#neveragain should be trending. Just paste the text "NEVER AGAIN" over an image like this...

#neveragain should be trending. Just paste the text "NEVER AGAIN" over an image like this. I already know that anti-whites will apropriate it by pasting it over the worst images they can find, but that actually helps us by exposing their anti-white hatred to everybody.

Attached: 1518556015530.jpg (1920x1080, 762K)

Other urls found in this thread:

photogrammar.yale.edu/map/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I could get on board with this

Bump

Bump

Decent meme potential. Have a bump and a (You).

This is actually decent. Whites will see blacks criticizing an evidently better society. Jews will get pissed also and fight with blacks about using "never again." It's divisive to the left and unifying for the right.

We could attempt the same using pictures of people that have been killed. You know, instead of false flagging

Attached: 1519139522320.jpg (564x557, 40K)

Conflating "never again" memes is actually a good plan for disrupting cognitive dissonance, but we should do the first part first. Get blacks to go after whites and Jews to go after blacks for stealing their slogan.

Needs another bump. This seems like a good PSYOPS.

Good potential tbqh famalam

Bump. I'll cook up some images and post them in an hour or so.

Attached: 1552997322476m.jpg (951x1024, 253K)

Attached: 2xu9ur.jpg (616x405, 100K)

Dew it

Bump

Attached: OLD_PGH_30.jpg (1180x800, 360K)

Attached: 2xuaks.jpg (577x433, 87K)

Attached: 2xuao5.jpg (700x471, 92K)

Attached: 2xuasj.jpg (750x482, 97K)

Attached: 2xuaxe.jpg (719x499, 102K)

Great potential, have a bump

>Teenagers disappointed with life idealize a past that was generally worse in every way

What a disgusting picture you have there OP. #NeverAgain

I can tell this is good because it makes me feel like this.

Attached: american-gods-czernobog-928145.jpg (590x458, 44K)

B U M P.
I likey

Listen, you fantastically retarded fuck, it has little to do with the past and more to do with a future we could have had.

wat

Nigger.

terrible rhetoric

that's why the left keeps beating your silly asses

learn how to use effective rhetoric you godsdamn fucks

BUMP

So you...want a future where we stay in the 50’s? Sounds god awful.

Brilliant argument.

The only way you could think the past was “better” is if you’re a racist straight white male, because the general trend has been the expansion of minority rights.

Agreed. We need to be thinking about other slogans to appropriate and slap onto right wing visuals.

Worse how? And I don’t think anybody is disappointed with “life” I think they’re disappointed with the state of the west.

Attached: Happy-White-Baby-Kissing-Happy-Mother.jpg (720x480, 241K)

Wrong. I'm a racist 56% face.

>Brilliant argument.

I'll elaborate — there were, objectively, less niggers around in the past. This is a huge improvement compared to the current state of affairs. There is no real reason it has to be this way though, just get rid of the niggers and things will improve.

Heres one for you all this my dad in his baby seat, and my great grandpa and his and wife and daughter.

Grandpa was working. This was 1956

Never again this shit user

Attached: FC81C8DE-02D3-4036-9C83-E3C04A2BA1D8.jpg (640x393, 83K)

Nigger

>Worse how

Shorter average lifespans, worse healthcare technology, worse transportation technology, worse technology in general, drastically reduced rights for everyone that’s not straight, white, and male. Really toxic Cold War political attitudes like McCarthyism and the media black holes in communist countries. Uh, Korean War and Vietnam War, Both much worse than the Iraq and afghan wars. The Cold War proxy wars in general like those in Africa and South America. It’s just in general nastier.

I like “niggers” and so do most people so that’s not really an appealing idea.

No shit minorities did not have equal rights in white countries. Whites do not have equal rights in brown countries, at least the ones that provide rights for anyone.

If your greatest concern about society is whether black people should be allowed to vote in a white country, at the expense of things like a functioning economy, low crime rate, and unified culture, then you’re a fucking idiot.

“west”

No such thing. What you mean is, presumably, “white countries”, and “white countries” are much better now than then.

“Whites do not have equal rights in brown countries, at least the ones that provide rights for anyone.”

Care to name any “brown countries” that actively legally discriminate against whites?

Never again What? We won't ever have our streets covered in horse shit?

Bump

“at the expense of things like a functioning economy”

Prove that allowing blacks to vote makes a “functioning economy” impossible or inhibits the existence of one through some mystical mechanism.

“low crime rate”

Please prove allowing blacks to vote makes a low crime rate impossible, or inhibits the existence of one. Crime rates have been dropping in the U.S for over a decade so that’s a really odd claim.

“and unified culture”

Reducing legal and social discrimination against members of your country is what helps cultures unify. What the fuck?

Care to name any that don't?

"The future is female" with married pregnant Aryan wheat girl comes to mind.

This one is not as good as the others but it somehow hit me right in the feels because... that's my childhood.

Attached: 1549059402615.png (482x427, 79K)

What’s a “low crime rate” to you, anyway? Crime in London was fucking astonishingly common in some periods of the 1800’s but there weren’t exactly a lot of black people there.

Mexico, Guatemala, Saudi Arabia, India, off the top of my head. What laws do those countries have that discriminate against whites?

You sure bud? Do you think most people here are "just being ironic"? Just to mess with *you*?

