youtu.be/1kggRKf--Z0
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=220&v=3cvbKdij6vE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 2.png (2306x550, 266K)

Attached: 3.png (1168x997, 212K)

Attached: 4.png (1495x588, 97K)

Attached: 5.png (1159x817, 176K)

Attached: 6.png (1876x564, 309K)

>mfw shills still think they're smarter than Trump after getting soundly assfucked by the biggest baller to ever sit in the Oval Office for two straight years.

SAY THE LINE SHILL!

>mmmmuhhhh TRUMPS A JEW!!!

Attached: BothBrightAltiplanochinchillamouse-small.gif (334x250, 436K)

Attached: 7.png (1347x590, 146K)

Let's look at his record. Trump did the following:

1. Proposed raising gas tax 25%
2. Said "We'll never have to close the border"
3. Proposed cuts to Medicare, which means all seniors will vote against him
4. Said he wants immigrants in the largest numbers ever
5. Released drug dealers in massive numbers ("criminal justice reform")
6. Kept military in Syria
7. Proposed cuts to e-verify, which is the only thing that stops employers from hiring illegals

There is much more (grab the guns, no lock her up, no drain the swamp, immigration highest since Obama, etc.--this list is very long) but he has literally done the exact opposite of what he campaigned on.

Any more of those?

Attached: 1554155065307.jpg (361x341, 28K)

Off the top of my head, he has also increased troops in Afghanistan, said "grab the guns first, due process later," which inspired states to pass unconstitutional red flag laws, highest immigration since Obama, he signed the Omnibus bill, which limited ICE housing and staffing and thereby caused the reinstatement of catch and release, he has failed to arrest a single swamp member including Hillary, failed to do anything about the FISA abuse/coup attempt, signed the bill to renew the FISA legislation, sent billions in aid to Israel including for a wall while he denied the US a wall, want me to keep going?

He just wants to lose. It's not exactly honorable to do it this way--throwing the election--rather than just resigning. He is causing extraordinary damage to this country. He was elected at a critical time and betrayed the US worse than any traitor in our history. The honorable thing to do is to resign rather than betray us like this.

He's truly a faggot

I'm actually wondering whether it's because he's truly an evil faggot or because something happened to comp him when he got in. But the motive doesn't really matter. Bottom line is that he's throwing the election. He needs to be primaried.

Very funny how he campaigned saying the "system is rigged." Oh the irony.

>betrayed the US worse than any traitor in our history.
I agree, he fucked up big time.
Here's Dr E. Michael Jones, explaining why Trump sucks Zionist's cocks in this interview with Adam Green—youtu.be/bR-q14_M3VM [skip to 15:50, ends at about 22:15]
It's not an excuse though.

but people will not vote dem
if they dont vote repub either.......
what happens? 2 party system fail? i hope
also will there be a resurgence of anarchy? aka without archons meaning no leaders? fuck the parasite that is the government

he didn't betray the US only the every day working class americans who put their faith in him to change things and drain the swamp. hillary still would have been a hell of a lot worse but he let us down

i *honestly* dont believe a fucking thing the news says for the most part. If they claimed it was MONDAY MORNING, I would have to consult a clock and a calendar. Its THAT bad now.

This president must be doing something right if it gets shills to try this hard to get Jow Forums to turn on him. Do you honestly expect us to just sit home or even vote for a treasonous Democrat in 2020? Get fucking real. Trump will forever be /ourpresident/ go shit up Reddit with your anti-Trump bullshit.

Attached: 1541627783820.jpg (576x1024, 74K)

Why did he run in the first place. Fucking coward.

lol @ blumpftards

you morons believed in a guy who has been a real estate scam artist his whole life. lol.

>getting soundly assfucked by the biggest baller to ever sit in the Oval Office for two straight years.
things that never happened

Attached: cope.jpg (820x717, 233K)

He didn't just "let us down." He turned around and jammed the knife in our back and continues to twist it while laughing in our faces. Big difference

Hm, so literally every article in here is fake, all the videos of Trump saying this stuff is fake, his State of the Union was fake, all of it is just deep fake video right? How do you know Trump is even real then?

>Do you honestly expect us to just sit home or even vote for a treasonous Democrat in 2020?
Have you MIGA retards not realized there are options others than mindlessly cheerleading Trump? Like, for example, I don't know, criticize and pressure him? Crazy I know, demanding of your leaders that they carry out the promises they made to you.

