Fuck Jesus

>love your enemies
>turn the other cheek when they hit you

Why is this cuck still worshipped here?

Attached: Jesus.jpg (1200x600, 250K)

>whip the merchants out of the banks
fuck off germ

because it's not a materialistic way to think. The goal is to deserved the kingdom of god.

You can love your enemies and love yourself too.
Except you whites don't get it and hate yourselves, for stuff most people alive today didn't even do.

If anything is the lack of strong Christian values in Europe what is killing you.
>Abortions
>Divorces
>Homosexuals

All the Abrahamic religions are the worst cancers humanity has ever faced. It's time to let them go.

By the way, "turn the other cheek" was meant to be a saying of shrewd peasant wisdom. If a centurion wanted to hit you, he would strike you with the back of your hand, so turning the other cheek was forcing him to lower himself to your level because if he wanted to keep hitting you, he had to use his palm
>if you are conscripted, go the extra mile
Again, for a 1st century Judean peasant, this made one in command of you in trouble for making you fo through needless trial

Sayings like this deal with wise ways to shame those who would try to hold power over you; Early Christianity, before it was co opted again by the evil and cruel Roman Empire, could really have said to be inverting the natural competitive consciousness of its age; not that it was anti-hierarchical or anti-strength, but the excesses of these forces de-humanized and de-powered those under the Imperium, using demoralization and humiliation, as well as slavery. Christianity really in its aspect of social intention simply turned the tables and re-powered those who believed themselves underpowered and subjagated, making them spiritual masters of the situation in spite of the scarcity and desperation of the time, it was a cult of abundance. All the while reflecting the responsibility and abused relation back onto the abusive masters, so it was essentially an "inversion" of consciousness if you are seeing what I am trying to say.

>Christianity erases other cultures and is anti-other gods

Again, you are dealing with an imperialized version of a later cult. Judaism arguably may have had inklings to this, as they were one of the few cultures (whether conquered by phoenicians, assyrians, babylons, or seleucids in their history) that still saw their God in the cosmos despite "the god" of another "defeating theirs" in battle. It was more ingrained/absolute for them.
But Catholicism imitated the Roman Empire "if you are with Rome, blessings will come upon you, if you are against Rome, we will shame

.. you and crush you into nothing."

we're here to collect, from the people who killed him, for being so dumb, they couldn't understand the most basic shit ever said.

>Abortions
>Divorces
>Homosexuals
None of those destroy europe, immigration is, and this cuck religion is all about treating everyone the same and helping """poor"""

wypipo ain't worshipping Jesus because of that

Thanks for posting this. I was just about to myself but my comment would have been inferior in compare.

Abortions, divorces, and faggotry are all symptoms of societies that have walked away from Christianity. No major euro country today considers itself a Christian nation. If it ever comes up in a political context, its done only to try to guilt trip actual christians into going along with one of their insane plans by using an out of context passage.

If Europe was mostly Christian, it wouldn’t be so eager to let Muslims in by the millions, nor would the other symptoms mentioned previously be a problem.

>because violence begets violence, an eye for and eye and the whole world goes blind
Fuck it's like you forget humans hold grudges if people don't chill the fuck out.
The dude is basically saying if you don't give it up you're doomed to repeat the same mistakes years later. And if you decide to go full retard and wipe something out, you're destroying possibility.. like a possible cure for a future problem.

Imagine worshiping a literal kike

Attached: Enlightened.jpg (633x624, 108K)

>Judaism arguably may have had inklings to this
>not just propaganda to control canaanites

if you arent Christian you are a jew

anti logos kike

>If Europe was mostly Christian, it wouldn’t be so eager to let Muslims in by the millions
lmao

Attached: christcucks.jpg (768x559, 58K)

>Jewish deicide

Here is our local arch bishop of York

Pic related.

Attached: archbishop-of-york-john-sentamu.jpg (1200x1800, 1.58M)

mebbe it’s time to worship the sun, again.

Jesus is sun worship you Jack ass

>Here is our local arch bishop of York
and St George was from Turkey or Syria

Christians are all secretly depressive people who want to actually see the world get destroyed rather than saved

Think about that for a second

In a way they're almost rooting for the Jews (obviously blatant with their support for Israel) and when you call them out on it they assume you to be a muslim

Attached: protocols.jpg (827x481, 96K)

Attached: 242626272.jpg (1920x1189, 800K)

He is the SON OF GOD. He saved the world.

He put the jews in their place.

Attached: 1551319179306.jpg (720x628, 55K)

you and the rest will be screaming for him.

Attached: iesous.jpg (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

His name is Yahushua

Because turn the other cheek doesnt mean what you think

Attached: TurnTheOtherCheek.png (1380x511, 381K)

yes >>

Taking this

The Bible spells Zeus as δια and διος not Ἰησοῦς

Matthew 10:34
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."
and
Matthew 13:22
"The seed sown among the thorns is the one who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful."

If you don't want to believe or be saved, it's your choice.

Attached: Christianity is the strongest religion to ever exist.png (800x723, 475K)

>Cuck
Die kike

Attached: 1545861666406.gif (270x314, 3.98M)

You worship a Jew you faggot

Attached: 1554270236386.gif (300x222, 1.9M)

Jesus is an honorary Aryan so he is not a Jew.

Attached: 1525540161020.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

C
O
P
E

Attached: 1554171585354m.jpg (1024x768, 62K)

I am going to make you apologize Moshe

Attached: 1549224078140.gif (264x240, 1.86M)

what are the two religions on top?

Welcome to Hell, i'll be your guide.

Attached: 1527608328603.jpg (2008x1376, 613K)

>Secularism isn't a religion

Stop.

>Implying american "christians" actually follow his teachings
Yeah, I sure see a lot of them selling everything they have and giving it to the poor, inviting the needy for barbecue instead of their own family and avoiding violence and NOT declaring war on everything and everyone.

Based and Christpilled

PS: Deine Name ist nicht zufällig Yussuf?

>Love you Enemies
Yes, love them because they make you better. They drive you to improve yourself so you can destroy them, you dumb faggot.
>turn the other cheek when they hit you
Thats a reference to honor culture, and how its stupid. Honor culture is still stupid today too.

shut up faggot, jesus is the reason you're not herding some pigs or pillaging civilizations.

Why no fuck torah or talmut threads? These threads help strengthen my beliefs even more. Thanks OP.