Jow Forums cannot debunk the first comment

Attached: 65.jpg (2849x3175, 789K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanj_Rebellion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

imagine thinking women leaving the home and their children to work for corporations is liberation from exploitation

Arabs had more nigger slaves so by this logic they must be more advanced today that whites. They also had more wives to oppress.

Attached: IMG_1487.jpg (800x420, 101K)

Lol

Read the white man's bible, niggers:
“Impeach Trump and Die”. (2019)
amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN

Attached: Impeach Trump and Die.jpg (314x500, 25K)

Lmao. That reply is retard-tier, and their title and even board name are sourced from here circa three years ago. KYS, trannies, you won’t survive the coming trials anyhow.

They have the most important job in maintaining a civilization and they've been led to believe that it is beneath them.

>when you're powerful enough to dominate everyone then blah blah blah
vae victus

arabs were smart enough to castrate most of their slave niggers.

Attached: khaldun.png (909x515, 136K)

White people didn’t even have black slave until the 1700s.
Rome had slaves, but all of then were white, and the rest of Europe stopped having slaves.

anyone with a brain knows slavery is a terrible choice economically, would have made more money pushing the cost of childcare, housing, food, etc onto the worker rather than having to provide it to the slave

The only reply these people deserve is "Okay retard"

Don't patronize them with a well thought out and logical refutation.

>implying Jow Forumstards are able to make well thought out and logical refutations

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

>Jow Forums cannot debunk this
Technically, you’re correct. You’re also a massive faggot. Emotion cannot be “debunked”

/offtopic/

Remember goys this's how to bypass KikeTube's retarded commie censorship of comments. Start using accent letters like (îüòåśłž) for example: Nîggér, Chînk, Göok, Fåggot, Kikė. So KikeTube's retarded PC bots won't detect your political incorrectness and of course delete/censor your comment instantly. Still if you get retardedly mass reported by pussified normiefags your comment might get deleted by kikey mods or KikeTube. Sad but better than PC faggotry. Spam this shit, fellow goys.

Attached: 4L_lDU0EHP2.jpg (1400x700, 86K)

Yes, unlike all the ancient civilizations that built themselves on equality and caring for their fellow men, right

Nords had slaves.

>imagine creating a whole subleddit to debunk the fact that they can't meme

>implying Reddit can do any better

Attached: e96.jpg (200x200, 9K)

They got oppressed to easily, so they were weak.

hot take jewbro

>white men invented slavery

yeah, other nords and europeans, dumb fuck

Everyone had slaves... why are we the only ones that get nabbed for that shit?

This.

because jews cant be criticized

Because you apologized for it, which means you knew what you were doing was wrong all along but just didn't want to admit it.

>exploited
>spared
pick one.

Yet the arabic world having all the same factors of slavery, housewives, and the exploitation of labor is a complete and utter shithole.

this is actually pretty clever
having a culture built upon pilpul does give you some interesting traits

wtf do you even mean

Attached: 9BB10BCD-F8C6-41C5-892D-0E21FE6D2EB1.png (720x589, 74K)

look at the google result for pilpul on the right

Attached: Capture.jpg (3614x1004, 194K)

based kike

>it's real

Attached: 432432523324.gif (607x609, 821K)

I didnt apologize for shit.

Wrong, because you were the only race empathetic (stupid) enough to do it.

The Zanj rebellion occured at the height of "muh islamic golden age", before that using black slaves in agricultural plantations was a widespread practice in the muslims world, after the rebellion this fell out of favour because they realize there could be consquences.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanj_Rebellion

Instead, Islamic slavery shifted towards domestic work to avoid large populations which could rebel

The Spanish and Portugeuse, who learnt about using Islamic slaves from the Moors, started using African slaves in this manner in their colonies. The rest of the europeans picked this up from the spanish, which is why blacks were called "negroes" as that is the word in Spanish was. The Europeans did not have the memory of the Zanj Rebellion as a warning against agricultural slavery, and thus for couple hundred years they used them in this manner until the Haitian Revolution occurred, which was an equivalent slave rebellion as the Zanj rebellion in the muslim world.

In contrast when a slave rebellion occurred in Haiti, the Europeans begun attempting to outright ban all slavery everywhere, where as the muslims simply adapted slavery to avoid collecting large numbers of slaves in the same areas.

>housewives
oh the humanity

I'm not sure if it's intentional but I was expecting the "NIG-gger" one because the C looks like a G.
Tricked me. Nice.

Debuked in two sentences
1) Every society has owned slaves and is patriarchal.
2) Only whites ended these practices.

Attached: 4341487E-240E-41C0-8AAE-2DB46BE25367.gif (1100x600, 381K)

>what is Affirmative Action

Gööd põst.

h0nk

Funny how every other race, every other people since our origin have had slaves and housewives and they never came up with fucking shit.

Instead you larp on a computer Whites made.

Attached: cool_guy.png (683x540, 398K)

well said nosefren

>Accidentally advocating for traditional gender roles and slavery

Attached: AAAAAAA.gif (320x240, 1016K)

>slaves
Cotton pickers didn't do shit to change the world.