But regardless of that, why live in a white country if you like niggers? Why not just go live in Africa, there are literally millions of niggers there. Obviously to each his own, but sounds like a pretty sweet deal. If you like niggers, that is.

Thanks for the history lesson grandpa now tell us how America wasnt 90 percent white Christian in the 1950s tell us how it was so hard to find a job and start a family back then. Tell us how much College cost tell us the obesity rate tell us how many muslims were flooding into europe and raping/murdering whites in the 1950’s grandpa. Tell us what the tax rate was tell us how many mixed race couples you saw or how many people you saw shitting in walmart in the 1950’s.

You had it so hard didnt you grandpa with your readymade career and life on easymode

My part

Attached: NA1.jpg (1280x840, 191K)

The U.S is more developed while still having plenty of black women for me, so this is ideal.

>muh technology
This is shit that would have come about no matter what, and has nothing to do with what made the 50s unique compared to other eras. Nobody who is pro-1950s supports it because they really like black and white TV and abundance of radio. Shit tier argument for a shit tier poster.

Also the war thing is absolutely debatable and a retardedly stupid assumption on your part. To say that the Korean war was definitively worse than something like the invasion of Iraq or Syrian war is just broad speculation for its own sake. There is plenty of authoritarianisn, starvation, and war in Africa and South America today. Pakistan and India nearly just had a nuclear exchange, so I don’t know where this idea that the modern world is peaceful comes from.

>Nigger likes living in a society it could never create and can operate as a net negative without consequence.
No shit, you dumb ape.

But fallout is awesome

Yeah this was the best of times

Here's the real black pill: poz and censorship will continue to increase exponentially such that Gen Z (or whoever comes after them) will look back at this time period as a golden age of first amendment expression.

Attached: 1531631662785.jpg (882x960, 64K)

Never Again user...

>muh comfortable life with technology
fuck off boomer
>drastically reduced rights for everyone that’s not straight, white, and male
nvm just a meme post

About a dozen countries in Africa alone do. South Africa is actively stripping white farmers of property rights and its leadership has non-jokingly discussed the option of genocide. There is similar hostility in Mozambique and Zimbabwe, who have already removed large portions of their white population.

That isn’t even discounting softer discrimination, such as in Mexico, where it is literally illegal to change the demographics of the country through non-Mestizo immigration.

>while still having plenty of niggers for me

Just to clarify, if that wasn't the case, you'd go tho, right?

Attached: NA2.jpg (4957x3504, 1.77M)

You do know that people don't always show the side that's just too awful to know, right?

The fuck are you talking about? The crime rates of Victorian London and modern day Chicago or Detroit are nowhere near comparable. Please, I welcome you to post some factual evidence stating otherwise.

>the left keeps beating your silly asses
see: Poland Elections, Italian Elections, Brazil Elections, Netherlands Elections, Hungary Elections, and Sweden Elections.

Nigger

posting raw suicide fodder from the "what went wrong" archives because i can never get the lettering right, do your thing user

Attached: Pool1.jpg (2044x1446, 1015K)

Attached: teens-sharing-milkshake.jpg (580x300, 42K)

Attached: Stork-Club-of-the-Bowery-7.jpg (1200x920, 194K)

Attached: 26799950961_f023e67890_b.jpg (1024x822, 212K)

Attached: Beach-Bikini-Fashion-60s.jpg (970x820, 684K)

Attached: 05042019112945.jpg (1014x744, 191K)

>”white countries” are much better now than then
Not for white people. That’s like saying my body is better after catching the flu because the virus is thriving.

I also find it revealing how you put white countries in quotes, though you are fully accepting of the notion of black and brown countries, as evidenced by your other posts.

great idea for a meme op

Attached: never again.png (1807x1439, 1.25M)

Image search "90s class photo" or "80s class photo". It's a goldmine for this op. Right in the feels.

Attached: never again.png (1600x1094, 3.76M)

Attached: never again 2.png (1600x987, 3.55M)

Better one

Attached: Happy-White-Baby-Kissing-Happy-Mother.jpg (720x480, 233K)

>Nigeria
Elab on this please.

On safari

Attached: 1523312714968.png (700x525, 807K)

photogrammar.yale.edu/map/

Massive photo library.

Good idea.

Attached: 1554479185493.png (400x232, 200K)

If only you knew how bad things really were.

Attached: Capture+_2019-04-05-11-47-31.png (426x347, 191K)

Fine. Have a bump.

Negro safari or normal animals?

Also interesting:

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-05-11-35-38.png (1440x2560, 525K)

Google honors A Jew physicist today

Attached: Never Again.png (1280x1098, 1.02M)

>mfw the superconscious of Jow Forums has constructed yet another powerful Egregore

Feels epic, include me in the Akashic records

Attached: clown pepe pie.gif (607x609, 388K)

Attached: 5042019115232.jpg (450x576, 91K)

And another.

Constantly being told you're the bad guys when you know your people are the good guys. Takes a toll on your willingness to cooperate.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-05-11-40-10.png (1440x2560, 1.45M)

Fuck off with your forced meme, kike.

Attached: 05042019115445.jpg (771x1024, 194K)

don't be a bigot, embrace your ideologically driven brothers onto your communities!

Attached: fascism, the rilijun of peas.png (628x814, 449K)

fuck off niggers

Technology may have progressed but culturally, we have decayed. You have to be a minority to make a statement like you did

I like his little suspenders.

What country is this? Italy? France?