

don't try to reason with destiny fans, they're just like him
they operate off of the assumption that their side is correct and never accept any contrary evidence
I highly encourage you to read Mein Kampf if you haven't yet. the section about debating Jews applies to Destiny and his goon squad

I hope you're larping... but sadly you're probably just a little shithead weasel like your gf destiny.

do you have any studies to back up those statements there?

yeah right here

Attached: 1544799045989.jpg (383x142, 7K)

>someone makes a destiny thread
>instantly destiny fags come out to defend their supreme leader

lmao, do you fags share thread links on your gay discord or something

>i want my echo chamber with more echo!!!!1

>It's almost like you probably shouldn't go have a debate in front of an audience without actually studying the topic you are talking about.
Fucking Destiny using dirty tricks such as: asking for his opponent to be honest and wellread in the subjects they discuss.
fcking fck midget (adhom#2) screw bitch fck virgin.

Maga

Attached: 1482940023398.png (3340x3176, 205K)

I'm working on getting through Culture of Critique right now.
It's on the list...

>I'm not a communist
>Whenever the extreme right is in power you get the holocaust but when the extreme left is in power you get free healthcare.
>My bigotry against the rich is justified
>Profit is theft

Attached: 4p1q7tbd0fq21.jpg (447x279, 26K)

Nope. But that should be convincing to you because we're on pol, where sources don't matter.

haha lmao Libtards rekt, im smug i win, maga

Attached: 1481951328915.jpg (764x551, 263K)

that's gonna be an XL Yikes from me there, lads

Attached: 1540583765928.png (782x289, 19K)

certainly not

Why is he doing an impersonation of Ray Charles ?

you guys sure are quippy
are you marvel writers in your spare time?

>Reeeee why wont you just believe me fucking jewish academia; gas the juice, maga.
The thing is not one has ever been accepted and I am sure to never give right wing sources. Like one time a guy literally misquoted Trump, I gave him a NY Times article with the real quote and he refused to change his mind. This was words that were wrong and I gave him the actual cited words and he did not accept it. You can't brainlet your way out of that

based!

whats your source on that?

swede... May as well be a meme flag at this point.

Imagine fanboying/defending/cucking to a literal manlet that hates his own children and leaves his wife alone.

that would make them the worst debaters because odds are they never succeed

>mfw my opponent delivers the fatal counterargument technique: yikes

Attached: 1528374646918.jpg (1000x989, 106K)

i know, user
i know

Attached: 1544219480290.png (334x346, 120K)

This shit is so fucking gay holy fuck. Muh video game nerd with opinions hurr hurr. Fucking kill yourselves.

studies are spooks

and i didn't even have to resort to the big N yet

Attached: 1548131862905.png (1000x1000, 177K)

in general tall people (humans) find amusement at the rantings of ravings of the dwarven race.

it's like Bezmenov said. You can show the absolute truth to a useful idiot but he will be so demoralized he won't be able to accept it