Excuse me wtf?

Excuse me wtf?

Attached: 6AC651F6-E169-4932-9A82-492719DC3F7F.jpg (1125x1161, 653K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3cvbKdij6vE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/3cvbKdij6vE

Bump

Trump sure doesn't look like he's having much fun. I suspect being a bitch who can't do anything he wanted to is less than appealing... especially for a guy with his ego.

Tucker is woke as fuck

The last race was pretty close. Maybe he knows too many immigrants have passed over since 2016 and the vote is now in the libs favor?

based Tuck, once again whipping politics into shape and not bending over for Trump's dick. I like Trump plenty, but he is doing some dumb shit and needs to get ship shape.

i see nothing wrong here. asking questions is always good

Would you want to be president? You work like 19 hours a day, 7 days a week and it's one of the most stressful jobs in the world. fuck that

what if he didn't actually want to be elected in 2016?

Kushner is president, not Trump.

WTF I HATE TUCKER NOW

Attached: D3Uv9_wUcAEYJvb.jpg (545x489, 27K)

Trump has caged himself into a trap of misery.
He's not having fun.
And he's painted himself into a corner.
The two things he hates the most are Quitting and Losing.
So he has to win in 2020, otherwise he will be a quitter or a loser.
Best case scenario for him is he has to continue in a job he hates for another 6 years.

if he didnt want to be reelected hes doing a damn good job by selling out his base. the dems are so retarded though that he wont even be able to throw it. Im pretty sure if he openly said he wanted to lose they would vote for him just to be contrarian.

Trump didnt want to win the first election either
Its the alpha chads curse

well, if he wasnt being stopped after every single action he takes by the 9th Circuit Obama courts, Trump WOULDNT need a 2nd term...... also this is old news for people that follow this shit. welcome to 1.5 years ago.

Maybe he just hates himself and his brand. It's the only explanation for all of Trump's cucking that makes sense. It's definitely not the jews.

Tucker has to be respected for criticizing Trump. Imagine MSNBC or CNN ever criticizing Obama, it will never happen.

>Would you want to be president? You work like 19 hours a day, 7 days a week and it's one of the most stressful jobs in the world.

You also are the most powerful man in the world. Some men have ambition and want to leave behind a legacy. Others are fine being nobodies.

>more mind games

Helping his country and race isn’t supposed to be fun, but he must do it anyway.. thats what we voted for

I totally get that. It's one thing to have a conceptualization of being president, it's another to be behind that desk in the oval office I'm sure - all I'm saying.

the picture of trump when he learned he had won was not one of elation. fingers on temple, trump was obviously displeased that he had won the election. I do not doubt that he does not want to be reelected. I do not think he wanted to be elected in the first place, and was merely having fun getting his face out there while expecting to lose in the end; but the meme magic was too strong and here we are now.

Then we vote for DeSantis

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-102640_Firefox.jpg (712x637, 232K)

hue /ptg/ had an OP recommending this episode of Tucker yesterday. Gets noticed only here but no salt.

Attached: 1457655581675.jpg (460x259, 21K)

No.. if you are O'nigger or Drumpf you play golf most of the time

>Listen Trump, ZOG bug, wrong info, new info coming: re-think Gas Tax.

Yeah but people like Trump live for that type of shit. The kids said they used to rag on each other if caught not working yet at 7am.

But his race is fucking ungrateful. When have White americans got their shit together financially or otherwise as way of showing gratitude?

>hurr duur muh blumpd pres now so i can sit on my fat arse and do the same shit that got us into trouble lmao XCDXCDCSDCDCgrfhowe4ufwep

Attached: 1554465890518.png (449x245, 44K)

Oops I spoke too soon. The salt starts in the previous bread.

A GAS TAX ??????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: LOGGG.jpg (413x395, 79K)

Now that he has learned how to hamstring his successor why would he?

Tucker 2024

This theory falls apart when taking into account Trumps personality. The man talks shit on "losers" all the time. "Getting his face out there" while losing would have hurt his reputation/brand quite a bit rather than improving it.

No, he has just abandoned the guys who got him elected.

I don't see the problem.
Everything said is undeniably true.

confirms my long held suspicion that no matter who winds up in the big chair they get told what to do and how to do it by men in black and if they do not play it like they are told they go the way of JFK.

I'd think he'd want to win in 2020 so
all his protection from the digging into his finances/obstruction etc. etc. is stymied. You better believe anyone but Biden or maybe Buttigieg would greenlight a genuine witch hunt on him.
>You work like 19 hours a day
"executive time" would beg to differ, I don't disagree it wouldn't be stressful as hell though.

Weird that you think a leafs opinion is valid on anything. Fuck you cucks

>ran like a Trumpist only to turn into Jeb while in office
lmao

Attached: EUFlag.jpg (600x600, 65K)

It would make more sense to bow out gracefully. Maybe a medical reason. I don't buy the 4D broken promises theory one bit.

Was this your first election? Obama who ran on a platform of change got deadlocked by congress and the senate. At every turn he got blocked. Any proposals were blocked. In fact the only "change" he actually managed was saying "no" to Netanyahu in 2012 and not invading Iran, which is exactly why they made sure that the next president would be a huge zionist puppet.

They actually backed Hillary, which made it even more apparent how both "sides" are in the pocket of the (((establishment))).

Ive said it once and Ill say it again, the USA is headed for revolution. The "incel-crisis" is just a small precursor of what is to come in 10-15 years, when the core zoomers find out that there are no jobs and that women dont make for wives anymore. They will be angry. Even cannabis legalization wont stop the anger the US shrinking middle class will feel.

Carlson hit the nail on the head. Even with Kushner pulling the strings there is no possible way someone can flip on every single promise like Trump has. Past presidents have promised things, gone in, and got lobbied into doing nothing. Trump is doing the opposite of what he said he would do. He is a narcissist who is intentionally hurting the country in order to enjoy his retirement. Typical boomer.
I really hope Trump comes out and says he doesn't want a second term soon. We need to find a new candidate fast.

I believed this until I saw him apologizing for joe bidens groping.

I like how he pre-faced his critic with a hypothetical context. Being so coy without directly attacking Trump.

there were similar articles about Obama, they need to get clicks

Did you vote? Why are you in Norway and not with your important people

>At every turn he got blocked
I can't imagine ever being this retarded.

So how long until he brings up the jq and is shot live on set?

Attached: 382776C7-6F10-43B1-A2E1-5B285D39A2FD.jpg (750x398, 52K)

this.
the faggot needs to bowtie back up and crawl back to the cia news network where he belongs.

my family live in Norway, grandma died last week so i came for the funeral.

Good. Tucker is going to wake a lot of normie/boomers up.