Trump is the greatest thing to happen to America.

Attached: 1553953562094m.jpg (1024x922, 82K)

Good question. I think he must have cut a deal with someone like Israel.

He literally just said last night he would never close the border, which directly hurts blue collar whites. He is raising the fucking gas tax which directly hurts blue collar whites. He is cutting medicare, which directly hurts blue collar whites. He said he wants the most immigrants ever, which directly hurts blue collar whites. One thing I forgot to mention here is he recently raised the H2B numbers by another 30k. That directly steals blue collar white jobs.

I don't understand how you can live in a world where you think Trump is in any way the "greatest thing to happen to America" unless you want America to be destroyed forever. Trump is the greatest traitor in American history. The treason and backstabbing is ongoing.

bump

Good
This country can’t survive another republican presidency

>hillary still would have been a hell of a lot worse
Maybe not

> 2019
> Trusting the media, ever

Nope, didn't start this thread for retarded democrat talking points, either, so you can also fuck off

If Hillary had won, maybe there would be a civil war by now. Trump may have been a DoD operation to prevent that.

Yeah dude everything Trump says and does on camera is all fake. Everything he signs and doesn't sign is fake. Reality itself is fake.

He didn't want to win 2016 but that didn't stop him then. We're living in an inverted reality, remember?

Attached: wut.jpg (640x874, 57K)

>there would be a civil war
So we did get screwed

youtu.be/1kggRKf--Z0

Ill pay 25c a Gallon to ban your abortions, close the border, and stop the gays from "fagging up" all of the children

Attached: 1539610410037m.jpg (1024x571, 97K)

From failing European countries based on Merit.

You know why you never seen low IQ pilots, because that shit is based on merit.

>tfw friends in high places

Attached: adultintheroom.png (338x154, 89K)

Bbbut he's an absolute madman on twatter and his memes are so funny!

>Senator says
>Suggests
>Allegedly
>Anonymous sources
>Trusting bullshit media
>pic related

Attached: you'llcowards.jpg (1177x1179, 919K)

Annoying, but minor.
Nobody really expected this to happen.
Fuck yes, cut entitlements.
When he actually makes this happen, let me know.
This is a good thing. Our prisons are overcrowded shitholes and our prison population size is shameful.
Less is better. I wish it were none, but it's progress.
In short, fuck you shill.

>senator says
>senator says
>senator says
>senator says
>senator says

Attached: 1553644875430.jpg (331x334, 29K)

It's just 25 cents fag

>What is the Mueller investigation.

I know you're a shitskin pretending to be white, but you should leave intelligent conversation to the not stupids.

Attached: disgood.jpg (1024x906, 173K)

Epic COPE now back to /ptg/ MIGAtard faggot shit cunt

Attached: 1491898269540.gif (600x600, 899K)

>no arguments just buzzwords
Go back to your kidfucking, europedo.

Projecting like a true kike.

>netherlands calling others kike pedos

Attached: 0382_s7tr.gif (320x180, 3.65M)

EVERYONE HERE IS THE REAL REASON WHY THERE ARE SO MANY BAIT AND CIRCLEJERKING THREADS HERE TODAY
PLEASE BUMP THIS TO LET PEOPLE KNOW

>Still zero arguments from the retard

Stop voting agiasnt your own economic interests, Cletus

>implying people don't know what sage is, and aren't using it
Stay stupid

Good, cagers can get fucked.

What the fuck us wrong with you guys?
Trump is smarter than everyone here, he went to the top schools and you think you know as much as him cause you live in your moms basement?

Trump knows that israel is the defender of democracy in the middle east, and knows we have to do everything possible to support them and fund them.
He knows we need Legal immigrations.
Etc etc etc
He knows
Youre just a bunch of coward anti semit conspiracy tards

In Michigan they're already tripling the gas tax "to fix the roads" they said.

I ride my bike so this doesn't affect me.

Trump did his damage just by existing. He proved that a reality tv show billionaire that is hated by everyone can become president, and the icing on the cake is he did it without the popular vote. The world was paying attention in 2016, now they know that it's possible to go against public opinion and win. Things are going to get crazy in the next decade. Trump himself is irrelevant at this point. He made his biggest legacy just by being elected.