>housewives
This shouldn't even need to be said. You can't be a successful race if all your women are single childless whores.

If slavery is the springboard to successful development then why is Africa such a shit hole when slavery is still used today?

>if whites stacked the deck in their favor to come out ahead, why dont non-whites who had slaves and females on equal accomplishments?

It's a shitty meme... And every race had slaves, wives etc.

Get over your insecurities and hand over your women.

I remember all the slaves in lab coats curing polio

Those were the days

damn right

Is there a r/theleftcantmeme this is in response to? no u

Most white people can through Ellis island. Why so they not realize that the white guy you are talking to probably disnt even have a rwlative in the U.S. when slavery was even a thing?

I dont know I spend most of my time on r/atheism and r/The_Donald

They always say America was built on the backs of slaves and minorities. Bitch, the cotton industry wasn't responsible for making America an economic power house. The North was much richer than the South.

All the buildings and roads were built by white men. All the factories and machines in the industrial revolution were built by white men. All the educational institutions and fields were ran and developed by white men. The women also had their role in raising good boys and girls.

What's more shocking is how little the rest of the world has achieved by also using slaves and oppressing women.

>"Damn white people and their *shuffles deck* WIVES!"

>When you stack the deck in your favor, no shit you're going to draw all aces.
Indeed libshit, and that is why we keep winning and you will keep losing. And it is not only the deck that is in my favor, it is the whole fucking world. My world view, which features that struggle is unavoidable and even preferable to peace, is a better model than yours.

Black Americans are far more likely to be descended from a slave owner than White Americans

What does r/atheism believe?

>slaves
that was jews.. sorry sweetie.

Not like we whites were slaves to Arabs, literally why America had its first war.

European men are the ones that achieve,
european women are the ones that conserve.
Everyone else is leaching.

>r/atheism
why does that exist? there's nothing much to talk about is there? or is it just about finding holes in the scripture of jewish relgions?

They were until the mongols decimated them, forcing a hard reset on their entire civilization.

>the right can't meme
>appropriating a right wing meme about the inability of the left to meme in order to prove how much better they meme than the right
pottery

both of these are correct. also
>therightcantmeme
will they ever come up with oc on their own?

You'd think someone would make a list of said holes and call it the antibible, or something. I shouldn't have to settle for asking some dim aussie user for an example.

So the white man did the same bad things as the other races did and yet he uniquely owes his success to these bad actions?

>no one else had slaves or "housewives", jesus christ some people are irredeemably stupid.

It's nothing new. It's literally like calling a right-wing a cuckold or bluepilled or npc, all terms that work exclusively on liberals.

Why were Whites able to stack the deck in the first place?

When did the Motherfucking genius driving humanity forward slip the gear into reverse on accident.
Oh Yea. WW2
Hitler was right

I dont know. But atheism just means you lack belief in a god. There are a lot of antitheists on there.

Yea. So? The fast majority of modern white americans didnt have a relative herw in those days. So most are not descendex from slave owners.

I dont know. Remeber youtube atheism in 08? I feel like a lot of us are remnants of that time.

>and housewives
having a really big thonk at that desu

So r/atheism doesn't believe in anything? What's its purpose?

So, just like everyone else? Every race has had slaves a d housewives. So why didn't they do just as well?

literally all of their memes are just attempts are recycling our old memes. i noticed that this is what women do as well. neither the left nor women can come up with original ideas.

Europe had the Black Plague and centuries of genociding each other

What's your point

Then why aren't the muslims much further ahead of the white man since they demonstrably had more slaves and treated their women even worse? And still they only have one country worth mentioning despite being a quarter of the fucking earths population.

There are many belief systems that could be considered atheist. For the most part it is a place for people to discuss the problem with religions and the characteristics of their deities. Its also a great olace to get familiar with logic and a great place to talk about science in general.

Also r/atheism is not one person. Just like pol is not just one person. I cant speak for the entire community. I can only describe to you what topics we usually talk about there.

Based Israel!

Unlike all those nonwhite countries that still have slaves but no one wants to talk about em

Conveniently forgetting the fact that the lesser races also had slaves and housewives etc. yet didn't manage to succeed.

רעספּעקט

All cultures had slaves and house wives but only western whites bothered to explore the world.

NATURAL LAW IS ALL THAT MATTERS
be gone foul smelling keks and other lesser beings

based moshe

Honorary

wtf I love Israel now

Yet Arabs and niggers with all their slaves and women treated like things didn't go too far ahead from medieval/primordial times. Really makes you think.

>implying that housewives were oppressed

>the problem with religions and the characteristics of their deities.
If this is what they believe, then why doesn't the name reflect that? Aside, what percentage of you would you say think atheism is synonymous with logic, and that logic in turn is synonymous with science?

How did they stack the deck? If everyone started out on a level playing field why did white men win?

Honk

because they were heartless enough to allow some groups to suffer so they could get ahead