Attached: 1554311431235.png (500x400, 58K)

>Cope
Facts don't care about your feelings

EVERYONE STOP BUMPING THIS SHITTY SLIDE THREAD AND BUMP THIS INSTEAD

Even Tucker is calling him out.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=220&v=3cvbKdij6vE

Man this guy FOLDED like a big pussy.

it's all a part of the plan.

Attached: 1553270190487.jpg (330x499, 143K)

Attached: 1533441748028.jpg (500x393, 84K)

Attached: 1549715258712.jpg (900x9624, 1.06M)

Good

Fuck drumpf

He will fly the senpai to Russia for asylum ~Jan 19, 2021. Snowden will cuck him, too. Screenshot this post.

Attached: You go back.gif (350x233, 349K)

Attached: 1525603328424.jpg (662x328, 39K)

This

I love Israel and we need to do everything we can to support them.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED DURING THE SHUTDOWN

He literally went one week from fighting for his agenda to going King Cuck. Nobody is going to look into this because they have no incentive to (the Jews are getting everything they want), but seriously what happened.

It seems like a million years ago but it was literally like 8 weeks. The last week in January.

>we need more taxes
>no wait we need less taxes
make up your fucking minds

EVERYONE CAN YOU STOP BUMPING THIS SLIDE THREAD AND BUMP THIS, BECAUSE THIS IS WHY THERE IS SO MUCH OF THIS RETARDED SHIT
PLEASE AND SPREAD THIS TO LET PEOPLE KNOW

See more anti semistism
Is that all you guys got now?
"Jews bad"

trump can't lose in 2020. it's literally written in the star.

Attached: starofdave.png (1200x1385, 48K)

>Trump has the highest approval ratings ever

Attached: zkp.png (1102x1110, 848K)

>Pay attention to meeeeeeee!

Attached: 1513564528426.jpg (1456x896, 98K)

Plz explain intention behind trying to lose instead of just not running

>Quit noticing the actual underlying issue

Attached: 1544491765673.jpg (600x400, 65K)

cringe

Shills will be here trying to consensus crack. Be warned.

he will get elected by progressives in 2020

i disagree with the OP but the same reason republicans intentionally tried to lose the house and senate in 2018 would be the argument. it's all part of narrative control, both parties are actually the same, etc.

but trump is trump-first, he's not trying to lose.

Probably because he was forced into it and they will use whatever the had to force him to run in the first place.

Attached: 1551453720351.jpg (1200x3030, 476K)

Excellent points here. Yes if anything we do not support Israel enough. Need to pick up our game

they've been doing that for 6 months to 5 years depending on how you look at it.

Yeah probably

Attached: 1551931370703.png (958x658, 920K)

Expect them to ramp it up. They’re freaked about the Latino support.

YEP. Even so, these discussions need to occur. Trump needs to know how people feel. He's a smart man, but it is very difficult to hear anything over the people shouting at his rallies or making retarded channels and profiles on the Internet. A gas tax laid at his feet would be very, VERY VERY BAD. And I'm sorry but if nothing is done about the illegal invasion before 2020, he's going to have an extremely tough time winning. His supporters know that the loophole being exploited, which has made the illegal invasion even worse, happened on his watch.

Shills aren’t even good anymore. I want the 2016 shills back.

That’s right MIGA my fellow ‘pede

Go to Hell shlomo. Fuck the entirety of the middleeast and we don't NEED immigrants for shit you weasely nigger.

Ha they don't have to be here as they got to the president himself.

Attached: 1551159229598.jpg (640x842, 101K)

Yes, because voting for open-borders and infinite immigration keeping wages flat is definitely in my interest.

Do you not realize that your trolling efforts aren't even needed anymore? Trump is actually on your side and pushing your open-borders agenda. You don't even need to spew your fucktarded DNC talking points. If anything, you should shill in favor of Trump.

>Trump knows that israel is the pedo refuge for zionists in the middle east, and the fed banks globally with the almighty dollar.

Heil'd. I believe he is being ironical

At least they're open about it. Continue being lied to if you want.

Attached: Trump the immigrant job creater.png (1280x930, 169K)

The fact that he said he is going after Medicare is automatic loss. That is actually 100% definite auto-loss no matter what. Saying that is suicide.

Trump would rather quit than ever lose. If he wants out he’ll do it by saying mission accomplished vote for mike.

Attached: EC00573A-3091-479F-812A-B8AB400C6A34.jpg (750x500, 49K)